Non US Dollar accounts do not show in Settings for Active Sync

I am currently using Microsoft Money 2006 for both my desktop and my pocket
pc device.  I am attempting to sync some of my accounts to my pocket pc
device.  However,  it seems that the options for Active Sync is only shows
acocunts that are using US Dollar as the currency.  I would like to sync
accounts that are using Singapore dollars.

Any way I can do this?
0
airmanila (1)
1/15/2006 7:46:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

No. You can only synchronize accounts which are in your base currency, which
appears to be US Dollars in your case.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS
Money.
To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"airmanila" <airmanila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am currently using Microsoft Money 2006 for both my desktop and my pocket
> pc device.  I am attempting to sync some of my accounts to my pocket pc
> device.  However,  it seems that the options for Active Sync is only shows
> acocunts that are using US Dollar as the currency.  I would like to sync
> accounts that are using Singapore dollars.
>
> Any way I can do this?

0
glyn1 (1533)

Outlook 2003. Sending through wrong account!
Hi all I have a rather strange problem sending emails. I have about 5 email accounts setup. My main account is set as default. When I create an email from scratch and send it, it's being sent through one of my other accounts - not the default account. I've even tried selecting the account to be used but still it sends via one of the other accounts I've also removed the account from the send receive process - same problem! The only way I've managed to correct the issue is by deleting the account and then my email sends properly through my default account! Any ideas? Regar...

Creating a field to search and enter non duplicate data
Hello all. I have a team of 15 pople that all work with reference numbers, on occasion a number has to be sent to a different work group. I've created a spreadsheet for them to enter the numbers into, but we have been duplicating numbers. I want to create a field to enter th number into, have the field cross reference the exsting numbers, and if it does not find a match, enter the number and sort the list. I know how to create a custom macro that will accomplish what I want to do, but I'd prefer a static formula if it's possible. A formula can not do waht y...

set default zoom for a user profile
Hi, How can I set the default zoom for a user's profile when looking at excel sheets? I'll probably be using Office 2003. Thanks, In network installations Excel usually makes itself a folder under the user profile, (in my case) C:\Documents and Settings\Nick Hodge\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\ In XP this folder is hidden below the user name. Below this folder is one called XLStart. If you set up Excel as you want it to open and save the file in this folder as a template called Book.xlt and then do the same with a file saved as a template called Sheet.xlt. Excel will o...

SMTP account in All Mail Folders (Outlook2003)
Hi All, I have successfully gotten my Hotmail to show as a folder in my "All Mail Folders" pane, but after setting up a POP3/SMTP mail account (twice even!) I can't get this to show in the "All Mail Folders" pane. It (outlook) knows it's 'there' because when I send mail I can choose the POP3 account as the source of my email, I just can't see it anywhere to be able to check it's contents. Ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated. Steve. Just in case anyone else has gotten this problem, it looks like any mail that gets delivered to the POP3/MAPI...

Account number on purchase orders
I would like our account number to show on the purchase order. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! This should just be a matter of adding the variable Purchaseorder.Supplier.AccountNumber to the Purchase Order Template defined in RMS Administrator. Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) On 9/18/2010 12:04 AM, Al K. wrote: > I would like our account number to show on the purchase order. > Any help would be appreciated. > Thank you! This is a multi-part message in MIME fo...

Outlook 2010 calendar not showing up
I have updated office 2007 to office 2010. However, when I open Outlook I have no calencar. It just shows as if it is indexing, but that was 4 hours ago. Help! earle robinson Do you have your mail and contacts? If so. try resetting the view on the Calendar folder. You can do this from the View ribbon. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and...

Trust Accounting and a few questions
This is not so much a technical question but I was hoping someone here could answer it. Does GP have the abililty to handle trust accounts. Also, can it bring on black checks...i.e. completely blank checks with no bank numbers or check numbers? Thanks! Dave Tegarding Blank Checks - we use Mekorma to print checks. We start with completely blank check stock and Mekorma prints all the info including the bank MICR. This allows us to have one check stock for lots of accounts. "Dave" wrote: > This is not so much a technical question but I was hoping someone here could &...

accounting ledgers and journals
Has anyone found a templete for accounting journals and ledgers? I'm struggling with my accounting homework! Thanks! ...

non

Global Customer Account Number
Is there any special character that cannot be used in the field for Global Customer Account Number? For example, TH0001`? Thanks. single quotes are always dangerous, but Account Number is a varchar field - any alphanumeric values are valid. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Raymond Cheok" <raymondcheok@fareastflora.com> wrote in message news:BF420D72.15...

What is the formula for rounding a dollar amount to the nearest ni
What is the formula for rounding a dollar amount to the nearest nickel? Didn't make sense... I meant cents rounding to nearest nickle,Example: 1.22 = 1.20 or 1.23 = 1.25. ;-) "JeriSys" wrote: > What is the formula for rounding a dollar amount to the nearest nickel? Try this: For a value in A1 B1: =ROUND(A1/0.05,0)*0.05 Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "JeriSys" wrote: > Didn't make sense... I meant cents rounding to nearest nickle,Example: 1.22 = > 1.20 or 1.23 = 1.25. ;-) > > "JeriSys" wrote: > >...

drop down arrows only show up when in the field
Is there any way to format a drop down list on a form so that the drop down arrow appears all the time, and not just when you tab or click into that field? I'm trying to give my users an idea of which fields are drop down versus free text. Thanks for your help. No, not if you're using a protected form and dropdown formfields. If you change the template to display a userform (http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm) and just insert the resulting values into the document, the dropdowns in the userform do always show the arrow by default (althoug...

How to show the month of the referenced cell (containing a date)
If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will give me the following result: "Feb - 08" I tried =Month(a2)......but I just get the number of the month. Thanks. =TEXT(A2,"mmm - yy") Or simply =A2 with the cell custom formatted mmm - yy HTH. Best wishes Harald "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> skrev i melding news:165b03da-19ba-40b8-b9fe-77b17ef045b5@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > If a cell holds the date "2/1/08", what formula can I use that will > give me the following result: > > "Feb - 08&...

error importing accounts to CRM from CSV doc 0x8004022c
I don't understand why the program send me this mistake 0x8004022c. I can only import about 13 records each time... Why? others mistakes: 0x80040328 and 0x8004032d There is probably a problem with your import file (such as new lines, extra commas or strange characters). I cant remember what each of these errors mean. Derek JUAN MARKETING wrote: > I don't understand why the program send me this mistake 0x8004022c. > > I can only import about 13 records each time... Why? > > others mistakes: 0x80040328 and 0x8004032d thank you, i'll check it again "Derek...

How do i send emails to groups without addresses of all showing ?
Is there a setting in Microsoft Publisher that allows me to hide the addresses of the other recipients in the newsgroup from showing up in everyone on the lists recieved email? -- Thanks For The Help Publisher??? No. Your email client would though...you would put the addresses in Bcc instead of To: You can leave the To: field blank to put your address in there, but no one elses. Bcc = blind carbon copy...a throw back terminology to the olden days of carbon paper. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "whooyagirl" <whooyagirl@discussions.mic...

Active window "frozen"
I have a file that evidently has 10 worksheets. I can only see one worksheet AND the window, when looking at the worksheet, opens up "frozen" and it can't be moved. I can't maximize the window nor can I close the active window. Scrolling is not an option with the scrollbar although I can move around ONE sheet via the arrow keys. Is there something in vba that may have turned off the ability to resize the window? Any help is most appreciated. Using Excel 2002 (XP) >>Is there something in vba that may have turned off the ability to resize the window? Tools...

Invalid NT Account
I tried following the directions from the post of 1/22/2009 under the heading "Delete Resource who left the company", but I'm in a circular pattern with Errors Saving Resources: Invalid NT Account. 1. I opened the resource for editing in the Enterprise Resource Pool 2. Double-clicked the resource name to open the Resource Information dialog. 3. On the General tab, deleted the resource's Windows Account Information. 4. Clicked the OK button to close the dialog and this is where a pop-up occurred entitled Errors Saving Resources: Project contains 1 Resource an...

Query a non-MS/non-Active Directory LDAP Server
Hi All, Does anyone know how to query an LDAP server from Access VBA that is not a Microsoft / Active Directory (AD) server? I have found a lot of stuff about how to query AD and have succeeded in doing so. But that does not seem to transfer to the non-MS LDAP server. It gives the error "Automation error" "There is no such object on the server." Thanks, Clifford Bass -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-modules/201004/1 Clifford Is there a chance that there...

Non Delivery Strangeness
I rebooted Exchange 2003 SP2 and received the following NonDelivery email on 1/3/2006 for an email sent on12/15/2005. I and other users received a few of these and the server seems to perform normally for the 100's of other emails that are sent and received daily. Thanks, Dan Foxley ---------------------- Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Purchasing From Your Site Sent: 12/19/2005 2:05 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: smartservice@smartwool.com on 1/3/2006 10:17 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but d...

great palins 8.0 us payroll
can i see a traning demo session on us payroll 8.0 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=64dd06be-2f56-4c41-91cc-e1c977be182a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains ...

Extra 1 showing up in 15th decimal place
I'm using Excel 2000 with SR-1. I enter a value of 9.1173 in cell A1, and 9.3213 in B1. I set C1 equal to B1 - A1. I select the entire sheet, format cells as numbers with 4 decimal places. I highlight column C, and conditional format it with two conditions. If the cell value equals .204 the cell should color itself green, if the cell value does not equal .204 the cell should color itself red. The cell is colored red. Expanding the number of decimal places for the entire worksheet shows me a 1 in the fifteenth decimal place of cell C1. This happens for a whole range of values that I...

Email not being tracked in activities
Hi I have a client that is trying to track emails against a case. When a CRM user sends an email and cc a number of people this gets tracked ok but if one of the people in the cc list sends an email to the same client updating the person as to what is happeing then this email is not getting added to either the client or the case acitivity list. Does anybody have any explanations as to why cc'd CRM users cannot have their emails tracked when emailing clients? ...

Transferring Investments between Accounts
Several years ago, in a previous version of Money, I established all of my investments with my mutual fund company in one account. For years, since 1996, I have been manually entering transactions: buys, sells, dividends, interest, etc. for each investment each month. I now have several hundred transactions in this account. Recently, my mutual fund company allows direct download of transactions into money. However, the only option is a separate account for each mutual fund. I would like to retain the historical costs and history of buys, sells, etc. and thus would like to transfe...

Can I set up a formula to lookup a value for a condition
I am trying to set up a formula for a vendor list. Each vendor has its own individual number in column C.Some of vendors are grouped together. If vendor is not grouped Column D has same number as of C. If Vendor is grouped, first vendor number in Column C is assigned to all the group members. I need to set up a formula so that col. E will look for vendor number in col. D and add data for one group. Please help. Below is an example of my data list Vendor name vendor number grouping number Purchases Sales Profit abcd 251 251 $$$ ...

show number of unread AND number of total messages?
Greetings, is there a way to show both the number of unread *and* the total number of messages in the inbox? I know if you right-click on the inbox icon and go to properties, you can choose between the two...but is there someway to show both? You should already be able to see that. Your unread count should read as a bold number in brackets beside the folder. Your total number of items would show at the bottom, depending of course upon your version. Newer versions may have a slightly different view. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www...