Need to increase MRU list

Using Money 2007 and Vista Home.  I need to increase the MRU list under
"File" from the default 4 listings to 6 listings.  Where in the program or
where in the registry do I do that?

Thanks

0
---fitz--- (35)
7/4/2008 4:46:37 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Unique question. I'm not sure anybody has ever cared enough to go reverse
engineer it to find out. If so, it's never been a hot topic here. It may be
hard-coded?

"---Fitz---" <---fitz---@invalid.com> wrote in message
> Using Money 2007 and Vista Home.  I need to increase the MRU list under
> "File" from the default 4 listings to 6 listings.  Where in the program or
> where in the registry do I do that?

Thanks Dick.  I saw several entries in the registry that referenced each of
the 4 MRU files separately but not an entry where you could change the
default number of listings from 4 to 6.

message news:ePwYzMZ3IHA.4800@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Unique question. I'm not sure anybody has ever cared enough to go reverse
> engineer it to find out. If so, it's never been a hot topic here. It may
> be hard-coded?
>
> "---Fitz---" <---fitz---@invalid.com> wrote in message
>> Using Money 2007 and Vista Home.  I need to increase the MRU list under
>> "File" from the default 4 listings to 6 listings.  Where in the program
>> or where in the registry do I do that?

0
---fitz--- (35)

Re: Increasing Data Field Length
"i_takeuti" <i_takeuti@mx9.kct. ne.jp> wrote in message news:... > > "Dwight" <Dwight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AE33EE2B-A734-43D9-9E2A-B4085E4FCDAF@microsoft.com... >> Thanks Allen! >> >> I am getting closer, but when I execute this code I get the following >> error: >> >> *************** >> Private Sub UpdateFieldPosition_Click() >> >> Dim dbs As Database >> Dim strSQL As String >> >> Set dbs = >> OpenDatabase("C:\ResumeBuilder2.0...

hyperlink validation list
I have a excel file with 2 worksheets. The first worksheet is a list of hyperlinks to files (with a "friendly" display name). I want to create a cell in the second worksheet which uses data validation to pick from the list of hyperlinks. I want the hyperlink on the second page to be active so that users can click on it and go to the file. I also want only the user "friendly" name to appear in the cell. So far when I use data validation the link does not work and only the "friendly" name appears as regular text in the cell. Help! Stacie, I have the same ...

Excel template that lists each month's meetings w/ some detail
I'm looking for an Excel template that lists every month of the year with room to list weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, including some detail for each meeting. Probably would need to be landscape oriented. The main intent is to give the person using it an idea of upcoming meetings, the intent of each and what prep is required. ...

How do I change the font size of my list of emails?
I have a new computer and my Outlook is very, very small. Changing the screen resolution changes everything on my computer. I want to change the font size of my list of emails. ...

CRM v4
I have a marketing list that contains more than one person from a company (for some companies). I want to be able to remove the duplicates based on title. Example: I want to be able to filter the list so if there is a CIO, CFO and CEO I want the CIO and remove the CFO and CEO. If no CIO then keep the CFO and remove the CEO. If no CIO or CFO then keep the CEO. The key is I want the list to have one person per company but not exclude any companies. I am pulling the list from Leads. Does anyone know if this is possible in CRM? Thanks, ~Doug ...

Separate Email Access
I need some help! First of all, I'm an Outlook Express user, and have no experience with Outlook, so the KISS approach is appreciated. My preacher has asked me to help him with his computer, which runs XP Home and IE 7.0. He uses Outlook for his email, and would like to completely separate his email from his wife's email. Each has their own email account, with both currently dumping into the same Outlook inbox. Password access is not an issue. In fact, one will probably regularly check the other's email, so convenience is important. They just want to be able to check the acc...

Create Address List in Exchange 2000
Hello. I have to create an address list in exchange 2000. The address list must have tha contacts from my active directory, but the contacts must be from a specific organizational unit. i have the ldap code to find the contacts and the ldap code to find the organizational unit. the codes are separeted. but i cant get merge the two codes to find what i want. can someone help me? LDAP OU CODE-- (&(ou>="")(name=SP*)) LDAP CONTACT CODE-- (&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (| (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=contact)) )))) thanks ...

How to create an entity like Marketing List?
I wanna create an entity like Marketing List called Product List. It's a list of products. How can I do this, anyone can help? First: Why don´t you use the product catalog in CRM? Don´t you like it? Second: Are you firm in editing XML Files? If not it´s a hard way to customize an entity like marketinglist "dorekofu" wrote: > I wanna create an entity like Marketing List called Product List. It's a list > of products. > > How can I do this, anyone can help? I need a new entity, not product catalogue. I think I'll find how to edit the XML ...

IE8 New Tab Order preference needed.
A preference should be added in the SP1 of Internet Explorer 8 to allow the user to specifiy how they would like IE8 to handle the order or placement of new tabs being opened. When using a website and browsing links on a specific site, many times a user will select to open one of the links on that page in a new tab. If there are other tabs open at that point in time, the tab will go to the end of the tab list (right-hand side). The behavor of IE7 was that the new tab was opened immediatly beside the current open tab that the link was opened from. IE8 places the tab at the end of...

User receives error when creating Distribution List within Outlook 2003
I've been trying to read up on this to understand the problem, and I hope I have it right. All of our users have mailboxes on an Exchange 2003 server. The "Address Book" actually pulls information directly from the Exchange server. There are two users in one branch office - one can open up the Address Book, click on the "New Entry" icon, click on the New Distribution List entry, click OK, add entries, save and close it. The other user gets permissions errors when trying to do this. I've looked at the entries in Exchange System Manager and Active Directory Users and ...

Add remark to listed values of fields on report 05-24-07
I made a report with 6 subreports on it to show the total count of the variable values of 6 fields in a table. It's briefly illustrated as follows: Total No. of participant: 50 (Records in the table) Occupation Category: ( a Field in the table) Education 15 Medical 23 Business 12 Registration: ( a Field in the table) Email 18 Phone 12 Other 20 My boss wanted me to include a remark next to the count for the listed value of ea...

Add a number based on list of criteria ??
Example: Cell A = 50, Cell B = 96%, Cell C = Cell A + (Cell A x Cell B) = 98 I want to be able to compare the list of criteria and add a number to Cell C accordingly For example: If Cell B is between 95 and 100%, Add 1 to the total in Cell C If between 85 and 94%, add 2... etc. There are more than 7 so I know I can't simply nest If statements... Any advice on how I could fairly simply accomplish this? TIA! One way: Put your % bands in a table (say in J1:Kx, e.g.: J K 1 0 11 2 5% 10 3 15% 9 .... 10 85% 2 11 ...

filtering lists?
I am registering people for a convention. Data is entered in the Registration Worksheet. Each registered name has up tp three additional people registered represented only by their badge name. Each of these badge names can volunteer to lead meetings or be a convention volunteer. I want to list these people on the volunteer worksheet. The registration will be around 2000 and the people volunteering will be about 100 so I want to avoid all the blank rows. SHEET ONE - REGISTRATION (What I Have) LAST FIRST BADGE-1 MTG-1 CONV1 BADGE-2 MTG-2 CONV-2 Smith Bill Bill 1 J...

Combo List in Excel
I have a combo list (forms control) on an Excel spreadsheet, but the font is so small in comparison to the rest of the spreadsheet that I'd like to change it. In reviewing the instructions through HELP to do that, it says to right click the combo list while the Design Mode is on, select Format Control and edit through the Font tab. I have MS Excel 2007, and there is no Font tab. Can someone help me? You cannot change the font on a Forms Controls listbox or combobox. Only on the Activex Controls. Then you would right-click>properties to set Font size and type. G...

Protecting a worksheet containing XML List
I have a worksheet on which I have an XML-mapped list. I want the users of this document to be able to add rows to the list by hand, then export the data to an XML file which is then used by an application we run. I realise that this is perhaps not how this feature was intended to be used but it suits our purposes. My problem is that I cannot protect the worksheet without making the list un-editable. Ideally I would have all cells locked down except the list itself, to which users could add and delete rows. Whatever I try results in the list not allowing new rows whenever I protect the worksh...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #7
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...

How did you configure your "Everyone" type Distribution List?
Hi, New to Exchange so a lot of how I approach things is how I would approach GroupWise, so forgive my ignorance. I want to create a Distribution List whose members are everyone in my organization. I also want this group to be somewhat maintenance free meaning I had hoped to make the Domain Users group its only member. Then as users are created and deleted from ADS, the "Everyone" DL would be dynamically changed. Well it doesn't seem to work. It would appear that security groups are not worthy members of a DL? Hoping someone can clarify. Else, I assume most are jus...

2 identical Personal Folders in Folder List and Mail views in Navaigation Pane
Hi, Appreciate your help with this. I am using Outlook 2003/WinXP. There are 2 identical Personal Folders in Folder List and Mail views in Navaigation Pane. Both have identical list of sub folders of Drafts, Inbox, Sent, etc. If I click on one Inbox, the contents are the same as in the other, etc. If I close a sub folder, the same sub folder in the other also goes. If I RC on either one of the Personal Folders, the selection "close personal folder" is grayed. How can I get rid of the second one? The only difference between them is the icon to their left. The top most Personal Fol...

copy email addressees to contact list #2
I am a cc of an outgoing message to a list of more than 75 individual email addressees. I need to capture each of these addressees for future mailings myself. I know that I can right click and save individually but this is going to take quite a bit of time. Is there a direct means of group copying the email adressess into my contact listing or better yet into a distribution list within Outlook 2003? Thanks to all for their advice and tips. Jim ...

Hide GAL from the Address list in OL2K3
Hi all, I have ex2k3 and ol2k3.i want to hide the GAL list from all the users and want them to use a comman address list from a shared folder.the 2nd part is done and is working,the problem how to hide the GAL for all the users. appriciate all the comments. Thushya. ...

Creating a distribution list from an email...
Running Outlook 2003 SP3 I'm regularly asked to send out an email to around 40 people and have previously done so by simply clicking 'reply all' on the most recent one sent. However, I'd like to create a distribution list in Outlook 2003 which will allow a degree more control over the process and enable me easily to add and delete entries as appropriate. Is there any way I can create this list without having to retype all the names and email addresses, one by one, into the 'Add New' box? For example, if I look at one of the emails I've sent, I can right-cl...

Master list of citations is read-only
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When I try to add citations in my master list, Word throws an error and tells me that the master list is read-only, so citations won't be saved. I can't seem to find where the master list is stored, so I can't edit the file permissions. How can I solve this problem? Many thanks for your help. kjmatthews@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel When I try to add citations in my master list, Word throws an > error and tel...

Customize a gloal address list
I am running Exchange 2003 on a 2003 server. I would like to create an additional global address list and I was wondering if there is a way to customize the list. I was interested in adding icons or maybe different fonts for the different departments in the company so users at a glance could tell what department the reciepient was from. Is there anyway to do this, or are there other suggestions on how to visually separate members of the same global ...

My Reports List
In Great Plains 10, I've added 12 reports to the My Reports List on my home page. I can only see 10 of them, but I have a "More..." option at the bottom of the list. When I point the cursor at that "More..." option, the text turns blue and is underlined. When I click on it, though, nothing happens. How do I see the rest of the reports in my list? Thanks in advance! Mary Fetsch On Jul 29, 10:20=A0am, Mary Fetsch <MaryFet...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In Great Plains 10, I've added 12 reports to the My Reports List on my ho= me ...

US State Abbreviations List
Is there a template I can use for the 2 character state abbreviation list? It must exist somewhere, this would save typing time. Thanks in advance. try the us postal service http://www.usps.com/ncsc/lookups/usps_abbreviations.html -- thomparks "DTTODGG" wrote: > Is there a template I can use for the 2 character state abbreviation list? > It must exist somewhere, this would save typing time. > Thanks in advance. ...