Newton Funds showing incorrect values

Previously it has been identified that there's a problem when downloading
values for Newton Funds. The suggestion was that this wasn't unusual and
would be corrected. However, it's still a problem and I wondered whether
anyone knew when the correction was likely to happen! I'm using MONEY 2004 on
Windows XP
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

No, we don't know. It might be worth raising an UK MSN Money problem ticket
so they know you're waiting on it, if you haven't already.
(http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/322.aspx)

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org/

Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/ for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Tangent1947" <Tangent1947@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Previously it has been identified that there's a problem when downloading
> values for Newton Funds. The suggestion was that this wasn't unusual and
> would be corrected. However, it's still a problem and I wondered whether
> anyone knew when the correction was likely to happen! I'm using MONEY 2004
> on
> Windows XP

0
glyn1 (1534)

Calculating time between values (tricky Problem)
I am trying to calculate the average time between starting 1's. The data has a date which is every day and a 1 or 0 next to it. When the data goes from 0 to 1 I want to start counting until I find the next 1 that follows a 0. Once I have all those days between starting 1's I want to find the average days between starting 1's. I have a dataset that looks like the following: 08/04/05 0 08/05/05 1 08/06/05 1 08/07/05 1 08/08/05 1 08/09/05 0 08/10/05 0 08/11/05 0 08/12/05 0 08/13/05 0 08/14/05 1 08/15/05 1 08/16/05 1 08/17/05 0 08/18/05 0 08/19/05 0 08/20/05 0 08/21/05 0 08/22/05 ...

Transaction to read don't show up
My register shows 6 transactions. I Go into the account and they are no where to be found. This just started happening. If I wait a day new transaction are download ,for example 4, the transaction to read shows 10, I can see the 4 new ones but the 6 other ones are not there. In microsoft.public.money, Frank Spina wrote: >My register shows 6 transactions. I Go into the account and they are no >where to be found. This just started happening. It is not clear what you mean in differentiating the account and the register. > >If I wait a day new transaction are download ,for ...

includes page not showing
Hello. I am having a problem on one of our pages and I cannot figure out what is happening. On this page: http://www.premiercomputing.com/downloads/index.htm I am supposed to have a navigation menu towards the top of the page (right under the blue hor line.) and another seperate menu at the bottom of the page (right under the gray hor line). For some reason they are not showing up on our site just on this page. The namvigation menus are "includes" pages that I have inserted. Any idea what is causing this???? Thanks for your help. Shane. Menus are showing in b...

IMAP subfolders not showing?
Hello all, Trying to get some people set up with IMAP which does seem to work, but doesn't show their subfolders. When they log in via OWA, they show up. Any tips on what we should be looking out for? We're running Exchange 2003. Thanks! Have you forced the IMAP client to re-read the folders? IMAP does not normally refresh your folder list automatically. -GT "exchangeadmin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:232be01c45e20$85186770$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello all, > > Trying to get some people set up with IMAP which does seem ...

DPM 2007 recovery point shows -
Hello, I am having a problem where in the protection page for this one file server, the replica is inconsistent and will not sync and the latest and oldest recovery points has a dash "-" and total recovery points is 0. Just last week there were more than 50 recovery points. I can see the replica\servername\file system\longIDNUMBER\Full which contains all the folders. There are two 2TB drives that DPM is protecting on this server, the E drive is not having any problems, but the D drive is. When I went into the recovery pane and clicked on this server, and went t...

Cmd button --- check the values first,append record and then delete them.
I think there's onething strange from below code. The code is not work just in once click. And in addition we have we have to move to the next record field first so that the command can be progressed but it means there is a blank second record is appended.Why?Please help. Private Sub AddSpec_cmd_Click() On Error GoTo Err_AddSpec_cmd_Click Dim db As Database Dim strMessage As String If IsNull(Me.Model) Then strMessage = strMessage & _ " Enter Model Name" & vbCrLf End If If Inputvoltage.Value < 11 Then strMessage = strMessage & _ "...

Show Image from HBitmap
I have function that returns a HBitmap of desktop screen i need to show this image in the Dialog., can I do this? You can use CStatic::SetBitmap. Insert a CStatic in the dialog and at run time change its bitmap. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Raed Sawalha" <RaedSawalha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC864111-FDB5-430A-B196-A48437B2D078@microsoft.com... > I have function that returns a HBitmap of desktop screen i need to show this > image in the Dialog., can I do this? Simple solution: use a CStatic image control and SetBitmap int...

Excel 2000: Options-View-Show-Windows in Taskbar resets everytime.
Excel 2000: Options-View-Show-Windows in Taskbar resets everytime I load a shared workbook. It's very anoying. Does anyone know how to stop this happening? Thanks John This is a bug with shared workbooks in Office 2000 and it seems there never was a fix for it. Excel 2002 has corrected the bug. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:05:02 -0800, Papa John <Papa John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Excel 2000: Options-View-Show-Windows in Taskbar resets everytime I load a >shared workbook. It's very anoying. Does anyone know how to stop this >happenin...

M2004: Can a money market fund be changed to regular mutual fund?
My retirement plan (TSP for Govt employees) used a system of providing quarterly valuations. I handled this by creating an investment called CFund which I declared to be a money market type, with it's share value always at 1.00. Now TSP is doing daily valuation, with the CFund being treated like a mutual fund (it is indexed to S&P500). How do I change the "CFund" that I had set to be a MM fund to be a "regular" mutual fund? Thanks. -- Aloke --- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com In microsoft.public.money, Aloke Prasad wrote: >My re...

Portfolio
I am suddenly experiencing problems with MSN Money updating certain fund prices properly. I think (but am not sure) that the problem is that it is putting the decimal point in the wrong place (for example, £9,560.95 is being shown as £95.60 because the price is wrong by two decimal places). It does not happen with all funds, but with some. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Does Microsoft know about it? > I am suddenly experiencing problems with MSN Money updating certain fund prices properly. I think (but am not sure) that the problem is that it is putting the de...

Copying varying values down through rows
Hi, I'd like to copy values from a column down till a new value is encountered and then start copying that down. Simple I'm sure but I can't seen to get a start on it. Here's what I have: Column A Column B Value 1 Number Number Number Value 2 Number Number Here's what I'd like after running macro: Column A Column B Value 1 Number Value 1 Number Value 1 Number Value 2 Number Value 2 Number Thanks for the help. S...

Showing/Using Sort arrows on vb6 listviews?
Hi All I've always shied away from what seems to be an obviouls feature of the listview, but I could never figure out how to show the up or down sort arrows on a column header in a VB6 listview. I could do it easy in HTML, but it seems like a heavy subject. Problem is people always comment that they never know which column or which way a list of info is sorted in my app!! :0) Is there an easy way to provide this feature in a listview for a newbie like me? :0) Thanks "Mojo" <please@dont.spam.com> wrote in message news:eicj4P5RLHA.3792@TK2MSFT...

Help with Transfer of Fund problem
We have a bank account that we write a check to an credit card firm...for lack of being specific...make it AMX or Visa. We download the account transactions monthly OFF LINE. We would like our MS Money Plus (2007) to see that check as a 'transfer of funds' but for some reason it won't. The instructions for doing this are for online use and we would like to do it off line. Anyone? Thanks Jim In microsoft.public.money, jim-g wrote: >We have a bank account that we write a check to an credit card firm...for >lack of being specific...make it AMX or Visa. We do...

Money 2006...Multiple fund numbers but only one account number
I have several differents funds held at the same investing institution. When I try to set-up online services for one of these accounts Money only allows me to set-up one fund at a time. I need to set-up all of the funds at the same time but I can't figure it out. If I set up one fund from an account online updates occur, but only for that fund not the entire portfolio. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, KenTiffJelt wrote: >I have several differents funds held at the same investing institution. When >I try to set-up online services for one of these accounts Money...

Passing a Control Value from a Form to a Query
I use Access 2000. I have a form that has a command button to Create an Invoice. When this button is clicked a Dialog Pop-up form appears. The user is required to enter 2 pieces of data in this form. On this form there is a command button to Preview the invoice. I have no problem of passing the 2 pieces of user data from the Dialog Pop-up to the underlying query. What I do not know how to do is pass the initial form's CustomerID control value to the query and/or the code for the Preview command button. I know this should be pretty simple to accomplish but I am bew...

Show dot on line chart
I created a line chart that plots a set of predetermined values, in this case, a salesman's payout for hitting a certain % of his quota. The %'s to quota are along the x-axis and the payouts are representated on the y-axis. (Example: at 95% = $4,000, at 100% = $5,000, etc.) What I need to do is show his payout on that line with a dot. Let's say he comes in at 98% and a payout of $4,650. How can I do that? Hi one way would be to put his actual payout as a 2nd series. assuming its an xy chart: put your % values on the x axis, the hypothetical values in series one, and ...

House Register Showing A Balance
For some reason there's a house rgister, that I did not set up, and it's showing a huge balance....I'd like to keep the house register because I transfer funds there, but how do I get rid of the huge balance that I did not put there? In microsoft.public.money, DEG wrote: >For some reason there's a house rgister, that I did not set up, and it's >showing a huge balance....I'd like to keep the house register because I >transfer funds there, but how do I get rid of the huge balance that I did not >put there? If there are no transactions to account for t...

need to add colored horizontal line on chart to show cutoff level
I would like to add a colored horizintal line to my line chart to show a certain level that the data points should stay above. Coach - Try this: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "CoachZ" <CoachZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:892C2A3A-0569-45A6-84FF-67A08A2C29DD@microsoft.com... >I would like to add a colored horizintal line to my line chart to show a > certain level that the data points should...

Copied tasks show as collapsed
I have two projects, one of which i copied some tasks from and copied into the other. Once i save the project and reopen it the copied tasks don't display and the id number shows a gap (60, 61, 62, 70, 71, 71). I have to collapse the entire project and then expand it to see the tasks. Any idea what would cause this behavior? Thanks. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01CA79B8.6C708FE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Jan, Welcome to this Microsoft Projec...

Excel Charts
How do you create a chart in Excel that ignores missing values and come out with a chart that has connected lines as if the values were there? 1) replace the missing values with =NA() or 2) select chart; open Tools|Charts and adjust the setting for "Plot empty cells" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "ediamond" <ediamond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C311C706-7319-4E60-86DA-4777239D3B6F@microsoft.com... > How do you create a chart in Excel that ignores missing values and come > ou...

User does not show in Outlook Address Book
I created a user a few months back and he is still not part of the Address book. I have check his settings and everything looks good. Receive of emails is not a problem granting the sender type's the user's full email address. I have created many users after this one and we have had no problem. Thanks in advance. Vic <Vic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a user a few months back and he is still not part of the Address >book. I have check his settings and everything looks good. Receive of emails >is not a problem granting the sender type's the user...

Excel not showing colours untill printed or print preview
I have a user that for some reason cant see any colours or Shading in cells untill she prints the file or clicks print preview? im not very explarance with excel so any help would be welcome, Regards Richard Try this:- OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed The information in this article applies to: Microsoft Excel 2000 Microsoft Excel 2002 Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Microsoft Publisher 2002 Microsoft Word 2002 Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Microsoft Publisher 2000 Microsoft Word 2000 This article was previously published under Q320531 SYMPTOMS When you try to change ...

Pop up
Hi, I have a pop up form from the main form to key some additional info in the same field that's on the screen in the main form. I have filtered it for the secondary form incident no to match the main form incident no - when I try to save the record in the pop up form I get an error - changes I requested would create duplicate value - can't save. Can anyone help? Thanks, Bonnie On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:43:02 -0800, Bonnie <Bonnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a pop up form from the main form to key some additional info in the >same field...

Roth IRA fund rollovers to other funds still within the Roth vehic
What are the steps needed to post this transaction? Fidelity listed it as an "exchange", but would it actually be a sell and then buy the new fund? If so, does Money 2007 Deluxe know there should be no tax consequences? Likewise, doing the same within traditional IRAs? Yes to Sell and Buy. Yes to Money will treat the income right relative to taxes, assuming the accounts are properly defined as retirement/tax-deferred. Same answer/restrictions apply to traditional IRAs. Money, as it exists today, won't be so smart when you start withdrawing from your IRAs. "Cassie...

update online funds italian market
Hello 1st time i'm writing in this NG. Up to now i used money 2000 but now no more investment update on line is possible; I'm trying M2007 and with my portfolio i'm not able to update funds from Italian market, Is there a way to modify somehow settings? Thx for your precious help. ...