Pocket PC Money 2004 Foreign currency sync #2

Anyone have a clue how to do it?  It's a pain living in japan and not being
able to update the account I use most on my PPC.  Especially since a lot of
places in japan don't give receipts, or if they do, they are likley to be in
japanese.  I don't read japanese and trying to sort things out at the end of
the day is a pain, it's be much easier to just enter ther debit when I incur
it.

--Serp
0
Serpent77 (4)
11/1/2004 7:59:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

The client only supports the home currency. A serious limitation.

--
Michael Gordon
MVP

"Serpent77" <Serpent77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have a clue how to do it?  It's a pain living in japan and not
> being
> able to update the account I use most on my PPC.  Especially since a lot
> of
> places in japan don't give receipts, or if they do, they are likley to be
> in
> japanese.  I don't read japanese and trying to sort things out at the end
> of
> the day is a pain, it's be much easier to just enter ther debit when I
> incur
> it.
>
> --Serp

0
gordonm (1013)

Taxes on Foreign Dividends
My broker automatically withholds taxes from foreign dividends. MS-Money handles the entry correctly in the Brokerage account. Example. Company XYZ pays a divident of $50.00, and my broker withholds a tax of $9.00. The MS-Money brokerage account section, properly shows it as. $50.00 + and ($9.00) - However when these $$$ are posted to the cash side of the account they both go in as +++. At account recociliation time, I have to back out the original +9.00 and reenter it as a negative. Personally, I'd go to the cash account and leave the +9 transfer alone but enter a -9 Taxes:Withhol...

help! can't get money 2005 to import my money 2001 file
i bought a new computer and was using money 2001 - i have 4 years worth of data. i transferred the file to my new computer with money 2005 and it'll "convert" the file, but i can't see where the data is displayed. it says i have no accounts created...???? where is my data? is 2005 so different that i can't even FIND my data? please help- i have no idea what my bank balance is... File>Open. Find old file. It will make a copy as MXX, where XX is the version number (08? don't remember), then convert the original to the new version. If it looks like it started,...

money express question
How can I get money express to update my accounts online? I'm running Money2002. TIA -Megabyte Money Express won't do this. Money Express is the bill reminder that can be set to open when you boot up your computer and displays advisor FYI and account and bill information. Are you referring to Money Web Express that synchronizes with MSN Money? Click on Tools, Access my Money data on the Web and step through the wizard to set it up. "Megabyte" <Hello@There.com> wrote in message news:ucvbgv4l0oups418uda852oe5j3vit5o2l@4ax.com... > How can I get money express t...

?�Z�k ?��??�ra? ??�s?�� #2

Office 2004 shipping date?
Anyone know when the new office 2004 for Mac is shipping? >Anyone know when the new office 2004 for Mac is shipping? This is quoted from the Amazon.com site: " Availability: This item will be released on May 10, " 2004. You may order it now and we will ship it to you " when it arrives. -- Bernard Rey MVP office:macintosh ...

Microsoft Abondons Money Users?
Why hasn't MS said anything on Money's Future? My version expires in 5 months, and I have financial data that spans back all the way to 1995. With Microsoft just slapping a TBD on this package, it's leaving me not much on choices but to go to quicken. MoneyDance, is not cutting it, it has a weak interface and reminds me of something off my Amiga back in 1989. Acemoney? Nope, that actually came from Amiga. GUNU Cash? Not there. Microsoft needs to let customers know, yes or no to a new version? Why not just charge a small fee to use online services? Or for tha...

Pocket Money 2004
I have my PM2004 installed on my Pocket PC 2003. On the Today screen I have my Money Icon. However I don't want my accounts showing up. With some of the accounts I can uncheck the "display on today screen" to get rid of it. How do I get rid of the other accounts... checking , cash, credit card accounts???? In Today/Settings/Today/Items, you should be able to uncheck any account, or just uncheck Money altogether. I keep everything unchecked except cash (so I know when I need to make a run to the bank). :) On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:20:46 -0400, "Jonathan B. Jung" <...

Money 2006 #17
When downloading information from the bank Money's indication of the last download date is four days off. This was the same with Money 2004. Can anyone explain that? When downloading the next time it is then necessary to subtract four days from the "last download" date indicated in Money. ...

2 Different print areas?????????
Hello. I would like to print a sheet, and I want to leave out 1 row. I just want the printer to skip it and keep going. When I assign print areas, the computer splits it up onto 2 pages. Any way to get around that? Miles -- mcr1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mcr1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15496 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=277504 Hi check out: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "mcr1"...

Delete Rows #2
I would like to be able to delete a row with a name in it based on a cell with that name from another cell in a different worksheet. Any ideas? Thanks, Bernie Hi Bernie This example loop through row 1 - 100 on the activesheet and if the value in A is the same as in Sheets("Yoursheet").Range("A1").Value in delete the row Maybe you can use a Autofilter if you have many rows (faster) See this page for more info http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm Sub Example2() Dim Lrow As Long Dim CalcMode As Long Dim ViewMode As Long Dim StartRow As Long Dim End...

Pocket Access
I have a pocket pc and have the ability to sync pocket access databases but I don't have a program called Pocket Access. I have looked everywhere I can think of on the Microsoft site for the program but can't find it. Anybody know where I can buy Microsoft Pocket Access for my pocket pc? Don't believe it's available anymore. You might check out the following, though: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3300 http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3358 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (No private e-mails, please) "SH" <anonymous@discus...

Is there a way to have a file automatically open a VBA macro on a PC but an AppleScript on a Mac?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a way to have a file automatically open a VBA macro on a PC but an AppleScript on a Mac? <br><br>TIA > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3346930099_5555855 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 1/21/10 12:59 PM, in article 59bb160c.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Basilisk@officeformac.com" <Basilisk@officeformac.co...

Pc only works in safe mode
I have no clue what to do now. I have windows xp sp3. Pc was freezing up, couldn't log on. The only way out was to turn off the pc. I was able to start in safe mode. I run AVG scan in safe mode, it found 2 trojan horses. Still, It wouldn't work in normal mode. Still in safe mode, I run the onecare.live clean up, protection, tune up and full scan. I also removed the last windows update (Nov.3). If I start in normal mode now (it takes forever), I have no Icons. I can see my background pic, but nothing else. Is my desktop gone? I don't know what to do. "Bsh...

converting from quicken 2004 to money 2007
I downloaded the Money 2007 for Windows free trial, and I can't convert my existing quicken file (15.8MB). I tried with a different quicken file (500 kB) and that converted immediately. Right after "Money is converting your file!", I am asked for my password, and then I get "Your Quicken file could not be converted. Money could not convert your Quicken file. You might have run out of disk space or system memory." I tried this with nothing else running except Money, and I got the same problem. I have 10GB of free space on the drive I am using. I am using Windows...

forwards #2
How do I use addresses from my list when I foward messages? In the "To" box I can not seem to get the addresses from the list unless I type each and every address. Help You can't click on the To, CC or BCC fields to get an address book dialog? Does anything happen when you click on them? <shirani.dhawan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1123635729.414890.131180@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > How do I use addresses from my list when I foward messages? In the "To" > box I can not seem to get the addresses from the list unless I type > each and every ...

OMA not working #2
I am having a problem getting my OMA to work. I have a C600 which has had the ROM update installed. I have just a single Exchange 2003 SP2 server so not complicated. I can browse on my phone to use OWA no problem, but when i try to active sync, it just says synchronising folders and nothing else. I can see no activity in the IIS logs. I have followed article Microsoft Kb 817379 creating another Exchange VD, but my Mobile Access does still not work. This issue has been bugging me for quite a while now. Any help would be appreciated Simon Turn verbose logging on in the activesync sett...

Money & Pocket PC 2003
I recently downloaded the PPC version of Money (from the Microsoft website) for my iPaq 1945 running PPC 2003. I was unable to install the software on the iPaq. I was able to install the same download on my wife's PPC running PPC 2002 with no problem. I am running Money 2003 Standard on my desktop. Does anyone know when Money will be available for PPC 2003? I'm trying to find out, Tom. -- Michael Gordon - MVP "Tom Magri" <tmagri4@aol.com> wrote in message news:042201c34a07$c1a8fd90$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I recently downloaded the PPC version of Money (fr...

cannot find microsoft office on my pc
i cannot find any microsoft office packages on my pc yet when i try to download them it says i dont need any pdates. any ideas what i can do? Gemma Let's try to get this straight. You have no MS Office applications on your computer. Right? You are trying to download what? Applications or Office updates? MS Office Applications cannot be downloaded from the net. If you have no Office applications, there would be no updates to download. Post back with more detail about what your needs are, but I would suggest you go to your nearest software retailer and buy MS Office Suite. Or yo...

Sony P900 Sync issue with Calendar
Hello, Does anyone have any experience of synchronising the Sony P900 phone with Office 2003? All works well, and things sync fine with contacts and tasks, but the Calendar never seems to be found! I have looked at the Sync settings in the P900 app, and tried all possibilities of choosing the Calendar folder, but whilst it clearly shows the other things are being sent to the phone, it refuses to see anything in my calendar and so the phone calendar stays empty. The sync app gets as far as Initializing on the Calendar line, but then immediately jumpt to Done Anyone got an suggestions to help...

PC to Mac and back
Is there a way to create a tab dilimited text file in excel on a PC and then move it or copy to a Mac and be able to use the file as it is without having to open the file on the Mac with Excel and re save it in the same formatting you just saved on the PC side????? while trying to automate some processes I have found that when you move the file to a Mac, it messes up the delimiters. Am I missing a setting of some sort on the PC side that will allow the Mac to use the file???? Any help please..... thanks in advance Hard to tell without some detail... What delimiters are you using?...

Money 2004 #80
Money 2004 on 98SE. After using Money for years satisfactorily in all respects on both desktop and laptop it decided overnight to not print checks. When check is entered numbered "Print" (both when selected from dropdown and manually typed) the icon in the left margin reading "Print checks" or such no longer appears. If I go thru the "File" route to "Print checks" I am told I have none to print. I uninstalled and reinstalled Money 2004 CD on desktop and restored floppy data backup, still no go. Restored desktop backup to laptop, still no go. ...

MS Money 98 Update file
I recently had to reformat and I lost the update for MS Money 98. This is the OFX import function. MS site says it doesn't support this program any more, so it no longer has that file. Where can I get it? TIA, Grammy ...

Upgrade from Money 2000 Standard to Money 2004 Deluxe
"Conflict in version" Just bought a HP iPAQ. Wanted to upgrade my exisitng Money2000 Standard. Rec'd error message "Conflict in version". Any idea? Are there diff version in Asia & USA? Please help You probably realise that Money will only convert within regions. UK > UK, USA > USA etc. In Asia the International Version of Money is usually on sale and is different from the UK and USA versions and is not compatible. "PT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:053d01c3c2b4$a91cbac0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > "Conflic...

userform help #2
I have a Userform that allows the input of a TIME, First Name, Surname. What i would like to do is use a form that recalls this informations and allows me to add to further information to these details, Ie Time started, Time Finished, Hours. Is this possible in a userform i would like to use Column "C" as the recall lookup That when i enter the surname it populates the other fields in the form with the Time, and First Name. Any help Please !! Steve ...

lost message #2
Hi all, Here is an interesting one for you. We are running an Exchange 2003 (SBS) server with a user connecting to it with Outlook 2003. The user said that a mail alert was shown for an email that had been delivered. However when going to the inbox the message could not be found. We have done a search through all his folders to see if we could find the message but to no avail. Upon checking the exchange 2003 server's message tracking centre, it had recorded that a message had been sent to the user and had been delivered to their local store. Thus the email has been lost. Could anyo...