Paying a vendor that is also a customer

I have a customer that I sometimes buy materials from.  How can I show a
deduction from an invoice as payment for materials.  Or is this not possible
in Money because it is an income and expense in the same transaction?
0
Sharon1 (141)
2/8/2007 4:21:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Your action pay now!
http://www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Calculate the Possibilities www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Get $5.00 Referral Bonuses For every referral you make to YourActionsPay.com - you'll receive a $5.00 bonus upon them earning a minimum of $30.00 in earnings. Their $30.00 in earnings DOES include their Joining Bonus as well - so all they have to do is complete $25.00 worth of offers and you'll receive a check for $5.00 because your referred them. Plus, up to 30% Referral Bonuses! You will ALSO earn up to 30% of your referrals earnings. And, your referrals' earnings...

Customer Note Index
When a new customer is added a noteindex is added to the customer record. Where does the noteindex come from and is there a way to change if necessary? Thanks The note index comes from the next available note index, stored in the NOTEINDX field of the SY01500 table in the DYNAMICS database in the row for the company you are in (there will be one row per GP company). You can change the next available note index by changing it in the SY01500 table. You can change the note index on the customer record by changing the NOTEINDX for that customer in the RM00101 table. -- Victoria Yudin...

is there a way of using a second monitor as a customer display
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Does anyone know if rms works with 2 monitors. What I mean can you use a second monitor as customer display or something similar. A lot of pos systems out there use a second monitor as customer display, I m not sure if rms supports that option or not but any help would be appreciated. thanks ------=_NextPart_000_018F_01C86B1D.3EAD2F60 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-...

single vendor with multiple remittance addresses
We have had multiple clients request the ability to setup a single vendor with multiple remit to addresses and account designations that can be assigned/selected by transaction. The transactions selected when printing checks would have to be parsed into separate checks based on the remit to on the transactions. This is basically the reverse of National Accounts. One vendor with multiple remit to addresses, as opposed to multiple vendors with consolidated remittance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most vote...

Bill Pay vs E-Pay
What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill payment system to show within Money. Does that mean if I choose to sign up for bill pay through my bank that I can control it through MS Money? Thanks, Brenda try auto-payment. i've used auto-pay for 20+ years and not problems. >-----Original Message----- >What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay >and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? > >Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill >payment sys...

notify user of customer credit limit in service call mgt app
In Great Plains 7.5, there is not a feature that notifies the user of a credit limit for a customer when entering a service call or repair in the Service Call Mgt application. The purpose of this would be that service or repair could possibly be denied to a customer that is over their credit limit or has past due invoices. It could be used as leverage to get a customer to pay the past due invoice before service is provided. This feature works in the Sales Order Processing application and we would like it to work the same way in Service Call Management. I discussed this on incident 8...

customizing 'control sources' with code in Access 2007
I have a setup where the groups, sorting, and fields have their data sources and visibility set in the report's On Open event based on choices made in a form. This works fine in 2000 and 2003 but in it causes Access 2007 to crash with an "Access has encountered a problem and needs to close." message--after several pages. I suspect this is related to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927536/en-us (Access 2007 may close unexpectedly when you try to change the Control Source property for a control that is on a report or on a form in Layout view) I'm not in Layout view, but...

Could not install custom actions
Receiving error message "Could not install custom actions" when sending an Outlook 2002 form to Outlook 2003 machine. Form adds full day events to calendar using Custom Action button. ...

report prefiltering does not work for custom entity
Please help. I've been trying for days but can't get the reports prefiltering to work for my custom entity. I created a simple report with the CRMAF_ prefix and deploy to the CRM server. The report works fine and display all data OK. Except the pre filter does not work i.e. the "Edit Filter" button does not show. My question is: Does report prefiltering works for custom entity? I saw a lot of posts regarding this topic and tried all the suggestions i could find, but still no luck. I tried the microsoft tutorial in creating a prefilterable report base on the account...

Online bill pay, download or upload?
Sorry if the subject line does not make sense, I was not sure how to phrase this question. I have been using money for awile but I am getting the impression here lately there is another way to use money that I have not considered. Today I bank online and I set up all my online bill pay data at my banks web site and then download those transactions into money (except over the past two months the downloads have quit working and I have yet to figure out the problem). Is there a way to do just the opposite and enter all the transactions in money and the upload that data to my bank so that there ...

CRM 4.0 Jscript customization behaviour
Hi I have a script on the contacts entity which hides a section on form load or if a certain value is selected on the form. This works fine when i preview the form in create or update mode. However, when i publish the customizations and i open the contact form I see the section which is supposed to be hidden and is hidden when i preview the form in on create and update mode. I have tried iisreset and also restarted the machine but no luck. I would really appreciate some help /advice on this issue. thanks heaps in advance. Regards Snow White.. Your browser may be caching older jscri...

ADmodify & custom attribute
Can anybody tell me which custom attribute and value should I use in order to change "Exchange General - Message restriction - Accept messages - Only from athenticated users" ? Im using ADmodify. Many thanks! msExchRequireAuthToSendTo = TRUE -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Hrc" <hmrx@xnet.hr> wrote in message news:gveje21koc6srngdlbhc8ci10jg4d567ee@4ax.com... > Can anybody tell me which custom attribute and value should I use in > order to change...

Customize Case fields
Is it possible to customize the Case Type, Satisfaction, Status Reason and Priority fields of a CRM Case? We have specific priorities and case types that we need to add to the drop down lists when creating a case. How (and where) can this be done? Aslo, can a drop down be created for the Resoloution field when resolving a case as we report on specific support issues and would like to group by specific faults. Thanks Nik Hi Nik, It is very much possible. Its the power of MS CRM to customize such requirments like adding new fields and changing the existing values of the drop down(pickl...

I pay $ for this project
I am seeking assistance to build a chart or graph to illustrate delivery times each day over a year period. Each truck delivers 0 to 10 loads each day, 5 or 6 days a week, The date and time each load is received is logged in a database. The earliest delivery is 7AM, the latest is 5PM. Perhaps the verticle axis might represent hours of the day from 7-5PM. The horizantal axis might represent the days of the week, all 365 days of the year. An alternative would be to delete Sundays as no loads are delivered on Sunday. This might be a scatter chart, or a high-low chart with provision for loads...

vendor name in Select Checks
Hello: Is there a way to have the checks and reports that print from a check run in Select Checks sort by vendor name? It appears that most everything that is done from Select Checks has to be done by Vendor ID rather than vendor name. I even created an Advanced Lookup for Vendor Name in the select by "Vendor Name" lookup in Select Checks, and Vendor Check Name does not even appear. So, I take it that reports and checks printed from Select Checks are sorted by Vendor ID and there's nothing that can be done to change this? Can you even sort the lookups in Select Checks by...

Custom Charts in Excel 2007
What has happened to custom charts in 2007? I used to create a chart with one data series displayed as columns (result data) with another series on the same chart displayed as a line (budget data). I cannot find any way of doing this in Excel 2007, anyone offer some help on this? Make a column chart with the two data series Right click on the a Budget column; select Change Series Chart Type Select Line chart Even in earlier version it was often better to make your own combination chart this way best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Bone...

Publishing customization
Can you tell me how can I see newly created entites (or purhapes better question is newly created attribute for existing entities) in MS CRM database when I try to make reports from MS SQL BI Development Studio od MS SQL Report Builder utility? I publish them successfully, but I cannot see them when I try to make them active in my report source database. Custom attributes will be visible if you look in the filtered views in your database right in the same view with the standard attributes. (You should be using the Filtered Views for reporting to enforce security and for ease of develop...

Max valve for each customer
Hello, I am the new member here and would like to seek your prof. help in Excel. Thank you. Given: _A1:_Customer_ A2: JOE A3: TOM A4: JOE A5: PETER A6: JOE _B1:_Purchase_ B2: $11 B3: $22 B4: $25 B5: $20 B6: $11.5 How can I have gotten the max pruchase for _each__ customer? Let's say, Joe have total 3 records in the sheet (A2, A4 & A6) and the purchase are $11 (B2), $25 (B4)& $11.5 (B6) respectively. What I need is to sort out the max purchase value of JOE, i.e. $25. Thanks all! -- syscan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ syscan'...

Unable to customize Outlook Today #4
I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to customize the Outlook Today page in Outlook 2000 and I am unable to do it. I click on the "Customize Outlook Today..." at the top right hand corner but it won't bring up a screen to make the adjustments. I've just re-installed everything and I mean everything, I had a system crash :( I hope someone out there can give me a hand. Thanks. Frank This must be about the 80 thousandish request - do some research!!! OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Exp...

Customer Database
Any way to change the sole of the field names in the customer database "Gil" wrote: > Any way to change the sole of the field names in the customer database Sorry should have read (Any way to change some of the field names in the customer database) No. However, it is simple to modify the field names on reports (requires editing the .qrp files - not very difficult). This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0087_01CAF8F1.3FC8C710 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Gil, ...

Custom Views Keep Disappearing
I have created several custom views for tasks in Outlook XP and they keep disappearing. Some times they'll last for several days some times only for several hours and then they just disappear and have to be recreated. Does anyone know what's causing this and how to fix it? Close Outlook, rename the outcmd.dat file to outcmd.dat_old, then open Outlook to see if that helps. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Karine Rivet" wrote: > I have ...

Pay Codes
I have created pay codes for car allowance and clothing allowance with the following parameters for both: pay type = other, pay rate = 0.00, pay period = biweekly. I have assigned employees to these respective pay codes. But when I execute a payroll the pay codes aren't included. Do I need to create a recurring batch to include these pay does? Thanks RC First, make sure at the employee/pay code level the pay rate is not equal to $0. Second, make sure the option for Transaction Required is not marked. Third, make sure the pay frequency is selected on the Build Checks window. ...

Bank Puts Memo Info in "Pay to" field
It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but nothing goes in the memo field. Any thoughts? In microsoft.public.money, A Smith wrote: >It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- >so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but >nothing goes in the memo field. >Any thoughts? Did you say that backwards? You would want that info in the Payee field, I would think. This info...

Customer Types
I have several 'types' of customer in my business - Discount Club, Food Club, BBQ Club, Account Holder, Staff Member etc - is there some way i can set it up that i can catagorise all these customers into the above types? Can i use the account type field? Thanks for any advice You can, for those who don't actually need credit on account you can leave it set to 0. Or you can use one of the Custom Text fields, the downside with this is typing. You have to retype what club the customer belongs to every time you create a new customer. Which leaves room for error. Rob "...

Prospects and customer should be linked
Prospects and customer tables should be linked so that they you can't have the same id for a customer and a prospect - once it is used it should be unavailable. Thanks Susan ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...