Need Money #2

You need fast money?????, visit    http://dinero4ever.blogspot.com
Now!!!
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Graph
Hi, Here is the problem - There is a graph I have to create, based on the following information: I have projects names, and each project has the following data: 1. Estimated cost. 2. Actual cost. 3.Status, which can be one of 3: a. over with b. in progress c. per demand I need to put the data on a 3D column graph, in a way that each project will have 2 columns that compare estimated and actual cost, but the problem is I also need to put some kind of an attribute on every project which reflects its status. How do I do that? Thanks in advance, Chen. Chen - I'd suggest a 2D chart type in...

Cannot restore backup Money Plus
I created a backup (.mbf) file in Money Plus on my desktop. Installed Money Plus trial on my laptop and tried to restore backup. Unable to restore backup ("Money cannot find file or read-only" error) in Money Plus trial. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, rodney wrote: >I created a backup (.mbf) file in Money Plus on my desktop. Installed Money >Plus trial on my laptop and tried to restore backup. Unable to restore backup >("Money cannot find file or read-only" error) in Money Plus trial. Any ideas? Do not restore to the "default location. Instead, B...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Extracting Data #2
Dear All, I need a help on data extracting... I have a data abt 12 col and 40 rows with header in each col. the header like --- Inv no, Inv Dt, Customer Name, amount, chq no Chq date etc.... there are mutiple records (ie. rows) for a customer, i want to lis all the records / rows pertining to a customer and make report in a diff worksheet. I can do this using advance filter, but if i change the the custome name resepective rows will not get changed dynamically, again i have to do the whole process of advance filter.. cud u plz suggest same other method so that records are dynamicall chan...

Text Values #2
I'm tryng to build a spreadsheet to track employee vacations. How do I sum 8 hours if a cell has a "V" entered and 4 hours if a cell has an "X" entered? Assuming you're using column A, and each row is either the number of hours worked, or a V or a X, then use a helper column, B, and insert this in B1 and copy down.......change the A1's to A2's if you have a header in Row 1, and put this in B2. =IF(A1="V",8,IF(A1="X",4,A1)) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Brando" <carpenterchsd@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1113...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Money 2005 Back Out
Is it possible to back out of the 2005 Money code and go back to 2004? Are there posted procedures? I can not deal with having to reinput all my Etrade data because the software wants to keep adding a new account instead of letting me sign up for online services for my existing and years old account. Thanks for your time. ---- Bob Bad See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=17. "BADs" <BADs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:489C582C-700C-445B-BB58-D80A828E9FA2@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to back out of the 2005 Money code and go back to 2004? >...

Macro help needed........

Multiple Recipient Policies #2
I have a dilema. I have created (2) storage groups in Exchange 2003 SP1. I had my default storage group for a while but I wanted to start archiving. I allready had my maximum (4) mailbox stores on my default so I created a second storage group called "Archive Storage Group" with a single mailbox store also called "Archive". Here is my question; How do I set a retention (recipient) policy on my Archive storage group/user without affecting the default storage group? Currently my recipient policy deletes anything in deleted items older than 7 days. For my Exchange Archive use...

Need to test a mobo

Money will not show downloaded transactions
Since about 6/9/04, I have not been able to see any of my new transactions that has been downloaded from the bank. the Items to review says 3 but nothing shows up in my register. I also just did a .qif download of my register from the bank website and now it shows 18 things to review and still does not show anything in my register any help would be appreciated Glen In microsoft.public.money, Glen wrote: >Since about 6/9/04, I have not been able to see any of my >new transactions that has been downloaded from the bank. >the Items to review says 3 but nothing shows up in my...

Help needed

2 sumif functions in one formula
Is it possible to have 2 sumif functions in one formula and return the same results. If so, how would the formula be written? Thanks. Todd If you are to return the same results why do you need 2 formulas? It would be good to give specifics with examples. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04d201c3b391$f9f5ef20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to have 2 sumif functions in one formula > and return the same results. If so, how would the formula > be written? Thanks. > > T...

Money 2006 and Vista RC1
I've upgraded an XP machine to Vista RC1. Money 2006 Deluxe was already installed. Since the upgrade to Vista, Money has the most aggravating behavior. It constantly minimizes itself and jumps to other open applications. I'll be in the middle of typing a transaction, look up and see Internet Explorer instead of Money. It bounces repeatedly. I've tried loading Money in XP compatibility mode. No luck. Any suggestions? thanks It may be better with the RTM version of Vista. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/de...

Need help on this....thanks

Filtering problem #2
Dear All, Is it possible to return results from the same row but within differen columns using a filter? I appreciate your help -- gaftali ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gaftalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47302 Hi there, Not sure what you mean there. Can you explain 'return results'? -- Regards, Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack) "gaftalik" <gaftalik.1wdxqa_1128441903.0178@excelforum-n...

I need Help

need help badly

Money Deluxe 05 #2
I purchased Money Deluxe 05 from the Microsoft website a week ago(downloaded it) and paid $63.00.Once I installed the program I keep receiving a screen asking me to upgrade the TRIAL VERSION to the Deluxe version even though I have paid 63.00 and my credit card has been charged. I contacted Microsoft for help and I was told that soon I will receive a letter in the mail explaining how to get rid off that screen..nothing else...Anybody knows how to get to the real thing and get rid off the trial version. I love the program but this goes beyond any imagination!!!!!..Help!!!!! ...

A9 (1/2 page) top fold card
Hi. I recently upgraded from 2003 to 2007. I was pleased to see it now includes half-page top fold cards. It seems to work for smaller cards but not for half page cards. It keeps putting pages 2 and 3 next to each other (a la side-fold) rather than above and below. I'd rather not go back to rotating the image myself. Am I doing something wrong or id this a bug? Thanks -- Denise - Somerset Hills Handicapped Riding Center I am having the identical problem today. I really need a top fold! Any responses yet? "Denise" wrote: > Hi. I recently upgraded from 2003 t...

CRM 1.2 Security Service Not starting
I have CRM 1.2 and SQL on the same box. When the server is restarted, the CRM Security Service fails to start. I must manually start the service. Any ideas? TIA -RS See TechKnowledge Error "The Microsoft CRM Security Service Failed to Start" During the Microsoft CRM Server Installation When Microsoft CRM and SQL Server 2000 are Installed on the same machine Mounim >-----Original Message----- >I have CRM 1.2 and SQL on the same box. >When the server is restarted, the CRM Security Service fails to start. >I must manually start the service. >Any ideas? >TIA ...