Multiple logins - One account

Here is the scenario:

My Fiancee & I share some of the same accounts.  When she logs into the
bank, she can see our joint accounts plus her personal accounts.  The
same for me.

The issue is when I set Money up to pull from the bank, I get two of
the same account.  If I try to delete one of the duplicates, it tells
me it has to delete all accounts from that login (including the
history).

I do not want to do this, but what can I do to save my sanity?

Thanks!

money 28651 articles. 3 followers. Follow

getting login prompt on the email screen
Hi, Unfortunately our IT group would not allow us to set-up CRM on the corporate active directory. So we were forced to set-up CRM in it's own Active Directory domain. It's now live. Users can pretty much do whatever they need via their web browsers which are installed on their own desktops which are on the corporate domain (not on the dedicated CRM domain). HOWEVER, when they go to: Cases->Activities->New Activity->E-Mail to send an email, the email page loads except for the scissors. When the scissors tries to load (and I suppose something else must be loading at this...

Managing Contacts & Accounts...
We've recently deployed Exchange Server 2003 Standard SP1 running on a Windows Server 2003 Standard SP1 platform. The Human Resources manager wants to keep the global address list updated. Which is GRRRREAT! I want to give her permission to the following and ONLY the following... ADD CONTACT ADD USER (w/exchange mailbox) UPDATE information. Basically I have my organization broken into several OUs. There are 2 OUs I wish to allow her access to. The rest I don't even want her to see. How can I accomplish this? I'm OK with her having full modification access to the two...

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Login / password problem
When attempting to launch money, after entering my .net username and password, I receive an error message "the password you entered was incorrect. Please try again. You may have made a typing error or typed the password for a different file" I am positive of the username and password,as I have used it since I installed money. I am able to successfully login to .net to open my hotmail account. Did you recently reinstall Money? If so, did you use the same version? If you didn't recently reinstall Money, there was another situation that was the subject of maybe a thousan...

Charting multiple multiples

Single click selects multiple cells

automation, choose e-mail account
Hi there, I am using automation in MS Access to send e-mails through outlook, this is working fine. The e-mails are send through the default e-mail account (there is several of them) Does anyone knows the code (VBA) to choose/select the account with which the e-mail will be sent? Thanks Philip ...

distributing data into multiple cells

New Mail Account
Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared before I could try it. I am trying to create Accounts on exchange 2003. I can receive internal mail but cannot receive mail from the Internet. I am being asked for a user name and password which I assume that I must setup. But I cannot see where??? Please help. It has been 3 years since I have worked o Exchange and it has changed alot. Thank you -- Ever Learning Net Admin On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:22:03 -0700, Randaddyz <Randaddyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared ...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

OWA and using Smart Card Login
I would like a brief checklist on how to go about using/implementing SCL with OWA. Our environment: Windows 2003 Server Exchange 2003 3rd party certificates are used All users currently use SCL to login at work. Thanks ! -- Jhonnyg This may help: Supporting Outlook Web Access with the S/MIME Control in Your PKI (Exchange Server Message Security Guide) http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3MsgSecGuide/42b8152a-681d-43db-a3d6-dd52900519fa.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog --------------------------...

Multiple domains #6

VBA Crashing on specific login
Greetings All. I have a curious problem where some VBA code that I have crashes when running a specific login of my Windows 2003 Server. I'm running Office XP. The code chugs along fine and then all of a sudden it fails at a simple font.bold command. If I break the code right before this command and then step through it, it works fine. If I then continue the code, it fails again at a later point on a simple rows.delete command. Once it has failed I have the curious problem that I then am not able to ever actually see the workbooks again. I am stuck in the VBA editor. If I alt...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

Login issues
I am as frustrated as others on this forum with the login issues. Any idea when a solution will become available? How will we obtain the solution? Will a patch be made available online? Probably best to wait for either Russ Paul-Jones to post again or if the MVP's get the information first, to post it. In Russ' second email (Redmond, July 28, 2004, 23:15 PDT) , there is an email address to contact if you want to be informed when the solution is available. Probably best to drop your details to that, so you get informed quicker... -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check ht...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...