Online Stock Trading Guide and How the Stock Market Works #2

Here you can learn more about investing, and some specifics about
trading .
You'll also find a wide range of investing products and services to
help you plan toward financial independence - however you define it.

http://flying-rugs.com/stock-market/

0
triblika (1)
7/23/2006 9:51:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

Outlook xp reminder not working.
HI , I tried setting up reminder for email and personal work in outlook. I keep my system running always and i restart it once a while in the entire week. When i used to do the same in outlook 2002 it was fine, i used to get proper pop up for reminders.. but the same is not working in outlook xp. I tried using task.. add reminders with follow up.. but it does not work.. any help is appreciated. Thanks aakk Hi, Often reminders become corrupt and simply need to be reset. To do this, quit Outlook, click Start , point to Run , type "outlook /cleanreminders", and then click OK. ...

Help with online services in money Plus
Ok I have two problems. 1. I have two accounts setup to use MSN Bill Pay and I want to add a new account to this service and I don't remember how to do this and have searched all over and can't find the anwser. I have added the account online in bill pay and confirmed it but can't get the EPAY option in the account in Money Plus 2. How do you modify an account's details once you use it to pay an online bill. I have an account that I need to change the account number and it will not let me. I have another that I can't change the address. Here is what I do: ...

Writing Excel macro in 2003 will not work in 2007
I have only 2003 and will help a friend of mine. He has only 2007. When I write a simple macro in 2003, it will not work in 2007 What format should I save the file ( the macro is simple as Copy one row of data and paste it in another sheet) Hope these genuine group will find a solution. JanB; I think that when you provide us with some error code or detailed view of that situation we could be of more help !! -- Met vriendelijk groet; Mark Rosenkrantz -- Spreadsheet Solutions Uithoorn Nederland -- E: mark@rosenkrantz.nl W: www.spreadsheetsolutions.nl -- "...

Rule question #2

Marketing Automation slow ?
Hail, brothers! We have just started to use the Marketing module of CRM system for distribution of Campaign Activities on Marketing Lists. For each member of selected marketing list a single activity is created by this procedure. It appears that the performance of the distribution is rather slow (for us). The process of creating of activities for marketing list containing 4000 members lasts 60 minutes. If somebody deals with this, please, let me know whether the observed speed of the distribution 1-2 activity per second is normal xor we should do performance optimizations. Our Crm s...

Re: Function to copy data from a variable range? #2
Sub MakeNewSheetForEachSAS() Application.ScreenUpdating = False DeleteSheetsSAS With Sheets("Data") lr = .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row maxnum = Application.Max(.Columns(2)) 'MsgBox maxnum minnum = Application.Min(.Columns(2)) 'MsgBox minnum On Error Resume Next Application.DisplayAlerts = False For i = minnum To maxnum ..Range("a1:g" & lr).AutoFilter ..Range("A1:G" & lr).AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:=CLng(i) Sheets.Add After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count) With ActiveSheet ..Name = i Sheets("data").Range("a1:g" & lr).Copy .Ra...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

formula needed #2
Hello, I hope I can explaine this well enough. I am using two worksheets Worksheet 1 is an imported file, worksheet 2 is where all m calculations are getting done. Sheet 1 column A and column C are th only two columns I need to look at. Sheet 2 has the values of what I a looking for in sheet 1. All data is also alpha characters. No numbers. I need a formual to: find the value from sheet 2. The value will be repeated several time on sheet 1. When finding value, count cell in column A as long as lon as it is not blank. Thanks for any help you can give -- Darrell Hi! Need a better explan...

Building a Model Stock
RMS V 1.3.1006 Hi again! We need to build model stocks for our locations. I need some help understanding the Restock Point and the Reorder Level. I have searched Customer Source and the RMS Help files, and only found how to make changes, with no real description of how they function. Aside from generally understanding how they work together (or maybe not?), I also need to know if these can be changed on a per location basis. I can see that they can be input under the Attributes of an item, then issued down via a 250, but, can you also issue a 308 specific to the different locations yo...

OWA 2003 "Remember my Password" checkbox doesn't work
When you click to save your password when you log into OWA 2003, it doesn't save your password, it just saves the username. For instance I log in with the following: username: jdoe Password: password Remember my password box checked The next time I open up OWA this shows up: username: domain name\jdoe password: blank This worked at one time but stopped working when I reset the exchange 2003 server. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem please? ...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

upgrade #2
Is an upgrade possible from the 98 version of publisher to the 2003 version? My office uses the 03 version and I have 98 on my personal computer. Even though I have purchased a new computer it does not help me to upgrade to the new 07 version because I can't easily move back and forth with the software in our office. I can no longer find a link that will give me a definitive answer but my instinct says it will work. HOWEVER...you may find it difficult to purchasing the 2003 upgrade. Pub 2007 has been out for several months and fewer and fewer places are selling the older software....

signatures not working
I have it set to create the signature on new emails and replies, but they don't show up and I don't see an option to add the signature manually. Using Office 2003. Any ideas? -Max ...

Query works but report fails
I have a report based off a query that has started to fail. I have a copy of my database from 4-27 where it works and another copy from 4-28 where I've added a lot of functionality for something else completely unrelated to the report that fails. In the newer copy it works a few times but after a while it begins to fail. The query the report is based off of always works and generally takes 5-10 seconds to run. When I run the report, it doesn't pop up (even after many minutes) and when you look at the task manager it is using all of the computer's resources. I'...

Unable to connect to online quote server
I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this problem? Same here. Probably too much traffic. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2fb8ba8a-9eab-4c3d-91a7-c63317d1e034@e38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this > problem? Having the same problem here. The message I get when checking msn network status is: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found Also it refers to IIs services problem and that the site does not exist. I can post the whole page is anyone is interested. JC <g.m.cox.mail@gmail....

Stock Quotes #2
Does anybody know if there are any free downloadable stock quotes out there somewhere? Thanks in advance. Mike Gudyka Chicago, IL Mike, See my response to the message "stock/share price linked to web?" Stan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a7101c47afc$3ff6c260$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anybody know if there are any free downloadable stock > quotes out there somewhere? Thanks in advance. > > Mike Gudyka > Chicago, IL Here's the text of the Excel stock query IQY: WEB 1 http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/external/excel/qu...

Global address list not updating #2
When I add new accounts and email address they are not showing up in the global address list days and weeks later. I created the id's from my computer and they show up in my global address list, but not on any other machine in my network. If you type in the name it resolves the id, but it does not show up in the GAL. Any ideas? Are you using cached mode? If so, after you make the update, the offline address book has to be generated (check the schedule), and the client has to download the change, which it does only periodically but the user can force by clicking Send/Receiv...

Online reconciling
During the set-up process of money, it asks for which my online bank id and password. I type it in and get an error message to the effect, " check id and password, not able to connect". Can anyone help me? ...

simultaneously work in a work book with other users
I am trying to open a workbook or spreadsheet and have multiple users enter it at the same time. Look into 'Protect and Share Workbook' under 'Tools' - 'Protection'. Regards, Paul "Sweets" <Sweets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9397215A-AFBA-4939-AC75-566BA33914A7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to open a workbook or spreadsheet and have multiple users enter > it at the same time. ...

Online Documentation
I would like to know if there is a web site out there where have implemented online documentation on the WEB using VISIO. For example, displaying a diagram (workflow) where you click a shape and you are taken to another diagram or some kind of text document. I am just curious if there is such a thing. Thanks. ...

Holidays / non-working days for MSP2007
Hello, Are there any tables that stored the information regarding the holidays or non-working days at all in MSP2007? I think in 2003, I saw something like MSP_CALENDARS and MSP_CALENDAR_DATA. When the admin entered the Company's holidays into the MSP2007, what tables that the holidays or non-working days information go? I realize that the resource timesheets can be grayed out because the days have been designated as a non-working days or holidays. For example, Friday after Thanksgiving might be the holiday on some, but it was the working days for many employers. Some of ...

Online Tool
Greetings I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my calendar from school / class / library etc. Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo Calendar can synch. to outlook ) Thank you -- Emory Carsten You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account w...

undo window arrange in excel #2
In Excel I wanted to view two worksheets at once. Checked "windows of active workbook". Worked fine but now all my worksheets open this way in a floating window. How do I cancel this feature? When you open one of the workbooks that has multiple windows, you can close one of the windows this way. Select the window to close hit ctrl-w save that workbook (or it'll open that way the next time, too.) To resize the window, just maximize that window. Save the workbook. Excel likes to help -- if you have worksheet windows that are less than maximized windows, then excel will open ...

Stock chart, need help!
Hi, I'm trying to plot a regular stock chart and using first sub-type o stock chart. I'm working with Office XP. I'm able to plot High-Low-Close Price chart, but I also need to plac Daily Volume numbers next to the date numbers on my category X-axis. For example, X-axis should have dates 10/28, 10/29 ... etc. and corresponding Volume of stock sold each day right next to it(unde it). Does anybody know how can I do that? any advice appreciated ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly...

CRM 1.2 Email activity not thrustworthy ?
I have a customer who send a mail from CRM and the following 4 replies are filed under the contactperson in CRM. After a few days he send a reply to one of the mails which his customer also replies to but they are NOT filed in CRM ??? He can upgrade the mails as activities, here it says that it might exist in CRM, but it doesn't until i upgrade. He want's to be sure that the correspondance is getting filed in CRM, have anyone experienced this problem ?? Hope you are able to help me out here. Jack do you have any spam filters on your exchange box that might be intercepting ...