New on-line services at institution but Money 2004 doesn't show th

Fairly recently my credit card issuer added online account download services.
I have gone to the institution and used it to download a qif file.

But when I click on this institutions name in the list presented by on-line
services manager it doesn't show any services. (The name is in the list.)  Is
there a process where the list is updated with newly offered services?  If
so, how long should it take for a new one to appear. Or is there someone I
can notify with the name of the institution who can then add the service.

Thanks

--
Harris S. Freeman
Alliance Strategies and Programs

0
Hfreeman (5)
3/9/2006 1:27:10 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Hfreeman wrote:

>Fairly recently my credit card issuer added online account download services.
>I have gone to the institution and used it to download a qif file.
>
>But when I click on this institutions name in the list presented by on-line
>services manager it doesn't show any services. (The name is in the list.)  Is
>there a process where the list is updated with newly offered services?  If
>so, how long should it take for a new one to appear. Or is there someone I
>can notify with the name of the institution who can then add the service.

Your credit card issuer could contact Microsoft. But for QIF
download from the website, that shouldn't be a problem anyway. You
can just specify that your institution is not on the list.

You can tell Money about the URL so you can get there with Money
being used as the browser. However there is really no advantage to
that.

Care to name the credit card issuer? Somebody might have some
specific knowledge.
0
via_newsgroup (13113)

How do I add a line chart to a stacked chart?
I have 3 series as a percent in a stacked chart and would like to plot a line in dollars through the the different stacks for each quarter - any help is appreciated. Sarah plot he dollar amount series as part of the stacked chart on the chart select the new data set and change axis to secondary and got to <chart><chart type> and select the line chart you want. Play with the formating to make it ddo what you want. "smazeika" wrote: > I have 3 series as a percent in a stacked chart and would like to plot a line > in dollars through the the different stacks fo...

Combining MS Money files
Is there a way to combine/merge MS Money files (not accounts, but files) into one file that will display all acounts? -- FDR You will have to mentally designate one file as the master file and the export accounts from the other file to qif file format. Then import the files all together (use ctrl + click to select when asked which file to import) into the master file. Take backups of both files before you start! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I ha...

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Need Help Adding Line to Bar Graph
Hi, I�m working on a bar graph with 2 series of comparable data � firs series is YTD @ Current Month, second series is Current Month. I woul like to add 2 lines to show the system (or overall) average of bot series. (x-axis=co region; y-axis= score) How do I do this? I do not want a trending line. I just want straight line to show overall average. Right now, I�m just drawing line on the chart but I would like something that will adjust t updated data. Any help is greatly appreciated -- jcstoddar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jcstoddard'...

Email service for members...
We are an association (ABC.org) that offers an email service to our members that allows them to sign up for an email address that ends in the same domain as that of the staff at our headquarters. For ex, a doctor could sign up for: drJohnson@ABC.org and provide a 3rd party email of drjohnson@yahoo.com so all email sent to the @ABC.org is forwarded to the yahoo account. Currently, our ISP maintains a list of all doctors that participate in this service and filters for email sent to those email addresses and fwd's them to the 3rd party address so they never reach our Exchange server. ...

Default properties for new folders

New Email Messages

Need to Transfer Files Between Money and Quicken
I've got an interesting problem here. I need to transfer files between Money 2002 and Quicken Premium 2004. The first four attempts at having Quicken read exported QIF files has been a disaster. Quicken is absolutely no help. Their built-in help is referring me to webpages that don't exist. There is supposed to be a tool to convert the file format, but the fine print says it is for converting between previous versions of Quicken and Quicken 2004, but it "may work" for converting Money files. A Quicken guru says I need to export Money files to XML in order to bring the files i...

Line Graphs #3
Is there a way to shade the area between two lines in a line graph, while leaving the rest unshaded? Yep, try this: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/XYAreaChart2.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009-06-ACNJ/AdvExcelConf200906ACNJ.html _______ "SecretaryII" <SecretaryII@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96672ABF-085A-4B98-9CA6-2302A9F458B4@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to shade...

New Location/New setup

On Registry Tweaks for WLMail 14x (Quick views & Line wrap)
Now, WLMail 14x was programmed with a solution to help overcome the bug = whereby the Quick views would sometimes break. The solution was to cause = the Quick views to rebuild every five starts of WLMail via the Registry = Key->"Value" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live = Mail->"SearchFolderLaunchesUntilRebuild". This slows down the Start of WLMail for but a few seconds, but the Quick = views database takes many more seconds to completely rebuild, while = using quite high CPU. My first workaround to this annoyance was simply to export the r...

How do I activate the new mail button

Cannot Open 2002 Files in 2004
USA Money 2002. Moved 2002 files to flash drive and tried to open them using Money 2004 and I get this message "Type your password to access your files." The friedn I am helping does not ever remember using a password. I guess the only option is to use the Money 2002 program on the old hardrvie and see if that will allow us to access the file. Thanks Smith The most typical case is where you are trying to switch regions. Your second option requires that Money 2002 be installed. This sounds like you are trying to upgrade a computer. BTW you can have multiple versions of Mo...

Style available all sheets new or old

Adding new pages

Money 2003 Deluxe Call Progress
When I attempt to update prices on line, Money appears to get hung up. The call progress window says that it is updating securities but it stays on screen and nothing is downloaded. Even when I try to cancel the call, the window will not close. The only way for me to stop the call is for me to shut Money down using ctrl-alt-delete. This happens about 75% of the time that I try to update prices. I am connected through a cable modem. You're not alone Bill. It happens to me frequently as well. Prior to 2003 version, the update was fast. Once I installed the 2003 version, it seem...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

Front End Services Question
I was going through one of my books and came across advise that Exchange Management, MTA Stack, and Routing Engine should be set to disabled on then front end server. I had never heard of this. Has anyone else? Fred T2 http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3SecHardGuide/e466094f-c287-4498-aa2b-8845d107f8f3.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------- "FredT2" <Fredt2@mail.com> wrote in message news:%23OJ5hSZAGHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I was going through one of m...

Business money 2004 two ?
Does anyone know how to enter your company address info when creating a invoice? The fields are present in the invoice designer yet when filling out an invoice there is no place to enter your company address. Also is there any way to enter a shipping charge on the invoice designer. For a design wizard it seems awful limited. ...