Online download shows deposits as withdrawals

Online services for accounts seems to be
downloading transactions as withdrawls that should be
downloaded as deposits.

I tried to correct this by simply changing the category of
the transation.  It changes the category but the deposit
still shows as a debit.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
0
bwolper (1)
10/9/2004 12:53:31 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

This is a known issue.

Joe Guidera
jguidera@msn.com.remove

"Bruce Wolper" <bwolper@optonline.net> wrote in message
> Online services for accounts seems to be
> downloading transactions as withdrawls that should be
> downloaded as deposits.
>
> I tried to correct this by simply changing the category of
> the transation.  It changes the category but the deposit
> still shows as a debit.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

0
jguidera (124)
10/10/2004 12:48:22 AM
Thanks, Joe.  Is there a solution to this issue that you know of?

"Joe Guidera" <jguidera@msn.com.remove> wrote in message
> This is a known issue.

> Joe Guidera
> jguidera@msn.com.remove
>

> "Bruce Wolper" <bwolper@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> Online services for accounts seems to be
>> downloading transactions as withdrawls that should be
>> downloaded as deposits.
>>
>> I tried to correct this by simply changing the category of
>> the transation.  It changes the category but the deposit
>> still shows as a debit.
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks.

0
bwolper1 (2)
10/10/2004 1:51:38 AM
Thanks, Joe.  Is there a solution to this issue that you know of?

"Joe Guidera" <jguidera@msn.com.remove> wrote in message
> This is a known issue.

> Joe Guidera
> jguidera@msn.com.remove
>

> "Bruce Wolper" <bwolper@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> Online services for accounts seems to be
>> downloading transactions as withdrawls that should be
>> downloaded as deposits.
>>
>> I tried to correct this by simply changing the category of
>> the transation.  It changes the category but the deposit
>> still shows as a debit.
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks.

0
bwolper1 (2)
10/10/2004 1:51:39 AM
What Microsoft support told me was to stop using Yodlee based
transactions until it is fixed. I have a test account that I use to
verify when it starts working.  As of today, no joy.

Bruce Wolper wrote:

> Thanks, Joe.  Is there a solution to this issue that you know of?
>
> "Joe Guidera" <jguidera@msn.com.remove> wrote in message
>
>>This is a known issue.
>>
>>--
>>
>>-------------------------------------------
>>Joe Guidera
>>jguidera@msn.com.remove
>>

>>"Bruce Wolper" <bwolper@optonline.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Online services for accounts seems to be
>>>downloading transactions as withdrawls that should be
>>>downloaded as deposits.
>>>
>>>I tried to correct this by simply changing the category of
>>>the transation.  It changes the category but the deposit
>>>still shows as a debit.
>>>
>>>Any help appreciated.
>>>
>>>Thanks.

0
art4580 (318)
10/10/2004 2:12:13 AM
I am experiencing the same problem, though in my case the downloaded
deposits are properly categorized as deposits but show up in the
register as withdrawals.  The only workaround I've found so far is to
copy/paste the amount from the "payment" to the "deposit" column in
the register and make sure it is properly categorized as a deposit.

When setting up a new account, you need to move all of the deposits to
the deposit column and then adjust your opening balance by twice the
sum of all deposits to make it balance.  After that, you just have to
switch individual transactions as they occur.

The only catch is that the "withdrawal" deposits may re-download.  For
example, I'm still having to delete the withdrawal for last Friday's
paycheck every day when I download new data.  This is a fairly minor
annoyance though, and I just do it as I go through matching up the
other new transactions.

The other alternative, which your bank may offer, is to download a
..QIF or MS Money import file and use those instead of download
directly through MSN Money.  When I do that, the deposits show up
properly.  They only register as withdrawals when I download via MSN
Money.

Hope this information is useful, but it's been a very long week and
I'm very tired, so if any of it doesn't make sense feel free to drop
me an email for clarification.

Brian

"Bruce Wolper" <bwolper@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:<LA0ad.28633$rh4.14547535@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...
> Thanks, Joe.  Is there a solution to this issue that you know of?
>
> "Joe Guidera" <jguidera@msn.com.remove> wrote in message
> > This is a known issue.
> >
> > --

> > Joe Guidera
> > jguidera@msn.com.remove
> >

> > "Bruce Wolper" <bwolper@optonline.net> wrote in message
> >> Online services for accounts seems to be
> >> downloading transactions as withdrawls that should be
> >> downloaded as deposits.
> >>
> >> I tried to correct this by simply changing the category of
> >> the transation.  It changes the category but the deposit
> >> still shows as a debit.
> >>
> >> Any help appreciated.
> >>
> >> Thanks.

0
bslickis (1)

Microsoft Money 2007 Crashes when I do Online Updates
Hello, I hope that someone may be able to help me. I run Money 2007 version 16.0.120.1303 on Windows XP sp2. I have used Money for quite some time and worked fine until now. When I try to do the online updates the windows error message: "Microsof Money has encountered a problem and needs to close..." appears. When I send the error report Money closes. Is anyone experinecing the same problem? Are there any fixes? Thanks for any help P.s. Oh! By the way. . . Money does not accept either the files downloaded from my financial institutions. So, even the manual updates is not ...

if cell d5 says a then d6 will show 1 etc
how can i get a multiple answers from one cell to another. Example my output cell will be d6 if cell d5 says hello then d6 will say 100 if cell d5 says help then d6 will say 300 if cell d5 says test then d6 will say 500 if cell d5 says bye then d6 will say 700 etc.. i got one but its only for two answers, i need at least 20 =IF(A1="Pass",100,IF(A1="Fail",0,"")) Please help !!!!!!!:confused: :confused: -- Moh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Moh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

Update to SOP Item Detail does not show up after deployed new chunk file
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C4AFC6.AA3DD1A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi again- Thanks very much for your help last posting. I really appreciated it. Now I have to deploy changes that I made to the SOP Item Detail form but = after followed the 13 steps that David Musgrave's last post replied and = deployed the change to the clients the text field that I added to SOP = Item Detail does not show up (all other scripts and triggers work as = expected). Do you have any id...

Chart does not show up in print preview and wont print?
I have chart that is a workbook page but when I select print preview it does not shown up, only a blank pages comes up. And so it wont print. How can I fix this? I have Office 2007 and I can not select set print area or clear print area, they are shaded out. ...

how do i download difference account messages into difference fol.
i have two email accounts, one is personel and the other is company's account, both sharing the same outlook. is there a way, that when i download my email messages, it will automatically store in different inbox created without having to sort out myself? thanks in advance!!! blu_eblue wrote: > i have two email accounts, one is personel and the other is company's > account, both sharing the same outlook. > > is there a way, that when i download my email messages, it will > automatically store in different inbox created without having to sort > out myself? > &...

can not download updates
Recently had a crash. I used the restore disks to put back to factory settings. I can not do any updates. The computer kept restarting. It is an AMD 2500. 1 gig memory. I went to HP.com and downloaded some updated drives and tried again. This time it runs to the compag desktop screen and the mouse moves but nothing on desktop. I just restored again and will wait till I get some expert help. Any thought please let me know. Thank you, Phil Hello Phil, Whenever you ask about Windows, it's important to state what version you have, including the service pack. If you ca...

17 % of online users gamble .. you do the math
make some real money with www.gamblingfederation.com/~171636yQA/P/en/ ...

%20 shows up in document name when doing a save as
I do alot of quotes that I pull up an old document, update with new info, then save as a new document name, leaving the old one as is. Sometimes when I go to save the new document as save as, the spaces in the name of the document are filled with the percentage symbol and 20, %20. Does anyone know how to fix this? ...

updating online quotes
Money 2004: Updating online quotes isn't working, though connecting to banks and brokerages works fine. I Click on "Update Online Quotes". This results in activity on the net, but no updates occur. The "Last quote updated:" field doesn't change, nor does the call summary message for "Quotes, News and Exchange Rates". I've tried disabling Internet Connection Firewall and Norton Anti-Virus, with no difference. This was working fine before upgrading from Money 2003 to Money 2004. Anybody know if there are any options or preferences that might no...

Error message when downloading
I get an error message when I try to download from outlook saying process "timed out." One FAQ mentioned changing settings on a certain router but it is not the one I use. My ISP says Outlook may be corrupted. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

How to move our data from Online CRM 4.0 to On Premise 4.0
Greetings everyone, We have been evaluating the on line version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for almost a month. The 12 employees who were selected for the test period spent many hours on uploading their contacts and calendar to the online website. Now we decided to use the on premise version and need to export all the data out to the online account and import to on premise. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a document or any kind of resources that explains the process. Thank you, E. I was wondering about this too a few months ago. There are tools available for moving fro...

Online Invoicing with GP
We are looking to offer online invoice viewing and payment. We have not moved to 8.0 yet, but am curious about this type of functionality, and whether it can be accomplished with GP. Thank you You may want to wait until GP 9. BP 3.0 will provide an extranet connection so users don't have to log into the network. Invoicing can occur in the eOrder area. I don't know about payments. You may want to check out Azox's e-commerce solutions for b2b and b2c. I've heard very good references for them. "MQCarpenter" wrote: > We are looking to offer online invoice view...

download file WindowsXP-KB936929-SP3-Express-x86-ENU.exe incomplet
Windows update states 66MB file to download but the download through the update process ends up with only less than 3MB and update install fails. I tried dozens of times but always with same failure. Anybody faces the same issue? Any solution or known work around? Thanks Give this a try and see if it solves the problem................ <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950718> "Laurent" wrote: > Windows update states 66MB file to download but the download through the > update process ends up with only less than 3MB and update install fails. > I ...

copied additional column shows in view but does show on hardcopy
I have an existing spreadsheet and needed to add another column with the same format. I copied it and but when I print a hard copy it is not there. I checked and that column is not hidden. Re-define your print range to include that column? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 06:51:01 -0700, Patricia W <Patricia W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an existing spreadsheet and needed to add another column with the= same=20 >format. I copied it and but when I print a hard copy it is not there. = I=20 >checked and that column is not hidden...

Show more time in weekly view?
Outlook 2007 On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling down. I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also without scrolling. Help please. Thanks... Bob ...

Option to choose deposit amount and make payments on backorders.
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7ba93e98-ccf0-4f07-9aef-98c8bb62f782&dg=microsoft.public.pos ...

Money 2003
I have a problem with downloading statements from my bank. If a = downloaded deposit needs to be matched with multiple entries in the = register as when depositing several items at once, I can manually match = them up just fine. The problem is the next time I download, Money = somehow does not realize the transaction has already been downloaded and = I get another copy. At this point I am stuck since I can not re-match it = and deleting the downloaded transaction just causes it to be downloaded = again. Matching downloaded transactions with a single entry causes no = problems. Any ideas on wha...

Linking worksheets and the formula shows up instead of the answer
I am linking between two sheets and the link formula is showing up instead the answer. It could be a few things... #1. The cell is formatted as text. Format|cells|General (or some number variation--just not Text) then hit F2 followed by enter to re-enter the formula #2. You're looking at formulas Tools|options|View tab\ Make sure Formulas isn't checked #3. Maybe a mistake in your formula. Make sure that there is no space before the initial = (equal sign) BalancedSolutions wrote: > > I am linking between two sheets and the link formula is showi...

Address toolbar will show only one file
With multiple excel files open the address toolbar will only show one of these. It used to show all open files until I downloaded an Office update recommended by Microsoft after I sent off an error report for an Excel bug. Apologies for first message omitted - "appreciate if anyone could help" "Ian Grega" wrote: > With multiple excel files open the address toolbar will only show one of > these. It used to show all open files until I downloaded an Office update > recommended by Microsoft after I sent off an error report for an Excel bug. Ian Assuming you me...

How do I enter a date in excel without "/" ex. 041504 will show 0.
Excel can't do this without some help. You could look at: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.QDEDownload.html for an addin that can set this up. tj "Amy" wrote: > ...

Year series shows wrong in chart
Hi all : using Excel 2003, I have what should not even be a problem that I cannot solve. I have a series of years in a column, 1970-2006 to be exact, and these are the labels for my x axis. When I insert chart this appears as 1,2,3,...instead of 1970, 1971, etc. It doesn't matter how I format that column, text, general, custom, nothing works. Why is it not just giving me the data in the format that is actually there and how can I get it? thanks for any help Bevin B. Try first entering the dates as dates. To check to make sure they're entered as dates, after entering the data c...

.Net Mass Downloader Reference Source Debugable Under VS2005
Grab your copy from http://www.codeplex.com/NetMassDownloader/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Home It allows batch download, offline debugging and debug under 2005 for MS Permissive Licence Code. NET Mass Downloader Welcome to the .NET Mass Downloader project. While it's great that Microsoft has released the .NET Reference Source Code, you can only get it one file at a time while you're debugging. If you'd like to batch download it for reading or to populate the cache, you'd have to write a program that instantiated and called each method in the Framework Class Library. Fortunately, .NE...

Downloading Msgs From Outlook Web Access to Local HDD
Hey Everyone, I just got assaigned an email account for college next fall. Their method of checking email is Outlook Web Acess. I find this program extremly difficult to use and was wondering if it's possible to download the messeges from my account to my HDD using a program like Thunderbird or possibly Outlook Express? I tried connected via POP method- using mail.SCHOOL.edu as my incoming mail server and smtp.SCHOOL.edu as my outgoing mail server. Is it my school that is the problem or is it simply impossible to download msgs from Web Access? Thank You! -Oyster Outlook Web Access i...

Unhide (show) Outlook Bar
At work I use Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Outlook Web Access for email. I have hidden the Outlook Bar and cannot find out how to unhide (show) it. This means that I cannot read my deleted messages before dumping them. How do I unhide the Outlook Bar? Ask in an Exchange group as Outlook Web Access is a function of Exchange, not Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.co...

Maintenace Interval/Online defragmentation- Best Practices
We are running Exchange 2003 SP1, We have one storage group with 5 databases under that storage group. What is the best practices when it comes to scheduling the maintenance interval for the databases? Right now, we are running it everyday from 1 AM till 7 AM on all databases. I think this is default. Is it better to just do one database per day? Our backups are running at this time also. Any suggestions or comments? On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:41:05 -0800, "Sabo, Eric" <SaboEric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are running Exchange 2003 SP1, We have one stora...