Partial payment of a bill?

Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance stays
as an open bill?

Thanks
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=132 for some thoughts on this problem.

"redruthann" <redruthann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance
> stays
> as an open bill?

Partial Merge
What is the Partial Merge feature in Windows Server 2008 r2? I believe this is what you are looking for: http://blogs.msdn.com/dstfs/archive/2009/05/04/partial-merges-in-tfs-a-guide.aspx -- Paul Bergson MVP - Directory Services MCTS, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci 2008, 2003, 2000 (Early Achiever), NT4 Microsoft's Thrive IT Pro of the Month - June 2009 http://www.pbbergs.com Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Charle" <Charle@l...

salary payment
i am trying to write a check out of my corperate checking account to myself as salary. my accountant says the software should be able to track the ss and withholding taxes after entering the gross salary payment and then print a check for the Net payment as out going money. i was able to find the "paycheck" feature but it seems to be for checks coming into the account. Is there a way to set this up so it tracks the taxes as discribed above as out going salary? Check #1 amount 500 payee BOSS Split: expense: salary $800 memo: pay boss expense: SS tax: 100 memo employer portion...

Money 2005 deluxe :Trouble sending payments
I just upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2005 Deluxe. Everything went fine until i tried to submit some payments to my bank. Money asked me to uodate my password. I called the bank to reset my password. I was then able to update my account on-line and money said the update was successful. When I try to send payments that are pending I keep getting an error that says to check my login credentials and try again and if the problem persists to contact my bank. I called the bank back. They hooked me up with Microsoft Tech support who after 45 minutes told me it was a bank problem and ...

investments
I am trying to figure out how to track T-Bills, and I've not been able to figure out how to set them up in Money, and "help" says that it cannot find anything on t-bills. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have an investment account set up as T-bills, I can transfer $$ into the "cash" part of the investment, but I cannot figure out how to actually post (purchase or sell) the actual t-bill and get the discount & interest items to work out. Can someone pelase help me out with that? :Randy You buy the bonds individually in the investment side -- the price wi...

MSN Bill Pay Problems
I'm new to MS Money (2004), MSN BillPay and this group, so please bear with me as I try to explain my issue. My first comment is that linking MSN billpay and MS Money is quite cumbersome and complex. Anyway, my issue is as follows. I had an older money file that I finally trashed because I could not repair it. While it was working, MSN bill pay items would be flagged on my checking account registry (some kind of mail icon with a blue line). Anyway, after my transactions were no longer viewable, I decided to delete my ms money (2004) account and start all over (I kept the same bill pay...

Updating quantity fufilled and Bill Of Lading
I need an automated way to update the quantity fufilled on sales orders. The data will be in a file, or database. The only thing I can think of that might do it is econnect. Is there anything else to do this? Besides modifying the Pick Ticket, is there a good Bill Of Lading solution out there? Jed, I developed a customiato for my client to update quantity shipped based on a text file. This could be modified to suit your needs i suppose... Regards HS "Jed Perlowin" <jed@perlowin.com> wrote in message news:49A1E036-03DE-47BF-A03C-E3AC8969673F@microsoft.com... >I ne...

Invoice payment error
I had submitted this question a few days ago with no response, so I'm resubmitting with more information. There is an invoice showing a balance due on the aged trail balance report. However, when a document inquiry is run for this invoice, it is showing paid in full. I found the transaction in the RM20201 table (Receivables Open Transaction File) with a 0 in the Posted field. It's the only record in that table with that value. What can I do to resolve this? This transaction is from a prior year. Thanks for any help you can give! daw Usually, running Reconcile will correc...

Payment Payment
Hi I have created Sales invoice and posted the invoice Then I have made Payment against that invoice the posted the payment When I go to enquire and see the status of payment it is showing as open not the Hist What I have to do make this payment as Hist data. Regards Srinivasan Srinivasan, In GP Receivables transactions do not automatically move to History when they are fully applied. The reason for this is that you cannot unapply and re-apply historical transactions and you cannot NSF or void historical transactions in Receivables. So these will stay 'Open' until you manuall...

planer & bill pay
I set up a mortgage payment in planner and the auto bill reminder. Now I'm tring to increase my prinipal mortgage payment from within plannter but it doesn't update the bill reminder. Can anyone help me? ...

On Account Payment
Hello everyone, I need to know if I can accept on account payments form manager screen rather than going to POS screen. Thanks Payment effect your X and Z and need to be done at the POS. Afshin Alikhani -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Adam" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I need to know if I can accept on account payments form manager screen > rather than going to POS screen. > > Thanks ...

Partial payment of a bill?
Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance stays as an open bill? Thanks See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=132 for some thoughts on this problem. "redruthann" <redruthann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0FE488C-5752-413C-B983-1F486D548D03@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance > stays > as an open bill? ...

SUMIF & Partial Strings (followup posting)
I couldn't post a follow up, so I've created a new message here... From: Jerry W. Lewis (post_a_reply@no_e-mail.com) Subject: Re: SUMIF & Partial Strings Date: 2003-01-27 02:14:06 PST Use... =SUMIF(A3:A29, "=*Alls*", B3:B29) or =SUMIF(A3:A29, "=*" & A52 & "*", B3:B29) where A52 equals "Alls" This way, if you have two entries that begin "Alls", they will be added together. Drew. --------------------------------------------------------------- From: Mike Copeland (mrcNOSPAM2323@cox.net) Date: 2003-01-27 20:58:31 PST ...

M Money payment date reset issues
If I have a bill set up to pay by some date, it is almost impossible for me to reset the date once the time has slipped past the amount of time the program thinks it has to pay the bill. I have tried everything! In most cases, I just delete the entire series, and even then the program "remembers" the old series pay date and refuses to accept the electronic pay. I have even resorted to a stamp and a written check to get my bills paid! This is absolutely maddening! Does anyone have a magic solution to how you force the electronic pay to send the payment through if you slip past the nu...

bills error
i had microsoft money Deluxe OEM edition Version 14.0.100.805 copyright 2004 loaded on my pc. after reloading this software, i updated my software via internet. post doing so, all my old bills dated 2006 are showing on my bills section and home section, while some of my current due bills are not showing in the bills section. 1. i tried to delete the old bills from the bill section, but they continue to show up on the home menu. 2. some of my current due bills do not show in the bills menu and home menu but show in the calendar menu. pl help what should i do. i am afraid i would have lo...

Component on a Bill of Material
We need to delete an item in Dynamics but it keeps coming up with this message: "This item is a component on one or more bills of material. It can't be deleted until you remove it from those bills of materials." It's never been on a bill of material, and I did a "where used" report in manufacturing and it doesn't show up on there either. How do I delete this item. -- Sandy Larson Sandy, we've run into this problem as well. What was strange is that we got this message in a company that had not yet begun to use Manufacturing and had no BOMs entere...

One partial table, one master table
I've got a listing of 3000 personnel. Personnel in column A, supervisors in column B. In a separate worksheet, I have a listing of 400 personnel in column A. Same names in column A, sheet 1 as in column A, sheet 2, just a shorter listing in sheet 1.(smaller worksheet). Short list: Sheet 1 Master list: Sheet 2 How do I get EXCEL to compare sheet 1 with sheet 2, and fill in the appropriate supervisor in sheet 1? You can use VLOOKUP to find the supervisors for sheet 1 from sheet 2 In the column next to the personell in the short list try this formula =VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet...

Partial Credits
Hello! How do you credit invoices from past quarters? -- Jen Garrison Bancsource, Inc. Senior Analyst 417-732-7238 ext. 1259 ...

Direct debit loan payments
I've searched through the help/etc but can't seem to find a solution to this... I've just bought Money 2003, and have set up two loan accounts. I pay a set amount to each of these accounts each month from my current account. I've put both loans in the debt reduction planner, and both loan payments appear in the bills and deposits screen. The only problem is that I make the loan payments as direct debits. The 'payment method' in Money is set on 'Write cheque' and there does not seem to be any way to change this. This means I have to manually confirm each paymen...

schedule payment report
is there anywhere I can print a report that shows all the bills/transations I have schedule to pay and what account they go to . Have you tried Reports|Reports Gallery|What I owe|Scheduled bills??? You can customize it to get what you want, I suspect. "frankie" <fastigers@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:j70jg05ocuemehm4g2bedndcahqlp5u29p@4ax.com... > is there anywhere I can print a report that shows all the > bills/transations I have schedule to pay and what account they go to . ...

Monthly Bill Payment Running Totals
Hi, I have excel spreadsheet with this data Verizon Bill Due 12/9/8 $235 Met Ed Bill Due 12/14/8 $345 Dell........... ................... ........ LG........... ................... ........ Pulse........ .................... ......... ** I want this to be calculated automatically ** as I have large list of bills Minimum Amount needed on XXX date 12/1/2008 $0 12/2/2008 $0 12/3/2008 ...

Partial Work Order
A customer of ours is having problems with picking up partial work orders. This issue began with Service Pack 3 was installed. It used to apply a deposit to a partial pickup, now it goes not. It takes the deposit out correctly, just not for partial pickups. Any ideas? Will 1.3 fix this? Thanks, Mollie ...

Making Extra Additional Mortgage payments
I've refinanced my house and although my mortgage costs have gone down a lot, I'm still making the same payments so that I can pay down the mortgage quicker. Is there anyway to get Money 2004 to automatically add in the additional principal and have that show up in the analysis tools? Right now it's showing the additional principal as "other" and not taking it into account. Thanks Mike Sigmon The Other choice is bad. In your Loan Payments, from the account making the payment or in scheduled transactions, go into the details and add another split line for cate...

Partial
In a query, I have under criteria [Enter the country: Example USA] for a field of countries. (I found from sample query) How do I get it to list countrys starting with "U" by just putting U in? (This would include the UK in the sample) It seems to only work on a complete match (ie USA, not U only). Thanks. On Tue, 8 May 2007 16:03:59 -0500, rob peterson wrote: > In a query, I have under criteria [Enter the country: Example USA] for a > field of countries. > > (I found from sample query) > > How do I get it to list countrys starting with "U" b...

Error editing bill series.
I'm trying to update my paycheck, but after I make all my changes on the "edit series" page and hitting "OK," it just sits there. If I hit "cancel" or try to navigate away, it warns that my changes won't be saved. Sure enough, they're not saved. I restarted money, and then both quick repaired and standard repaired my money file. Nothing worked. There's also a "delete bill data" option, but I didn't want to mess anything up, so I haven't tried it yet. The only other thing I may have screwed up is that I was trying to look at...

Receiving Payments on Account
We use a "home built" accounting package. Because of this, we usually don't receive payments to a customers account through the RMS POS, thus throwing customers balances way off. Is there a way to import a file with customer payments, or run an sql query to update customer balances with what our accounting software says? We are running three store locations w/HQ's. Version 1.2 for now, soon upgrading to 1.3. Let me know if any more information is needed. Thanks, Michael ------=_NextPart_0001_1207808A Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good...