Not Printing Totals on Invoices

Invoices only print "[total]" for total at bottom, even though real numbers
show up on the screen.  E-mail help from Microsoft has proven useless--they
have suggested using a different template, printing landscape instead of
portrait, exporting/importing, repairing the file, etc., though none of those
things has helped.  Until now I was using IE 6.0.29x, but after reading
things on this board, I upgraded to 7--still no change.

Just bought the software recently, made no changes to it and have used it
only lightly.  Ideas???
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

adding totals... more complex than it sounds..
i have a table, i have a column of cells containing the values 'k' or 's' or 't' or 'r' i then have a column of cells containing a sum of money representing a figure 'k' has achieved on that particular row of cells etc. i need to add the number into a seperate cell that will have the total value of all of 'k' sums of money sorry if thats confusing, its kinda hard to explain Use SUMIF, along the lines of: =SUMIF(your_range_containing_letters,"k",your_range_containing_money) For example, it might look like this: =SUMIF(A1:A100,"...

printing copies

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

CHtmlView and Printing

"Tiled" print setting.

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...

Invoice... Amount in letter
Since(As,Like) the quantities put in letter to the invoices in the reports since in the checks if there appears a field that allows you to put the amount but in Invoicing. That needs since I have the format already finished to stamp(print) you bill to the clients but it is necessary to have the quantity of the whole in letter ...

How do I show total sales/last items purchased on POS screen?
Is there a way to show a customers total sales on the POS screen? We would like the total sales and possibly the last items purchased to show up on the pos screen when we set a customer. The total sales is very important but a list of their last transaction would be nice just so that we could ask them how they enjoyed it. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. You bet there is. Contact our sales department for a custom page that will display this information on the Store Ops POS Screen. sales at styleteks dot net CB "Portions" wrote: > Is there a way to show a ...

Printing
Hi, I have a custom list control (base class is not CListCtrl but simply CWnd). I need to implement printing. I once created a whole printing function for a standard CListCtrl, by making complete custom drawing routines to take data out of the list control and draw it onto a printer DC. However, I have seen how "Custom Grid Control" and other controls can somehow simply map the screen (including icons and everything) onto the printer.. it's not simply a screen print obviously, because it adapts to the printer resolution, but I do wonder if there isn't just a standard print...

Slowing Printing with Publisher & Merged Database
I am doing a newsletter that prints out customers addresses by pulling them off an Excel spreadsheet. I have about 1200 records in the spreadsheet. As the printer runs, it prints out each newsletter with one customers address and then moves down to the next record. The problem I am having is that it takes an extremely and I mean extremely long time to print. 10 copies takes about 15 to 20 minutes. My Publisher file is about seven megabytes. I am using Publisher 2003 and Windows XP Pro SP2 printing to a Xerox 3535 creo Spire. The Spire shows the file as being 900 MB for each 100...

2008 money invoice designer completely broken for me
Specs: Vista Ultimate Money 2k8 Home and Biz Trial Both updated I just downloaded the trial version of Money. I plan(ned?) on buying it and using it for my business. The first thing I did after installing, was open the Invoice Designer and try to create an invoice... I say try because it doesn't work -- at all. First, I tried to add my company logo but the logo box becomes attached to my mouse pointer and I cannot resize the logo. I have to hit ESC for the logo box to detach. No matter what I click on in the designer -- label, textbox, logo -- it becomes attached to my mouse...