Portfolio Info Bar - Incorrect Info

The narrow info bar at the bottom of the portfolio screen has 3 places for
such info as currect DJ Industrials index, S&P index, etc.  Information on
any of the indexes reported here is not correct and does not update itself to
current - correct - information.  All of the index info is stuck on a level
of more than 1/2 year ago - maybe longer.

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

I am using Money 2004 small business.

0
BillMac (49)
4/21/2005 4:41:45 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

auto copy cell info from worksheet to ws
Is it possible in a workbook to enter data into one cell of a workshee and the info would automatically be copied onto worksheet 2 an worksheet 3 within the workbook -- littlehel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- littlehelp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27305 littlehelp You can do it as a formula by entering a formula in sheet2 cell a1 =Sheet1!A1 if formulas is not what you are after then you would need a chang event macro. if ...

Large Amount of Info on Clipboard
Using Excel 2003 I recorded a macro that opens a second file, copies a large amount of data from it that gets pasted into the original file, then closes this second file. I've used this code as a base to do what I actually want. My problem is when the code closes the second file with: ActiveWindow.Close Savechanges:=False At that point Excel comes to a halt with a message window telling me that there's a large amount of data on the clipboard, and do I want to save it? How do I get VBA to tell it 'no' without this message window coming up? Thanks. Bill ...

Bar chart question #2
I have the following data: col 1 col 2 col3 _________________ 4 12 18 5 15 31 6 13 19 I would like to create a barchart that shows ONLY ONE bar for the mean of the columns. I know I could create the data separately with only the mean and the bar chart will show up as I want it. BUT I would like to show a Y error bar showing standard deviation for each of the columns. Can this be done? Thanks in advance. Attila Why don't people like to do their own calculations? Enter two rows for calculations, using AVERAGE() and STDEV...

Portfolio tab does not get me to the portfolios
Using Money 2002. It opens fine to my investments page, however it will not respond when I click the "portfolio" tab. Thanks for any suggestions. Welch ...

deleting info within a cell
I would like to delete ' and an s in a set of numbers within a cell how do you efficently do this through out a data set. (example 344'6s = 3446 in cell only) -- jkc Find ' and replace with blank, then again with the s jkc wrote: > I would like to delete ' and an s in a set of numbers within a cell how do > you efficently do this through out a data set. (example 344'6s = 3446 in > cell only) Hi, do you always have ' and s in your data if yes highlight the data, press CTRL H find what enter ', then in replace with don't enter...

MS Office Word 2003. How to go to top of my doc?Scroll bar's gone
If I am at the bottom of a word document, and I want to scroll to the top of the top, the scroll bar is gone in my new version of Word. How do I add a scroll bar to Word? If it is not possible, how do you go from, say page 25 of your document, back to page 1? Thank you in advance. Ctrl+Home will take you to the beginning of the document, but you can restore the scroll bar from Tools | Options | View: Vertical scroll bar. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "tvc15" <tvc15@discussions.micro...

Custom Tool Bars
Is there a way that a custom tool bar can be displayed in only a template document? When I make a custom tool bar it is always present in all my workbook files. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ This is within your Excel VBA Help C:\Program%20Files\Microsoft%20Office\Office10\1033 \vbaof10.chm::/html/ofhowToolbars.htm >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way that a custom tool bar can be displayed in only a >template document? When I make a custom tool bar it is always present >in all my workbook files. > > >--- >Message posted from http:/...

Info
Hi I am interesting to find addresses for newsgroups for outlook express www.elakbar.net you mean where friendly people answer Outlook express questions? microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general Otherwise, add your news server as a new news account in Outlook express and it will prompt you to download a list of groups they offer. "Elakbar" <customer_support@elakbar.net> wrote in message news:1151537245.686900.54800@x69g2000cwx.googlegroups.com... > Hi > I am interesting to find addresses for newsgroups for outlook express > > > > www.elakbar.net > ...

where to find log info?
Hello, I am looking for all log information related to NDR Code 4.4.7 (outbound server timeout). Anyone know where to find this? I don't see it in the event viewer, but I might not have logging turned up correctly. Messages from our exchange box are timing out when sending to our Gateway MTA which is in the DMZ. The MTA company says everything looks fine from their side. The trace route times are excellent and I can telnet over port 25 fine too. Any ideas? On a side note, where do i find out what my exchange server's timeout setting is? That is, how long it waits before it t...

Formula Bar
How do I replace the function button "fx" with the equal sign "=" on my formula bar? Please help! Yours truly, New Excel 2002 User Sean The closest you can get is to go to Tools>Customize>Commands>Insert and drag the "=" sign to your Toolbar. Note: it does not function as it did prior to Excel 2002 and 2003. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:24:06 -0700, "Sean Lamb" <seanlamb@gmail.com> wrote: >How do I replace the function button "fx" with the equal >sign "=" on my formula bar? > >Plea...

Project Portfolio Server
Is it possible to customize the "Status" tab in PPS? We wish to include a number of custom attributes as text boxes that PM's would fill out to update their status. We have successfully updated the "Project Info" tab and the Additional Info Tab, but are not able to update the status tab. project.aspx default settings: <tabitem name="Status"> <WP:MonthlyStatus runat="server" > <Config> <content columns="2"> <sectionbreak name="Attributes" width="910" /...

Add a drob down list box to the tool bar?
I'm working with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. The software I'm working on has a main window that brings up other windows when you click on various buttons on the tool bar. I need to add a drop down list box to the tool bar to select between 2 different modes. How do I go about adding a drop down list box on the tool bar? -Lee Browning Don't you mean a combo box? There are good samples in toolbar section of codeguru. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Lee ALICEngineer" <LeeALICEngineer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9620EAA...

Received Header Info
Does anyone know where Outlook pulls the Received Date/Time stamp for e-mails? I would assume this would come from the header information from the e-mail message, but it doesn't match what is in the actual e-mail header. Dave I think it does pull it from the header and adjusts the time based on time zone. "Dave" <altinac@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eEyI5cCmFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know where Outlook pulls the Received Date/Time stamp for > e-mails? I would assume this would come from the header information > from the e-mail message...

Moving Outlook calendar info....
Our receptionist left some time ago. She had a calendar on which she kept all of the owners appointmewnts/tasks etc... The new person is still logging on as this old user which is confusing everyone... What is the simplest thing to do... 1) Move the calendar and associated tasks etc... to a public exchange folder and then just give this new user access to it? 2) Copy this calendar to the new users outlook (exchagne mailbox) as a NEW calendar? I do not want it being integrated into her own calendar... How would one do this? 3) Simply leave the old user profile there and share the cale...

Outlook 2000: One Way Sharing of Info using Net Folder
Folks: I'm having an odd sort of one-way net folder experience in trying to share a calendar. I see hints of this in other netnews articles, but never a clear resolution. I'm hoping this is a well-known problem/fix. Here is the configuration: PC 1 (aka BOSS) windows 2000 outlook 2000 mail: pop3 from UNIX box -- no exchange server account for this machine net folders loaded via Microsoft Office Setup ASSISTANT has a "Contacts" entry on this machine that is coded as "Always Send RTF" PC 2 (aka ASSISTANT) windows 2000...

bar codes not printing
i'm trying to use the window print driver and the label designer in rms to print labels and everything seems to work except that there is no bar code printing. i've made sure that the bar code fits within the label size and that nothing is overlapping. do i need barcode fonts or something? why doesn't the barcode show up in the print preview even? other than the barcode everything seems to be working fine. thanks, kamal ok, so i figured out that I needed to select a barcode type for the item before printing the label. previously, when we didn't use the windows printer drive...

Portfolio Default Page
When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom page my default page. Also, sometimes when I open my Portfolio it may display currency other than $-most often the Euro & Ph. I have the $ as the default currency. How do I get the $ to show each time? Thanks, Jamedare In microsoft.public.money, Jamedare wrote: > When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page >to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom >page my default page. Your choices for what you see when you start Money are a...

How do I get back a lost Staus Bar
I find myself unable to move from page 2 to 3, 4 to 5, etc in my 8 page document in Publisher In addition, seem to have lost my cut and paste functions in Publisher Try: View | Status Bar Cut/Paste...dunno...try clearing your temp files. "Grandma" <Grandma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:507AC2D9-AD40-4F5D-98C5-4997C8775EBA@microsoft.com... |I find myself unable to move from page 2 to 3, 4 to 5, etc in my 8 page | document in Publisher | | In addition, seem to have lost my cut and paste functions in Publisher ...

PROBLEM
I have yet to get an answer to this. I am not getting a portfolio performance comparison with any of the indexes - S&P 500 DJIA, NASDAQ. They all appear to have disappeared from the performance analysis page. Not that anyone every answered this but Problem appears to be that the symbols for the index accounts were wiped out in an update. Also would like to know how to get performance relative to the Russell 2000 index into a Performance Analysis report. "Mike" <mikemarsh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ecbmCBY$DHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have yet to g...

more info for read only attribute
I currently run access 97 on a windows 98 OS. I am wanting to convert to access 2000 on a windows xp OS. I made a copy of my 97 mdb file. When I try to open on the windows xp machine using access 2000, that's when I get the message that the disc is a "read-only" and I can't seem to get that to change. please help. thank you very much. In article <027101c3cfdc$c6253db0$a101280a@phx.gbl>, "Wendy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> writes: >I currently run access 97 on a windows 98 OS. I am >wanting to convert to access 2000 on a wind...

Opinions , info ...
Hello, I would like to ask the following question. Now, we have several company's with there own e-mail suffix for example test@company1.be , test@company2.pl , test@company3.fr , and there own local provider and IT infrastruture. What we would like is that all these company's get an e-mail address like @company.com. What is the easiest way to do this ? Can we use a pop3 server ? The company with .pl use there own exchange now but aren't connected to the main facility. Thx for the info ...

RWW Display Issues
Every time I connect to the server or desktops from my Windows 7 laptop via RWW, the remote window is cropped - to view the edges I must use scroll bars. This happens no matter what screen size I choose in options - from smallest to full screen. When I connect via default.rdp, the window has no scroll bars. What setting is needed to make the (more convenient for remote) RWW interface display properly? -- Thanks. Sammie SBS 2003, OFFICE 2007, Windows 7, IE8 From another forum.... ------------------------------------- I had the same issue - turns out it's the zoom le...

Show Distribution info when entering A/P
NWhe entering Vendor Bills, show the distribution information on the first screen. GP only uses 1/3 of the screen now, so there is pleanty of room. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowse...

Works Portfolio
I accidently deleted my WksSb.exe application, how can I get this application back? -- Sugarpiemims ...

Can't get bar code font to work in EXCEL 2003
I have a simple formula that converts a part number to a 3 of 9 bar code font in Excel 2003. Works great on my computer but a co-worker, who also has Excel 2003, can't get this to work. On her PC it show the 3 of 9 font in the drop down box but in the cell it is not converting it to a bar code image. Any suggestions? Thanks, Tony Most likely the font is not installed properly... She needs to reinstall the font. It can be done through Control Panel -> Fonts if you have the font available. "Tony" wrote: > I have a simple formula that conve...