partial account synch with Money for Pocket PC

I have a Money 2004 installation with 2 accounts which
synch to the Money Pocket PC without problems. I now
created a new account and this account does not get
synchronized. It also does not show up in ActiveSynch
3.7.1. I deleted one of the existing accounts and it gets
removed from the Pocket PC. But the new account still does
not get added. The new account is the same type (Cash or
other) like the other accounts. The only difference is
that it is in Swiss Francs (CHF) and not in US$.

Any idea?

Peter
0
pfischer (1)
6/14/2004 2:21:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Account Combiner
Does anyone have any experience running Account Combiner on a GP database that has tables set for replication. It is not allowing us to do it saying "table GL00100 is set for replication". We have similar problems with the vendor combiner. Any ideas on how to get around this? Is it CRG's or PSTL? "Beth" wrote: > Does anyone have any experience running Account Combiner on a GP database > that has tables set for replication. It is not allowing us to do it saying > "table GL00100 is set for replication". We have similar problems with the > v...

Money 2003 to Plus
Is there a way to import any of my transactional or simply income/spending report data from Money 2003 to the new Money Plus? In microsoft.public.money, Maria wrote: >Is there a way to import any of my transactional or simply income/spending >report data from Money 2003 to the new Money Plus? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919524/en-us should help. ...

Accessing an email account programmatically
Hello, We have Exchange 2K (moving soon to 2003) that serves all our users - about 1500. I need to access a particular email account programmatically for one of my applications so that I can get emails and respond based on certain biz logic. Understandably the Excahnge admin is hesistant in letting me do anything "fancy". What options do I have to be able to access one or more email accounts programmatically and what if any are risks associated with each of those methods. Any pointers to whitepapers discussing these would also be helpful. TIA, Sanjay. I can't provide you wi...

Analytical Accounting #10
Hi I am testing/implementing Analytical accounting. I have added a relatively small customization - a stored proc is used to reallocate AA assignments. This proc is executed at posting (for now I manually run it , then post. ) The proc reads/write to AAG20002 Subledger Assign and AAG20003 Subledger Code tables It replaces an existing row with one or more rows to reallocate the assignments. (I referred to the table design document for AA when creating my proc). I am able to post the transaction without a problem. I am finding that the performance of the queries - Distribution Qu...

Partial Merge
What is the Partial Merge feature in Windows Server 2008 r2? I believe this is what you are looking for: http://blogs.msdn.com/dstfs/archive/2009/05/04/partial-merges-in-tfs-a-guide.aspx -- Paul Bergson MVP - Directory Services MCTS, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci 2008, 2003, 2000 (Early Achiever), NT4 Microsoft's Thrive IT Pro of the Month - June 2009 http://www.pbbergs.com Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Charle" <Charle@l...

Conversion accounting
Using Money 2003, how do you enter the transactions for the tax-free conversion of an investment of Class A shares for greater number of Class B shares in the same account? The Class B shares will have the same marlet value and cost basis as the former Class A shares. Thanks for the assistance, AJK. ...

Cannot restore a backup file from MS money 2004 deluxe
I have tried opening and restoring the file, nothing happens. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no success!!! Has this happened to anyone before?? If so, did you correct the problem? How?? Thanks, Mike In microsoft.public.money, Mike Schenk wrote: >I have tried opening and restoring the file, nothing >happens. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no >success!!! Was the *.mbf file saved with Money 2004? Are you using File->Restore to restore? > >Has this happened to anyone before?? If so, did you >correct the problem? How?? ...

GL Account Assignment #2
I'm trying to interface to Quickbooks 2007 Canadian version. Does anyone have an example GL assignment they can send me. I'm having problems balancing. Also, My sales by Department isn't adding up properly. Some of the sales are not being added to a specific Department even though they are classified properly. ...

Partial payment of a bill?
Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance stays as an open bill? Thanks See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=132 for some thoughts on this problem. "redruthann" <redruthann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0FE488C-5752-413C-B983-1F486D548D03@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance > stays > as an open bill? ...

M Money payment date reset issues
If I have a bill set up to pay by some date, it is almost impossible for me to reset the date once the time has slipped past the amount of time the program thinks it has to pay the bill. I have tried everything! In most cases, I just delete the entire series, and even then the program "remembers" the old series pay date and refuses to accept the electronic pay. I have even resorted to a stamp and a written check to get my bills paid! This is absolutely maddening! Does anyone have a magic solution to how you force the electronic pay to send the payment through if you slip past the nu...

Active synch and outlook2002
I recently purchased a Dell Axim5 handheld and am having trouble getting it to synchronize with outlook 2002.I keep geting the message that no profile has been created (I have created one) and the next message says that outlook cannot be accessed and that I should make sure my PIM is running. I always thought that if you could open outlook then your PIM was running. Help Please. You don't say what operating system you are using but I recently had the same issue on a windows XP machine, it turned out to be a corrupt XP user profile. Easy way to check is if you are using XP is to cr...

Master Account SID
I have a few people with the following error.... Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9548 Date: 12/18/2004 Time: 12:16:59 AM User: N/A Computer: EX4 Description: Disabled user /o=IISD/ou=CENTRAL/cn=HS/cn=004-NimitzHS/cn=KaryKing does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Microsoft says to set teh active account in ADU&C but when I look at the accout is looks just fine, The persio...

Outlook 2000 and Multiple email accounts
After having re-installed office 2000 I can't get my outlook to respond the way it used to. I have several email account that I administer at the same time. Before when I "replied to" an email it automatically sent the reply using the email account that it was received through. It will not do this any more and I can't find this option anywhere in setup or options. How do I get this to respond this way??? I can be reached at bo@bowood.ca Thank you. Bo... What mode do you have OL2000 configured in? If you're not sure, open Help | About Microsoft Outlook and lo...

SUMIF & Partial Strings (followup posting)
I couldn't post a follow up, so I've created a new message here... From: Jerry W. Lewis (post_a_reply@no_e-mail.com) Subject: Re: SUMIF & Partial Strings Date: 2003-01-27 02:14:06 PST Use... =SUMIF(A3:A29, "=*Alls*", B3:B29) or =SUMIF(A3:A29, "=*" & A52 & "*", B3:B29) where A52 equals "Alls" This way, if you have two entries that begin "Alls", they will be added together. Drew. --------------------------------------------------------------- From: Mike Copeland (mrcNOSPAM2323@cox.net) Date: 2003-01-27 20:58:31 PST ...

Account Overview Report CRM 3.0
Hello NG, When i run this report i get shown at most 10 pages but with this query i should get much more than these 10 pages. Do you have any idea how i can magnify this limit higher? Thanks Thomas ------=_NextPart_0001_0A4F8D19 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit "Thomas Burger" <thomas.burger@nospam.de> wrote: > When i run this report i get shown at most 10 pages but with this query i > should get much more than these 10 pages. Do you have any idea how i can > magnify this limit higher? The limit of 10 is hardcoded into the report. ...

microsoft money 2001 #3
we use microsoft money 2001 to manage our finances. can we separate 2003 data from 2004 data without having to buy a new program? our 2003 wells fargo checking account in ms money does not balance with our actual banking account. we would like to start fresh tracking transactions from the beginning of 2004. is this possible? please respond. I'm not clear what you mean by "separate" data. You may mean something like the function called File|Archive.(Read about it in online help.) I do not recommend archiving and suggest you learn a lot more about doing it before diving in....

viewing speperate email accounts using seperate folders
Hello There, I am having some trouble discovering how to seperate my outlook email accounts into two seperate folders. My desired outcome is to have one folder for each account, similar to Outlook express. Plaese let me know if this is at all possible and how to do so. Thank You Very Much, -- Tyler P Cotey Hi Tyler, create an additional folder in Outlook (File/New/Folder). This folder can have the name "Inbox for email@domain.com" Then you can create a rule for this email account. "Tools/Rules Assistent/" and the rule must be: After incoming an email to email@ ...

Pocket PC Money 05
Ok, so where is it? It has been a few months and still nothing.....I just hope that it has more power to it or an improved and updated look even VGA support. Does anyone know what this new verison can do and why such a LONG wait!???? Another MVP has posted end November. The guessed reason for the delay is that all hands have been turning out the QFE that is available right now and hopefully fixes the great majority of problems that we have been facing. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mn...

How do I import my email messages from my Earthlink account into .
I'm trying to import my email messages from my Earthlink account into Outlook 2003 so that I can then import them into Windows Mail because I just bought a computer with Vista on it. However, when I try to import the .csv file Outlook gives me an error message "a file error occurred in the Comma Separated Values (Windows) translator while initializing a translator to build a field map." Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?j From what I've read, this usually is the result of an improperly formatted ..CSV file: http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?i...

One partial table, one master table
I've got a listing of 3000 personnel. Personnel in column A, supervisors in column B. In a separate worksheet, I have a listing of 400 personnel in column A. Same names in column A, sheet 1 as in column A, sheet 2, just a shorter listing in sheet 1.(smaller worksheet). Short list: Sheet 1 Master list: Sheet 2 How do I get EXCEL to compare sheet 1 with sheet 2, and fill in the appropriate supervisor in sheet 1? You can use VLOOKUP to find the supervisors for sheet 1 from sheet 2 In the column next to the personell in the short list try this formula =VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet...

Issue in General Entry Posting -Huge amount going to Rounding Difference Account
One of the users posted a Multicurrency Transaction in through General Entry. After posting, the transaction is displaying properly when we view in Originating Currency. When we change to Functional Currency, Amount in 1 account is showing 0 while that amount is showing in rounding difference account which should not be the case even though amount is showing in the actual account in originating currency. Any thoughts on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks Janakiram M.P. Just to update, as I could not post attachment here, I posted the attachment also in Dynamics GP Google group. The...

Inactivate Accounts
I want to inactivate a couple of hundred of accounts that we don’t use any more due to some branch closures. Our account string consists of 4 segments and the second segment denotes the branch. Unfortunately you can not do this via Mass Modify since you can not use wildcards for the main accounts segment (first segment). I know you can only inactivate an account if it has a zero current balance. It will take me hours to open each account in Account Maintenance and inactivate them one by one. What I was thinking of doing is run a trial balance for each branch to make sure there are n...

what did Microsft do with the "PC Relocator" program from Alohabob ???
MSFT bought the company but never re-released this great program for copying programs from an old PC to a new one. i am buying a new windows 7 PC and would like a good way to copy applications. PC relocator would actually copy the registry keys from PC to new PC. better than reinstalling program after program. MushroomNZ wrote: > MSFT bought the company but never re-released this great program for > copying programs > from an old PC to a new one. > > i am buying a new windows 7 PC and would like a good way to copy > applications. > > PC relocat...

Partial Credits
Hello! How do you credit invoices from past quarters? -- Jen Garrison Bancsource, Inc. Senior Analyst 417-732-7238 ext. 1259 ...

auto populate gl account
How can I set a GL code for the PURCH type in the Payables transaction entry using VBA. There are some credit memos we process and we want the default Purch GL account to be automatically set to a predefined GL account. This will apply to only "some" credit memos. A new field (checkbox) has been created on the payables form, when the user checks this field I want to set a predefined gl acount to PURCH TYPE. Thanks nfp, Option 1: You may need to use Continuum API to get and check for account type from distribution combobox and fill the account number only when the type...