Net Worth Error

In Money 2007, I get an error when I try to look at my net worth.

The error reads, "An error occurred, but Money is unable to retrieve and
display details about what happend. (Resource = rcreport.  Error = 2109.)"

I ran the Standard File Repair but received a "No broken records in the
original file." result.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
0
Allard (1)
9/30/2006 1:27:04 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

I had a similar problem with the monthly reports.  Look at my post called
"Troubleshooting method" that I wrote on 9/13/06, it might give you some
ideas.

Regards

Bill Wood

"T. J. Allard" <T. J. Allard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Money 2007, I get an error when I try to look at my net worth.
>
> The error reads, "An error occurred, but Money is unable to retrieve and
> display details about what happend. (Resource = rcreport.  Error = 2109.)"
>
> I ran the Standard File Repair but received a "No broken records in the
> original file." result.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you.

0
William

C#.net click event associated with database error
I would like to know what to do to solve the problem listed below: When I am debugging a C#.Net 2008 windows application and click on the 'next' button, I am getting the following error: 'An unexpected error has occurred. The 'Microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0'provider is not registered on the local machine'. I think that I may need to change some setting I have in the visual studio.net 2008 professional edition to solve this problem prior to clicking on the 'next' button. I am working on an workstation that is 64 bits, XP operating syste...

net passport
I changd my net passport and now when I enter it in money it tells me it is incorrect. ...

net
Dear All , Can you please help in this i'm creating excel sheet for finance purpose and i need the number appear with color for example if the net = +ve (i need it to appear with green color ) and if it is = - neg (i need to appear with red color ) any one can help me with the color thansk for your cooperations -- bn_dubai ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bn_dubai's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492656 You can use Con...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 error
Every time I send an e-mail or reply to an e-mail I get an error box from Outlook that states that this program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. The detail message always says module < unknown > . The e-mail however always goes and I also receive with no problem. The only thing is that I have to restart outlook every time. Please offer some help if you can. ...

LoadLibrary Error
Hi All, I'm trying use LoadLibrary, but always fail, and I get error 998 (GetLastError();) How I fix this. HINSTANCE module = LoadLibrary("E:\\project-ucs\\_project\\system\\soa\\source-ucsms\\out-project\\debug\\wiz-addter.dll"); if(module == NULL) { // error // GetLastError(); MessageBox(err.c_str()); } Thanks Which equates to "Invalid access to memory location." Does the call fail with other DLLs too, or just wiz-addter.dll? Retf wrote: > Hi All, > I'm trying use LoadLibrary, but always fail, and I get error 998 > (GetLastError();) >...

Mappings link error
When clicking on mappings for any entity, I am receiving this error: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown The task manager shows a memory Commit Charge: 4203M/5970M. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks, -Rick M. Second quick points, I'd check the amount of availible disk space, and also look in the Event Log to see if this provides any further informatioin. If your still having trouble with the issue - post the entry from the Event Log onto the board and we should be able to determine what is causing the problem. -- Kind Regards, Paul Mc...

MFC and .NET
We have a MFC application we are moving to VC 7.0 because we want to use the latest C++ compiler that comes with it. For moving to VC 7.0 we need to install the .NET framework though. My questions are, 1. Has anybody moved thier MFC application to .NET framework? Did you run into any issues? 2. What is the plan for MFC? Is there any end of life for this from Microsoft? Thanks, David I use all of my VC6 MFC apps and DLLs just fine with XP and VS.Net 2003. No need to port your code to .Net at all. WTH "David Mohandas" <david_mohandas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ac...

GP CRM Adapter error.
Any one having a failure when trying to view the log file in the new Dynamics GP CRM Adapter? After I applied Feature Pack 2, I am unable to view a log file. When I click on the log, the system becomes unresponsive and finally throws an error and debug option. I have installed CRM4.0 Update Rollup 7 and have now installed Update Rollup 10. I am also not able to see certain things in CRM like the Add Price List Item option. thanks for help First, please apply feature pack 3. There is a good chance that you have a very large number of exceptions to be displayed in the cli...

Backup error Access Denied
I have been recieving the following error message for a while and can't figure out how to fix it. It is only happening on one mailbox. "Backup - \\MBMAIL\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes Access denied to file Jhon Doe [jdoe]Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresMail Delivery (failure jdoe@xyz.com)." Help Please Can you access the mailbox from a mail client? If so, you can use mdbvu to look at the Top of the Information store folder, and delete the message in there. If you cannot access the mailbox, then I have seen it where some users think they are ...

Scheduled reports error
I am attempting to schedule a report to run daily. The wizard appears to work fine until I click "Finish". I then get the following error: Operation failed One or more steps in the request to create or update the snapshot or schedule failed. The following errors or warnings occurred: Unable to process the scheduling or snapshot options that you selected. To close this wizard, click Finish. After I click finish, the wizard closes and nothing is scheduled. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Neil Neil, I am getting the exact same errors and have tried different opt...

Microsoft Outlook Error Message
The Add-in "AVG Exchange Extension" (C:\Program~1\AVG\AVH9|avgxch32.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in. I have uninstalled AVG hence the error message, now every time I try to open Outlook 2007 I get the above message. I have no idea where to uninstall the Add-in can anyone help please. You don't mention what operating system you are using, but you just have to delete/rename the file named extend.dat when Outlook isn't running. ...

VB.net
Hi, I am trying to update a field in a record of a Access Database (whose structure I can not modify). I got this error (translated from italian): "Data types do not match in the expression" = "Tipi di dati non corrispondenti nell'espressione criterio." The code is the following: (myField is a binary field as on Access 2007) 'determine new value Dim newValue() As Byte = ... (valid data) 'write new attributes Dim conn As OleDbConnection = myObj.getConnection Dim cmd As OleDbComman...

Error Messages in Outlook XP
To All, I have installed then reinstalled Office XP two times. I get an error message when I do a send/receeive in Outlook. The error message is as follows: "Operation failed. Could not find object." What am I missing? Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kevin ...

error message 06-19-04
Can anybody tell me why this message appear when I try to click command button on a start form and how to make it disappear? AIRPEX is the name of the startup form. "The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error:A problem occured while AIRPEX was communicating with OLE server or ActiveX Control. *The expression may not result in the name of a macro,the name of a user-defined function,or [Event Procedure]. *There may have been an error evaluating the function,event or macro." Any help will be appreciated. http://support.microso...

Microsoft Visual Basic error while opening and closing Excel
When I open excel 2003, I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error: Module: AutoExecNew When I close excel I get: Compile error in hidden module: DistMon What should I do? Serge Blais Hi see: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "SB" <serge.blais@sasktel.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:10mhaacbblh8228@corp.supernews.com... > When I open excel 2003, I get a Microsoft Visual Basic error: > > Module: AutoExecNew > > When I close excel I get: > > Compile error in hidden module: DistMo...

Authentication between asp.net 2.0 and asp.net 1.1
I am running CRM 3.0 which is running in its own app pool for asp.net 1.1. I've added a virtual directory under the CRM website which runs under a different app pool for asp.net 2.0. This is where I put my custom web pages. Both app pools are running under the NETWORK SERVICE account. Both the CRM website and the virtual directory has windows authentication. My question is why I am prompted to enter my credential when I access the custom page through CRM the first time I access the page? Have I not already been authenticated? Hmm not sure whether this can help. Are you sure you put...

"cannot be accessed" error message
Excel attachments I send using Outlook cant be opened by others. When people try to open attachment they get; "cannot be accessed" error message or "This file is not in a recognizable format" Do they own the same version of excel as you do (or even newer versions)? If they own xl95 and you own xl97-xl2003, then xl95 won't open the file unless you save that file in xl95 format (or xl95/xl97-xl2003 combination format). xl97 through xl2003 should be able to share files without any problem. Foz wrote: > > Excel attachments I send using Outlook cant be opened by...

SQL connection management in ASP.Net
hi, I have to create a small website in ASP.Net 2.0. I have question about working with SQL connections. What are the best practises? How and where to create and store a connection? I see a few possibilities: - create, open/close a connection on each web page - create a connection on login page and store it on Session - how to create a connection? ie. SqlConnection = new SqlConnection or System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactory factory = System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory("System.Data.SqlClient"); System.Data.Common.DbConnection conn = factory.Crea...

FREE .NET EBOOKS , DOTNET TUTORIALS, CODE SNIPPETS
Visit this site u will find good .Net ebooks, .Net source code, .net tutorials and lots more for vb.net, c#.net, asp.net and other dotnet stuff. URL: www.DotNetGuide.net I don't like the site because 1) There are 3 sets of adverts on each page 2) The page is fixed with, which is very annoying. I am reading on a wide-screen laptop but find I am limited to approximately 60 characters per line, I can't read articles like that! Pete ...

Error messages in Outlook
I am using Outlook 2007 and windows 7. When I started with Windows 7, and opened Outlook 2007, I reeived the following error messages: Compile error in hidden modul. On licking, I got the following: AZ WizardModul. WHen I clicked the dialog box went away and I could continue. After installing Google Chrome and some applications, and deleting them, when I tried to downlod articles from various on-line newpapers, I received the following error message: THe operation has been cancelled due to retriction in effect with this computer. Please contact your systems administra...

Would like to show a Blank cell on a #value! error
I am entering a date in one cell, then in another cell I am using =sum(a1-7) to sub 7 days from the date entered in cell A1. The problem is that if a date has not yet been entered in A1, then the formula cell displays #value I would like to hide this error or just show a blank cell. Rick, =IF(A1<>"",A1-7,""). Also note that in your original formula the SUM was not necessary -- A1-7 is all you needed so far as the arithmetic was concerned. -- DDM "DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks" www.ddmcomputing.com "Rick" <anonymous@discussions...

xml DTD visual stdio .net 2k3 autocomplete
Hello, I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around Thansk Alejandro P. ? <alejandropacheco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:esj0OEWYEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration > App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but > not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around > >...

Error saving Excel files in a network drive
I have a problem saving Excel files onto a network drive. I get an error saying it was imposible to save the file. It creates a temporary file and then I have to open it and save it as a new document. This issue doesn�t occur saving the file in my hard disk. This happens with "Full control" access to the shared folder... I have Windows XP and Office 2000. Thanks in advance Mateo. When excel saves the file, it saves it as a temporary file with a funny name (8 characters--no extension). If the save is successful, xl will delete the original and if that's successful, xl will re...

Error Message 05-15-07
When I attempt to open my database, I get the message: "There isn't enough memory to perform this operation. Close unneeded programs and try the operation again." 1. I have been able to access the program before. 2. I have opened databases that are much larger than the one I am attempting to open. 3. My computer settings are set to allow as large as I may need. Any help would be great! Ann Hi, How large is the .mdb database file? Getting near 2 gb perhaps? Also how much free space is on the drive where the database is located. How much memory does your computer ...

Custom Fields/Formulas Receiving an error "NA" in Project Center
Hello All, Was wondering if I could get some help, we are running project server 2007 latest edition with all patches. And are running a custom formula. "IIf([Milestone]=Yes,"Milestone",IIf([PPC_Result]>=1,"100.00%",IIf([Baseline Start]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Finish]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Duration]=ProjDateValue("NA"),"No Baseline",IIf([Baseline Start]>Now(),"Baseline start in future",Format(([PPC_NUM]/[Baseline Duration]),"percent")))))" The formula runs off a ...