Net Worth Error

In Money 2007, I get an error when I try to look at my net worth.

The error reads, "An error occurred, but Money is unable to retrieve and
display details about what happend. (Resource = rcreport.  Error = 2109.)"

I ran the Standard File Repair but received a "No broken records in the
original file." result.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
0
Allard (1)
9/30/2006 1:27:04 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I had a similar problem with the monthly reports.  Look at my post called
"Troubleshooting method" that I wrote on 9/13/06, it might give you some
ideas.

Regards

Bill Wood

"T. J. Allard" <T. J. Allard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Money 2007, I get an error when I try to look at my net worth.
>
> The error reads, "An error occurred, but Money is unable to retrieve and
> display details about what happend. (Resource = rcreport.  Error = 2109.)"
>
> I ran the Standard File Repair but received a "No broken records in the
> original file." result.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you.

0
William

Error printing HTML email
Hi, I get an error trying to print emails I receive in HTML format. I am currently using outlook 2003. I hope someone can help me with the frustrating problem. Thanks Glen ...

open excel and get runtime 429 error
when I open excel I get a "runtime 429 error" I hit end then I get ActiveX component can;t create object. I hit end once more and I can use excel 2003 without a problem. How can I get rid of this I am using windows xp sp2 excel 2003 sp3 Transmito Maybe you'll be able to use some of the suggestions at these sites: Chip Pearson has some notes on how to diagnose startup errors: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm And Jan Karel Pieterse has more notes: http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/StartupProblems.asp transmito wrote: > > when I open excel I get a "run...

"Publisher cannot open the file" error message
I have been using Publisher for 2 years to maintain a monthly newsletter for my school district. Suddenly, beginning in August, any file I open from last year, edit, then save as a NEW file WILL NOT OPEN! I get "Publisher cannot open the file" error message. I've tried everything posted on the Microsoft knowledge base, but nothing is fixing this problem. My tech admin thinks it's something to do with something my computer installed to make Office 2007 files compatible with my Office 2003. Any ideas?? I need to have this fixed asap. I can't find whatever my...

crystal reports logon error when redployed into new box
Hi, I actually have CRM 1.2 box installed in one system where all the functionalities of CRM are working fine, including accessing crystal reports.So, in knowing and learning process of CRM redployment tool , I have planned to migrate CRM from old server to new box. I have started eporting the xml files, database files from old server to new server and the redeployment process went fine and Iam able to run CRM in server with exact and uptodate data as it is there in old server. But when I try to access the CRM reports like, Account reports, leads reports or contact reports etc., I ...

Crystal Reports error after CRM Reinstall
Im looking for a fix to: File frs://Input/a_189/000/000/189/14e83617d5166b11a.rpt not found on File Repository Server. This problem occurred after I did a crm reinstall to an existing database. I understand that there is a tool proprietary to crystal that I can download to fix this problem. How do I get this? Thanks Matt P Matt: As far as I know you need to contact MBS and their tech's will log into your system and correct the problem. We had a client with the same problem, and that was their solution. There is a TK article on this one, but I'm not aware of any publicly a...

hq data upload error message
I have been encountering the following message when the stores are connecting to HQ. Worksheet 401. What does this mean and how can it be fixed? <<ExecuteCommand>> Error –214727900: Cannot alter the table ‘Item Dynamic’ because it is being published for replication. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0183_01C6D3F8.F7177E60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Debby, Try re-indexing and run a database check on both ends. Backup First!! Also, double check that you are running the same...

Wrong number of arguments error when trying to enter cash receipts
We are trying to enter cash receipts and we are getting an error that says. "Wrong number of arguments to 'OpenWindow'." Is there any way to resolve this issue? The message keeps appearing no matter what? What version and Service Pack are you running? Do you have any customisations to that window? Exactly what is the last thing you do to generate the error? When did the problem start occurring? Did you install a service pack or upgrade? My belief is that you have an alternate or modified version of the form that contains the OpenWindow command that is being c...

run-time error 3251 object not capable of performing requested operation
I am getting an error message when my POS is syncing the offline database. I'm running rms v1.3r. "Run-time error 3251, object or provider is not capable of performing requested operation" I have multiple registers and I'm only getting this on 1 of my registers. I thought my offline database my have been corrupted so I created a new offline database and I'm still getting this error message. Any ideas? Thanks, Jay ------=_NextPart_0001_7DE494E8 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon Jay, Thank you for posting your question about a...

Microsoft Outlook 2010 Beta
I am running Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 Beta. All of a sudden, I am not able to preview PDFs sent in emails (though I can download them and preview other files). Is there a fix available for this yet? Thanks! That is an issue with Adobe Reader and not Outlook. To correct this see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/362 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Jem...

Windows Live mail and Ameritech.net email
I use Windows Live Mail to collect my emails with many different accounts. One of them is XXXXX@ameritech.net. It worked fine until last week and now cannot logon. Now asking for my password over and over. It is setup according to att.yahoo.com instruction. (incoming on port 995 and outgoing 465 etc) I get an error message. _______ Unable to send or receive messages for the Ameritech (healthysmile) account. The host 'pop.att.yahoo.com:995' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com:995' W...

Error Message When Sending Through Other Program
I'm currently using Outlook 2002 SP-1 and we have Timberline, which we use to send documents via Outlook. Whenever I send an email originating in Timberline, I receive a dialog box that says "Another program is attempting to send email on your behalf. If this is an error, it could be virus, so select No". It's not an error, so I select Yes and it goes through, drops into my Sent Items and all is fine. The problem is it comes up everytime I send through Outlook and when I have a distribution list of 20 people, it hangs until I hit Yes and this becomes very cumbersome. Has...

Public Folders error
A user on my network is trying to access the Public Folders, but when he clicks any folder it returns the error message "Unable to display the folder." He is able to view the list of all the folders available but just can not view the contents. He was able to access them previously, but without changing any settings it suddenly stopped. Everyone else on the network is able to access them normally. Is there anything I can try to do on his computer to get this fixed? Have you looked at this user's permissions on the Exchange Server? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

What does .Net do with <fault name> in WSDL?

VBA code error with Protection turned on
I am using Excel 97-SR2. The code below is used to set a cell to a particular colour, dependent upon the value entered. The cell (in range A3:IV3) is used as an indicator to show the status of the data being entered as follows R - Red A - Amber G - Green P - Pending Completion C - Complete H - On hold D - Draft The 2 subroutines allow the data to be either typed in or selected from a validation list (a Named list on a separate "Lookups" worksheet in the same spreadsheet), the colours are set by macro to get around the Conditional formatting limit of 3/4 colours. All was working w...

error 1308, can't install outlook 2002
Hi, The system has Word and Excel 2002 installed and SP3 sucessfully. Then, a couple of weeks later, tried to install Outlook 2002, and it hangs during the install, giving the following error message: Error 1328 applying patch to c:\config.msi\pt473.tmp This is probably because it was modified by an update and can no longer be modified. Contact patch vender. (or words similar to that) I was unable to find anything on it elsewhere, and hope someone here can give me a workaround so the install with work. TIA Allen ...

Need Help with error msg Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime library
Hello, I need help. I have been reading for a while and I cant seem to find my solution. I had the home based windows program that came with my computer, I have now installed Windows XP. Everything works fine expect for Outlook. I don't know much about computers. So please speak English when you reply. Here is my problem. I double click on the New icon and I get these error messages. 1st Unable to open default email folders. Could not open the item. Try again. (Ok) 2nd Would you like to open your default file system folders instead. (Yes or No) I click Yes 3rd Msg is a Mi...

Server Error 550; Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC78; Mail won't Send
My server error is a little different from everyone elses here so I thought I would post it. My mail also receives and does not send. My computer is brand new and came loaded by Dell with supposedly compatible McAfee. When it expires I will load my subscription of Webroot Spysweeper Antivirus I used on my now dead XP machine. I have separate firewall which is also Webroot and I know how to use Webroot stuff at least but it is not listed as compatible on the Microsoft Site. I don't have a backup disk of McAfee and frankly Win 7 has been a nightmare. I suppose I will just...

How Generate rdlc file using C#.net during runtime
Hello, I"m working with some application development(crm solution) with require to generate programmaticaly rdlc file at runtime, but i don't know how to do. online help of CSharp.Net provides tutorial on how to generate rdl file but not rdlc files. Any Help will be welcome. thank in advance. Stephane "Steph" <ntsteph@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u985eS0pKHA.5696@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I"m working with some application development(crm solution) with require > to generate programmaticaly rdlc file at runtime, but i don'...

Runtime Error #19
When I try to start outlook it comes up with runtime error in visual c + + library error. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. Same problem. Can somebody perhaps help. The os is XP home. ...

Email address already exists error
When I try to add an alias to one of the users in Exchange 2003 I get an error stating that the user already exists in the organization. We have 6 users, who's name or alias are not any where close. I tried deleting all their alias', and setting them up again, but that just seemed to make the problem worse. I tried following knowledge base 280765 but only came up with the original address. Is there a cleanup tool or some other tool I need to run to sync Exchange with AD to clear this problem up? Any help would be greatly appreciated... JTT Find out who has the address: ldif...

Outlook 2000 archive error
I am running on a company network that use an exchange server for messages. I have set up my pc to move the messages from the network server to a personal folder (pst) on my local drive. I also have set up an ARCHIVE folder (pst) on my local drive. When I try to use the 'archive' function to move files from my personal folder pst to my archieve folder pst, I get the following message: [ Error while aging store "Personal Folder - Local". Cannot Load special folder information in store Personal Folders - Local. ] What do I need to change to correct this issue? ...

the messaging interface has returned an unknown error
When I do a reply to all or print it gives me this error "the messaging interface has returned an unknown error" Any suggestion? thanks ...

GP8 to GP10 Error ASIV0001 object already exists
Dear All, I tried all the procedure to upgrade my GP8 to GP10, GP8 is already with SP5, then I uninstall the application from the test server, and install the GP10 as I do not want security so I do not need Dynamics.set. I started GP10 SP1, then SP2, SP3 and then the latest one and all these have the same error code like below: This error is coming at the time of view creation in company database, I am not sure what is it? it look it is creating the ASIV00001 view whereas it is already table. IT is funny. ERROR [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]There is already ...

>NET 3.5 on SBS 2003R2
I have a client who needs to install .NET 3.5 on an SBS 2003 R2 server because of a server application that requires it. I have run into a few problems in the past updating .NET on SBS boxes, and since then, I have always avoided it. Are there any issues with the updating to .NET 3.5 in my environment? From what I've read, I will need to set up a separate application pool for .NET 3.5. Any other caveats or pitfalls? Thanks. Depends on who you ask. <g> I have had no issues except for occasionaly (once per server) having to reset the shipping apps that rely on IIS to .ne...

VB.NET: Get the Attribute and Text out from Xml string
Besides using For Each /Next loop to find every individual nodes, which loop should be use and how to apply if i want only one set of tag...(in blue) Example: <Book> <Title ID ="1"> <Author>Hello</Author> <Reference web = "www.reference.com" topic = "In thing"> </Title> <Title ID = "2"> <Author>Thanks</Author> <Reference web = "www.titlebook.com" topic = "Out thing"> </Title> </Book> I just want a draft idea of how it should be like... Thanks -- toytoy - for...