Online prices updating quit

It is no longer available as a choice... only manual updating of prices is
now available.  Anyone know how to get it back?  I already removed and
reinstalled program (2004 Deluxe).  Could it be corrupted .mny file?
0
davidb2 (4)
9/24/2007 1:18:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, david_b2 wrote:

>It is no longer available as a choice... only manual updating of prices is
>now available.  Anyone know how to get it back?  I already removed and
>reinstalled program (2004 Deluxe).  Could it be corrupted .mny file?

Help->About->OnlineServicesPolicy and Help->About->LicenseAgreement
(section 2.  DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS) will
explain it.

There should have been a pop-up warning earlier.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)
9/24/2007 1:44:23 AM
The popup simply asked if I wanted to upgrade to newest version.  It did not
say I would lose functionality of the program if I didn't!!!

What kind of a company disables their product if you don't upgrade?
Microsoft alone, apparantly.  It's one thing to no longer support a product.
It is quite another to disable its functionality.  That's just mean.

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, david_b2 wrote:
>
> >It is no longer available as a choice... only manual updating of prices is
> >now available.  Anyone know how to get it back?  I already removed and
> >reinstalled program (2004 Deluxe).  Could it be corrupted .mny file?
>
> Help->About->OnlineServicesPolicy and Help->About->LicenseAgreement
> (section 2.  DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS) will
> explain it.
>
> There should have been a pop-up warning earlier.

0
davidb2 (4)
9/24/2007 2:00:01 AM
Oh, sorry , thanx for the response, it answered my question!

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, david_b2 wrote:
>
> >It is no longer available as a choice... only manual updating of prices is
> >now available.  Anyone know how to get it back?  I already removed and
> >reinstalled program (2004 Deluxe).  Could it be corrupted .mny file?
>
> Help->About->OnlineServicesPolicy and Help->About->LicenseAgreement
> (section 2.  DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS) will
> explain it.
>
> There should have been a pop-up warning earlier.

0
davidb2 (4)

Auto Update Statistics 08-04-10
We are running SQL Server 2008 SP2 Enterprises. We have a table with a column that identifies individual clients, such as Client_UID, which is an int data type. So, if the table has 1 million records, as an example, and we have 10 clients represented in this table, let us assume each client has 100,000 records. Each night in this table we loop through the 10 Client_UID's and zero out various financial columns in the table and then refresh those values to begin the day. We are finding this to be problematic and are exploring more optimal methods. One way was updating the table a...

contract pricing maintenance
Contract Pricing Maintenance in the Contract Administration Module should offer more pricing options. It would be desirable to use Item Short Description, Item Generic Description and Item Number ranges to set Pricing. That would limit the number of individual items that would need to be entered. Additonal options relating to the Customer should include customer Price Level. The abililty to import price book information would also be useful. Often the Contract pricing on a piece of equipment that is sold is a percentage of the sale price. Having the option to have the system ca...

Update multiple fields in table from form
access 2003 optCTorSTorGEN is an option group on the main form fWarrantyUnit. If there is a change in the selection of the opt group, I would like 3 fields in the subforms table, set to Null where WarrantyUnitID = strWarrantyUnitID the subform is fWarrantyDetails and is a continuous form so the fields will need to be set for each recordset where WarrantyUnitID = strWarrantyUnitID The fields are optHPorIPorLP, BB1 and BB2 and are all Numeric. Private Sub optCTorSTorGEN_AfterUpdate() strWarrantyUnitID = WarrantyUnitID.Value CurrentDb.Execute "UPDATE...

[ANN] Office 2004 update 11.2.3
Hi All, The Office 11.2.3 update is out :-) http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/d ownload/office2004/Office2004_11.2.3.xml&secid=4&ssid=29&flgnosysreq=Tru e Time to update... You can either grab it thorough the link I gave (but it goes over several lines which is sometimes a pain) or use the Check for updates command in the Help menu of any Office app. The update is available in multiple languages. The release notes on the page I cited are rather extensive, Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) ...

Help with online services in money Plus
Ok I have two problems. 1. I have two accounts setup to use MSN Bill Pay and I want to add a new account to this service and I don't remember how to do this and have searched all over and can't find the anwser. I have added the account online in bill pay and confirmed it but can't get the EPAY option in the account in Money Plus 2. How do you modify an account's details once you use it to pay an online bill. I have an account that I need to change the account number and it will not let me. I have another that I can't change the address. Here is what I do: ...

Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 how to fix the error!
Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 how to fix the error! Opera Error Failed to load the Unicode compatibility layer oUnifinsi.dll because. The specified procedure could not be found. The Fix is Right Hand Click on your Opera Icon on Desk Top Click properties Click Find Target In the Opera Folder Click on Opera.exe Then it will do it's update to 10.52 ok it up and running on windows 98 ...

Online Version
I would like an online version that is very similar to the CD ROM Version. Quicken started offering an online version only recently. This means I could start using Microsoft money from any computer. My computer was broken for a few days and I was not able to use Microsoft money. ...

FW: Check this update
--sbhznasf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kubyguvz"; type="multipart/alternative" --kubyguvz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="olovlzotlffmw" --olovlzotlffmw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue...

Entourage repeatedly quits
Of late, Entourage (v. 12.2.3, on OS 10.5.8) has been unexpectedly quitting on me, throwing up an apologetic dialog requesting that I allow it to send a report to Microsoft and offering me the option to restart Entourage. Each time I follow through (send the report, restart Entourage). It's been happening at least twice daily for the past week or so. Why might this be happening? Should I run the database utility to check and/or repair the database? (FWIW, I have been keeping all of my emails for the past few years in separate folders within Entourage -- I have not "archive...

price history graph legend
money 2003 standard ->reports->investment->price history. looking at the price history line graph legend across the botton has dates. these dates are 1/2 1/30 2/27 3/30 4/28 5/27 6/19 7/17 8/14 9/11. where do these dates come from. they appear to be every 28-29 days. how can dates be changed to be last day of each month. ...

HQ/Store Update Procedures
Is there any documentation on the emthod used to update HQ from a store? What stored procedures used? What do you want to update? Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = = = = "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8968B192-29EB-46B2-818E-A85F9024A532@microsoft.com... > Is there any documentation on the emthod used to update HQ from a store? > What stored procedures used? HQ. We were jsut wanting expand our knowledge of this process from store to HQ. We cannot find documentation. Log shipping/table by ...

Best Work at Home Jobs Online
Online jobs are an effective way of making money online without any investment. By doing online jobs one can earn a decent part time income. Companies all around the world need employees who can do their work, so they hire people and they pay them for the work they do. But there are many problems which company owners face. Like after gaining a little experience, people start to demand more pay or they just go to some other high paying company. Just Visit : http://www.yourforexmoney.com ...

Updating CTreeCtrl from other view ?
I have a CTreeCtrl and a 3D render view. With the mouse, I create elements picking in the 3D render view. This elements must be showed in the CTreeCtrl. What is the process to do it? I think 3D render view must send a message to the CTreeCtrl. CTreeCtrl captures it and update itself. But what kind of message and how? On Jul 16, 8:35=A0am, Ravnock <Ravn...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a CTreeCtrl and a 3D render view. > > With the mouse, I create elements picking in the 3D render view. This > elements must be showed in the CTreeCtrl. > > What is the ...

Online reconciling
During the set-up process of money, it asks for which my online bank id and password. I type it in and get an error message to the effect, " check id and password, not able to connect". Can anyone help me? ...

Global address list not updating #2
When I add new accounts and email address they are not showing up in the global address list days and weeks later. I created the id's from my computer and they show up in my global address list, but not on any other machine in my network. If you type in the name it resolves the id, but it does not show up in the GAL. Any ideas? Are you using cached mode? If so, after you make the update, the offline address book has to be generated (check the schedule), and the client has to download the change, which it does only periodically but the user can force by clicking Send/Receiv...

Unable to connect to online quote server
I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this problem? Same here. Probably too much traffic. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2fb8ba8a-9eab-4c3d-91a7-c63317d1e034@e38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > I'm not getting quotes this morning, is anyone else seeing this > problem? Having the same problem here. The message I get when checking msn network status is: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found Also it refers to IIs services problem and that the site does not exist. I can post the whole page is anyone is interested. JC <g.m.cox.mail@gmail....

Outlook 2003
Hello! We run Outlook 2003 Exchange My manager has a recurring weekly meeting set up with twelve attendees. We have all accepted the original request. Sometimes she updates one occurrence - moving the appointment to a different day/time. Several of us are having the same issue - we accept the meeting request, but the appointment does not update on our calendar. We still show the original meeting time. Would love some insight on how to correct this. Please keep in mind that we do not have any administrative rights to Outlook, so refreshing/deleting system files etc. may be ...

"Today" column not updating
A few times in the past week this has happened: I connect and update my money info online. Money shows me the price change for all of my funds but - for SOME funds only - does NOT update the "Today" column. I was surprised to see that - I thought that the math was done at MY pc - not online. So if I owned 100 shares of XYZ and YESTERDAY it was $20 per share (Money knows that - I update everyday) and today it is $21/share on my screen I see 100 shares $21 per share - it DOES now the new price, but in the TODAY column it does not show $100 as expected - it's blank. So I selecte...

Online Documentation
I would like to know if there is a web site out there where have implemented online documentation on the WEB using VISIO. For example, displaying a diagram (workflow) where you click a shape and you are taken to another diagram or some kind of text document. I am just curious if there is such a thing. Thanks. ...

Money 2007 fails additional update
I am trying to use Money 2007 Premium on my new computer (Windows XP SP2) and it installs fine, but when I start Money it notifies me that an additional update is required. It looks like it downloads the files properly but fails the add'l install. I have tried the following: uninstall and install again turn off all virus protection (Panda) firewalls, etc. download directly from the web None of these have helped. I saw one article on this problem that said to remove a Core File, but I can not find it on my computer. Please help. -- Josie In microsoft.public.money, Josie wrote...

Outlook 2000 after XP SP2 update
I have had unstable use of OUtlook 2000 after the SP2 update and gone back to SP1. ANy tips? Jack Storlie <JStorlie@charter.net> wrote: > I have had unstable use of OUtlook 2000 after the SP2 > update and gone back to SP1. ANy tips? Describe the instability. Did you read the SP2-related articles on Microsoft's web site prior to installing it? -- Brian Tillman ...

Online Tool
Greetings I currently have Outlook 2003 and I would like to be able to modify my calendar from school / class / library etc. Is there an Online - Calendar that automatically synchronizes with outlook? Something like Yahoo Calendar ( but i'm not sure if Yahoo Calendar can synch. to outlook ) Thank you -- Emory Carsten You can try Microsoft Office Outlook Live to see if that is what you need.http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account w...

Price Check
Setting up my 1st POS sytem with the Microsoft RMS and a Symbol P370 barcode scanner. Everthing is setup and working fine doing regular check-outs. What I haven't figured out is how to do a "price check" with the scanner where I can scan an item and the scanner will list the current price & quantity I have in stock. Is this a hardware or software configuration issue? Symbol claims is a software issue. Need help in setting up my scanner to do price checks!!!! Where do I start?? Mike It can't function as a price checker without a custom program written to lo...

Where can I find online appointment scheduling template?
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a template for publisher 2003 that allows a client to setup a date and time for a hair appointment online. For example; The client goes to the webpage and keys in the following: 1. Name 2. Date 3. Time 4. Hair style they desire. 5. Then either an email is sent to the shop or there is an online database that allow the hair stylist to login and see who's scheduled to see them for the next week, 2 weeks month etc. Thanks to all that comment, ...

Updating List of Accounts
Hi, I have a list of accounts that update daily. I need to pull a random sample of 25 accounts on a Monday, then pull that same sample on a Friday, from Fridays list (to see if there are any updates on those accounts). So for example, if on Monday (out of about 10k accounts): ACCT BALANCE 111 $555 222 $777 333 $999 Then on Friday, I want to filter out Friday's list to see those same accounts to see if the balances changed. Can you tell me if there is a custome filter function, formaula, macro that will allow me to update it automatically? Thank you! Kate ...