online update #2

I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins.  How can I get MS
Money to see both of them.
0
zbigguy (1)
7/28/2006 7:38:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, zbigguy wrote:

>I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins.  How can I get MS
>Money to see both of them.

What program are you using?
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
7/28/2006 3:38:44 PM
In microsoft.public.money, zbigguy wrote:

>I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins.  How can I get MS
>Money to see both of them.

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814143/en-us
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
7/28/2006 3:58:31 PM
zbigguy:
I also have two CC accounts at Chase.
Visa Cash Rewards and Visa Hess.
I had the Cash Rewards card first, when I applied
for the Hess card it was automatically added to my
online account.
Perhaps you should contact Chase about putting your
two cards into one online account.
Let us know how you make out.
-Kevin

"zbigguy" <zbigguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins.  How can I get MS
> Money to see both of them.

0
nospam7515 (2084)
7/28/2006 8:48:27 PM
Yeah, this generally happens when wife has an account and husband has
another.  If they are both in your name, you can just combine them.  Call
Chase support.
"Kevin" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> zbigguy:
> I also have two CC accounts at Chase.
> Visa Cash Rewards and Visa Hess.
> I had the Cash Rewards card first, when I applied
> for the Hess card it was automatically added to my
> online account.
> Perhaps you should contact Chase about putting your
> two cards into one online account.
> Let us know how you make out.
> -Kevin
>
> "zbigguy" <zbigguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins.  How can I get
>>MS
>> Money to see both of them.

0
sconklan1 (15)

Default dictionary #2
I use Outlook at work and I have set the default dictionary to English UK but invariably it reverts to English USA and I have to manually make it UK again. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I need to do to make it stay as UK. The default editor is Word and I wonder if that is the problem as in there is a setting for Default Language but that seems to still hold USA instead of UK so I think this is where my problem lies. I don't have the same problem on my laptop at home, the default for Word stays as UK but I use OE for email. -- Lynn Please remove spamtrap if replyi...

[ANN] Office 2004 update 11.2.3
Hi All, The Office 11.2.3 update is out :-) http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/d ownload/office2004/Office2004_11.2.3.xml&secid=4&ssid=29&flgnosysreq=Tru e Time to update... You can either grab it thorough the link I gave (but it goes over several lines which is sometimes a pain) or use the Check for updates command in the Help menu of any Office app. The update is available in multiple languages. The release notes on the page I cited are rather extensive, Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) ...

Help with online services in money Plus
Ok I have two problems. 1. I have two accounts setup to use MSN Bill Pay and I want to add a new account to this service and I don't remember how to do this and have searched all over and can't find the anwser. I have added the account online in bill pay and confirmed it but can't get the EPAY option in the account in Money Plus 2. How do you modify an account's details once you use it to pay an online bill. I have an account that I need to change the account number and it will not let me. I have another that I can't change the address. Here is what I do: ...

FW: Check this update
--sbhznasf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kubyguvz"; type="multipart/alternative" --kubyguvz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="olovlzotlffmw" --olovlzotlffmw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue...

Canadian "Version" #2
Don't be fooled! There is no Canadian version -- no Canadian banks are listed, only American! This is pathetics false advertising! No wonder they practically give this product away! NOW BUYING QUICKEN!!!! On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:39:12 -0700, "Sean" <sean_davidson2@yahoo.com> wrote: >Don't be fooled! There is no Canadian version -- no >Canadian banks are listed, only American! This is >pathetics false advertising! No wonder they practically >give this product away! > >NOW BUYING QUICKEN!!!! Let's not go over the top. Are your Re...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

Re: Function to copy data from a variable range? #2
Sub MakeNewSheetForEachSAS() Application.ScreenUpdating = False DeleteSheetsSAS With Sheets("Data") lr = .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row maxnum = Application.Max(.Columns(2)) 'MsgBox maxnum minnum = Application.Min(.Columns(2)) 'MsgBox minnum On Error Resume Next Application.DisplayAlerts = False For i = minnum To maxnum ..Range("a1:g" & lr).AutoFilter ..Range("A1:G" & lr).AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:=CLng(i) Sheets.Add After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count) With ActiveSheet ..Name = i Sheets("data").Range("a1:g" & lr).Copy .Ra...

Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 how to fix the error!
Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 how to fix the error! Opera Error Failed to load the Unicode compatibility layer oUnifinsi.dll because. The specified procedure could not be found. The Fix is Right Hand Click on your Opera Icon on Desk Top Click properties Click Find Target In the Opera Folder Click on Opera.exe Then it will do it's update to 10.52 ok it up and running on windows 98 ...

Address List Membership Not Updating
When I use AD Users & Computers to add/remove a mailbox to a Universal DL on my domain controller, the change does not take. Even if I manually run Update Now on the RUS, it does not work. The domain controller I'm doing this on has ESM installed and it is the domain controller that is configured for RUS. When I make the change on the Exchange Server itself, it seems to work. What am I doing wrong? What else can I check? Thank you. Which version of exchange are you using? Are you using outlook? "Daitauha" wrote: > When I use AD Users & Computers to add/rem...

Updates to Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Updates suddenly stopped installing - both automatic and manually. I am told, "You cannot install Office 2008 12.1.9 Update (or any other) on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." I went to Office Disc Utility and clicked verification. The verification said that there were problems with the database, so I clicked Rebuild, was told that Rebuild was successful, then verified again and was told again that there are problems with the database. I repe...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

Updating CTreeCtrl from other view ?
I have a CTreeCtrl and a 3D render view. With the mouse, I create elements picking in the 3D render view. This elements must be showed in the CTreeCtrl. What is the process to do it? I think 3D render view must send a message to the CTreeCtrl. CTreeCtrl captures it and update itself. But what kind of message and how? On Jul 16, 8:35=A0am, Ravnock <Ravn...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a CTreeCtrl and a 3D render view. > > With the mouse, I create elements picking in the 3D render view. This > elements must be showed in the CTreeCtrl. > > What is the ...

1. Selecting field with "enter"; 2. permanently accepting macros
I have recently upgraded to Access 2007 and two characteristics of my former database are not coming through & I want to get them back. First, in Access 2003, I had set it up so that if I hit "enter" the entire field would be selected. Now "enter" causes the cursor to jump to the next field. How can I change this? Secondly, In my database forms, I had incorporated buttons. Now, each time I open the database, I am given a warning about macros and I have to manually tell the program that the macros are trusted. Unfortunately, Access doesn't accept this an...

Is it possible to setup a self-updating master list?
I want to setup a master data spread sheet that will update automatically from data entered in muliple other sheets. Bassically if I enter data additional data into the existing sheets that data would automatically appear in the Master data sheet. Does Anyone have any answers? mbh: You might try using either VLOOKUP formulas or linking the main tab with the others. Could you be more specific or post an example spreadsheet with what you are trying to do? -- cparaske ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cparaske's Profile: http://www.excelforum...

comparing data #2
I was wondering is there a way to compare data from 2 columns in a side by side comparison. I have a large list of numbers and what I want to do is copy another list of numbers into the spreadsheet. But I want the numbers in cell A1 and B1 to be equal if they are is not a match then leave cell b1 empty. I want that to continue all the way through the entire worksheet. Maurice, Do you want to end up with 2 separate columns, or are you wanting to merge the 2 lists into 1 list, without duplications? Dave I want 2 side by side columns. With the numbers that are equal right next to each othe...

Global address list not updating #2
When I add new accounts and email address they are not showing up in the global address list days and weeks later. I created the id's from my computer and they show up in my global address list, but not on any other machine in my network. If you type in the name it resolves the id, but it does not show up in the GAL. Any ideas? Are you using cached mode? If so, after you make the update, the offline address book has to be generated (check the schedule), and the client has to download the change, which it does only periodically but the user can force by clicking Send/Receiv...

Online reconciling
During the set-up process of money, it asks for which my online bank id and password. I type it in and get an error message to the effect, " check id and password, not able to connect". Can anyone help me? ...

Unable to connect to online quote server
I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this problem? Same here. Probably too much traffic. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2fb8ba8a-9eab-4c3d-91a7-c63317d1e034@e38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this > problem? Having the same problem here. The message I get when checking msn network status is: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found Also it refers to IIs services problem and that the site does not exist. I can post the whole page is anyone is interested. JC <g.m.cox.mail@gmail....

Fax 2 Email
I like to set up my fax to send all incoming faxes to my email address, how can i do this? Rules cannot be used to forward faxes in Outlook. Also, You can't use forward with faxes. You have to Open the fax then Print it to your fax printer and generate a new fax. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "kourosh" <kourosh1351@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23zVcOVkiHHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I like to set up my fax to send all incoming faxes to my email address, how >can i do this? > > kourosh wrote: > I like to set up my fax to send all incomi...

"Today" column not updating
A few times in the past week this has happened: I connect and update my money info online. Money shows me the price change for all of my funds but - for SOME funds only - does NOT update the "Today" column. I was surprised to see that - I thought that the math was done at MY pc - not online. So if I owned 100 shares of XYZ and YESTERDAY it was $20 per share (Money knows that - I update everyday) and today it is $21/share on my screen I see 100 shares $21 per share - it DOES now the new price, but in the TODAY column it does not show $100 as expected - it's blank. So I selecte...

Outlook 2003
Hello! We run Outlook 2003 Exchange My manager has a recurring weekly meeting set up with twelve attendees. We have all accepted the original request. Sometimes she updates one occurrence - moving the appointment to a different day/time. Several of us are having the same issue - we accept the meeting request, but the appointment does not update on our calendar. We still show the original meeting time. Would love some insight on how to correct this. Please keep in mind that we do not have any administrative rights to Outlook, so refreshing/deleting system files etc. may be ...

Online Documentation
I would like to know if there is a web site out there where have implemented online documentation on the WEB using VISIO. For example, displaying a diagram (workflow) where you click a shape and you are taken to another diagram or some kind of text document. I am just curious if there is such a thing. Thanks. ...

Money 2007 fails additional update
I am trying to use Money 2007 Premium on my new computer (Windows XP SP2) and it installs fine, but when I start Money it notifies me that an additional update is required. It looks like it downloads the files properly but fails the add'l install. I have tried the following: uninstall and install again turn off all virus protection (Panda) firewalls, etc. download directly from the web None of these have helped. I saw one article on this problem that said to remove a Core File, but I can not find it on my computer. Please help. -- Josie In microsoft.public.money, Josie wrote...

Insert XML into a XmlDocument object #2
I'm trying to inset XML into a XmlDocument that already has data in it. Does anyone have and c# examples (vb.net will work) or ideas on how to do this? Thx...sonny ...

SUMIF #2
I am trying to put this formula into a cell and it does not work. =SUMIF(M:M,">800000 & <800999",O:O) M O 1 800010 5.00 2 810000 6.00 3 800980 7.00 Thanks in advance! Angelo Battistoni wrote: > I am trying to put this formula into a cell and it does not work. > > =SUMIF(M:M,">800000 & <800999",O:O) =SUMPRODUCT((M:M>80000)*(M:M<80099)*(O:O)) Dave dvt at psu dot edu ...