Portfolio Default Page

 When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page
to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom
page my default page. Also, sometimes when I open my
Portfolio it may display currency other than $-most often
the Euro & Ph. I have the $ as the default currency. How
do I get the $ to show each time?
   Thanks, Jamedare
0
anonymous (74722)
1/21/2004 5:02:36 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Jamedare wrote:

> When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page
>to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom
>page my default page.

Your choices for what you see when you start Money are at
Tools->Options->General:StartMoneyWithThisPageOpen.

If that was not your question, I don't know the answer.

> Also, sometimes when I open my
>Portfolio it may display currency other than $-most often
>the Euro & Ph. I have the $ as the default currency. How
>do I get the $ to show each time?

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Lookup Records -- Web Page Dialog
When sending an email and using the look up facility on 'Look For' Contacts, we have a problem when the contact name entered is duplicated across several companies. Without opening each contact property and reviewing, is it possible to amend the page to add parent customer. If so where can I find the page - I have had a look in what I think are the obvious places in customisable entities but can not find it. any help would be greatly appreciated. Aneel ...

Project Portfolio Server
Is it possible to customize the "Status" tab in PPS? We wish to include a number of custom attributes as text boxes that PM's would fill out to update their status. We have successfully updated the "Project Info" tab and the Additional Info Tab, but are not able to update the status tab. project.aspx default settings: <tabitem name="Status"> <WP:MonthlyStatus runat="server" > <Config> <content columns="2"> <sectionbreak name="Attributes" width="910" /...

Change the default Calendar
Hej to all I have outlook 2010 with 2 calendars, calendar and work. By default the default calendar is calendar, but I would like to be work, since calendar have almost my private things, there is a way to change the default calendar to work. Thanks to all. Sofia No, you'll have to copy over the items from one to the other. Personally I don't use 2 calendars for this but use a single calendar and categorize my appointments accordingly. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/191 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft...

Work Variance on the My Tasks Page
Hello, I have been tasked with adding the work variance column to the My Tasks page. It isn't in the field selection box in the adjust views. A custom enterprise field with trying to recreate the Work Variance field doesn't calculate correctly at the Assignment level. My manager wants this done today but I am at a loss for how to get it done. I hope there's a solution; it seems like it might be fairly common. FYI...I am using MOPS 2007 SP2 with the February 2010 CU. Thanks for your help! -Bryan Hi Bryan, unfortunately "Roll down, unless manually spec...

Default Delegate Permissions
I know this questions has been asked a million times before, but I thought I'd take a chance and ask again, just in case someone has a 3rd Party Utility or script that my help me out. 1. Is it possible (Supported or not) to set Delegates and/or MAPI Folder permissions on Private Folders external to the Outlook Client (i.e. set said permissions without connecting as the associated AD User to the Mailbox using Outlook) 2. Is it possible to set the Default Delegate Permissions, so all new users created can be allocated base-level Delegate/MAPI Folder permissions? I've seen a lot o...

How to add Account web page in Account form
Hello how to add an Account web page into Account form. I created new tab added iframe what next to do? B.I. You could add javascript to the OnLoad event on the account form and have it change the url for the iframe to point to your account web page ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "B.I." <babilonas5@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23rPLx0EFHHA.1252@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hello > > how to add an Account web page into Account form. > I created new tab added iframe > what next to do? > &...

Quick Print button printing to last used printer and not default
Quick Print button indicates that it should be using the default printer, and does, unless you choose another printer to use. I can clear this by rebooting Word, however, is there any way in which I can force quick print to always and only use default printer? Thanks. Perhaps you can use a macro to accomplish what you are describing (ask in a programming newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general). However, it would be relatively easy to press Ctrl+P and then pick the printer that you want in the dialog box. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Jazz&q...

List to find records from a tab control page to another.
I have a tab control on a bound form (Page 1, and Page 2), Page 1 has data and page 2 has a list for search (displays same records as form does). On double click, I need to find that record where the data are (page 1) and set focus anywhere there, I tried the following but had no luck. DoCmd.GoToRecord acDataForm, "frmMain", acGoTo, "[ID] = " & Me.List1 Me.ID.SetFocus Thanks for any help provided! Adnan Adnan wrote: > I have a tab control on a bound form (Page 1, and Page 2), Page 1 has > data and page 2 has a list for search (displays same records ...

Portfolio tab does not get me to the portfolios
Using Money 2002. It opens fine to my investments page, however it will not respond when I click the "portfolio" tab. Thanks for any suggestions. Welch ...

Portfolio Default Page
When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom page my default page. Also, sometimes when I open my Portfolio it may display currency other than $-most often the Euro & Ph. I have the $ as the default currency. How do I get the $ to show each time? Thanks, Jamedare In microsoft.public.money, Jamedare wrote: > When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page >to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom >page my default page. Your choices for what you see when you start Money are a...

copied from web page to excel sheet and cant remove from sheet
copied info from web page and pasted onto excel sheet and cant remove contents copied from excel sheet . seems like it is not directly on the sheet. You copied a picture -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "mitch" <mitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5170B629-1F41-4359-A230-13038AFB1BDB@microsoft.com... > copied info from web page and pasted onto excel sheet and cant remove > contents copied from excel sheet . seems like it is not directly on the > sheet. On 5/4/2010 9:31 AM, mitch wrote: ...

criteria default value?
I've created a query that has a from/to criteria as shown below: >=[From Pre-School Number :] And <=[To Pre-School Number :] The possible numeric range is 1-99, so entering 7 and 7 gives you just Pre-School 7's details, or entering 1 and 99 gives you every Pre-School's details. Is there some way to have the "Enter Parameter Value" boxes come up with a default value already in there (say 1 and 99 respectively), which the user can then typeover if they choose. Thanking you in anticipation. You can create an Access Form [frmPreQuery] with 2 Textboxes (defaulted ...

winword.exe will not default .doc
So i've reaad other threads regarding this but none of the troubleshooting methods work...so microsoft office word 2007 (winword.exe) will not get set to the default to open .doc files...it is set to open all other types (.docx, .dochtml, etc.) but just wont for .doc files...ive done the winword /r trick to no avail...the setting protocol defaults, the open with, but whenever i do these two winword.exe doesnt show up and when i browse for it it still will not default to it when selected...not sure why but its only with .doc files...any help? Because this newsgroup is devoted to technical d...

Insert blank page following page-sized shape?
I created a cover using a page-sized rectangular shape, so I could fill a color. Now I can't figure out how to add any pages below the cover page. If I insert a new page, it appears before my cover. I tried page breaks, section breaks. Any suggestions? Did you try starting with two white pages, then add your rectangle to the first? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "adolpet" <adolpet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA64EA71-7BFF-4373-9FD2-8570DF19ABB9@microsof...

resetting defaults
I don't know how it happened, but my defaults have been changed for my text boxes. When I create a new one, the margins are different, the line spacing is different, the font is different, the font size is different, etc. I think you get the picture. How do I reset the default to what it was originally? I have made a few modifications to it, but don't remember them all. Whatever was present originally will be a lot better than how it is now. ...

Postcard merge 4 addresses for 4 postcards per page?
I am doing a 2 sided postcard Merged to over 300 addresses. I printed a ton of just the first side, and wanted to merge page 2 where the address info would go. the merge worked but instead of only printing the page with the merge info it printed both sides, so I ended up alternating with a good page of four diff address postcards, and then a page with four postcards with only the front on both pages. When I tried deleting the first page to prevent this from happening, the Merge started printing the same address 4 times on each page. Any way to get this to work so it will print multip...

Revised pages need different footers -- how?
Hi, I'm new to this forum and appreciate in advance any help you all can provide. I am working on a manual that has multiple sections. Odd/Even footers are different, and numbering restarts correctly at the beginning of each major section. Problem is I want to issue revisions to this manual consisting of individual pages that have changed. I want the footer of these changed pages to have the revision number and revision date on them. However, when I change an odd footer on a single changed page within a section to show the new revision number and date, all the odd foo...

Lead Conversion
Hi, I notice that when a Lead is converted, a number of values are automatically copied to the Account, Contact and Opportunity objects optionally created, such as description, company name and so on. I have created custom attributes for my Leads, to hold details of the potential account's current systems etc. Identically named custom fields have also be created for Accounts. Because the custom fields are not automatically carried over when the lead is converted, I've created a workflow attached to the Account creation event. In it, I check that the Originating Lead is not blan...

Page sorter in Publisher:
How can I view in the page sorter all page numbers from multiple sections when in publisher? ...

Change Windows XP default printer from Access
Here is a tricky: I am sending data from Access to Word template, print and close Word template. What I need is to change default system printer, print from Word and return original default system printer. User prints cheques on specific printer and want to maintain document in Word template so they can easily make changes. Albert Kallal solution does not work on Windows XP - Word prints on the same printer, but when code finish execution there is no any default printer set in system. Macro in Word won't work either as they want to pick printer before printing, so I have build form which...

Public folder default display
Hi, I have an Exchange server 5.5 and I make some forms used by the clients to publish information in public folders. My problem is : How create a default display (server side) for a public folder used by Outlook clients. In my case I want a chronology display. Thank you Michel ...

How to reply in HTML by default when the e-mail is Plaint Text
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2003 with Windows XP. How do I reply the Plain Text e-mail in HTML by default? This way I don't have to change Plaint Text e-mail to HTML format every time I hit reply on the e-mail. This is because I have so many e-mails I have to reply. Thank you for your input. Eric Huang You'll have to do this manually. Note that they probably use Plain Text for a reason. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized ...

Function of MS and CCMail type in default policy
Dear all, What is the function of MS and CCMail type ? Thx. Hi, These are old mailsystems not widely used anymore. Unless you have these mailsystems implemented you should not assign the addresses to the users. Leif "Stanley" <holunking@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uxzGaOmgGHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > What is the function of MS and CCMail type ? Thx. > Hi, Could you mind telling me old mailsystem??? Thx. "Leif Pedersen [MVP]" <leif.pedersenNO-SPAM@get2net.dk> ���g��l��s�D:ejxo9QmgGHA.4404@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl.....

Striped Red Page Borders
For emergency procedures pages I need to put a red striped border 6mm wide all around the page and cannot find how to do this in word Any suggestions? Thanks in advance Mi Tasol On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:00:37 -0800 (PST), Mi Tasol <armstrong.monty@gmail.com> wrote: >For emergency procedures pages I need to put a red striped border 6mm >wide all around the page and cannot find how to do this in word >Any suggestions? >Thanks in advance >Mi Tasol Word's "page border" feature can't do that -- the thickest line it can make is 6 pt or a little m...

PROBLEM
I have yet to get an answer to this. I am not getting a portfolio performance comparison with any of the indexes - S&P 500 DJIA, NASDAQ. They all appear to have disappeared from the performance analysis page. Not that anyone every answered this but Problem appears to be that the symbols for the index accounts were wiped out in an update. Also would like to know how to get performance relative to the Russell 2000 index into a Performance Analysis report. "Mike" <mikemarsh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ecbmCBY$DHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have yet to g...