Payment Terms, Due Date

Dear friends, I'm using the Microsoft Money Plus Home & Business, and don't
know how to create new Payment Terms (like Net90) in the Invoice Details.
One other question that I have is: How to change the Due Date in the
Accounts Receivable? I'm trying to change the Invoice's Due Date to a
specific date but don't have success.
Tks,

Olyntho

money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

New Version of Outlook due late 2010

On Account Payment
Hello everyone, I need to know if I can accept on account payments form manager screen rather than going to POS screen. Thanks Payment effect your X and Z and need to be done at the POS. Afshin Alikhani -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Adam" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I need to know if I can accept on account payments form manager screen > rather than going to POS screen. > > Thanks ...

.eml modified date
I have just migrated to Windows 7. I had archived .eml documents stored in a general folder which I transferred to my new PC. But when I hover my mouse pointer over any of these .eml files in Windows Explorer, it changes the Modified Date to today's date (even without even opening the .eml file). So I have lost the original date history on a lot of these documents. Also happens if I save an email from Windows Live Mail as a .eml file to a folder, & then l hover my mouse pointer over it some days later in Windows Explorer. This never used to happen withg Windows XP & ...

Due dates #2
Hi.. I would like to know who of the employees continued 5 years at work relying on his/her starting date. Thanx. Assuming the start date is in cell A1, =(TODAY()-A1)/365>=5 Will return TRUE when greater than or equal to 5 years, FALSE when less. "Firas" wrote: > Hi.. > > I would like to know who of the employees continued 5 years at work relying > on his/her starting date. Thanx. =IF(DATE(YEAR(A1)-5,MONTH(A1),Day(A1))<=TODAY(),"Yes","No") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Firas" <Fi...

How do Count a the number of times a date range appears within a date range!?
I'm stumped, I have no real idea on how to do this so any help much appreciated! I have a start date (no year ie, 1st December) and an end date (again no year say 5th Jan), And a date range, eg 11th May 2001 to 1 January 2006 for info late: 1st Dec to 5th Jan = 35 days How do i get a count of the number of 1st Decemebers to 5th Januarys in that date range for example 1st December 2001 to 5th January 2002 is 1st 1st December 2002 to 5th January 2003 is 2nd 1st December 2003 to 5th January 2004 is 3rd 1st December 2004 to 5th January 2005 is 4th 1st December 2005 to 1th January 2006 is...

Payment Payment
Hi I have created Sales invoice and posted the invoice Then I have made Payment against that invoice the posted the payment When I go to enquire and see the status of payment it is showing as open not the Hist What I have to do make this payment as Hist data. Regards Srinivasan Srinivasan, In GP Receivables transactions do not automatically move to History when they are fully applied. The reason for this is that you cannot unapply and re-apply historical transactions and you cannot NSF or void historical transactions in Receivables. So these will stay 'Open' until you manuall...

Need Date field in a form to stay same until changed
How can I get a date or any field to stay the same in a form until I change it. I need to post a lot records under same date. It would save untold time if I could not have to re-enter the date each time. Thanks for any help. On Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:59:02 -0700, Pat wrote: > How can I get a date or any field to stay the same in a form until I change > it. I need to post a lot records under same date. It would save untold time > if I could not have to re-enter the date each time. > > Thanks for any help. If the field is NOT a Date datatype code that control's AfterU...

Invoice payment error
I had submitted this question a few days ago with no response, so I'm resubmitting with more information. There is an invoice showing a balance due on the aged trail balance report. However, when a document inquiry is run for this invoice, it is showing paid in full. I found the transaction in the RM20201 table (Receivables Open Transaction File) with a 0 in the Posted field. It's the only record in that table with that value. What can I do to resolve this? This transaction is from a prior year. Thanks for any help you can give! daw Usually, running Reconcile will correc...

M Money payment date reset issues
If I have a bill set up to pay by some date, it is almost impossible for me to reset the date once the time has slipped past the amount of time the program thinks it has to pay the bill. I have tried everything! In most cases, I just delete the entire series, and even then the program "remembers" the old series pay date and refuses to accept the electronic pay. I have even resorted to a stamp and a written check to get my bills paid! This is absolutely maddening! Does anyone have a magic solution to how you force the electronic pay to send the payment through if you slip past the nu...

date & time formulas HELP !!
Hi - i have to find out how long did it take to solve a case. the formaul is (time completed) - (time created) my problem is when files are closed at midnight because of the format ... any ideas how to fix it??? Column A = time created Column B = time completed Column C = Duration (in hours only) timeCreated timeCompleted Duration 04/07/2010 15:00:00 04/07/2010 00:00:00 should be 9:00:00 Cheers, Mayte 04/07/2010 15:00:00 is bigger than 04/07/2010 00:00:00 Try 04/07/2010 23:59:59 in A1 and 00:00:01 in cell ...

Partial payment of a bill?
Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance stays as an open bill? Thanks See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=132 for some thoughts on this problem. "redruthann" <redruthann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0FE488C-5752-413C-B983-1F486D548D03@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance > stays > as an open bill? ...

Using IMAP w/ 2000 Changes Date/Time
I'm hoping someone can assit. I'm using Outlook 2000 with a IMAP server from my hosting provider. I can see messages in my IMAP inbox time stamped correctly but when I "select the message" displaying it in teh preview pane the date and time jumps forward 6+ hours. I'm alrady at a SP3 level and don't know what to do. Please help. Dean T. Rose Dallas, TX ...

Researching payments
Hello there, we have times when we will receive payments that state they are for more than the original invoice. Example: 1,100 payment Invoice A - 250 Remittance says apply 250 Invoice B - 250 Remittance says apply 250 Invoice C - 250 Remittance says apply 250 Invoice D - 250 Remittance says apply 350 The 100 stays open until it is being historically researched or the customer calls. The problem is, by the time the research is needed, we have lost track of the fact that it was invoice D that the customer attempted to overpay. Since GP prevents you from over-applyi...

Date/Time stamp changes
Whenever I save my document, all the date/time stamps on my comments automatically change to one date/time. What's wrong? I didn't have this problem in the past. ...

Display Values under Date labels on the X-Axis...
Is there a way to put a value (IE, Scrap Count) on the X-axis under the Date labels of a Chart??? TIA - Bob Hi, The simplest way you be to add the values in the cells that already contain the axis labels. If you do not want to alter those cells then use some helper cells to create a new set of axis labels. Cheers Andy Bob Barnes wrote: > Is there a way to put a value (IE, Scrap Count) on the X-axis > under the Date labels of a Chart??? > > TIA - Bob > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Date calcualation
I have three fields: Start Date, End Date & Duration. For example, Start Date is 12/10/07, End Date is 12/10/07 and the Duration is a calculation field and the result is 0. How can I make it 1? Thanks, Scott On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:07:30 +0800, "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote: >I have three fields: Start Date, End Date & Duration. For example, Start >Date is 12/10/07, End Date is 12/10/07 and the Duration is a calculation >field and the result is 0. How can I make it 1? What result would you want if End Date is 12/11/07? Also 1? If so: ...

How can I figure present value of a stream of payments?
Same as Subject Look in help for the PV function Regards, Peo Sjoblom "shep" wrote: > Same as Subject ...

Date as month in Pivot
Hi, I have a list of sites and their Installation Dates some what like this Site id Ins. Date MUM_001 3-FEB-04 MUM_002 5-FEB-04 MUM_013 13-Mar-04 MUM_016 7-Apr-04 DEL_001 14-FEB-04 .. . .. . .. . .. . Now i want to group by month in Pivot. Some thing like this: Month Total site (Count of sites) Feb 04 2 Mar 04 1 Apr 04 1 FEB 05 1 is this possible ?? Thanks Perhaps one alternative way to try .. Assuming in Sheet1 is the table below in cols A and B, d...

Explanation of terms
Some may be confused by the phrase 'Evolution of Communities', as for example used on this page Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Communities http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx so this is worth an explanation. At first glance this appears to be simply a poorly constructed English phrase, pitifully lacking in any sound bite quality, but no ... look a little deeper ... Evolution (=Darwinism) of Communities (=Social) Ok so, translating from the Orwellian Newspeak, we arrive at 'Social Darwinism'. So Microsoft is actually...

Scheduled Payments
Is there a way to edit each payment amount after the schedule is created? For instance, instead of having equal payment amounts, each payment is a different percentage of the total amount due. Yes. Click on the Amortize button and make the changes. "Elaine" wrote: > Is there a way to edit each payment amount after the schedule is created? > For instance, instead of having equal payment amounts, each payment is a > different percentage of the total amount due. ...

Limiting input by date
Is there a way to stop a worksheet from accepting data after a certain date? I have a workbook with 26 worksheets, 1 for each pay period. I would like to add some kind of date limit so that the users of the workbook must go to the next pay period if it is after the date that "sheet" closed. You can use Data | Validation Just set your end date to be equal to some cell on that sheet where you input the close date. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "NEHicks" wrote: > Is there a way to stop a worksheet from accepting data after a certain date? > I...

credit card payment void
When an AP invoice was paid with a credit card, and then the payment and/or invoiced (for the credit card vendor) are voided it is difficult to get the General Ledger posting to come out correctly. The only options are to have the purchase account for the credit card company be the same as the payables account for the credit card company or to edit the voided invoiced (for the credit card vendor) when it gets to GL. My suggestion would be this: When a void is done for an invoice for the credit card company that was created automatically for a payment with another vendor, then that pa...

Can't open this item. The end date you entered occurs before the start date.
Hi, Everytime I open Outlook 2000 I get a calender pop-up. When I Dismiss it I get a message such as the above and the next time I open Outlook it appears again. I can't see it in the Calender unless I change the view to "By category". I can't delete it or change the date in this view. I just keep getting the above message (see subject line). I tried /cleanreminders and the MS article about Daylight savings but neither work. How do I get rid of this message? I do have a Pocket PC and probably the error occured during a Sync (i have different time zones). ...

Stop Payment
Money 2003 Check was stolen; Stop Payment Placed at Bank; Marked Transastion as Void. Problem: $ amount on Reports shows as $ paid to Payee. When I run my yearend reports, the $ amount will be incorrect for my taxes. Is there a better was to show that a check had payment stopped or how do I make the report not include the voided amount? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C366AC.CD9AFB00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Don't know if it would fit your situation - but I create...

out of date file
I am trying to open an invoice spreadsheet. I have used it many times before but now I get a microsoft visual basic message "the file VBA332.dll is out of date. This program requires a newer version" It wont open. Any known resolutions??? ...