Performance by Investment Account Report #2

This report is skewing the performance of an account as a result of one
investment as follows:

1/1/05 - 12,260 shares in the account at a value of $46,465.40.
5/16/05 - Transferred these shares to another account
The value at the time of transfer was $40,580.60

The report shows a return for the period (1/1 through 12/31) of
($34,153.40). I can't imagine where it is getting this number. I would think
the effect on this acoount would be the loss or gain in investment value at
the time it was transferred.
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

How can I sort my address book by 2 or mopre columns?
I want to sort my address book by Department first, then, secondly by Name. Is this possible? I have Outlook 5 for Macintosh installed on my Macintosh Snow iMac. Thank you for any help. Lauren -- Lauren D. Ansaldo, Employment Counsellor Employment Services Saskatoon Open Door Society Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CANADA You might want to ask this in an Outlook Express group for the Macintosh. This group focuses on Outlook from Microsoft Office for Windows. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and f...

performances
performances Hi, I am writing c++ application in vc++ 6 the application use a lot of cpu processing (math calculations), I am running the application on Win-XP, p-4 2.8 HT! What is the best way to compile my application so it will run faster? What are the best ways to write or build my application for faster running? What i the different betwine processor type Blend* inn the C/C++ tab of the project setting and the other option??? Thanks! "Dave" <dbg@012.net.il> wrote in message news:eY8jUE38EHA.3756@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > performances > > Hi, > I am wr...

vba macro to perform custom reporting -transpose from rows to columns
I have one workbook and two sheets 1 sheet has data for automated test scenarios that may be run up to 3 time if they don't pass on the first or second try Sheet1: TestSet Test Result reason if failed 1 pass 2 pass 3 pass 4 fail x 4 fail y 4 fail z I want to create a summary report that looks like Sheet2 for the Sheet1 logs above test run1 result test run2 result test run 3result Sheet2 Testset result1 result2 result3 1 pass 2 pass 3 pass 4 fail fail fail So if a testset is executed more ...

Orphan accounts
After a Swing upgrade I noticed a lot of orphan SIDs in various GPOs. I tried running a search for those SIDs in the registry but found nothing. How do I check what they are and remove them? yaro On Jan 8, 6:11=A0am, yaro137 <yaro...@googlemail.com> wrote: > After a Swing upgrade I noticed a lot of orphan SIDs in various GPOs. > I tried running a search for those SIDs in the registry but found > nothing. How do I check what they are and remove them? > yaro I remember there is utility called SID2USERNAME. It's provided by a CITRIX partner though(SEPAGO-Profile...

Transfer to a New Brokerage (Investment) Account
Hey All, I am in the process of moving all of my accounts from a small private firm to Fidelity. Obviously the small guys don't do on-line anything, so I have been entering stuff for years on my own. How do I go about transferring everything into the new Fidelity accounts since it uses on-line updates without losing my historical data; basically, I don't want my capital gains report to get messed up by using the "Transfer Account" function. Any ideas? -David ...

Transposing #2
I have a worksheet that has student numbers in column 1 and then their 15 course requests across columns. I need to get that information into a row format that lists their student course requests in rows, i.e., A1:A15 would contain their student number and B1:B15 would contain their course requests. Any suggestions on how this can be done? -- scorer1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ scorer1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24644 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382316 ...

KB for Performance Optimizer trouble
In the process of moving EDB files from a crashed server to a new server built with same name, etc, but different platform (from NT to W2K Sp4) I found the Performance Optimizer would not allow me to move files to different volumes. A quick google search showed because of SP4 I needed to contact Microsoft for the patch but when I called they said I needed the KB article and I searched and searched and even none of the 'MVP' replies saying 'contact microsoft' had the KB number. After having the MS rep hold the line while I was scouring google and retrying the process to get the ...

Rules run manually but not automatically #2
I am using Outlook 2003 with all the latest updates on XP with SP2. I have several rules with very short names to delete messages with a certain subject line. The rules will run if I click Run Rules Now, but they don't work unless I do that. I searched high and low, and found lots and lots of people with the same problem, but no one with a solution. Does anyone have any helpful hints to resolve this problem? Thanks ...

Ver 10-Adding a new GL account message
Hi Folks Does anyone know how to permanently switch off the message that appears if you are adding a new GL account and you a defining a segment that has not been created in segment maintenance? I'd like to be able to switch off that prompt permanantly at a few clients as they do not want to make use of that functionality. This message also causes havoc when adding new account via Integration Manager. Many thanks Sheila The message already have "Don't Show" checkbox, right?! -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - ...

Business Contact Manager, performance sacrifices?
I'm hoping we can all learn a little about Business Contact Manager... After some initial difficulties that were resolved by 1.5 hours with Microsoft and some great ideas from Patricia Cardoza's new book, I've got Business Contact Manager running smoothly. That's a good thing because I provide support and training in Outlook to clients and want to be able to recommend this new add-on. But is it ready to recommend? Here are two things that seriously bother me: my contacts take so much longer to load and sort. Searching from the "Find a Contact" box formerly t...

use dates to create a summary report
I am trying to create a summary page that will display a month's data for various rows. I have multiple sheets. Example of what I want it to do: Search sheet1-sheet6 for January 1 If found, record data in column B Search sheet1-sheet6 for January 2 If found, record data in column c and so forth. There are about 50 rows of information that I want to copy from each sheet and the dates are in B2-H2 in each sheet. Thanks for the help. Devin, Do you need your summary page to list each entry separately (all 50 rows from each sheet), or can you use a sumtotal of each...

Problem with investment in US$ with EUR as base currency
Hi, My base currency is EUR and have made investments in US$ and other currencies. Money makes all the conversions perfectly at first, and then after somtime converts the amounts of the interest and dividends received to EUR, hence giving all wrong totals, as the exchange rate for the interest rate and dividends cannot be changed, ( or at least I don't know how to do it). Is there any other way to achive this. Below are the transaction details to see the behaviour. EUR USD ACCOUNT BUY ON 15/07/2003 1 UNIT @ 7500 USD exchange rate 0.9734 value in EUR 7704, CORRECT. At today's...

Set report criteria in code?
Is it possible to set a reports criteria in code? I am trying to use Stephen Lebans report-to-pdf tool, which uses the report as a parameter. I need to specify a criteria for the report, like I do when I open the report for printing: DoCmd.OpenReport strReportName, acViewNormal, , strReportParam I don't see how to set report criteria in the report-to-pdf tool, but if I can set the criteria before I use the tool, that should work. Thanks in advance for any help. Fred I haven't used Stephens solution but you can always use a little DAO code to dynamically change...

Mail Accounts
How do I extract the accounts from exchange to import them on another server without exchange e.g outlook with.pst format Hi scrootch Use Movemail Box if they are under same ORG. Thanks Manoj "scrootch" wrote: > How do I extract the accounts from exchange to import them on another server > without exchange e.g outlook with.pst format ...

HidD_SetFeature Failure #2
Hi All, I'm new to HID class devices. I'm working on printers. I need to set the features on the printer. In HID class, i'm using HidD_SetFeature command for this. This is failing and when given GetLastError(), i get "The Semaphore Timeout period has expired". The part of code is #define PRINTER_SET_CONFIGURATION {0x1F...0x00,0x00} main() { BYTE bBuff[64] ; WORD wRead ; HANDLE h = openHid() ; if (h != INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE) { CheckDevice(h) ; BYTE bBuff[] = PRINTER_SET_CONFIGURATION; SetData_FeatureIn(h,4,bBuff) ; RecvData_FeatureIn(h,sizeof(bBuff),bB...

Actual report printout different from layout in Report Writer
I have a report that when I print it out looks different than the layout seen in Report Writer. For example, the layout in Report Writer has a logo and a specific company address, but the printout is missing the logo and the company address is completely different. The same is observed on other report elements. If I add a big TEXT box in the middle of the report through Report Writer, the printout doesnt show it at all. What can be causing this? Thanks, -- Hector Herrera Business Systems Analyst II Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation Chicago, IL USA Did you grant access in securi...

Perform function...if?
Hi I have a workbook that I'm continually adding data to daily. and I also have another workbook that I want to perform calculations, but I only want the calculations performed IF there is data in the first workbook... Here are the two formulas the way they are now... ='Stock Return Data'!J24*0.25 ='Stock Return Data'!J24-'Tax Data'!A14 How can I tell both these functions, to only perform if there is data on the original worksheet? Thanks, Confused Man Hi try =IF('Stock Return Data'!J24<>"",'Stock Return Data'!J24*0.25,"&...

Email account disappeared...
Can anyone help? 2 of my email accounts disappeared.They still send and receive mail, but when i go to the email accounts menu, they aren't there and i can't edit them. ...

How can I combine data that is in 2 rows to 1 row
Hello I have a file that has only 1 data point (name of an institution) in row 1 column 1 and then multiple data points (city of the institution and other results) in row 2 column 1-7. I would like to combine the data in consecutive rows into 1 so I can work (sort results in different columns) with the data. As you can imagine the file has 2000 rows but the data addresses only 1000 institutions. I Would appreciate any help thanks albert explained : > Hello > > I have a file that has only 1 data point (name of an institution) in row 1 > column 1 and then multiple data points...

Reports won't run
I have been working on two reports. Now neither will run nor allow me to open in design mode. Can't imagine what happened? When I pulled in an old version of the same report - same thing. I opened the underlying query - looks fine. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Bonnie Sorry - I found one of the subreports was corrupt. When I recreated they all started working. "Bonnie" wrote: > I have been working on two reports. Now neither will run nor allow me to > open in design mode. Can't imagine what happened? When I pulled in an old > version of the sam...

Reporting Services Sharepoint Add-in
I have recently setup SRSS in integrated mode and everything seems fine. I am using SQL Server 2005 with WSS 3.0 as part of a project server installation. Previously I had been using SRSS in native mode. The setup of SRSS has all completed successfully and I have gone in to Sharepoint Central administration and done all the Reporting Services configuration. I now want to set up a site on my server to publish all my reports to. However, the Report Center template that is constantly referred to is not available. Where do I go from here? ...

E2K3 Performance
My E2K3 server is having an occasional lag time in processing and would like some ideas on where to look at improving performance. 2.4 Xeon processor 1.3 Gb RAM Lot's of disk space Page Files are c: 1920 - 4096 and d: the same (seems incorrect, maybe should be static value?) When checking the running system, CPU is at 4% and pagefile is at 1.64 Gb. It's a low use server, less than 100 mailboxes and a backend to OWA out front. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks. ...

Run SSRS stored procedure report from a CRM 2011 for a current record
Hi All, we need to run a SSRS report created via stored procedure for the current record in a custom CRM entity . we completed creating stored procedure , but pre-filtering is not working . when we tried to preview in visual studio it is picking up the lastest record values only . Could any one give some suggestion to resolve this issue ? Thanks, Sandy ...

my hotmail account
Will you please help me close my account? Thank you No one here can help you with that. Questions regarding Hotmail accounts and operation can be asked at http://windowslivehelp.com/ -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "kim johnson" <kim johnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3CFE80E-9090-4C35-A737-810151354383@microsoft.com... > Will you please help me close my account? Thank you All support for Windows Live Hotmail and related Live Services(account, Live ID, etc) is handled by the W...

Fidelity Investments & NetBenefits
we have regular joint brokerage account with linked to my netbenefits account. my wife's netbenefits cannot be linked to this brokerage account (do not ask me why but that's what fidelity tells me). i've setup Money online services for brokerage and my netbenefits. but, i'm unable to access my wife's netbenefits account via Money's online setup. it complains about account not found. is there a way to directly access netbenefits accounts without doing thru fidelity investment financial institution? thanks a lot hitesh In microsoft.public.money, Hitesh Patel w...