no revenue showing, why?

I'm having trouble properly recording my business income
(cleaning service). I enter the deposit (manual check
deposit) under 'Service Income', but still in the
business snapshot I have zero revenue!
If I set up recurring clients it will show up
under 'Payables due by...' and like ($240) <== in red,
meaning it's a negative bill?!
It would be great to see my revenue and expense in the
same snapshot. Can anyone help me with that?
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

show time on the dialog and continuously update
VC++6.0 one of the fields on the form/dialog must show continuously updating current time (clock). The following code seems ok: CTime curtime = CTime::GetCurrentTime(); CString s = curtime.Format( "%H:%M:%S" ); m_pulkst = s; //variable for static field but I can't figure out how to update it continuously, regardless of user's actions. I have a dialog object and onpaint method in the class of this object didn't help. I also searched for ActiveX controls. I found one but there were two problems: 1) the control was somehow not easily managed; 2) how to include it in ...

Revenue Field in Opportunity Form
We have just upgraded to CRM 4.0. The revenue field in the opportunity form does not allow me to enter the amounts without skeweing it. For example if I enter 1 and click on save it will give me 10000 if I put 10 = 100000 and so forth. How can I make it so that it keeps the figure I am entering? Thank you, ...

Chart problem: values in column A don't show as labels on x-axis
The data in column A in the table I want to use for a chart contains numeric values: 2000 - 2001 - 2002 - ... In the chart these don't show as labels for the x-axis, but as a series of data in the chart. Any way around this without changing all the values in coumn A into text? -- digicat ------------------------------------------------------------------------ digicat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14920 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=499471 When the x-categories can be mistaken for numbers, that is wh...

HELP
I mail merged my publication through the wizard and saved it - it shows all 300 and something pages it saved and I cannot get back to my original 6 page publication. I need to change something in it and I cannot! I work at a dog kennel and unfortunately no one else here knows publisher! What version Publisher? In 2003, tools, Mail and Catalog Merge, click Cancel Merge. This will allow you to edit your document. You will have to re-setup the merge. In Publisher 2000 the cancel merge is in Mail Merge Menu. In Publisher 2002 the cancel merge is in the Tool menu. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ht...

Pressing CAPS LOCK show me Activity Panel
Hallo, in Excel, sometimes, when I press CAPS LOCK button on my Logitech keyboard the application show me Activity Panel. Why ? It's very boring Please help me, thanks to all ...

OWA Interface not loading...mailbox directory shows up indexed?
Running W2K box with Exch. 2000 and all latest service packs and updates When I log into OWA; the web interface is not loaded, instead i see an indexed listing of all mailboxes on the server. Any ideas why the interface will not load? help..... Thanks in advance.....JP I am having this same problem with W2003 and Exch 2003. I am completely stumped. "JP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2EBA98CD-17F8-471A-9B10-BBF789DCD67B@microsoft.com... > Running W2K box with Exch. 2000 and all latest service packs and updates. > > > When I log int...

Deferred Revenue / Recognized Revenue Report
Does GP 9.0 have Deferred Revenue / Recognized Revenue Reports? I haven't been able to find any. I have been trying to put a SmartList together to track revenue recognition transactions, but I cannot find which table is associated with the Deferred Entry window. Can anyone help? "tbrook" wrote: > Does GP 9.0 have Deferred Revenue / Recognized Revenue Reports? ...

Form to show up with specific criteria
I have a control source named" loan type" which is in a form named "frm general Infromation subform". If any data in that control source equals sd-re, sd-cb, sd-cm, sd-re-sag, sd-cb-sag, or sd-cm-sag then a form would show up named "frm call notes document tickler input subform" in a form named "document tickler input". Otherwise is would not be visable. How would I code that? thanks!!! ...

New emails do not show
When I receive new emails they sometimes show up as unread mail in brackets next to the inbox folder in the Mail pane, but they are not visible in the central Inbox pane where I read the email. I have to select a sub folder then go back to my inbox for the mail to become visible. How do I make sure that all new emails show up in the central Inbox pane where I can read them without having to go back and forth between subfolders? Outlook 2007 running on Windows XP Home Version 2002 Service Pack 2 I would remove the rules and start over: In the Navigation Pane (Navigation Pane: The col...

Free / Busy Information not showing for some users
We have 1 Exchange 2003 SP1 server running on Server 2003 SP1. All of our users use Outlook 2003 SP2. When any of our users schedule a meeting and go to the Scheduling tab, there are several users whose free/busy data doesn't show up (shows up as No Information and tooltip says "No Information. No free/busy information could be retrieved). I have read several other posts and webpages that speak to this problem, however all of them (that I have found) refer to *none* of the free/busy data showing up. Does anyone have any ideas on either places to look or a possible fix for ...

how to ...Show properties of a tree item
I have created a new project with the mfc app wizard. VC creates an app with a class viewer on the left and properties panel on the right (an many other things). The class viewer has many items, I want to show its properties on the right panel when I click on one of them. How can I do it? Thanks for all Use UpdateAllViews with a nonzero lHint and a pHint suitable for what you want to do. So what you would do when a new selection is made is to call UpdateAllViews with a code that only the "properties" page sees. Either you have stored information in the document or you pass ...

Some graphic do not show up while viewing
While I'm working on my newsletter some of my graphics do not show up. The picture box is there but it only shows up when I go to print preview. This makes it hard to edit not being able to see the graphic. Any suggestions? View, pictures, detailed display -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "barryll" <barryll@comcast.net> wrote in message news:O7pgDO1FFHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > While I'm working on my newsletter some of my graphics do not show up. The picture > box is there but it...

Revenue
I'm considering either GP or Nav. I have following issue How do you record deferred revenue (monthly) based on contract term and as well as backlog (future billings) if the contract is over 1 year. I would like to print backlog report for management Thanks... -- Sandeep If the payment is a regular amount, then GP has a Scheduled Payments system that will allow you to book deferred revenue and monthly transfer the deferred to receivables or which ever account you need. Other schemes are not so clean but you could book the revenue with a journal entry and set up a recurring batch...

Show More / Show Less Dialog
I would like to create a dialog that you see sometimes where there is a button at the bottom that says something like "Show More" or "Show Less". My first stab at this would be to create a full-size dialog and then shrink or expand the size of the dialog in response to that button in order to hide or show the controls - possibly making the controls invisible first. Is this how you would do it, or is there a better way that I haven't thought of? Thank you, Jim >I would like to create a dialog that you see sometimes where there is a >button a...

Excel Column showing numeric
Question, I just installed Windows XP on my laptop. I subsequently re-installed Microsoft Office 2000 professional. The problem I am facing is both the row and column headers are numeric so I am unable to do any cell calculations. How do I get the column heading back to Alpha Characters instead of numerics? Tools>Options>General, uncheck R1C1 Reference style BTW the R1C1 style works perfectly as well. -- Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "William Rulla" <bill_n_judy@msn.cm> wrote in message news:083e01c36dfd$9e753220$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Question, I...

Show most recent note with fields from other tables
Hello. I've been designing in Access for quite a while, but I write very little SQL. What is the method of returning a note that is associated with most recent date and time fields, and adding it to another query? I am building a query to return fields from four tables. The first three are easy. They are related one-to-one and selection is simple. The fourth table, which contains the notes and their associated dates and times, by department, is on the many side of a one-to-many relationship with the first table which relates all of the tables. Do I need to 1) concatenate the ...

Expenses not showing in budget
If I have an expense in a month and categorize it as something that I did not predefine in my budget when I set it up (i.e. Automobile Maintenance), why doesn't it show up as an expense when reviewing my budget for that month. I would think that even though I did not put a place holder for this category when setting up the budget, it would still show up when looking at my expenses but just show the budgeted amount as 0. I can't check here, but isn't there a row for expenses out of budget accounts? "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Show Transaction Forms Option Not Working
For some reason, several of my accounts won't let me use the expanded transaction form for inputting data -- the options are greyed out. Strangely, I could use them before but for some inexplicable reason (at least to me) the software stopped letting me use them. Clicking on the "use transaction forms" checkbox in global settings seems to have no effect. Anyone encounter this and know how to fix? Are these Essential Register accounts (upper L corner)? "Michael" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:078001c4a833$b264b780$3a01280a@phx...

revenue simulation
I want to use the excel to simulate the next 5 years revenue using year 2005 sales volume and pricing model as the base year. In order to simulate the next 5 years result, I would like to make a parameter "Estimated growth in sales volume". So that I can see the result in case the sales increase or decrease. In attached worksheet 1, I created the summary sheets which shows the revenue figure from 2005 - 2010 and the simulation parameter. This worksheet referencing sheet 4, which contains the revenue breakdown on Product A and B. While Sheet 2 has the pricing model and Sheet 3 ...

Hidden Items still show up in GAL
Hi, We just migrated from Exchange 2003 to 2007 and have started noticing this issue. When we chose the option in a user's mailbox to "Hide from Exchange Address Lists", it will still show up in the GAL. It doesn't matter whether this is done through the new Exchange Management Console or through AD Users and Computers. It appears selected in both instances. It isn't just the OAB causing a problem either because checking through webmail shows the mailboxes still in the online GAL. Any ideas? Is your RUS working as expected? "Peter Venkman" ...

Information Stores show dismounted yet mail is still flowing...
Background: Windows AD Mixed moded. Exchange 2003 installed on to a 2 node Microsoft cluster. 1 Front End server...connecting to the primary cluster node. Windows 2003 Standard on, FE Windows 2003 Enterprise Server on BEs (<---cluster) no service packs on either. Exchange has SP1 installed on both nodes and the FE. There are still Exchange 5.5 servers in the environment although they are not being used. The Issue: .....the information stores and public folders all show that they are dismounted...yet email is still flowing into and out of the server without any issues. I just...

reminder still shows up
when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am running Vista "Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE8DBF7-6BE3-454A-82F9-5A040566026C@microsoft.com... > when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am > running > Vista Outlook version? The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Show Window
I am currently developing a MFC SDI application. I want to integrate a tray icon with it. When the application is minimized it hides by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and then when double clicked on tray icon shown by ShowWindow(SW_SHOWNORMAL). But the problem is if some other application is activated after my application is minimized, ShowWindow shows it but it's behind some screen. I have tried with SetFocus didn't work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Varuna Try BringWindowToTop. ---- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to Ajay's idea you can also use SetFor...

Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when data comes from query, the images should go visible=false, and the label should display the values one by one. How do I do this task using ajax? Some ASP.NET code example will be helpful for me, as I'm a kind of beginner. Thanks ...