New 401k account?

I just switched jobs, and have yet to decide what to do with my old 401k
..  Is there an advantage to creating a new, separate 401k in Money for
my new employer?  At first I was just planning on using the same account
I have now, but if there are any pitfalls to this approach, I'd like to
know now rather than later.
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Tommy Becker wrote:

>I just switched jobs, and have yet to decide what to do with my old 401k
>.  Is there an advantage to creating a new, separate 401k in Money for
>my new employer?  At first I was just planning on using the same account
>I have now, but if there are any pitfalls to this approach, I'd like to
>know now rather than later.

Not Money related, but sometimes it is better to leave the 401K at
your old employer if it has enough money in it. That leaves you the
flexibility to roll it into an IRA at a time of your choosing.

If you do transfer it to the new plan, you could sell all of the
positions in the old plan, transfer the cash to the new plan, and
buy positions with the transferred money. You could just use the
same account if you like. Still do the sells of the old and the buys
of the new.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Must buy new computer...Ideas?

Default properties for new folders

Dynamics CRM-Accounting Pro 2007
Why is there not a connector for CRM to Account Pro 2007? Especially since there is one from CRM to business contact manager?! I thought microsofts big plan was to integrate everything, yet these two softwares, which would seem like a perfect fit to me, do not even talk to each other. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Ne...

New Email Messages

New Location/New setup

How do I activate the new mail button

Style available all sheets new or old

delete 401k
I made a mistake and need to delete a 401k account I created, how do you do this? I found it! ...

Mass Delete of Accounts
We seem to have thousands of accts that were added that have had no activity and I would like to mass delete them (without SQL, if possible). I did a query between GL30000 and GL00100 pulling in all accts from GL0100 where there were no records in GL30000 which was a lot. I also filted on accts created before the beginning of the year. I know about Mass Modify and the ability to delete; but there isn't any rhyme or reason to the population of accts so that really isn't an option. Is there any way via Integration manager or something similar where I can delete these old, unused acct...

Adding new pages

Send/Receive option doesn't work with Hotmail account
How do I setup outlook 2003 for automatic send/receive e-mails for hotmail account. Send/Receive groups is already schedule for automatic send/receive every 2 minutes and Inbox folder set for download headers only but it does not work with Hotmail account. Is there third party software that I can use to send/receive automatically E-mails? Note: Just reinstalled completely and updated Windows XP sp2 and Microsoft office 2003 from scratch and the same problem. Send should be automatically with hotmail. Note that you are just viewing a copy of the mailbox, so it may refresh only wh...

New messages comes up in Deleted folder

New User has admin rights

Downloading mails from 2 different pop3 internet mail accounts
I have configured 2 pop3 internet mail accts with different user name but with identical mail server. I made one acct as default acct. But I am receiving mails from non default acct also. I need a solution to receive mails from 1 acct at one time and also to defferent personal folders. "afn" <farhana@internationalconcepts.net> wrote in message news:288f01c3e0fc$857abde0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have configured 2 pop3 internet mail accts with > different user name but with identical mail server. I > made one acct as default acct. But I am receiving mails > ...

Creating new row in other table
Dear All, Please teach me, how to make a new row/list in other table by entering number in other table. Sample, In the table A and in the field "Details", I put the number 2 and it automatically creates two rows in table B. Can this be done in MS Access? Thank you for your help. Regards, Maulwy Why? What business need are you attempting to solve with this approach? It's generally considered not very good database design to be creating 'empty' rows in a second table. Why do you want empty rows? And if the number you enter in TableA is a 'limit&...

How to script user account?
Hi there, My company switch our email system to another company. because of that we need to add to the username in outlook 2003 change from username to username@mycompany.com (just add the @mycompany.com to the username) And the SMTP port from 111 to 110 (default port) Is there any way to create a vbs script that change this registry configuration When the user click on that file it will automatically modify these two parameters? we have about 150 users in 4 different states and it's very difficult to do it manually Thanks an advance Oded Dror ...

Remove entities from account card
Which is the easiest way to remove quote, order and invoice from the accountcard in the menu to the left? The easiest, and supported, way is to remove permissions to those entities. The unsupported way is to use client script in the form's onload event -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "Martin" wrote: > Which is the easiest way to remove quote, order and invoice from the > accountcard in the menu to the left? ...

AP
What would be the best tool to add a new field in the AP invoice screen to deploy to a client? Extender? Modifier? the ideal would be to add a field for "Job No." that is text info so the user can get some info out on certain jobs that they are paying bills for. thanks -- Linda W. Linda, You can use any tool, really, to accomplish this: - Modifier with VBA. You can add the fields to the window with Modifier, then use VBA and ADO or DUOS to store and retrieve the data. - Modifier with Dexterity. You can add the fields with Modifier, then trigger off the form with Dex...

Button "New Account" in Sub-Accountsview opens Parent account
When I open an account, and then go to the subaccounts of that account, I click on the Button "New Account" to create a new subaccount for this account. Instead of opening a new account form, the application opens the original Account form. Anybody an idea how this is possible? Regards, Sanne groenhof -- MSCRM, hosted as ASP, and configured for your business. Sanne, Have you installed any specific toolbars in your Internet Explorer? Like google toolbar/msn toolbar? -- Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Sanne" wrote: > When I open an account, and then go to...