not updating quotes for ticker QQQQ?

For the past six weeks, at least, using Money 2004 I have to manually go in
each day and add the closing price for the NASDAQ 100 Trust (symbol = QQQQ).
Is there a reason the program won't pick up the daily quote on this holding?

The bad pricing gives me an erroneous portfolio value each day. Not a good
thing.

hwyhiker
The Woodlands, TX
0
hwyhiker (7)
8/29/2006 6:21:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, hwyhiker wrote:

>For the past six weeks, at least, using Money 2004 I have to manually go in
>each day and add the closing price for the NASDAQ 100 Trust (symbol = QQQQ).
>Is there a reason the program won't pick up the daily quote on this holding?

There has been a problem with the quote for many ETFs including
QQQQ. I had expected it would be fixed by now.

>The bad pricing gives me an erroneous portfolio value each day. Not a good
>thing.

I agree. If you would rather not have the quote, you could
temporarily blank the symbol.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Problem with Script Updating

"Find a contact box" problem
Hi. I�m having problems with the �Find a contact� box on the Standard toolbar. Previously, I would type in a name and the search would pull up name/s from the Outlook Contacts folder first then, if the name is not in the Contacts folder, it would pull up name/s from the Global Address List if any. Now, when I type in a name, the search only pulls up name/s from the Global Address List. The search does not include the Contacts folder although there are entries in the Contacts folder. The problem started after I transferred a couple of Contacts subfolders to another pst file. How do I fix the p...

Update for MS Money 2005?

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

"From" in the Activity view
I need a way to include the "From" field in the Activity view. I know it is in the email entity and not in the other activities. But I do not know how to see the "From" in the view. Any suggestions??? Thank you, Robert G. ...

Update question

Vlookup not working due to "bad" web data
Hello, I am trying to get a vlookup to work across multiple worksheets that have data downloaded (or copied and pasted) from different websites. It seems that there are probably some formatting issues with the data. How can I make the data uniform across all worksheets? Thanks! Don Guillett wrote on 03/08/2010 09:24 ET : > If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: > 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet > 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line > 3. You send a clear explanation of what you want > 4. You ...

How to avoid having to type "/exchange" in the URL
I'm sure this is a dumb question but I haven't found it by googling yet. Machine: Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6 I just set up a OWA box and have it working fine except that when I access OWA from a browser from another machine, I have to type https://<server name or IP address>/exchange otherwise I get the "Under Construction" screen. The OWA box is only for OWA so it will be the only website on the IIS Server. What do I have to do to have IIS redirect any/all traffic to the exchange website so I don't have to type the "/exchange" part? Thanks! Jim ...

Db is corrupted ? "Can't open item" message.
Exchange 2000 Servers, two mailboxe servers, Symantec AV SMS 4.0 Recipients from both mailbox servers opening messages get message on Outlook 2002 "Can't open item" in 20% of their messages. Sporadic type of problem. Sometimes one user can open same message OK, other can't. I go to "Sent" items of user and sometimes "Can't open item" is displayed there. I accessed mailbox from affected user from Mailbox server (Outlook) and problem does reproduce Problem seems to start on Saturday. I didn't make any changes to Exchange The only recent change done ...

emails with "attachments made smaller" won't send
has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller and then having the email message automatically pop up. All of this works fine until I try to send the message and the message just won't send. I don't know if it is a bug in my outlook or what. Works fine for me - any other problems cropping up? Nate wrote: > has anyone had a problem trying to send pictures by > clicking on the pic and choosing the option make smaller > and then having the email message automatically pop up. > All of this works fine until I...

How update entity in post update?

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

Bizzare issue in Excell & Word 2000 When i type the # "1"
In both excel & word (2000) when I type the number "1" it immediatly chages to the word "one". This is a particualr pain in excel becausae it can't be used in a formual. This only happens with the number one. Is this some strange setting that I can fix? Please help. Somebody has probably put an auto-correct entry in the list. In either Word or Excel, Tools > Autocorrect and scroll down the list until you find the entry that shows find "1" and replace with "one". Select that entry and press Delete. Steve "ajsa1009" <a...

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Payroll Update

[ANN] Excel X security update

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?

24"Stiff Poly Pushbroom
List Price:$33.75 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000ASDPXQ Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000ASDPXQ 24", Job Site, Stiff Poly Pushbroom Set Up, 7/8" Thick, Solid Hardwood Block, 1-1/8" Diameter Wood Handle, Non-Slip Cushion Grip, 1/2" Steel Broom Brace, Die Cast Connector Eliminates Loose Handles, Stiff Poly Fibers Are Solvent Resistant, Sweeps Through Medium To Rough Surfaces. ...

FWD: Try on these correction update from the MS Corp.
--omvflfmgecbtuznop Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pesxyyfvxtk"; type="multipart/alternative" --pesxyyfvxtk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="locjfxspwlfruwcg" --locjfxspwlfruwcg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...