need to redownload money plus deluxe

my computer was reformatted and i lost my copy of money plus deluxe.  i found
the email with the key, but digitalriver says i can't redownload after 60
days (i purchased the product in june 2008).  what do i do now?
0
Kathleen (34)
1/8/2009 11:31:51 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Uhhh. Buy it again and this time burn the download onto a CD or bask it up
or something?

"Kathleen" <Kathleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> what do i do now?

Can't open Money 2003 Deluxe & Business
Hi. This problem just started yesterday, prior to that it worked fine. I double clicked the MS Money icon on my desktop and the opening screen appeared, as it should. When I hit the "Sign In" or "Next>" button it started its thing. At the bottom it said "Signing in..." and the little dots started animating to let me know it was doing something. The problem is that it just kept animating and I never got in. There was no error messages. After a few minuites of waiting it just said "Microsoft Money (Not Responding)" in the title bar. I tried to ...

Money 2005 Standard
Hi, how do i add home inventory, i have follwed the directions in money help, but when i go to customise content or layout 'Home Inventory' is not there? Can anybody help me please. Than kyou Try this: http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/124.aspx -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Brad" <Brad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Quicken'04 to Money (Trial) did not transfer any transactions or balances
After going thru the install, and conversion of Q'04 to Money, Money re-created all the accounts, and on the confirmation dialogue box it reported(correctly ) the account balances that it would import. However, none of the transactions showed up, and all the account balances are equal to zero. I imported the data file, as well as attempted to bring in the QIF(but shouldn't have had to). Got an error message. Any suggestions? Pierre Since M04 doesn't support conversion of Q04 files, I'm surprised you got anything. "Yippy" <yippy@snippy.net> wrote in mes...

Do I need ADC? #2
to access Exch5.5 mailboxes in Windows 2003 AD (interim mode) + NT4 BDC environment? You don't need the ADC just for users to access the mailbox, but I recommend you look at configuring it so that it synchronizes the Exchange 5.5 mailbox attributes with the user accounts in Active Directory. Run the Wizards under ADC Tools first to make sure that you have one mailbox per one user account. When you get ready to install E2K3, you can install it in to the existing 5.5 organization and easily move the mailboxes over to E2K3. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com...

Need help formatting text
I am using OE 6 to read newsgroups and I sometimes post articles that I find on the web, often copying and pasting articles into new messages. However, when I do this, it formats it in such a way that when I open my posts, the paragraphs are separated by at least 3 lines, rather than 1 line. I have tried adding an additional step of pasting articles as unformatted text in word before I paste them in a new message in OE. It seems that no matter what I do, however, I get this weird extra spacing between the paragraphs. Anyone have any idea how to solve this problem? -- Aloha, G-Ride &qu...

Need help.......about Excel and Macro
I got two excel file in difference location. Both save in sharing folde at company server. 1st excel name is Operation file and the other name is NPI file. Bot have Product name, Package, Actual Ytd at Xfer and Actual PML at Xfer Engineer will key-in the data(Actual Ytd Xfer and Actual PML at Xfer at Operation file. I want make it automatically copy and paste that ne data(any changes) in Operation file to NPI file by click 1 button(follo the same product name and package). I know i can use formula( using ' ') for every box, but my company got so many product and that not mak sense. ...

Help needed with database design
Hi Heres hoping someone can help me with a problem. I need to design a small database to hold stock parts. This part is well within my abilities and is quite simple. eg Part_no Location description Price etc. The problem I have is that I need to be able to create some master parts which will make a kit composed of individual parts. The users need to be able to choose a master part which will return a list of the component parts and details such as price etc. On the same order the individual parts may also be ordered in addition to the master part. Also some of the individual parts will...

Money 2005 Reports
I use Money 2003 and am happy with it. However, I would like to see a report that shows year over year comparisons. By that I mean compare my expense categories for November 2004 against November 2003. I can't find out if that is one of the reports available in Money 2005. Do you happen to know if this type report is available? It would be my only reason to upgrade. Thanks, Mike Some comparison reports were added to, IIRC, M04. I would not consider them, or much of anything else for that matter, a reason to upgrade to M05. "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

can I un-reconcile transactions in Money 2006
While balancing Money against my monthly statement, I accidentally unchecked the things I wanted to reconcile and left the others checked. Now everything I didn't want to reconcile is and vice versa. Is there any way to unreconcile those transactions or do I have to delete and then re-enter them? You would do better if you posted your question in the appropriate newsgroup. This has nothing to do with Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Aymi" <Aymi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Adding 3D vectors ... need some help...
Hey guys -- I am new to this forum, it looks good. Here is my problem: I have created a worksheet for my AP Physics class where I ask them to create certain vector parameters and do various things to the created vectors, such as multiply and add them. But that is not what is important. What I need is the following: To have a cell show the addition of three numbers, with added coefficients. For example Cell A1=2.3 A2=3.4 A3=1.2 Cell B2=2.3i+3.4j+1.2k I want cell B2 to read exactly as the above, without actually adding the numbers in cells a1 a2 and a3, and I also need those coefficie...

Money doesn't allow you to specify state tax year?
I'm having a bit of a problem reconciling my estimated payments in a report in MS Money 2004.. There seems to be a bit of inconsistency in the way it handles tax payments.. On any payment that I enter under the category "Federal Income Taxes", it asks me to which year the payment should apply.. This is correct behavior, I imagine, as I can pick "2003" or "2004"; likely when I enter my 1/15/04 estimated payment, I will be prompted as to whether the payment applies to "2004" or "2005". However, when I enter a STATE payment, it never asks ...

Need Archive help
I've recently set up a few worksheets(with the very impressive minds of the people here) that has four consistent formulas across every row. Now Im trying to be able to cut and paste a row to an archive without losing the formulas or the formulas staying in their columns. Is this possible? Or do I have other options, such as linking the worksheet so that it will archive itself? I really dont know how to save or move this info without having to delete the non formulated cells and then adjusting the whole worksheet. Any help comes highly appreciated Thank you Bryan Bloom ...

I need an Excel Spreadsheet for Cafeteria Plan Accounting.
I am using Office XP. I have been asked to track employee receipts for a small daycare/elementary school. This is our first year to implement this feature for about 30 teachers/employees. Each person will be allowed $500 for the year. I must record their receipts and be able to give them a running balance at any time. I need to show spending catagories. Thank you for your help. I suggest that you have an input sheet and a sheet for each employee. In the Input sheet you would have a one row, multi-column input area. The first cell would be a Data Validation cell with all the empl...

Money 2006 Not downloading CC accounts
I can't seem to get Money 2006 premium to download the Credit Card accounts that accompany my Checking/Savings accounts from either BoA (WA) or BECU. I can browse to the accounts online, but the auto updates wont access the CC accounts. Any suggestions? Is this an institutional issue or a Money issue? ...

money 2005 crash after XP SP2
Hi all please help me I keep getting this send error to Microsoft the second my money file opens. The interesting is that a new file can be created and the money software won't crash, only with my money file I get this error, I was sure it’s the SP2 or Norton 2005 antivirus. i tried disabling while installing (didnt worked) error : appName : msmoney.exe AppVer:14.0.0.805 ModName: msofd.dll I am using money 2005. I tried your solution but nothing is working. Not with the 2004 nor 2005 money file. please tell me if you got something Eliran I'm in the same boat as you of 3 d...

Money Plus Update Fails
I am running Windows Vista. I have used the trial "Plus" Money version, uninstalled and now I am running the purchased version (download) When I start Money Plus Deluxe, it says: "To continue operating suxxessfully, Money requires a software update. CLick OK to close Money and begin the update now." Clicking open the Vista user access control pops up asking for permission to do the Microsoft Money RC3 bits. The update seems to download and unpack OK but the updater just disappears Running Money Plus "as administrator" from the icon does NOT cause the upda...

I need to list multiple related records within a single report she
I have a report which shows data, one sheet per school, for secondary schools. On each school's sheet I need to list the feeder primary school(s). At the moment, when there is more than one feeder primary school, the report is creating one duplicate sheet per secondary school, each with a different primary listed, rather than listing, say, 2 or 3 primary schools on the one secondary school reoport sheet. How do I solve this? Any help would be much appreciated. The primary school data is drawn from a different, but related, table to the secondary data, with a one-to-many join on the...

Need Microsoft web hosting for Exchange, ASP, Sharepoint, and SQL
I currently have [URL=http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=7001514]1and1[/URL] as a web host for some clients because they have Windows servers with Exchange, ASP, Sharepoint, and SQL at really good rates. What I don't like is that they only pay a finders fee and what I want is the same services and products but with shared or reseller accounts rather than a finders fee. Anybody have any suggestion? Thanx, Dave. ...

money 2002 to 2007
Love 2002, have the new , never opened 2007 boxed program. Should I upgrade? Any bad experiences? I basically use to track bills, use the bill pay calander and, at tax time, a few reports. I can't lose any files here. ANY DETAILED help with backups before I do this, have CD writer and second hard drive, floppy drive, would be so helpful. Hate to just let the new program sit and gather dust. Also, plan to get a new computer, XP or Vista..still on yhe fence about that. Will I be able to install 2007 on my second machine? Thanks in advance for any help. I suggest that you make several b...

Workaround for "Money already running" ("Money won't quit") proble
Hello -- I upgraded from MS Money '03 to '06 last night (had to, 'cause my bank said they wouldn't support '03 any longer even though it was working fine for my basic needs, fortunately only had to shell out a net $9.99 (for an unneeded copy of TaxCut Standard) plus tax and the 37 cent stamp for mailing in the Money Standard/TaxCut $29.95 joint purchase rebate form), and though the upgrade process itself ran smoothly (despite giving the visual appearance of an awfully amateurish installation program -- I always thought MS had some pretty bright programmers working f...

~~ Need Help Creating Composite ActiveX Control
Help! I'm having a very tough time finding examples of how to do something which I think should be fairly easy. Could you kindly point me in the right direction? I have an application that has dialog boxes which can be extended by hosting an ActiveX control written by a third party. Typically this ActiveX control will consist of a number of edit controls and checkboxes. How do I create an ActiveX control with C++ that consists of mulitple controls? Is it possible to do this with MFC or do I have to use an ATL composite control? My hosting application is already a MFC app. How do I ...

2006 backup file to money essentials
I just download micro money essentials to my new computer, i tried to use my back up file from my money 2006 on my laptop, it is not working it says it does not use files from previous versions. help In microsoft.public.money, dennisddjj wrote: >I just download micro money essentials to my new computer, i tried to use my >back up file from my money 2006 on my laptop, it is not working it says it >does not use files from previous versions. help If you did not start with the trial, return Essentials. Install the Money Plus Deluxe trial expecting to buy 60 days later. ...

several Money 2004 Issues
Money will no longer sign into passport. The credentials are correct because I can sign into hotmail just fine using the same credentials. Money help files don't work. When I click a help file topic Internet Explorer opens with an xml file - something like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Me\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OZSWVT96\Assignchangeordeleteapassword[1].xml and displays the following error: The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. ...

Need Help (i'm at the end of my rope) WMP wont work Missing DRM
Hello, i konw i'm new here but i'm really at the end of my rope. i had to upgrade my motherboard and processer not long ago, and when i did i seemed to lost my drm folder in windows. i have tried everything i can find online, including upgrading windows vista to windows 7 (no good) show all hidden files to delete all files in drm folder. (no drm folder) went to that upgrade drm thing microsoft has and i cant because the button is greyd out or i get a error in internet explorer. running a reg cleaner for missing dll's. i'm losing it. i need major help. please ...

Direct Connect Banking w/Microsoft Money?
Hello all. Now that Netbank is being sold to Everbank I'm going to have to find another bank to do direct connect bill pay, account transactions, etc. Can anyone recommend their bank or know of another one that is like Netbank? I want to continue being able to do all my transactions within Money and not have to go to a bank's web site nor do I want to do that LiveID thing. Thanks, Richard ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast ...