Old bill shows up instead of new bill

Good morning...

when i download my new transctions from my bank money 2003 canadian seems
to assign my auto insurance payments to previous insurer, not the one
currently setup with automatic bills in Bills & Payments.

so everytime i do a download i have to go and delete all the instances
(usually the last four) that got imported.

any ideas how i can get money to recognize these payments in the
downloaded transactions should be associated with my current auto insurer;
not the previous one?  and then not re-enter old transactions and
associate new transactions correctly?

--
Headed for the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning...

   Eric Schultz
   (aka Storkman)

GoogleMe (4)
8/12/2004 4:14:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Files in folder Windows.old in Vista
I have installed Ultimate on a Business version and then received the Windows.old folder. I want to delete it but have found same working files in old path than in the new. It appears that Windows updates the working files in both folders. Are they mirrored or copies. I changed the name of one file in old - corresponding file in the new folder received the same name. If I delete files from Windows.old will they be deleted from current folder too? "HBj" <HBj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D90C20-D766-48D2-AA9C-D0FF7097DEBA@microsoft.com... ...

Copying FRx reports company to new machine
Just re-installed mas90/FRx on a new machine, but can't figure out how to bring over my company, named VSI. Where are the files, or how do I tell where it's located in order to hook in all the work I've done to the new installation of FRx??? First, you should have just cut out the part about MAS 90. Yuk. :) Do you still have access to the old machine? Without being able to log into FRx from an existing machine, it's going to be difficult to determine where the files were/are located. Do you know if the files were installed on the c drive of the old machine or on the net...

New email going to background
I have recently installed Office 2003 in our company. On some of them, when they press new for a new email, it goes to the background. Also, when they try to open new email, it does the same thing. Has anyone came across that, or better yet, have a solution. Thanks, I'm using it from Day 1...but NEVER had that problem...and using it on 1500 PC's in our company. Did you try it on a NATIVE PC? With only the OS I mean...Maybe you have some SoftWare installed who is caussing this... Marc "Daron" <daron@schoolapparel.com> wrote in message news:8fd201c3e9c7$de063ba0...

Emails not showing read when opened
NEw glitch. Suddenly stopped showing emails as read when the are opened. Trying to force by clicking "mark as read" not making any difference. Any ideas please? -- David David wrote: > NEw glitch. Suddenly stopped showing emails as read when the are opened. > Trying to force by clicking "mark as read" not making any difference. Any > ideas please? Can be caused by an add-in. Did you see if the same behavior exists when loading Outlook in its safe mode ("outlook.exe /safe") which does not load add-ins? What type of email account? Di...

office 2007 and old office 2003 excel files
I have a desktop pc with Office 2003 and Vista Home premium system. I am getting a new laptop and am purchasing office 2007 home student to install on it. With the laptop I can access shared files from the desktop. However, all my old files were generated by office 2003. Will the office 2007 be able to access and process these old files? Also, can I uninstall office 2003 from my desktop and install the office 2007 on it and use the old files created by office 2003? Thanks. Carl Yes, Excel 2007 can read 2003 files... You can either convert them to the new version by savi...

Opening docs from old versions
In attempting to open a doc created in an ancient version of Word (for Windows, not DOS), I get this message: "You are attempting to open a file that was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Office. This file type is blocked from opening by your registry policy setting." What is the registry setting I must change to override this and allow the opening? Thanks. -TedMi Hi Ted, I'm pretty sure this is the KB article you need: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938810 There are both downloadable reg files and instructions for manual editing...

Retrieving/opening Outlook express emails from old drive
Hi all, I recently needed to replace the hard drive in my notebook. The old drive is still operational, so I can now using it as an external hard disc. How can I open to read / and save or import all the email folders in Outlook express from this older disc? I'd like to save all those messages to a backup/archive. Thanks, Shayne. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Out...

Attachment showing up as Icon in Body of Message ? WHY ?
When I create an Email on my Computer at work ( MS Outlook XP) and attach an Attachment it shows up as an ICON in the Bosy of the Message, BUT at home( MS Outlook XP) when I created an Email, it shows up as an attachment, listed below the Subject Line... How can I fix my computer at work ? Thank...... When you attach attachments to Plain text or HTML messages, the attachment will appear in the Attach field below the Subject line. If you send an attachment in a Rich Text message the icon will appear in the body of the message. >-----Original Message----- >When I create an Email ...

Creating New Process Engineering Shapes
In Visio 2007 Professional, trial version: I'm trying to create new shapes in a P & ID shape stencil, but I can't get them to be recognized by the auto-numbering and reporting features. The only way I can get it to work is by manually editing the ShapeSheet which is painfully slow and convoluted. I don't how to edit them by cut and paste. PS: The Shape Conversion menu command does not do it. -- MartyF In the Shape Conversion dialog, what Category did you assign to the shapes? -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided &q...

A new counting conundrum
Maybe I just haven't played with SUMPRODUCT enough yet to figure this out. Take a look at the sample below. http://www.batattak-records.com/Book1.xls Beginning in A1 I have the list of Supervisor names. In cells B1:B5 I want to count the number of employees under that Supervisor. To do so I need to use a list of names (columns F and G). The hard part (for me that is) is to count the individual names in column G when there are multiple instances of that name. Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! You could put this formula in H2 and copy it down......... =IF(G2=G1,"&qu...

old posts
How can I find a post I made yesterday? Hi, when you open this post, click on your name, it will pop up a window with your information, at the to right click on Recent posts by this user if this helps please click yes, thanks "Eric" wrote: > How can I find a post I made yesterday? I'd use google. Give it enough information (keywords/author/subject): http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*Excel*&num=100 Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like: http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm Eric wrote:...

Changed a pers folder to "Old Stuff" now can't close/del "Old Stu.
When I installed Outlook I ended up with three "Personal Folders" folders. I was able to delete one of them by changing the name and right clicking on the new name. I changed the name of the 2nd and when I tried to delete it I got the message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." Has anyone had this problem and if so, did they find a solution? What version of Outlook? Try creating a new mail profile - it sounds like yours is corrupt. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert l...

OL2000 still slow after creating new PSTs
Hi, I have an office full of users whose OL2000 installations are extremely slow when they attempt to open messages with attachments. They were unnecessarily set to Corporate/Workgroup Mode, and I cannot seem to change to Internet Mail Only...at least not for long. But when I do, for a MOMENT, OL2000 performance improves and mail with attachments opens fast. I just created a new PST for one of the users with this problem, and set his pop3 to deliver there. Still - very slow with attachments. The goal here is to not lose mail, but to lose the slowness, and to lose the Corporate/Workgroup ...

Count fields and show names
Hello all, I have an excel spreadsheet that has 5 fields (cells-HIP, WAIST, ARM, LEGS, HEAD) each with a value of 1 or 0 (True or False) I need a formua to count the 5 fields and if there are 3/5 that are 1 (True) then fill a new cell (Total) with 1(True), if there are less than 3 fields, then False (0). But would it also be possible to show which fields, along with the value of 1 or 0, were true and which were false? For example, 3/5 fields--->True False HIP, WAIST, HEAD ARMS, LEGS Thanks a million for you time! Hi slagg - the first part is simple in the tot...

how can IMAP sent mail show on all computers?
Sent mails do not show on all 3 computers. Incoming mails show up on all 3 computers with IMAP setting. If I send from one computer the others don't show the note in the sent box of the other computers. Windos XP-Outlook 2007 By default imap account will be in sync, you need to look elswhere - your views? "Nina Marie" <NinaMarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07AC6365-0D61-45AE-BD66-DCE8791092E1@microsoft.com... > Sent mails do not show on all 3 computers. Incoming mails show up on all 3 > computers with IMAP setting. If I send from...

Payment method missing in bill summary
I have Money 2007 Deluxe. I am recovering from a complete system crash over the weekend. I reinstalled Deluxe from the original CD and am building my financial files back. I am setting up my bills and my only options in the payment method are "write check", Epay & Apay. Any ideas on what happened to "direct debit" and "other"? I'm replying to myself but I thought this might help somebody else. The reason I couldn't see the "direct debit" & "other" is because I forgot to switch to the advanced bill register after rei...

Signature shows up, but without the picture
I've created the following file and entered it in "Options/Signature" as Html file. C:\Users\WPAO\Websites\Island Chairs folder\Island Chairs\emailsign.html The signature is a JPG graphic and when I use "Insert Signature", the placeholder shows up, but not the picture. Anyone has any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Wolf Is the Html file properly coded to point to the location(path) of the = graphic file ? Is the graphic file in the same folder as the html file ? If not, try both. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "FLWOLF" wrote in mess...

Outlook gets OLD messages again....
How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had deleted. May be your provider restored a backup? -- EDV-Service Marchert [Peter Marchert] --------------------------------------- Homepage: http://www.marchert.de Rufnummernformatierung mit EditNumbers Kontakte per Mausklick mit ContactMaker smerf schrieb: > How does this happen? I've got messages coming in from April that I had > deleted. It's 1and1.com.....the girl that answered couldn't do anything but request a sample email from me and promise a call later. This has happened...

Money Bill Pay without Fees
A couple of years ago my bank decided that the free bill pay no longer applied to Money users. So they started charging $6.95 per month. Now they want $8.00 per month. I am having difficulty finding banks in the US that support Money bill pay for a smaller fee or no fee. The list of institutions on the Money website is non specific regarding the support of Money bill pay. It's pretty common for banks to charge for Money connectivity -- they pay licensing fees to offer the service to you. Often, you can use their web-based billpay at no cost. "It's me again" <Itsme...

How old are you?
I'm trying to work out the age of someone, based on the current date an their date of birth. I've used the YEAR [Year(A1)-Year(B1)] function bu it rounds up? Can anyone help? Thank -- tee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- teeb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1317 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51062 Hi teeb With the date of birth in B2 Completed years =IF(B2<=TODAY(),DATEDIF(B2,TODAY(),"Y"),-DATEDIF(TODAY(),B2,"Y")) See also http://www...

how can I get old replaced excel file
I have one A file, suddenly I have go to sav as option & select file B to replace with A I said yes, but my mistake I said yes. Please see how can I get that old A file from back date ? Use the backup copy. If you didn't create a backup last time, make sure that you do next time. In your "Save As" dialogue, "General Options" comes from the Tools option (in Excel 2007). If you didn't create a backup copy yourself, then you are out of luck unless your system (or your IT department if you have one) has created a backup, or unless you sent a cop...

Excell 2000 show all lists
Hey i want to show all the lists present in my workbook i've seen it done but i have no clue where to find the menu to show and edit and remove names for lists. let me know if you have an idea where i can find this. Regards, Alexandre Resolved I was looking for a list of names ...

OWA Displays Newly Transferred Website Instead of Mailboxes
My company has a small business server running with exchange, and this server also houses our company website. I recently designed a new website in asp, and copied the new site into our web directory. Since then, when you access Exchange OWA outside our internal network you see the new website I created in the left panel and right panel of exchange, instead of the normal content. OWA works fine on the internal network. Any ideas what this could be, worked fine before I copied the new website in. I left the old website there since it was html and it would not interfere with the new site. Any ...

New to Macros #2
In short I'm trying to set up a macro so that a spreadsheet full of data (4 or 5 colums) can be copied and pasted into a user details worksheet. Once copied I will run the macro, which will create, name, and populate a new worksheet in the same workbook. My first attempt is below; Range("A3").Select Selection.Copy Sheets.Add Sheets("Sheet2").Select Sheets("Sheet2").Name = "PID1" Sheets("Template").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy Sheets("PID1").Select Selection.PasteSp...

Control to show image thumbnail preview
Hi, I am searching some control that can show the image preview just like windows vista where image preview can be shown and when user want to change the preview size, it can also be changed. So, if anybody is aware of such control, please let me know. Regards, Jigar mehta http://www.codeproject.com/vcpp/gdiplus/GdiPThumbnailsViewer.asp?df=100&forumid=23489&exp=0&select=996598 Tom "Jigar Mehta" <jigar.programmer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1144408911.294652.270800@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am searching some control that can sho...