PInk Sheet Download

I recently upgraded to M2004P (US).  Since then, I have 2 stocks that trade
on the Pink Sheets (COSWF and EYGSF) in which the prices won't update with
my download.  MSN Money recognizes the symbols; they are on my list to
download; what could be wrong?  Thanks.

0
lzcramer (51)
6/11/2005 1:35:48 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, L Cramer wrote:

>I recently upgraded to M2004P (US).  Since then, I have 2 stocks that trade
>on the Pink Sheets (COSWF and EYGSF) in which the prices won't update with
>my download.  MSN Money recognizes the symbols; they are on my list to
>download; what could be wrong?  Thanks.

I don't know. I see the same thing in Money 2004. I even made a file
with only COSWF chosen as a quote to download, and it still did not
update. The LastUpdated column indicates that it updated, but the
price does not.

The problem may be limited to Money 2004. It does not occur in 2005
and 2002.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
6/11/2005 6:40:18 PM
Did you try adding .PK to the symbol name? Some of these stocks require the
extension of the Exchange to be added to the name.

Dennis

> In microsoft.public.money, L Cramer wrote:
>
>>I recently upgraded to M2004P (US).  Since then, I have 2 stocks that
>>trade
>>on the Pink Sheets (COSWF and EYGSF) in which the prices won't update with
>>my download.  MSN Money recognizes the symbols; they are on my list to
>>download; what could be wrong?  Thanks.
>>

> I don't know. I see the same thing in Money 2004. I even made a file
> with only COSWF chosen as a quote to download, and it still did not
> update. The LastUpdated column indicates that it updated, but the
> price does not.
>
> The problem may be limited to Money 2004. It does not occur in 2005
> and 2002.

0
willisd (2)

How do I view two sheets with duel monitors?
I run with duel montiors, and am trying to setup excel so that I can view one spreadsheet one on monitor, and another spreadsheet on the second monitor. How do I set this up? Check out this link by Chip http://www.cpearson.com/excel/MultipleMonitors.aspx -- Jacob "Gorte McGinty" wrote: > I run with duel montiors, and am trying to setup excel so that I can view one > spreadsheet one on monitor, and another spreadsheet on the second monitor. > How do I set this up? You are also able to maximize on two screens and view on two screens by opening up ...

Option Button on Sheets?
I am experienced with option buttons on forms but what I really need i to use is option buttons on a sheet. I have inserted 3 options button on a sheet (Option Button 7, Option Button 9, & Option Button 10) - wha I would like to do is... * rename the buttons 7-Inside, 9-Outside, & 10-Both (I can do this) * have a cell display the label of the selected Option Buttons (hav not figured this one out yet) Thanks, Jorda -- jordanct ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jordanctc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&use...

Construct 4 postcards per 81/2x11 sheet-How?
In 2003, one could select a blank format and put four postcards landscape on an 81/2x11 sheet. When I select 1/4 sheet in Pub 2007, I get 2 postcards per page. Don't want that. How do I get four Desertsky2 wrote: > In 2003, one could select a blank format and put four postcards > landscape on an 81/2x11 sheet. When I select 1/4 sheet in Pub 2007, > I get 2 postcards per page. Don't want that. How do I get four ================================= Just wondering...when you go to...File / Print... did you choose the Landscape orientation? -- John Inzer MS Digit...

can I make pulldown text boxes in excel sheets
I want to make pulldown text boxes in excel as I do in access Can it be done? hi, that is a combo box. it's in the toolbox. tools>customize>toolbar tab>control toolbox put all of your option that will be in the combo box in a vertical 1 column range off out of the way. say IS1:IS10 right click the combo box. click properties. Set the ListFillRange to your options in this example it would be IS1:IS10 Set the ListRows to 10(for this example. i don't know how may options you are going to have.) click exit design on the control tool box and you are done. >-----Original ...

PTFE sheet,PTFE rod,PTFE tape
Sinston Sealing Material Factory is one of main exporter & manufacturers of sealing= material & insulation material in China . lies in Cixi city belonging to Ningbo area o= f eastern coast in China. There are 10 series main products : Seals gasket, gland packing, gasket sheet, seal t= ools, rubber products, PTFE products, asbestos products, fiberglass products, ce= ramic fiber products & mechanical seals , High Standard and high quality are appoint= ed as fixed-point products by many domestic middle and big enterprises , are sold far= to Japan , South Korea , Brazil , ...

in VBA Sheets("mysheet").Copy Before:=Sheets(1) how do i get a reference to the newly created copy of this sheet?
in VBA Sheets("mysheet").Copy Before:=Sheets(1) how do i get a reference to the newly created copy of this sheet? Hi Daniel, Try something like: Dim WB As Workbook Dim WS As Worksheet Set WB = ActiveWorkbook With WB .Sheets("Mysheet").Copy Before:=.Sheets(1) End With Set WS = ActiveSheet --- Regards, Norman "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OdVZVvmgFHA.3088@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > in VBA Sheets("mysheet").Copy Before:=Sheets(1) how do i get a reference > to > th...

Reference between sheets
am trying to creat an excel file that will have few sheet. The first one will contain a list of items, the other one will be the details. For example: Sheet1: 1. Pump 2. Computer 3. Laser Head Sheet2: Pump Pump Head Pump Motor Pump tubing .... ... I thought that may be the hyperlink is a good idea, but may be anyone has a better idea? Thanks, Joe Joe As I asked earlier, what are you trying to achieve? Andy. "Galsaba" <galsaba@aol.com> wrote in message news:20031104053514.28920.00000070@mb-m23.aol.com... > am trying to creat an excel file that will have few sheet....

Enabling Macro But Hiding Sheets
I have created a simple macro that basically when a button is clicked i takes you to a certain page in the workbook. Is it possible to hide this page for different users. But when a use with the correct password comes he can click the button and he will b taken to the hidden page. Is it posible to do something like this along those line -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It's possible, and if you search the archives: http://google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel* you'll find many ways to do this. You should know, however, that none of the methods will ...

Select sheet with VB code
I have a Excel Workbook with a couple of sheets. I would like to call a sheet depending on a variable selected by the user. My current code is as follows: Dim xlw As Excel.Workbook Dim xls As Excel.Worksheet Dim xla As Excel.Application Set xlw = GetObject("G:\Stock Take\Stock Month-End.xls") Set xls = xlw.ActiveSheet Set xla = xlw.Parent [Text44] = xls.Cells(10, 2) [Text54] = xls.Cells(10, 3) [Text63] = xls.Cells(10, 4) [Text201] = xls.Cells(10, 5) [Text212] = xls.Cells(10, 7) [Text90] = xls.Cells(10, 8) The variable is created by ...

Windows Installer runs each time I download an email
I am running WinXP Pro SP1 with MSOffice 2002. I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003, now when I download a new e-mail Windows Installer runs! If I leave it alone it usually finishes and allows me to read the mail, but it runs again if I have to open an attachment. Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on here and how I can fix it? Thanks! Hi Aejen, I too have the same problem, but so far no one has come forward with a solution. I am running Win XP Home Edition with upgraded Office 2003. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Still the same problem. Its not a major probl...

in sheet search query to search sheet for a given cell.
I am setting up a spreadsheet to be used as a floor plan for a call center. the floor plan has over 500 stations and I am trying to create a query witin the spreadsheet that will allow a user to enter a station number and it will display the location on the floor plan. I do not want the user to be able to use the find function on the tool bars...I just want a cell that a location can be entered and then the location will be highlighted on the sheet. Any thoughts would be appreciated. You can use conditional formatting to highlight the station. For example, if the user types the statio...

PInk Sheet Download
I recently upgraded to M2004P (US). Since then, I have 2 stocks that trade on the Pink Sheets (COSWF and EYGSF) in which the prices won't update with my download. MSN Money recognizes the symbols; they are on my list to download; what could be wrong? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, L Cramer wrote: >I recently upgraded to M2004P (US). Since then, I have 2 stocks that trade >on the Pink Sheets (COSWF and EYGSF) in which the prices won't update with >my download. MSN Money recognizes the symbols; they are on my list to >download; what could be wrong? Thanks...

How can I get the software for excel spread sheet file, extension.
Microsoft, Ebay, local software store, etc. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "waldy15" <waldy15@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCC5C214-F536-4F8E-8DC0-E9ACF9B9D782@microsoft.com... > If you want to view Excel files, but not change them, you can download the Excel Viewer: Description of the Excel 97/2000 Viewer http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=273711 waldy15 wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

formula to search and find item sheet1 copy to sheet 2
i need to find an item in a colunm on sheet1 and auto copy that items row of info to sheet2. sheet1 changes with each import of data as to where "wings" may be on line 27 one time and move to 29 on the next import. so i need to search colunm B for "wings", when "wings" is found copy that row of info to sheet2 to create a list on sheet2.the formula will need to be adjustable per line, where as i can just change the item "wings" to "burgers" then insert the formula into line 2 sheet2.this will allow sheet2 to locate "burgers" on sheet1 ...

Update sheets from Master
Hello, Again, thanks so much for all the help on this newsgroup, much appreciated. I have a workbook with a master sheet and several other sheets. I would to see if there is a macro that will scan the master and update all the other sheets if they have the corresponding part number. I am using column "A2" starting the part numbers. Some sheets have the same part numbers listed, so macro needs to update all sheets even if dupicate part numbers, Thanks JR You should not need to run a macro to update cells which correspond to a part number. All "not-master" sheets s...

Exchanging information from one sheet to another.
I have a spreadsheet with basically inventory on it. I want to make another sheet for a wholesale price list. I want the information from sheet1 to move automatically into sheet2 if a certain cell is empty in sheet1. To be more detailed, I have a list of slabs of granite, if they are not on hold for a customer i want them to be included in the wholesale price list. There is a column for last names of customers who put slabs on hold. If the cell for the customer's name is empty the slab is available to sell. Each slab has it's own row on the spreadsheet. there are about 9 columns for ea...

Printing Sheets
Newly installed Excell 2007. When Downloading a new excell from an email or when creating a sheet myself. When I print only the two first columns print. I have used excell for ten years. Nothing I have tried works. Print areas no change. ...

SUM and Frequency for Multiple SHeets
Hi....in sheet 1, I have a column that has unique numbers and using the following formula to lookup the field in sheet 46500! Column H and then count the unique frequencies in sheet 46500! column A. =SUM(1*(FREQUENCY(IF(('46500'!$H$2:$H$43207<>"")*('46500'!$H$2:$H$43207=$A4),'46500'!$A$2:$A$43207),'46500'!$A$2:$A$43207)>0)) How do I change that formula so that it also reads additional sheets (46501, 47400, 43100, 43103, 47300) and only counts the unique combination like the formula above does for one sheet? Please Help Yo...

HARRY POTTER New FILM Got LEAKED ( Full MOVIE ---- Watch Or Download It )
This Film has got hacked before the release of the date .... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the Seventh Film Novel Of Harry Potter has got hacked before the release of the date.. So all the viewers watch this Great Movie or download it with great print.. To Watch Or Download .....CLICK on the IMAGE which is BELOW the SEARCH Bar http://infoaboutweb.4-all.org/ ...

Row Height in Ledger Sheet

Collating entries from multiple sheets
Dear Experts, I have 28 worksheets (drug classes) each with a column O in which drug names will appear if they meet certain criteria. I would like to list these drugs, from the 28 worksheets on one page, as a summary. I want excel to look down column O, for about 100 rows, and collect any occurrences of drug names. In 100 rows drug names may appear 20 times (they will all be unique), the other cells being blank. Can I collect these occurrences on one sheet for summary purposes? regards Martina This should give you some ideas: http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm Also: ...

how to remove the page break lines in a spread sheet,
Can someone tell me how to change the view bakc to plain spreadsheet without page break lines. I cannot remove the lines with the remove page break because I did not insert page break, but i cannot tell how i got into this view and now i am stuck there. Click on View and then choose Normal. "gypsie g" wrote: > Can someone tell me how to change the view bakc to plain spreadsheet without > page break lines. I cannot remove the lines with the remove page break > because I did not insert page break, but i cannot tell how i got into this > view and no...

Antivirus Free Download
Antivirus recognized a free download to your computer, who knows Microsoft recommends at: http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/ Content Site Links: http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/ http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-is-antivirus.html http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/free-download-antivirus-recommended-by.html http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/antivirus-objectives.html http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/antivirus-functions.h...

pink
pink background on website "John S Bell III" <johnsbell3@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:31F5F1F9-B010-489A-A392-954582C2DCCE@microsoft.com... > pink background on website "John S Bell III" <johnsbell3@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:31F5F1F9-B010-489A-A392-954582C2DCCE@microsoft.com... > pink background on website ...

Sheet protection #5
I'm using Excel 2002. My problem is when I protect my sheet, I checked off the box where I can allow all users to delete rows. But when I tested it, it won't let me delete rows. It says, "You are trying to delete a row that contains a locked cell. Locked cells cannot be deleted while the worksheet is protected." I have selected ranges where I'm allowing users to edit cells within the range and these rows that can be added or deleted are within those ranges. I have no problem inserting rows, just deleting them. Can anyone help me? Thanks! Hi are you sure th...