Online Stock Trading and How the Stock Market Works #3

Here you can learn more about investing, and some specifics about
trading .
You'll also find a wide range of investing products and services to
help you plan toward financial independence - however you define it.

http://flying-rugs.com/stock-market/

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Outlook xp reminder not working.
HI , I tried setting up reminder for email and personal work in outlook. I keep my system running always and i restart it once a while in the entire week. When i used to do the same in outlook 2002 it was fine, i used to get proper pop up for reminders.. but the same is not working in outlook xp. I tried using task.. add reminders with follow up.. but it does not work.. any help is appreciated. Thanks aakk Hi, Often reminders become corrupt and simply need to be reset. To do this, quit Outlook, click Start , point to Run , type "outlook /cleanreminders", and then click OK. ...

Help with online services in money Plus
Ok I have two problems. 1. I have two accounts setup to use MSN Bill Pay and I want to add a new account to this service and I don't remember how to do this and have searched all over and can't find the anwser. I have added the account online in bill pay and confirmed it but can't get the EPAY option in the account in Money Plus 2. How do you modify an account's details once you use it to pay an online bill. I have an account that I need to change the account number and it will not let me. I have another that I can't change the address. Here is what I do: ...

Writing Excel macro in 2003 will not work in 2007
I have only 2003 and will help a friend of mine. He has only 2007. When I write a simple macro in 2003, it will not work in 2007 What format should I save the file ( the macro is simple as Copy one row of data and paste it in another sheet) Hope these genuine group will find a solution. JanB; I think that when you provide us with some error code or detailed view of that situation we could be of more help !! -- Met vriendelijk groet; Mark Rosenkrantz -- Spreadsheet Solutions Uithoorn Nederland -- E: mark@rosenkrantz.nl W: www.spreadsheetsolutions.nl -- "...

Marketing Automation slow ?
Hail, brothers! We have just started to use the Marketing module of CRM system for distribution of Campaign Activities on Marketing Lists. For each member of selected marketing list a single activity is created by this procedure. It appears that the performance of the distribution is rather slow (for us). The process of creating of activities for marketing list containing 4000 members lasts 60 minutes. If somebody deals with this, please, let me know whether the observed speed of the distribution 1-2 activity per second is normal xor we should do performance optimizations. Our Crm s...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

Building a Model Stock
RMS V 1.3.1006 Hi again! We need to build model stocks for our locations. I need some help understanding the Restock Point and the Reorder Level. I have searched Customer Source and the RMS Help files, and only found how to make changes, with no real description of how they function. Aside from generally understanding how they work together (or maybe not?), I also need to know if these can be changed on a per location basis. I can see that they can be input under the Attributes of an item, then issued down via a 250, but, can you also issue a 308 specific to the different locations yo...

Need to move activities from one account to another CRM 3.0
Two companies have merged and we need to move all the contacts and activities from the one account to another existing account. Tasks and emails are created at the account level. I got the contact converted but cannot get the activity history converted. Any help would be appreciated. On May 7, 11:43=A0pm, C.J. <C...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Two companies have merged and we need to move all the contacts and activit= ies > from the one account to another existing account. =A0Tasks and emails are > created at the account level. =A0I got the contact converted b...

OWA 2003 "Remember my Password" checkbox doesn't work
When you click to save your password when you log into OWA 2003, it doesn't save your password, it just saves the username. For instance I log in with the following: username: jdoe Password: password Remember my password box checked The next time I open up OWA this shows up: username: domain name\jdoe password: blank This worked at one time but stopped working when I reset the exchange 2003 server. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem please? ...

CRM 3.0 Install Not Finding IIS 5.0 or Greater On Server
Hello all, I'm new to the MS CRM 3.0 world and have purchased a 3 server setup to get a test environment up. I've got AD on one server, SQL 2005 STD Ed. + 2005 SRS working on a second server and my 3rd server is the CRM server. All servers are running Windows 2003 Server R2 (x64) with all critical patches. Here is my stopping point. I'm running the install wizard for CRM and it passes all tests but this one critical one: Error| Check IIsInstalledValidator : Failure: Internet Information Services (IIS) version 5 or later is not installed. (This error is from the log file...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

signatures not working
I have it set to create the signature on new emails and replies, but they don't show up and I don't see an option to add the signature manually. Using Office 2003. Any ideas? -Max ...

Query works but report fails
I have a report based off a query that has started to fail. I have a copy of my database from 4-27 where it works and another copy from 4-28 where I've added a lot of functionality for something else completely unrelated to the report that fails. In the newer copy it works a few times but after a while it begins to fail. The query the report is based off of always works and generally takes 5-10 seconds to run. When I run the report, it doesn't pop up (even after many minutes) and when you look at the task manager it is using all of the computer's resources. I'...

Unable to connect to online quote server
I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this problem? Same here. Probably too much traffic. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2fb8ba8a-9eab-4c3d-91a7-c63317d1e034@e38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this > problem? Having the same problem here. The message I get when checking msn network status is: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found Also it refers to IIs services problem and that the site does not exist. I can post the whole page is anyone is interested. JC <g.m.cox.mail@gmail....

Stock Quotes #2
Does anybody know if there are any free downloadable stock quotes out there somewhere? Thanks in advance. Mike Gudyka Chicago, IL Mike, See my response to the message "stock/share price linked to web?" Stan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a7101c47afc$3ff6c260$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anybody know if there are any free downloadable stock > quotes out there somewhere? Thanks in advance. > > Mike Gudyka > Chicago, IL Here's the text of the Excel stock query IQY: WEB 1 http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/external/excel/qu...

Help with sorting #3
Sorting shouldn't be a big deal but I have a data in 10 columns and I had already sorted it based on one column (column no. 10 which is derived from other 8 columns). No isues witht his sorting. I had to add another column in front of the first one, to enter sort of description of the first column and so I had to sort it so that right description goes in front of every row in that column and of course I sorted whole data, again no issues. Now I want to sort whole of this data with 11 columns as before, depending on column no 10, now 11th b'coz of addition of extra column) And it just ...

work offline annoyance
Hi all I've just changed isp's from tiscali to talktalk and I've just set up wireless networking to another pc (pc2). When I open oe6 (pc2) a message box comes up saying a connection couldn't be made to the internet with the option "work offline" or "retry" and retry gets me to work online. I do notice though that on the bottom right of oe6 page it states "working online" even before the retry button is pressed! and now to make matters worse it's doing the same on my hardwired (pc1.) Any solutions? WinXP SP3 talktalk's ...

Online reconciling
During the set-up process of money, it asks for which my online bank id and password. I type it in and get an error message to the effect, " check id and password, not able to connect". Can anyone help me? ...

Can you forward multiple email addresses to the same queue in Microsoft CRM 3.0?
I currently have my CRM queue setup properly. However, I was wondering, if I have a queue called support@test.com, i seem to only be able to process email in the queue if the email is addressed to "support@test.com". If i want to use another forwarding address such as "support-client@test.com" forwards to support@test.com the email doesn't get processed into the queue. I noticed that the only difference is that in the "to" box, the address is actually support-client@test.com since the message was forwarded or this address is a distribution list and this seems...

Holidays / non-working days for MSP2007
Hello, Are there any tables that stored the information regarding the holidays or non-working days at all in MSP2007? I think in 2003, I saw something like MSP_CALENDARS and MSP_CALENDAR_DATA. When the admin entered the Company's holidays into the MSP2007, what tables that the holidays or non-working days information go? I realize that the resource timesheets can be grayed out because the days have been designated as a non-working days or holidays. For example, Friday after Thanksgiving might be the holiday on some, but it was the working days for many employers. Some of ...

Online Documentation
I would like to know if there is a web site out there where have implemented online documentation on the WEB using VISIO. For example, displaying a diagram (workflow) where you click a shape and you are taken to another diagram or some kind of text document. I am just curious if there is such a thing. Thanks. ...

simultaneously work in a work book with other users
I am trying to open a workbook or spreadsheet and have multiple users enter it at the same time. Look into 'Protect and Share Workbook' under 'Tools' - 'Protection'. Regards, Paul "Sweets" <Sweets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9397215A-AFBA-4939-AC75-566BA33914A7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to open a workbook or spreadsheet and have multiple users enter > it at the same time. ...

Excel Download #3
Please help! I'm a big dummy when it comes to computers. I have windows Xp Home Addition and I need Excel to open a spread sheet that was sent to me. Is there such a thing as a free download just for Excel. Thank you Hi you have to buy Excel. Though you may tzy the free Excel viewer: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4eb83149-91da- 4110-8595-4a960d3e1c7c&displaylang=en -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "alms" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2ffc01c4c131$1236dc40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Please help...

Online Tool
Greetings I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my calendar from school / class / library etc. Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo Calendar can synch. to outlook ) Thank you -- Emory Carsten You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account w...

Stock chart, need help!
Hi, I'm trying to plot a regular stock chart and using first sub-type o stock chart. I'm working with Office XP. I'm able to plot High-Low-Close Price chart, but I also need to plac Daily Volume numbers next to the date numbers on my category X-axis. For example, X-axis should have dates 10/28, 10/29 ... etc. and corresponding Volume of stock sold each day right next to it(unde it). Does anybody know how can I do that? any advice appreciated ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly...

Where can I find online appointment scheduling template?
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a template for publisher 2003 that allows a client to setup a date and time for a hair appointment online. For example; The client goes to the webpage and keys in the following: 1. Name 2. Date 3. Time 4. Hair style they desire. 5. Then either an email is sent to the shop or there is an online database that allow the hair stylist to login and see who's scheduled to see them for the next week, 2 weeks month etc. Thanks to all that comment, ...