New trend, at start of new year.
"If you want things to work different, you must try a different...whatever..."  Does that seem obvious?

Brighten up with this "reading" and attack the money issue with
more gusto!

I am finishing my year 2005 with some regrets and some joy.
For some the year passed has not been "tip top" in their view.
But I believe it has just been very well as the page I shall bring you
that has this statement which I believe wholeheartedly:
"THINGS ARE UNFOLDING AS IT SHOULD" (paraphrased) I invite you to read the whole "poem".. it is not some stuffy stuff but actually
very enlightening.

Then please do look at the 2 programs right at the bottom of the
link. One of them has done extremely well for me already in the
past year and the other is on my POSSIBILITIES list.

to your new year with a zing
Mike Ang
http://mikeang.net/light

--
ps: do not let an opportunity pass if you have the believe that
it will work. You can be amazed at what people have done with

New year, new beginning.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030501061431L8f2PeV5

0
bb11 (3)
12/30/2005 7:16:51 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Business Portal installation error
We've tried to install Business Portal 2.0 and had this error "Unable to validate backoffice data". Does any one know how to tackle this. It is a 2003 server box with .NET, Sharepoint installed Peter, I have seen this error come up when you have a mismatch between the number of companies listed in the Company Master (SY01500), the DU000020, and the DB_Upgrade Table. All three of these tables are located in the DYNAMICS database. Perform a select statement on the SY01500 and make sure to note each company listed, its company ID, and the Interid (Database Name). Then ...

Default properties for new folders

Free Busy Folders Not Replicating
Hello I have 2 servers with Exchange 2003 in the same administrative group. Free/Busy folder is set with Replicas on each server. Server 1 held all the mailboxes until recently. Server 2 held 0 mailboxes. We moved all users to server last week so that we could do hardware repairs on server 1 (corrupt array .. nasty) All moves were successful however we now have a strange problem. Users on Server 2 are tying to connect to Free/Busy on Server 1, this is causing Outlook Calendar hang issues etc. Some folks we were able to fix using the /cleanfreebusy Outlook switch but others this ...

New Email Messages

Five key ingredients to have successful Business
If you have an idea to start your own Small Business, you should know which the five crucial needs for small businesses are: 1. Idea - You want to start business, but not have idea about what that business should be. The key is that idea must be generated from somewhere; otherwise it is impossible to start a business. 2. Knowledge and Experience - Many people attempt to enter a field in which they have a limited experience. Before you enter in the business spend time in the field that you are contemplating. 3. Capital - A lot of new businesses fail because they do not have sufficient start-...

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

Adding new pages

Business money 2004 two ?
Does anyone know how to enter your company address info when creating a invoice? The fields are present in the invoice designer yet when filling out an invoice there is no place to enter your company address. Also is there any way to enter a shipping charge on the invoice designer. For a design wizard it seems awful limited. ...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

Adding content of a field into a begining of a memo field
In a form I have a calculated field that calculates its value using a DLookup() function. I need the content of this field to show up inside a memo field which is on the same form and user can add memo after that. I need this to show up when we create or print a report from this form. How can I do that? On Apr 20, 1:52 pm, Moe <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In a form I have a calculated field that calculates its value using a > DLookup() function. I need the content of this field to show up inside a > memo field which is on the same form and user can add mem...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...

Button "New Account" in Sub-Accountsview opens Parent account
When I open an account, and then go to the subaccounts of that account, I click on the Button "New Account" to create a new subaccount for this account. Instead of opening a new account form, the application opens the original Account form. Anybody an idea how this is possible? Regards, Sanne groenhof -- MSCRM, hosted as ASP, and configured for your business. Sanne, Have you installed any specific toolbars in your Internet Explorer? Like google toolbar/msn toolbar? -- Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Sanne" wrote: > When I open an account, and then go to...

new to old
hi, A web designing company has just done us a website, and part of it includes the database of our stock. They have written/created it on access xp, but we have only got and old version of access. Can we open/use/update files written in access xp on an older version of access? thanks very much jethro Hi Jethro, It depends. By default Access 2002 (XP) uses the Access 2000 file format, so if you have Access 2000 you may be able to use the database as is. However, if the database is in the form of an mde file created by Access 2002 it will be in Access 2002 format. Otherwise (i.e. if t...

"Learn How To Quickly Build At Least $40,000 Worth Of Home Equity And Pay Your Mortgage Off In 10 Years Or Less"
-Without Making Biweekly Mortgage Payments- Or Changing Your Current Mortgage. Dear Homeowner, Did you know it's possible to build a minimum of $40,000 in home equity, and pay your mortgage off in 10 years or less without making biweekly mortgage payments? Fortunately, for you as a homeowner this is entirely possible. http://sportsbiz.hhfreport.hop.clickbank.net ...