Pocket Money 2004

I have my PM2004 installed on my Pocket PC 2003.  On the Today screen I have
my Money Icon.  However I don't want my accounts showing up.  With some of
the accounts I can uncheck the "display on today screen" to get rid of it.
How do I get rid of the other accounts... checking , cash,  credit card
accounts????

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In Today/Settings/Today/Items, you should be able to uncheck any
account, or just uncheck Money altogether. I keep everything unchecked
except cash (so I know when I need to make a run to the bank). :)

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:20:46 -0400, "Jonathan B. Jung"
<jonathanjung@adelphia.net> wrote:

>I have my PM2004 installed on my Pocket PC 2003.  On the Today screen I have
>my Money Icon.  However I don't want my accounts showing up.  With some of
>the accounts I can uncheck the "display on today screen" to get rid of it.
>How do I get rid of the other accounts... checking , cash,  credit card
>accounts????

You can control what's shown either from the Properties of the Today screnn
(Start - Settings .....) or from within Money itself (options for each
account)

--
Michael Gordon - MVP

"Jonathan B. Jung" <jonathanjung@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> I have my PM2004 installed on my Pocket PC 2003.  On the Today screen I
have
> my Money Icon.  However I don't want my accounts showing up.  With some of
> the accounts I can uncheck the "display on today screen" to get rid of it.
> How do I get rid of the other accounts... checking , cash,  credit card
> accounts????

0
gordonm (1013)

money express question
How can I get money express to update my accounts online? I'm running Money2002. TIA -Megabyte Money Express won't do this. Money Express is the bill reminder that can be set to open when you boot up your computer and displays advisor FYI and account and bill information. Are you referring to Money Web Express that synchronizes with MSN Money? Click on Tools, Access my Money data on the Web and step through the wizard to set it up. "Megabyte" <Hello@There.com> wrote in message news:ucvbgv4l0oups418uda852oe5j3vit5o2l@4ax.com... > How can I get money express t...

help! can't get money 2005 to import my money 2001 file
i bought a new computer and was using money 2001 - i have 4 years worth of data. i transferred the file to my new computer with money 2005 and it'll "convert" the file, but i can't see where the data is displayed. it says i have no accounts created...???? where is my data? is 2005 so different that i can't even FIND my data? please help- i have no idea what my bank balance is... File>Open. Find old file. It will make a copy as MXX, where XX is the version number (08? don't remember), then convert the original to the new version. If it looks like it started,...

Office 2004 shipping date?
Anyone know when the new office 2004 for Mac is shipping? >Anyone know when the new office 2004 for Mac is shipping? This is quoted from the Amazon.com site: " Availability: This item will be released on May 10, " 2004. You may order it now and we will ship it to you " when it arrives. -- Bernard Rey MVP office:macintosh ...

Microsoft Abondons Money Users?
Why hasn't MS said anything on Money's Future? My version expires in 5 months, and I have financial data that spans back all the way to 1995. With Microsoft just slapping a TBD on this package, it's leaving me not much on choices but to go to quicken. MoneyDance, is not cutting it, it has a weak interface and reminds me of something off my Amiga back in 1989. Acemoney? Nope, that actually came from Amiga. GUNU Cash? Not there. Microsoft needs to let customers know, yes or no to a new version? Why not just charge a small fee to use online services? Or for tha...

Pocket Money 2004
I have my PM2004 installed on my Pocket PC 2003. On the Today screen I have my Money Icon. However I don't want my accounts showing up. With some of the accounts I can uncheck the "display on today screen" to get rid of it. How do I get rid of the other accounts... checking , cash, credit card accounts???? In Today/Settings/Today/Items, you should be able to uncheck any account, or just uncheck Money altogether. I keep everything unchecked except cash (so I know when I need to make a run to the bank). :) On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:20:46 -0400, "Jonathan B. Jung" <...

Pocket Access
I have a pocket pc and have the ability to sync pocket access databases but I don't have a program called Pocket Access. I have looked everywhere I can think of on the Microsoft site for the program but can't find it. Anybody know where I can buy Microsoft Pocket Access for my pocket pc? Don't believe it's available anymore. You might check out the following, though: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3300 http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3358 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (No private e-mails, please) "SH" <anonymous@discus...

Money 2006 #17
When downloading information from the bank Money's indication of the last download date is four days off. This was the same with Money 2004. Can anyone explain that? When downloading the next time it is then necessary to subtract four days from the "last download" date indicated in Money. ...

From Money 99 to Money 2005
I cannot seem to get the bill calendar on Money 2005 to display past transactions prior to today's date. If I go to accounts and open the primary account, all the previous transactions are there (back to October of 99) but I cannot seem to get them to show on the bill calendar. Its not imperative, but my wife likes it that way. :) :) :) -- Fefferman AFAIK a bill will never reappear in the bill calendar once it has been paid (unless it is overdue). -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny....

2004 Bank downloads not posting
My system connects and goes through the Online connection process without incident for the financial institutions (though it fails to sych with Money Central). Money knows that I have statements to be read and even knows how many transactions are waiting - but the account registers do not have the entries ready to be edited (nor have I found a way to get them into the register). I have run the Salvage utility (level 2) ; I have started money with the -s switch (both which complete without errors); I have exported the accounts into a Quicken format and re-imported them (a thorough bear of a ta...

Money 97 5.0
Dear MVP, When entering a payment, on the check register, in Money. Does the payment automatically get added to another account? Or do I have to manually add the payment to that account too. e.g. Pay the mortgage from my checking account as Bills/Mortgage...and then manually go to Mortgage Account, split for Mort. pymnt/int etc.? or Pay the mort. from checking and Mort. pymnt is automatically updated? Thanks for your help. Sincerely, Ross Omar I'm not an MVP, so take this answer with a large grain of salt: Transactions that move money from a cash account to a liability account sh...

Money 2004 #80
Money 2004 on 98SE. After using Money for years satisfactorily in all respects on both desktop and laptop it decided overnight to not print checks. When check is entered numbered "Print" (both when selected from dropdown and manually typed) the icon in the left margin reading "Print checks" or such no longer appears. If I go thru the "File" route to "Print checks" I am told I have none to print. I uninstalled and reinstalled Money 2004 CD on desktop and restored floppy data backup, still no go. Restored desktop backup to laptop, still no go. ...

MS Money 98 Update file
I recently had to reformat and I lost the update for MS Money 98. This is the OFX import function. MS site says it doesn't support this program any more, so it no longer has that file. Where can I get it? TIA, Grammy ...

Upgrade from Money 2000 Standard to Money 2004 Deluxe
"Conflict in version" Just bought a HP iPAQ. Wanted to upgrade my exisitng Money2000 Standard. Rec'd error message "Conflict in version". Any idea? Are there diff version in Asia & USA? Please help You probably realise that Money will only convert within regions. UK > UK, USA > USA etc. In Asia the International Version of Money is usually on sale and is different from the UK and USA versions and is not compatible. "PT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:053d01c3c2b4$a91cbac0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > "Conflic...

Money & Pocket PC 2003
I recently downloaded the PPC version of Money (from the Microsoft website) for my iPaq 1945 running PPC 2003. I was unable to install the software on the iPaq. I was able to install the same download on my wife's PPC running PPC 2002 with no problem. I am running Money 2003 Standard on my desktop. Does anyone know when Money will be available for PPC 2003? I'm trying to find out, Tom. -- Michael Gordon - MVP "Tom Magri" <tmagri4@aol.com> wrote in message news:042201c34a07$c1a8fd90$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I recently downloaded the PPC version of Money (fr...

Money for PocketPC #3
I just read that Money for the PocketPC is no more. As of Money 2007 and/or Windows Mobile 5 there are no plans to make a version of Money for the PocketPC. I hope that I have been given bad info, but probably not. This is a very disappointing decision by Microsoft… one of the worst things to deal with in technology is having functionality and then loosing it. I could write for hours about MSN Bill Pay… functionality that I lost between Money 2004 and 2005 after spending hours and hours with support. I am simply unwilling to try it anymore and double enter transactions between Mo...

Pocket Outlook
Hi, I got this problem, my SMTP server use TLS Encryption, can anybody help me on how to set my Pocket Outlook 2002 to send email using my SMTP server ? Thanks in advance. regards, Jack ...

Vista and Money upgrade
Is it necessary (or recommended) to upgrade to Vista SP1 to successfully upgrade to Money Plus? I have installed the latest Windows updates....just not SP1. I don't think a dependency was ever identified here. "stevev" <stevev@addlebrain.com> wrote in message news:mBa4l.11319$c45.2484@nlpi065.nbdc.sbc.com... > Is it necessary (or recommended) to upgrade to Vista SP1 to successfully > upgrade to Money Plus? I have installed the latest Windows > updates....just not SP1. In microsoft.public.money, stevev wrote: >Is it necessary (or recommended) to...

Pocket Money #2
I have been using Pocket Money since Money 2003 and all three versions seem to have the same issue. I've gone through three different PPC in this time frame, and have re-installed my PC many times. though I've upgraded the MNY file for each version. When I install pocket money by default it only syncs the last 4 weeks of data, it appears that it doesn't sync correctly or something in the way it syncs doesn't allow the balance on my PPC to be correct. The latest case was on the PC I had a balance of around 2k, but the PPC said I had a negative 1800 balance. Once I changed activ...

making money
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk -- it really works! If all the following instructions are Adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE; Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be Yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue it's success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and ...

Money Express #3
Have just upgraded from 2000 to 2004. 'Use Money Express' box is ticked to switch on. No icon on taskbar & therefore no access to this part of the program. Also cannot find any file on Money 2004 web pages. Please explain why & how to fix. ...

Office 2004 w network Homes
We're using Office 2004 with 10.3.8 and network user home directories. When launching Word there is an extended delay ( with the message "Configuring Office Components - Microsoft Excel" This occurs with every repeated login. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...

Microsoft Money 2002 Deluxe & Business
I am having a problem with Money Deluxe & Business 2002 and the MoneySide security component. It does NOT require technical support, because I think that it is an upgrade problem. The problem illustrates a significant change in software development. My computer's OS is Windows XP Professional (Office 2003 is also installed). Since the debut of Money 2007, the MoneySide security component has not worked properly. For example, when I visit my bank's website the side pane that appears posts an error message. To make sure that Moneyside is functioning, I have to click on the HE...

Pocket Quicken or Pocket Money
I don't own a PDA of any kind..... but looking at either PocketPC or Palm. Just curious what everyone is using? Is one or the other any better? Is Pocket Quicken any better than Pocket Money? ...

Money for pocket PC 2006 and Windows Vista
Hello. I can't get to install money for pocket pc 2006 in windows vista. Everything goes ok installing mnyppc06.exe but fails registering ActiveDsk.dll. I think this is the reason I can't see money icon on Device Center content sync settings. Any thoughts? Thanks in anvance Is Money 2006 for Window Mobile 5 and Money 2006 even supposed to sync via Vista's sync center? I had thought that Money 2006 for WM required ActiveSync, which doesn't run on Vista. Richard wrote: > Hello. I can't get to install money for pocket pc 2006 in windows vista. > Everything goes...

Accessing money files from 2 computers
What is the best way to setup money (directory locations, setting changes) to allow 2 computers in the same house to utilize the same Money/Money Small business files on the network??? Thanks Y Using Money Small Business 2004 on both computers The only thing here that seems to matter is you cannot access the file from two different applications at the same time without a very high probability of irretrievable corruption. This includes accesses like Money Express and Money Side. "Thumper" <thumperxr69@nomail.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23USSz7ypDHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP1...