My house?

I saw something mentioned in S&T 2005 when I loaded it about "My House"  I
would like to be able to put my address in and have it named my house.  Can I
do this?  Then I wouldn't have to type my address in all of the time.

Thanks.
0
Mike1154 (1216)
3/2/2005 4:11:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Sorry everyone.  Wrong newsgroup.

"Mike" wrote:

> I saw something mentioned in S&T 2005 when I loaded it about "My House"  I
> would like to be able to put my address in and have it named my house.  Can I
> do this?  Then I wouldn't have to type my address in all of the time.
>
> Thanks.
0
Mike1154 (1216)

New House / Old House Equity?
I'm having a hard time working out how to account for the sale of our house and the purchase of a new house. I've got equity in the old house that will be used as a down payment on the new house. Additionally, I've got a deposit on the new house. My overriding assumption is that the purchase of the new house should be neutral on my net worth (at least initially). The liability that I incur should be cancelled by the value of the house. I have the asset account for the old house and I've created an asset account for the new house. When I paid the deposit, I did it as a tran...

My house?
I saw something mentioned in S&T 2005 when I loaded it about "My House" I would like to be able to put my address in and have it named my house. Can I do this? Then I wouldn't have to type my address in all of the time. Thanks. Sorry everyone. Wrong newsgroup. "Mike" wrote: > I saw something mentioned in S&T 2005 when I loaded it about "My House" I > would like to be able to put my address in and have it named my house. Can I > do this? Then I wouldn't have to type my address in all of the time. > > Thanks. ...

Tracking House Refinance
What is the best way to track mortgage refinancing, particularly if it includes taking money out for other purposes? See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q86. "Todd Stine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ed201c400f1$992629f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > What is the best way to track mortgage refinancing, > particularly if it includes taking money out for other > purposes? ...

Is There an Aministrator in the House?
I'd like to update Windows Vista Update your computer automatically http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/windowsupdate/automaticupdate.mspx Windows Update: Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/windowsupdate/FAQ.mspx Automatic Updates in Vista http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/windowsupdate/learn/windowsvista.mspx => Excellent Vista tutorial: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial140.html How to troubleshoot Windows Update, Microsoft Update, and Windows Server Update Services installation issues: http://su...

House view???
Where can i find the house view??? i looked in the help and this is what it is saying : Add a home loan to the House view of the Home Page To narrow this window, click above. ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- Go to the House view of the Home Page. Show me how Near the upper left, click Home . In the Choose a view box, click House . Under Your Home , click the home associated with the new loan. If you don't see the home listed, add it. Show me how Under Your home , click Add a home to this list . Select or add a home. If ...

House accounts
We recently started opening house charge accounts for our customers, what I want is to get a total balance of all receivables. I went to reports, customer, accounts receivables summary/detailed those reports only gives a balance for each customer. I want to get total balance of the customers. can anyone help, please?? Ursula, The line at the very top of the screen 'Overall Balance' is the total balance for all customers. Rob "Ursula" <Ursula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7342F1BB-9FFF-4D68-90B2-2D0F4B10DB76@microsoft.com... > We recently ...

Do you need money to pay your mortgage? New car?New house?
Take a look at the following link. http://www.webspawner.com/users/petitprincenl/index.html ...

Outlook 2002 Problem RE: Sending Out-House Email
I've a slight problem with outlook at the moment as I am unable to send out-house emails (that is, emails sans @mulcahydoraangoran.com) or receive any out-house emails. I just get the following error. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: dsads Sent: 03/02/2004 09:12 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Chrislad@excite.com' on 03/02/2004 09:12 A restriction in the system prevented delivery of the message. The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Mulcahy Doran Go;l=EXCHANGE-040203091...

What table houses the item account numbers
This should be a simple question for someone. I've searched high and low and can't find the table that houses the account numbers assigned to each item (the Item Account Maintenance window). I thought it would be in the Item Master table (IV00101), but it wasn't. Can anyone tell me where this information is stored? Thanks! Elavelle, You are right on track! IV00101 hosts the account indexes, not the actual account numbers. To obtain the account number string, you will need to join with the GL00105 (or GL00100 if you also need the descriptions). Best regards, -- MG.- Ma...

New House and Mortgate
I'm using MS Money 2006 Deluxe... Can someone point me in th correct direction to setting up an asset and mortgage account. I setup a loan account and an asset. Is that it? I don't use the lifetime planner. How do I handle the downpayment on the loan and closing costs. Is there some documentation some place with examples. The helpfile hasn't been very useful. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, L wrote: >I'm using MS Money 2006 Deluxe... Can someone point me in th correct >direction to setting up an asset and mortgage account. I setup a loan account >and an as...

Please help me!!! Migrating from Outsourced Exchange to In-House
Hello I am faced with a rather difficult task and dilemma. Here is my scenario: My company currently hosts Microsoft Exchange 2003 with a third-party solution that hosts several thousand accounts from different companies on the same exchange server. We have built an in-house exchange server that is ready for deployment. I need to know the best and most seamless way to transition from the outsourced company to our in-house exchange so that mail delivery is not disrupted. The email address and domain name will remain the same. I have contacted several companies that offer tools for e...

Investment House
I have purchased a house for the sole purpose of investment. Within M06 I have created a 'house asset' and a linked 'mortgage liability'. This all works well and I get plenty of pretty charts. Fundamentally, this house is part of my investment portfolio and I am wondering if there is a way to include the house in the Portfolio Manager (without creating a second entry) so I can see my investment returns etc. I need a way of associating rental income and increases in value of the house. Thanks. I'll watch the thread looking for an alternate answer, but in general Mone...

house view
In house view organize important papers, 8 categories , then limited to 10 per category, anyone know how to be able to put 15 say? Louise Turbide ...

Selling my house
I have sold my house and want to close the "house" account. In doing so, I want to pay off my mortgage, line of credit and trnasfer to excess to my banking accounts. However, when I try to create a transaction where I decrease the value of the account by my sales price, with splitting it between the three above mentioned areas, I do not see the mortgage account in the drop-down menu. Is there another way to make this transaction, or is there something wrong with the program? Thanks, Steve See the FAQ item at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q110 and the one on mortgage ref...

$$$$$ MAKE DOLLARS FROM YOUR HOUSE $$$$$$ Find out here
http://www.weekendeasycash.com ...

Selling a house.
I recently sold my house and have no idea how to record the sale. I have the house recorded as an asset. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, rjc9999 wrote: >I recently sold my house and have no idea how to record >the sale. I have the house recorded as an asset. Any >ideas? See http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=house+escrow+asset&num=50&as_scoring=d&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=google&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.money&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_q...

Accounting for a house refinancing with cash back
How can I account for a house refinancing in Money 2004? I paid off the original and the second, took out extra money for improvements (deposited extra in checking acct.) I opened a new loan account, but can't see how to pay off the other two loans and deposit balance in checking. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Scott wrote: >How can I account for a house refinancing in Money 2004? >I paid off the original and the second, took out extra >money for improvements (deposited extra in checking >acct.) I opened a new loan account, but can't see how to >pay o...

Decimal houses
Hello everyone, How can I set up Access to consider more than 4 decimal houses? I have tried to do this through property both in the tables and in forms, but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks in advance! Do you mean 'decimal places'? What kind of number are you using? Try changing to Double. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Tiago" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > How can I set up Access to consider more than 4 decimal houses? > I have tried to do this through property both in the tables and in forms, > but it doesn't seem to work. &g...

Using Remote Access within my own house??
I soon will have two XP computers, one in the basement and the main one on the second floor. Would it be possible to use the computer in the basement as the Remote Access user of the computer upstairs. This would avoid downloading files to the basment computer when I would really prefer them to be on the main compuer. It would mean that my outgoing email and news posts would all be in the same computer, the main one. I'm running DSL with a cable connection from the router to the main computer, and a wireless connect to the computer in the basement. I've never used...

House Purchase
All, Using: Money 2003 Made a house purchase. How did you handle: The closing costs, what account did you use/call it? It's a straight expense, yeah? Escrow: Create an escrow account and transfer that towards your houses' asset account? Any other things you did would help. thanks! agrag Closing costs are probably best treated as some kind of expense category. Yes, I'd say. That would work as would just a (several) monster transaction(s) representing the activity of the escrow account as depicted on the settlement sheet. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqfb.php?q=86 and extrapo...

a template for tracking house building costs
I am looking for a template or database that will track home building costs. Keeping track of subs, invoices, payments, inspections, etc. ...

QFD House of Quality Template ??
Does anyone know where I might find a template of the QFD house of quality? I am having trouble making the diagonal parts at the top. Thanks REB There may be something here: http://www.isixsigma.com/tt/qfd/ <Ralph> wrote in message news:41f77e07.85319993@msnews.microsoft.com... > Does anyone know where I might find a template of the QFD > house of quality? I am having trouble making the diagonal parts at > the top. > > Thanks > > REB ...

Buying a House
Hello, Money 2004 Standard. So I am buying my first house (whohoo for me). Anyway, I am not yet trying to set up the mortgage and asset account, but I have written two checks so far: one for earnest money and one for the appraisal fee and credit score fee for the mortgage. What I am wondering is how to classify these checks. I have not created the corresponding accounts yet. Should I classify these things as misc for now until I get the accounts set up after closing or is there something else I should do. Also, even when I set up the accounts, how do I classify these fees, in addition...

New House
Hello, I am am trying out my new laptop and wireless connection, which kieran has set up for us. Hope the move goes well, please send us the address once you have moved, with the new phone number. This laptop has got skype so we could talk to one another (so i am told by kieran). Perhaps you could get it too. best wishes MUM. XXOO Mum? Ha! Ha! This message should definitely not be here! Do you realise you have sent this to a public forum board on www.microsoft.com? Very funny ...

Find the value of your house
To find the value of your house. Index the website and search engine to find the value of your house. You don't need to contact the realtor and appraiser . To know the value of your house just a click! http://www.geocities.com/freefreehouse/ ...