MT2OFX Version 3.1

Hi all,

Just a quick note for anyone who's interested in a program to convert
downloaded statements in text, CSV and MT940 formats to QIF and OFX.

I've just extended my freeware program to allow easy mapping of the
payee to a standard form. I know Money already has something like this
but the difference is that MT2OFX works on patterns (regular
expressions) so it can handle dates, sequence numbers etc. in the payee
field.

For those of you who don't know the program, it is script-driven and (if
someone writes the appropriate script!) handle any text-based format.
I'm always willing to help with this if required.

The website is: http://www.mt2ofx.tk .

Colin Smale

--
-- Remove REMOVE from email address to reach me!
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

I used Colin's programme to import statements from a german Sparkasse bank
into UK Money.
It worked really well and he was very helpful. Highly recommended.

MT2OFX Support wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick note for anyone who's interested in a program to convert
> downloaded statements in text, CSV and MT940 formats to QIF and OFX.
>
> I've just extended my freeware program to allow easy mapping of the
> payee to a standard form. I know Money already has something like this
> but the difference is that MT2OFX works on patterns (regular
> expressions) so it can handle dates, sequence numbers etc. in the
> payee field.
>
> For those of you who don't know the program, it is script-driven and
> (if someone writes the appropriate script!) handle any text-based
> format. I'm always willing to help with this if required.
>
> The website is: http://www.mt2ofx.tk .
>
> Colin Smale

big_giblets_doesnotlikespam@hotmail.com

Multiple versions of a catalog in Word
Hi Team, I hope you can help me. My boss has asked me to create a flexible catalog of our products to be distributed in a couple of different regions. We would like the ability to easily make changes across the entire catalog to reflect changes specific to a particular region. For example, he would like to make a U.S. catalog and a Canadian version, and with as few clicks as possible, make the prices in the Canadian catalog reflect an adjustment because of currency. Is there an easy way to do this? I am reserved to the fact that I will probably have to have an external document ...

2004 Money SB Trial Version
Where/how do I get a trial version of 2004 Money SB? You don't. They've never offered trials of the *B versions. There is the 30DMBG, though. "Flipboy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7af101c48454$d894db90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Where/how do I get a trial version of 2004 Money SB? ...

how can i combine 3 table
lets say we have 3 storey building in use. At each floor, there are several type of furnitures. So we have produced 3 seperate table which has only one field called `furniture name`. I would like to see furnitures in a single table (query result) which will have 3 fields (Floor1, Floor2 and Floor3). If, for example, `Furniture A` exist on only Floor3, Query result will be null for Floor 1 and Floor2, but Floor3. Thanks for your support. I'll urge you to reconsider your design/approach. What you described sounds like a spreadsheet, not a relational database (i.e. Access). Instead, consi...

Upgrade from trial version to full product version
Although I purchased the full version of Microsoft Money 2005 and I have it documented through a passport account, the trial version keeps counting down the time. Finally today the trial time expired and now I do not have access to the program. What should I do? I do not want to pay again for a program i paid for only a couple of months ago. Any hints? -- J One: buy the CD next time. Sorry if that doesn't help much for this time. "Reader" <Reader@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA090F15-B438-4864-91FD-E089BAC8D018@microsoft.com... > Any hints? ...

#value! #3
I have the following formula in my cell: =IF(D13<>"DMO",F12+E13,F12) when there is nothing inputed, I get a #VALUE! in the cell. Is there way to get rid of that #VALUE from showing up in the cell??? I'd like it to be blank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =IF(ISERROR(IF(D13<>"DMO",F12+E13,F12)),"",IF(D13<>"DMO",F12+E13,F12)) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "alexm999 >" <<alexm999.163wzu...

Is there a roadmap to version 4 or future releases?
Hi, i wondering what features are planned for future versions of crm. i am particularly interested in tapi and wondered if that was planned. thanks There is no published roadmap yet. Rest assured as soon as one is public you will see the link in this group ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "jjbrisbane" <jjbrisbane@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ecuiL28fGHA.4464@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, i wondering what features are planned for future versions of crm. i > am particularly interested in tapi a...

How do I transfer '98 version data to 2004 version?
I have 4 years of data/usage invested in Money 98 and I want to start using the latest version of Money. Is it possible to transfer all of my '98 data over to the new version? Yes. This thread is done every few days and is treated in the FAQ. If you want to know more than you asked, you might read the posts or search the archives of the group at http://groups.google.com. "Dallas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052401c3990d$29834840$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have 4 years of data/usage invested in Money 98 and I > want to start using the...

Microsoft RMS & POS version 1.2 and new laptop
I plan on buying a new Dell Latitude with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. I wanted to know if RMS & POS 1.2 will run on a laptop with such a processor. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_05A7_01C7B449.4A9F88D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Tom, Only if you buy it with XP (Pro preferred) installed and not Vista. Why still on 1.2? You're about 50 revisions behind. --=20 Regards, Jeff Hobbs Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

How to draw out a bar chart backed by a 3-dimension database
Hello everyone: I've a problem: I'm drawing a population pyramid bolstered by a 3-dimensional database, with the population as the only figure to display, and break up by gender, age group, and record year; e.g. Year Gender Agegroup Population 2000 Male 10-14 200000 1999 Female 5-9 1340000 I've got a total 2 years in year break up, 2 gender types, male & female, and about 10 age groups; What I wanna to do is to generate a bar chart, with age break displayed on the vertical axis, population displayed on the horizontal axis, and break up ...

How to export outlook blocked senders list to lotus notes 6.5.3 ?
How to export outlook 2003 blocked senders list to lotus notes 6.5.3 ? Best Regards, Luqman you can export it as a list of names, can lotus import it? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Luqman" <pearlsoft@cyber.net.pk> wrote i...

Spell checker #3
I have windows XP home and just installed MS-Office 7.0. This was to have made the spell checker on my e-mail work. Now the icon is on but I get an error that it is not working. What is wrong now??? Please help!!! Office 95 is not supported on Windows XP. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "VKLaw" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10a6b01c44045$1be8cfe0$a401280a@phx.gbl... |I have windows XP home and just installed MS-Office 7.0. | This was to have made the spell checker on my e-mai...

HELP: Outlook downloads 3,4, now 5 copies of each email
I make Outlook 2000 use a Outlook.pst file on a separate hard disk instead of the usual C:\Documents & Settings\ folder. Everything is fine. I also TICK "Leave copy of message on server" so I always have a backup copy. Now when i format my PC and reinstall Windows & Outlook, I point to my D:\Outlook.pst and it starts using it. Then all of a sudden it starts downloading ALL my emails again. If I format my PC once again and reinstall Windows & Outlook, then Outlook starts downloading ALL my emails TWICE (there's 2 copies of each email downloaded, plus the copy I...

MT2OFX Version 3.1
Hi all, Just a quick note for anyone who's interested in a program to convert downloaded statements in text, CSV and MT940 formats to QIF and OFX. I've just extended my freeware program to allow easy mapping of the payee to a standard form. I know Money already has something like this but the difference is that MT2OFX works on patterns (regular expressions) so it can handle dates, sequence numbers etc. in the payee field. For those of you who don't know the program, it is script-driven and (if someone writes the appropriate script!) handle any text-based format. I'm a...

CRM 3
How can I make a queue viewable by only a subset of users? for example a sales queue that only managers can view in order to assign work to the traders, the traders should not be able to see the view but must see work assigned to them. I have tried setting up Business Units etc without success. Thanks. ...

Print preview #3
Is there anyway of scrolling through all worksheets in a workbook in print preview. Rather than having to close the print preview, select the next worksheet and then go to print preview again. Select all sheets: Keep Ctrl depressed while you click on tabs or: Keep Shift depressed, click on first, then last tab HTH -- AP "Graham Whitehead" <gwhitehead77@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: u6IqJZ1pGHA.2400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there anyway of scrolling through all worksheets in a workbook in print > preview. Rather than having to close the pri...

CRM 1.2 on new domain
Hi, how is it possible to restore CRM 1.2 if i still have the CRM database but the domain that the AD was installed on is no longer available. I despirately need to bring our CRM server back up on to a new domain as the old domain crashed and a new domain was created. any help is appreciated Hi Mohammad, If you still have the old MSCRM 1.2 databases. You can use the CRM 1.2 redeployment tool to redeploy CRM 1.2 to your new domain. Just google CRM 1.2 Redeployment Tool, then you can download it and there's a white paper that walk you through the entire redeployment. If you have any ...

Printing charts across more than 1 page
I would like to know if it is possible to print 1 chart across more than 1 page, as the chart I'm working on has 500 items on the X axis. I have tried to paste it into excel and expand it from there but I can't get it to print out. Steph - I think I would try to make 5 charts with 100 items each, or some similar break down. At least that way, each page gets a Y axis. You could embed the chart in a worksheet (right click the chart, choose Location from the popup menu, check Object, and pick the sheet from the list). Then change to Page Break preview, and stretch your chart t...

US version of money 04, to aussie vers. ,Will it convert?
I've just upgraded from M2000 to M04 ,with great difficulty ,I kept getting incompatible vers error ,I transferred what I could via QIF files ,finally got it to work losing reports and other stuff. It turns out I really did have a US version I thought was an Aussie(Australian) version, I Bought it at a swap meet.(buyer beware). My Question is will I be able to convert back it to an Aussie version in a few years,or will I run into the same problem again? Jan S Unless things radically change in how international versions of Money are designed, the drill will be exactly the same. &quo...

how to convert lotus 1 2 3 data and graphs to excel 2000.
I've tried 'save as' option and 'open, file' option. The data is converted but the 30 odd graphs are not. Regards Martin What are you trying to convert from? Nivek "Welsh non wizard" wrote: > I've tried 'save as' option and 'open, file' option. > The data is converted but the 30 odd graphs are not. > > Regards > Martin ...

spam question #3
What does it mean when a reply to an email has this: [!! SPAM] in the subject line of the original email that had been sent? pdwas, you wrote on Fri, 17 Apr 2009 22:28:01 -0700: > What does it mean when a reply to an email has this: [!! SPAM] in the > subject line of the original email that had been sent? This hint has been added by a spam tool that has identified this mail as SPAM. Outlook's own Junk-Mail-Filter does not modify the subject or the mail body of an spam email. You should be able to disable adding this hint in the options of the tool you're using for malwar...

Downloading Trial Version
I have downloaded and ran the installation software that appears on my Desktop several times and Publisher never shows up in any of the program files or on my Desktop or Start Menu, etc. I have also searched the computer for it. It is important that I have Publisher asap in order to finish a project for a college class... Any suggestions greatly appreciated! ...

email attachment ATTOOOO1(0.3KB) & hey you.mht(1.3KB)
not a computer wizard, Can anyone tell me what these are? I got it in a returned email notification failure from who i sent an email to. I don't know if they contain a virus or what, but i can't and don't wanna open them until i know if they might be a virus . but i do know my email to this person came back as a failure. -- Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. That said, there's probably not...

SP1A on version 8.0
I just installed sp1a on version 8.0 The problem is the users that do not have admin rights get a message you do not have rights to run this application. They are set up as power users and all was well before the service pack upgrade. Would like to keep these user out of the admin group ...

Exchange 5.5 queue #3
I'm running Exchange 5.5 and just noticed several messages waiting in the outbound queue. One message in particular shows the error as "Recipient address rejected: Policy restriction: try again later." What does this mean? how does your server send out Internet email? via DNS, or through a relay/edge server? what is the email domain that it's sent to? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "MandG" <gscanga@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1169676759.435362.299900@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com... > I'm running Exchange 5.5 and just noticed several messages wai...

Setup cannot remove the older version of Microsoft Office Pro 2010
With Windows 7 Ult (X64), I have MS Office Ult 2007 (X86) installed. I am trying to install MS Office Pro 2010 (X86). I selected an 'upgrade' install and it failed with the subject line message. I then tried to uninstall Office 2007 from control panel; same result. Log shows: Description Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 setup did not complete successfully. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Problem signature Problem Event Name: Office12Setup Problem Signature 01: {91140000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} Problem Signature 02: 14.0.4763.1000 Problem Signature...