OFX - certificate invalid

When doing an update from my broker I get the message cannot establish secure
communication with the server. Digital certificate is invalid. OFXIE12038.
This is new happening in last month. Broker support says problem is Money
2002 not supported so I installed Money 2005 (with some qualms) and of
course, still get the same message. I can access the brokerage website OK
from Money, just cannot get statement downloads.
--
Bill
0

Money 2006 -- Manual Bank Download + OFX = AAARRRGGHH!!
I installed Money 2006 Deluxe (upgraded from 2000) about a month ago. It's been working fine. I have to manually download the transactions from my bank because they haven't moved to the 21st century yet. Used to be, I would download in OFX format and the computer would ask me if I wanted to launch Money. I no longer get that prompt since installing two M$ critical updates. Since installing two critical updates on my computer (Windows ME) which have crapped my computer beyond all belief, I have not been able to get the downloads from the bank. I have finally gotten the TMP files to ...

Error:Invalid user authentication parameter.80040204
Hi Everyone, I had implemented a web application that contains a function which return list of activities for a particular user. This procedure is working fine when single user accessing this function but when two user are accessing the application at the same time one can access this function and other user getting an error message " 80040204: Invalid user authentication parameter". Following code. If both are not working at the same time then they are able to access the list of activities. Public Function GetActivities(ByRef sOID as String ) As String Try Dim strQu...

import ofx file in excel
How easy is it to import/view a money ofx file in excel without having money installed? (The ofx file is export from a banking program) How do you do this? I googled it but most stuff out there is either linking money with excel (means you need money program) or moving an excel file into money? Cannot find an easy solution, shoudl be becasue if you look at the file, it is like XML) Thx Philip Re: How easy is it to import/view a money ofx file in excel without having money installed? Reply: Very easy.. One way to accomplish this.... Open the saved bank ofx file with Notepad, on it&...

skipping invalid nodes with XmlTextReader
I want to do something like: bool bContinueReading=true; XmlTextReader Reader=new XmlTextReader("file.xml"); while(bContinueReading) { try { Reader.Read(); ... } catch { Reader.Skip(); } } To skip over any xml formatting problems (invalid characters) in the file. However, the Skip() function does not seem to move the cursor forward and an infinite loop results when an error occurs. The code should read: bool bContinueReading=true; XmlTextReader Reader=new XmlTextReader("file.xml"); while(bContinueReading) { try ...

NDR 5.5.0 and Invalid recipient 5.1.1
I need some help please. I have a cluster server 2003 exchange 2003 and an exchange 2003 server. If i move a user from the cluster to the standalone. I can send messages to the people on the cluster, but when people from the cluster try to send to accounts in the standalone I get the Invalid recipient. The standalone is within the exchange environment. The users show up in the GAL and state they are on the servers the mailbox resides. Please help. R What does message tracking show is happening with the message? Are these servers in different Admin groups? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange M...

Importing ofx file
I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working and I have to manually import the file into money. Not a big deal, but an annoyance just the same. Does anyone have a suggestion as to a fix for this? tia dennisd In message <QK3kl.3776$rt3.617@newsfe15.iad>, dennis <djd@home.net> writes >I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account >information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working >and I have to manually import the fi...

catch all mail to invalid addresses
We want to have all mail that is incorrectly addressed to the domain to go to one person, not have an NDR sent out. I see that this is not possible in Exchange 2000, how about in Exchange 2003? Thanks, Neal Hi this KB is for Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324021 Nebojsa Seslija "Neal" <neal_@_ap0yar_dot_co_dot_nz> wrote in message news:OFAvGWxOFHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > We want to have all mail that is incorrectly addressed to the domain to go > to one person, not have an NDR sent out. > > I see that this is...

OFX Files
Having problems with automatic import of OFX files from my Credit Union. I can manually import the file, however, there use to be a time whenever I downloaded the OFX file, MS Money would start or if already open, import the downloaded file automatically. Now I have to save it then import it. Also, whenever I download my VISA statement I am prompted to insert MS Money 2001 installation disk to look for a "MSI" file. I no longer have that disk because I am currently using Money 2003. YES >-----Original Message----- >Having problems with automatic import of OFX files from ...

Outlook caused and invalid page fault
Receiving message "Outlook caused an invalid page fault in module MS09.DLL at 017f:3092159f." This occurs when closing Outlook and occasionally when in Outlook. Have tried "Detect and Repair" and tried applying updates to Office 2000. Could not find answer on Knowledge Base. Any suggestions?? ...

sp4 upgrade invalid column dex_row_ts
During my test upgrade to SP4 I am getting the following error. The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE TRIGGER dbo.zDT_IV00107U ON dbo.IV00107 AFTER UPDATE AS set nocount on BEGIN UPDATE dbo.IV00107 SET DEX_ROW_TS = GETUTCDATE() FROM dbo.IV00107, inserted WHERE IV00107.ITEMNMBR = inserted.ITEMNMBR AND IV00107.CURNCYID = inserted.CURNCYID AND IV00107.PRCLEVEL = inserted.PRCLEVEL AND IV00107.UOFM = inserted.UOFM END set nocount off Press ok and get this ERROR [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'DEX_ROW_TS'. I c...

error:OFX Bill Pay not...
I receive the following error message when trying to submit an online paymnent transaction: Transaction not allowed: OFX BillPay not enabled for the server. I've been using Money for quite a while and have not changed anything. Any clue what this message means and how I correct? Which bank? You should probably contact them. "Cheryl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e35301c3f0cf$b72d4640$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I receive the following error message when trying to > submit an online paymnent transaction: Transaction not > allowed...

OFX and QIF import
Does anyone know of a solutions will allow GP to download ofx and qif file for BANK and CREDIT CARD transactions. It will allow matching like QB. If someone wants to do this development, we can pay for some development costs. There is a free utility that will convert OFX and QIF files to CSV available at http://wareseeker.com/free-ofx/. You can use the standard Electronic Reconcile module to match the transactions. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynami...

ofx
With my second money file (wife's), I always d/l the ofx file from her bank (B of A, CA). Then I d-click on the file & the transactions are imported. This method has worked for many years until tonight.. When I opened the file, money reported import complete, but when I go the the accounts screen there is zero transactions to read. I closed the program, reopened & re-d/loaded the file. Now my error is: "online update in progress. I closed the program, reloaded & clicked on the file again. This time it imported but no transactions are available. I'm stuck in this ...

destination email invalid
im trying to forward to someone with a static ip and their own domain i have sbs2003 and exchange 2003 i get the error destination email system unknown or invalid how can i get the mail system to recognize that domain? See reply to your other post. Pam wrote: > im trying to forward to someone with a static ip and their own domain > i have sbs2003 and exchange 2003 > i get the error destination email system unknown or invalid > how can i get the mail system to recognize that domain? ...

function invalidates this-pointer after return!?
i have a strange little problem and don't know where to look for the error... i have a class function that looks like this: void CFZPool::ShowStatistic() { char s[100]; s[sprintf(s,"R=FCckrufe: %d Negative, %d Positive, %d Unbearbeitet\n %d Interviews (Erfolg), %d Interviews (Abbruch)", m_InfoTab.dwRclNegative, m_InfoTab.dwRclPositive, m_Statistic.dwCaseCnt[FZC_RECALL], m_Statistic.dwCaseCnt[FZC_INTERVIEW], m_Statistic.dwCaseCnt[FZC_IVABORT])]=3D0; AfxMessageBox(s); } and it is running fine. i call it from a function looking like this: void CFZFiles::PoolUpgrade() { CFZPo...

OWA : invalid characters error message
Hi. When a user attempts to change their password within OWA they receive the following error message: "The specified user name contains invalid characters". The message is displayed after they hit the submit button, and it effects all users. I have googled, researched, looked through newsgroups, ect... but I still have no idea what is causing this. Suggestions, anyone? Thank you, Nick "Nick" <celiac@enkrypt.cotse.net> wrote in message news:ettkrv4jn5d7ag5j606icnl67rsjoslb8j@4ax.com... > Hi. > > When a user attempts to change their password within OWA the...

Trouble downloading .ofx files from BofA
I have run into this problem more than once, and it appears to be somewhat random. I download my checking statements from Bank of America and there are two options for MS Money users: 1)Active Statement, and 2)QIF 4-digit files. I much prefer Active Statements as they contain more information and MS Money "remembers" what's been downloaded before. The trouble is, around January, I started getting the error message "The file you attempted to import contains invalid or corrupt data...if the problem persists, contact your financial institution" whenever I would ...

OFX.
My investment bank has just started offering downloads of transactions into Money (or Quicken). Here's a problem I've encountered and any advice would be greatly appreciated: 1. Their download screen offers an "As of" date, but no "To date". For example, I can tell them I want transactions as of a certain date, but I cannot tell them the cutoff date. They assume I want ALL transactions from the "As of" date forward. 2. The downloads include post-dated transactions. For example, if an investment will pay a dividend payment 3 days from now, that tran...

Outlook causing invalid page fault
Receiving message "Outlook caused an invalid page fault in module MS09.DLL at 017f:3092159f." This occurs when closing Outlook and occasionally when in Outlook. Have tried "Detect and Repair" and tried applying updates to Office 2000. Could not find answer on Knowledge Base. Any suggestions?? ...

Saving OFX files from California Bank Of America...convert ofx?
All, I've seen similar posts, but not exactly the same. I saved an OFX from California BofA, and I can no longer retrieve the data in a different format (it's older than their three month deadline). When I try to import it, I get the familiar 'There is a problem with the data received from this online provider. If the problem persists, call the provider's customer service number for help.' Can I convert the OFX to OFC or QIF (which had worked for me previously). It seems like there are conversion utilities for almost every other format to OFX, but not from ...

Convert to OFX
I have a text file, how can I convert it to a MSMoney 2007 ofx format? Thanks, Brian ...

ofx.dll
Trying to fix a problem with MSmoney2001. After opening the program, and before I can do anything, I get an error message, "MSMoney has caused an error in ofx.dll MSMoney will now close" and kicks me off. I installed the new MSMoney2004 version from the free 60day trial, but it does the same thing. Any suggestions???? ...

Error importing ofx file.
Starting today on one of my money files I get a error when I try and import a OFX file from my bank Money says the file is corrupt. But I looked at the file in a editor it is seems to look fine, as I compared it to another ofx file. I think the error originally occurred when I tried to import from the bank, using the import handler as I was opening the money file. I tried to use a back up file of my money account but got the same error. If I try to report the error I get a no help : ================================================= Details ID:obres:19262 Source:16.0 "We'...

Invalid registration key message
hi there, I have encountered the following error when I want to inserting some testing data into Greatplains database. The error message listed below: Error Number = 459 Stored Procedure taGLTransactionHeaderInsert Error Description = eConnect Registration has failed for General Ledger, Invalid Registration Key could anybody give me any advice on getting rid of this error ? cheers, GreatPlains User ...

money2003 and ofx
I have win2000, msn explorer, internet explorer 6.0 and money 2003. I am unable to download from my bank into ms money. instead of the dialogue box with the option to 'open", I get "run" or "save". and it downloads an html page. If I try to download using a qif format it will work for one download only and then reverts to the html as above. it worked prior to multiple security updates. I have updated both win2000 and explorer. ...