Multiple accounts with one bank/broker - Money 2007

I have several accounts with one bank but they have different passwords
(accounts are under different SSNs).  In Money 2007, I can only figure out
how to setup one password per bank/broker in the "manage online services".
Can someone tell me if its possible to automatically download transactions
from one institution for four accounts with four different log in
identifications?
0
DougKC (2)
7/6/2007 5:24:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

DougKC,
You CAN set up separate online accounts with different passwords
from the same broker.  I've successfully done it with Fidelity.
However, you can't "manage online services" that you haven't set up yet.
From your Account List page in Money click on Add a new account
and follow the prompts.  It's pretty straight forward.

Hope this helps.

-Kevin

"DougKC" <DougKC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have several accounts with one bank but they have different passwords
> (accounts are under different SSNs).  In Money 2007, I can only figure out
> how to setup one password per bank/broker in the "manage online services".
> Can someone tell me if its possible to automatically download transactions
> from one institution for four accounts with four different log in
> identifications?

0
nospam7515 (2086)

In Publisher 2007, why is my print preview in grayscale?
Are you using a color printer? Are you using a commercial setting? In print preview there is an icon you can toggle for color or black & white printing, is it active? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dedwards" <dedwards@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA1EA1A6-66DE-4C4B-A8BE-AC7B34FAEE86@microsoft.com... > Do you have an HP printer? I also ran into that and have reported the bug to Microsoft. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher "dedwards" <dedward...

A problem installing Office Enterprise 2007
I bought the Office Enterprise 2007 through the Microsoft Home Use Program (from my employer). No problem with installing but everytime that I switched on the computer and opened the Office program no matter which one of them, it will run the set up, activating the software and so forth. It takes about 10-15 minutes to open it. I can use any of the programs such as Words, Excels etc. after that without any problem but if I switched off the computer then I would go through the same process again next time... I have contacted the help desk and I was told to clean up the old Offic...

Managing Contacts & Accounts...
We've recently deployed Exchange Server 2003 Standard SP1 running on a Windows Server 2003 Standard SP1 platform. The Human Resources manager wants to keep the global address list updated. Which is GRRRREAT! I want to give her permission to the following and ONLY the following... ADD CONTACT ADD USER (w/exchange mailbox) UPDATE information. Basically I have my organization broken into several OUs. There are 2 OUs I wish to allow her access to. The rest I don't even want her to see. How can I accomplish this? I'm OK with her having full modification access to the two...

compute one of two missing value?
I want to create a table like this: column A is the name of the person column B is height in feet column C is height in meters How do I set it up so that if I enter a number in the feet column, excel would calculate and fill in the meter column, and if I fill in the meter column, excel would calculate and fill in the feet column? use a worksheet_change event if target.column=2 then target.offset(,1)=target*_____ if target.column=3 then target.offset(,-1)=target/_____ -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "james" <nospa...

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Problem
Outlook 2007 stops working every time 10 seconds after I run it under Windows Vista. In the event viewer I have this: Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.4518.1014, time stamp 0x4542840f, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000af1c9, process id 0xc30, application start time 0x01c747849b157af9. I tried to solve the problem with no success by doing this: 1. Reinstall/repair outlook 2007 2. disabled all the adding in Outlook 2007. Any idea how to solve it ? thanks ra294 Y.A Just guessing but, the...

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

MS 2007 DLX to Q2010
I am likely to make the switch this month to either Q2010 Premiere or Deluxe as I have only found MD as a plausible alternate. In anticipation, can anyone tell me how the conversion handles the following? I assume the conversion software is the same whether I buy Premier or Deluxe. I have a complete history (i.e. checking, savings, ira's, 401k, mortgages, loans, credit cards) back to circa 1993 at about 40mb in Money. I have no home inventory, budget, planner or frequent flyer info. Other than that, I have the following: - 2 levels of classifications - payee information...

Single click selects multiple cells

automation, choose e-mail account
Hi there, I am using automation in MS Access to send e-mails through outlook, this is working fine. The e-mails are send through the default e-mail account (there is several of them) Does anyone knows the code (VBA) to choose/select the account with which the e-mail will be sent? Thanks Philip ...

Outlook 2007/2010 Printing Issues
A general question to pick the brains of any Office gurus out there, mainly to assess whether or not these requests are at all achievable. I have a handful of users that do not want to migrate from Outlook 2003 because of the way the calendar is printed and their refusal of change. The main issues are as follows: - Need to combine Saturday and Sunday into one column, as it does in 2003, but has not been achievable in 2007 or 2010 that I've seen. Have tried third party apps to no avail. - Each day needs to be able to hold a multitude of appointments. An example I am lookin...

New Mail Account
Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared before I could try it. I am trying to create Accounts on exchange 2003. I can receive internal mail but cannot receive mail from the Internet. I am being asked for a user name and password which I assume that I must setup. But I cannot see where??? Please help. It has been 3 years since I have worked o Exchange and it has changed alot. Thank you -- Ever Learning Net Admin On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:22:03 -0700, Randaddyz <Randaddyz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Someone responded but the response has disappeared ...

distributing data into multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

Combine multiple tables into one

Multiple domains #6

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...