Online Synchronization Broken?

Hi,

Just started going through my bi-annual "wouldn't it be neat to
actually track my finances" effort, and I got everything set up in
Money 2005 Premium.

Of the ~ dozen financial institutions I have accounts with, two of them
integrate directly (Direct Statements?), and the others integrate
through syncronization with MSN Money / MoneyCentral.

I set all of these accounts up and they all synchronized, save one : JP
Morgan Chase.  I tried again and again to get it working, but it
refused to synchronize.
Then, I noticed that none of the MSN Money synchronized accounts are
successfully updating.

So, I deleted my main checking account, and readded it via the MSN
Money / MoneyCentral web interface, and it is still unable to reach my
financial institution.  I suspect there is a problem with Yodlee, or
whomever the intermediary is, and I've opened a Microsoft support case
for further determination.
Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

--phil

0
pheller (5)
1/30/2005 1:25:05 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I'm in the exact same boat. Mine won't let me go online to set up online
services, among many other problems.

<pheller@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Just started going through my bi-annual "wouldn't it be neat to
> actually track my finances" effort, and I got everything set up in
> Money 2005 Premium.
>
> Of the ~ dozen financial institutions I have accounts with, two of them
> integrate directly (Direct Statements?), and the others integrate
> through syncronization with MSN Money / MoneyCentral.
>
> I set all of these accounts up and they all synchronized, save one : JP
> Morgan Chase.  I tried again and again to get it working, but it
> refused to synchronize.
> Then, I noticed that none of the MSN Money synchronized accounts are
> successfully updating.
>
> So, I deleted my main checking account, and readded it via the MSN
> Money / MoneyCentral web interface, and it is still unable to reach my
> financial institution.  I suspect there is a problem with Yodlee, or
> whomever the intermediary is, and I've opened a Microsoft support case
> for further determination.
> Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
>
> --phil

Now when I try, I am receiving an "Account setup is temporarily
unavailable" message.

This is more encouraging than silent failure, hopefully this is a
result of support incidents getting somewhere and someone working to
fix the problem.

--phil

0
pheller (5)
1/30/2005 7:42:04 AM
Well nevermind.  Back to prompting for my login info, then silently
failing after attempting to retreive account information.
This plain sucks -- it basically makes the product useless.

--phil

0
pheller (5)
1/30/2005 7:44:41 AM
I think MS pushed a product that was not ready to beat Quicken. I've used
Money for years, but this is really unacceptable.

> Well nevermind.  Back to prompting for my login info, then silently
> failing after attempting to retreive account information.
> This plain sucks -- it basically makes the product useless.
>
> --phil

It's won many of the reviews head-to-head. What this says about the
reviewers is not clear. You can skip M05. I did.

"Carlos" <CJrodriguez@msn.com> wrote in message
> I think MS pushed a product that was not ready to beat Quicken. I've used
> Money for years, but this is really unacceptable.

Fortunately, I just found out my bank does direct statements, although
I have to pay a service fee for it.
That leaves 4 accounts on MSN and unable to synchronize.

--phil

0
pheller (5)
1/30/2005 7:15:48 PM
pheller@gmail.com wrote:
> Fortunately, I just found out my bank does direct statements,
although
> I have to pay a service fee for it.
> That leaves 4 accounts on MSN and unable to synchronize.
>
> --phil

Online sync is broken for all my banks...and works with only 1 credit
card.  this is disapointing to say the least

0
davegod75 (1)
1/30/2005 8:06:40 PM
Well, it got a little bit better for me.

JP Morgan Chase is the only account that will not synchronize at the
moment.  Maybe they changed their website and Yodlee can't currently
scrape it or something.

0
pheller (5)
1/31/2005 7:46:10 AM
If Money was able to sync with MSN Money enough to get the account added,
you can check the status of the account by going to
https://moneycentral.msn.com/banking/accounts/pss/accounts.asp (be sure to
sign in with the same Passport you use in Money). The MSN Error Code is a
hyperlink that will take you to a page that provides a little more
information about the error codes.

-Mark
> Well, it got a little bit better for me.
>
> JP Morgan Chase is the only account that will not synchronize at the
> moment.  Maybe they changed their website and Yodlee can't currently
> scrape it or something.

0
abcd7779 (838)

Help with online services in money Plus
Ok I have two problems. 1. I have two accounts setup to use MSN Bill Pay and I want to add a new account to this service and I don't remember how to do this and have searched all over and can't find the anwser. I have added the account online in bill pay and confirmed it but can't get the EPAY option in the account in Money Plus 2. How do you modify an account's details once you use it to pay an online bill. I have an account that I need to change the account number and it will not let me. I have another that I can't change the address. Here is what I do: ...

Synchronization fails, created new .ost file, and ran OST Integrity tool.
After creating a new ost file and the problem was not fixed I ran the OST Integrity tool. The result being that even fewer messages being updated in the inbox. The error listed has to do with the inbox folder, it is [80004005- 501-0-550. This is the same message for the sent and deleted folders. When I stop and start the Information Store, I get no errors and am reluctant to run eseutil on it unless that is the only option. I had the thought of exporting the problem folders and then synch, then add them back in and synch again but the export message counts do not add up. This ma...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

Online reconciling
During the set-up process of money, it asks for which my online bank id and password. I type it in and get an error message to the effect, " check id and password, not able to connect". Can anyone help me? ...

Unable to connect to online quote server
I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this problem? Same here. Probably too much traffic. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2fb8ba8a-9eab-4c3d-91a7-c63317d1e034@e38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this > problem? Having the same problem here. The message I get when checking msn network status is: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found Also it refers to IIs services problem and that the site does not exist. I can post the whole page is anyone is interested. JC <g.m.cox.mail@gmail....

Are user certs broken when used on a front end server?
Does a front end exchange 2003 SP2 server support requiring a user certificate? On the back end server requiring user certs works fine (but breaks Treo syncing). I therefore set up a front end server and two virtual servers (one just SSL for treos and the other for Outlook Web Access). If I require a cert on the front end virtual directory I want to use for Outlook Web Access and try it, IE presents a blank box for the user certificate (when it should present one of the installed user certificates). If the backend is configured the same way and a client connects, their user certs are display...

Online Documentation
I would like to know if there is a web site out there where have implemented online documentation on the WEB using VISIO. For example, displaying a diagram (workflow) where you click a shape and you are taken to another diagram or some kind of text document. I am just curious if there is such a thing. Thanks. ...

Synchronizing Outlook
Greetings all, We have networked (Wi- Fi) 3 PC's and all is working OK. The problem we have, is how do we synchronize the emails, that are sent and received, so that all three PC's have the same information. Two of the PC's are Desk Tops and 1 is a note book. All are using Windows XP Pro. Email program is Outlook 2000. Can somebody please help? Thanks in advance Aubrey Without Exchange server, this isn't so easy. However, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm Aubrey wrote: > Greetings all, > > We have networked (Wi- Fi) 3 PC's and all is workin...

Online Tool
Greetings I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my calendar from school / class / library etc. Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo Calendar can synch. to outlook ) Thank you -- Emory Carsten You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account w...

Where can I find online appointment scheduling template?
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a template for publisher 2003 that allows a client to setup a date and time for a hair appointment online. For example; The client goes to the webpage and keys in the following: 1. Name 2. Date 3. Time 4. Hair style they desire. 5. Then either an email is sent to the shop or there is an online database that allow the hair stylist to login and see who's scheduled to see them for the next week, 2 weeks month etc. Thanks to all that comment, ...

Help:owc11-spreadsheet in IE online open a big xml file,use cpu 100%?
spreadsheet.XMLURL="....ABC.XML"; IE would be USE FULL CPU . if the same xml file use excel to open ,that be ok! why ? the xml file about 600K----2M XP �: > spreadsheet.XMLURL="....ABC.XML"; IE would be USE FULL CPU . > if the same xml file use excel to open ,that be ok! > why ? the xml file about 600K----2M THE PROBLEM had been Solved�� uninstall the "web download tool",or forbit the "init load dll" OF IE. XP �: > spreadsheet.XMLURL="....ABC.XML"; IE would be USE FULL CPU . > if the same xml file use excel to open ,that ...

Creating a New Calendar the Synchronizes
How do I create a second Calendar that allows synchronization? I currently have two email addresses coming through my outlook, because the second person's address does not use a computer, so I have to print everything off for him. Is there a way that I can seperate my calendar from his and only allow that calendar to synch with my blackberry?? Hi Gblake1983, It can't be done as is. You will need to set up a Dual Boot Computer and install Outlook 2007 on both partitions. On one partition, set up for him and the other for you. -- thecreator "...

Online Maintenance and Online Defrag Not Occuring
Hi there, Well I've been working the past few days on trying to figure out why I haven't seen any online defrag occur overnight during my maintenance window. They going through the event logs found that none of the online maintenance tasks have been occuring. I've searched high and low for any setting that would disable the maintenace but I'm running out of options. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jason Almost forgot this is exchange 5.5 "Jason Lennan" wrote: > Hi there, > > Well I've been working the past few days on trying to figure...

Outlook, online or connected
Hi, In Outlook 2k3, the stauts bar used to write "Connected: All folders are up todate" but today, it is writing "Online". Why and what is the difference? Thanks Yba In news:149EBE7A-2DE0-4EAF-B78E-D51A4ADDCA11@microsoft.com, yba02 <yba02@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > In Outlook 2k3, the stauts bar used to write "Connected: All folders > are up todate" but today, it is writing "Online". > Why and what is the difference? > Thanks > Yba If you don't have Cached Mode enabled, you'll see that. On Sun, 3 Sep ...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Are you looking for online jobs for college students? Or are you simply looking for the best work at home jobs online so that you don't have to work that boring 9 to five job any more? Well if you are you a college student who doesn't have time for a full time job but needs some extra cash and you're looking for online jobs from home or you're someone who simply needs a different line of work, then you've come to the right article! Today a lot of people are looking for online work and are getting into what is known as affiliate marketing. Why? Because it has a l...

PDK synchronization
I would be interested to hear of users' experience with synchronizing PDK over VPN. Our experience has been that it can take up to 20 minutes or more. Is this normal? What files is it actually synchronizing? Any help would be appreciated. Christine ...

Broken foreign key?
Hello, one or two of my colleague has managed to break a foreign key in our database, I'd like some help to understand how this have happened. This might be a long story so bear with me :) There are two tables involved in this. The "DataRepository" that holds data that are to be sent to a "DataAddress". Thus the DataRepository has a foreign key to DataAddress. The DataRepository has a couple of columns, but the important ones is Dar_Id (PK, bigint) and the Dar_Daa_Id (FK, bigint). The DataAddres has a Daa_Id (PK, bigint). The foreign key is set between ...

Integrate Form Online
how can I integrate my form online in the CRM and how can I create Leads automatic? Dear Omar, Please let me rephrase your sentence. Correct me if I am wrong. You do have a form on your website where website users can fill in information. You want to integrate this form on the website with CRM, so that the information which is filled in, will automatically be added to CRM as a lead? If this is true, then you can do this by creating a webservice on the CRM server which accepts the website data and stores it into CRM (create this webservice by using the SDK). On the side of the websit...

CRM 1.2
I have a user who went offline and can't get back on. User gets "Unkown error..." I have installed Rollup 2 and tried removing and replacing the Com add-in, with no luck Any thoughts? Thanks JS Please check client application event log for more details. Also you can manually set client registry RCOffline = 0 and restart Outlook to bring client online. Andrei Smertin [MSFT] "JS Cran" wrote: > I have a user who went offline and can't get back on. User gets "Unkown > error..." > > I have installed Rollup 2 and tried removing and rep...

MS Access 2002 broken hyperlinks
I have an Access 2002 form with a Hyperlink field which uses Insert/Hyperlink to browse to the path of a file. If the file is located on the same network share as the database, the hyperlink is automatically inserted as ...\path\filename instead of \\server\share\path\filename. I can't set a hyperlink base or allow users to insert path as a mapped drive because I have no control over where each usergroup will store the database or how users map their drive letters (database will be used by various subconsultants). Any suggestions on how to force the hyperlink to enter the actual UNC...

Get paid to take online surveys
.. Sit Back, Relax, and Get Paid for What You Think!! *Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75 per survey! *Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour! *Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too! *Get paid to preview movie trailers $4 to $25 per hour! Our companies will pay you $5 to $75 just to fill out simple online surveys from the comfort of your own home. Get paid $50 to $150 for participating in focus group panels for 30 to 60 minutes. THAT'S IT! No catch, no gimmick. They need everyday people to give their honest o...

2006 Duplicate Online Accounts
I use Money 2006. The installed version in my computer works fine and the Account List looks fine. However when I look at my Account List online in "My Money" I see duplicate Account Names with different update dates. What's going on? How do I delete the invalid duplicate? Is this because the account no longer uses the third party vendor to provide data??? In microsoft.public.money, SEABEE wrote: >I use Money 2006. The installed version in my computer works fine and the >Account List looks fine. However when I look at my Account List online in >"My Mo...

Online Cliparts can not be imported.....
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Did anyone tried using the great online clipart feature of MAC OFFICE 2008? it took me 5 mins to find out, this is a DEAD Feature...how come MS is not able to find this? try downloading the cliparts from MS site... Is there anyway this can WORK? Microsoft MAC BU Please change the default download file extension to .cil for clipart download site....so atleast it can be manually imported....im not sure how long it will take for you to resolve automatic import... it is probably few lines of code change...why do you ex...

How to add Multiple Online Accounts from same online broker?
Hi All: I have two different accounts, with two different logins, etc., but with the same broker. When I try to add the 2nd account, for automatic online synchronization, the broker's name no longer appears in the list of available online brokers? It's as though Money figures there can only be one account per broker. How can I add the 2nd account? Thanks! Ev, Which version of Money are you using and what is the brokerage in question? Try any suggestions you get here on a copy of your Money file. Something that you might try is to stop using online services for that partic...