MS Money and Business 2002 - Login question

I'm confused.  I've been using MS Money 2002 on  a Windows 2000 Pro pc since
2002.  Now I'm running MS Money 2002 on an XP Pro pc.

I received a message telling me I would no longer be able to log into Money
2002 since July 31, 2008.  That was some time ago.

Question:  If one logs in using the "Offline" mode, can one continue to use
this old version of MS Money?  I don't care if nothing automatically updates.

Thank you for your help.

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

MS Outlook 2007

Microsoft Money Plus #2
I got a new computer in April (Windows Vista) and installed Money Plus in May. For some reason, beginning yesterday (Sept 28) I cannot open the file. I always ran it "local" on my computer - not using the internet updates, etc. Can anybody help me get back in? Normally when I would click on the Money icon it would prompt me for my password. Now it prompts me to "accept" the Online Services Agreement and when I accept, it tells me that it can't load the Registration Library. ...

copy and paste question
In the cell I have =a1+a2+ and so on I have about 50 cells added. I there a way that I can add the $ then manual input in all 50 cells -- hb247 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hb2474's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=418 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27874 You can select the whole formula in the formula bar and hit the F4 button. That'll toggle the $ signs. Remember if you have "streaks" of cells, you can do this: =sum(a1:a12,a15,a22:a44) hb2474 wrot...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Money Plus Hangs at startup on Vista
I've tried installing both the Deluxe Trial edition and the full Deluxe install version from the (purchase) download site. In all cases, Money doesn't crash (as might be expected with DEP), it hangs after performing 18 I/O reads and 3 I/O writes. No splash screen or anything. I've tried everything I could find in this discussion group, but no go. It's not related to a Money file because a) I'm not even getting nearly that far, b) I've tried opening the sample one anyway. I've turned on SSL 2.0 and TLS 1.0 off. I never touched DEP, but turned it complete...

MS Exange connection

General design question
hi! i'd like to design a class - let's call it CDrawObject - that is able to contain some data and draw itself. furthermore i'd like to have a class CDrawMultiObject that is derived from CDrawObject and can contain objects of type CDrawObject. i imagine to have the following situation: CDrawMultiObject -> base object (i.e. an object manager ) CDrawObject -> first element CDrawObject -> secound element CDrawMultiObject -> third element CDrawObject -> first element CDrawObject...

Business Portal Show user
Hey, Does anyone know of how to get the business portal to display who is logged on at that moment in the header area? Thanks ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

Please help with Excel VB question
Hi, I'm trying to set a Name range in Excel through VB, by setting the name property when a specific cell in a worksheet is changed. The code is as follows: fred1 = CStr("=PL!$A$4:$E$" Worksheets("Control").Range("maxnumpass").Value) ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="numpasslist", RefersTo:=fred1 My problem is that the change is only active for the worksheet where I change the cell. Is it possible to ensure that this change takes effect across all worksheets in the workbook? Any and all help appreciated either in a reply to this post or on jgal...

Multithreading Question
Hi, I am writing a multithreaded server application. I have written a class to handle thread(CThread , say) activities like creating, suspending, resuming threads etc. I have derived a class from CThread (CMainThread, say) and a class (CClientThread, say) to handle client connection which is also derived from CThread. In CMainThread class i am creating a thread and waiting for incomming connections. As soon as a connection came i am creating an object for CClientThread and call the function to create a thread and so on. code flow: 1. Start the main listening thread. 2. wait for a con...

MS CRM Certification question

List Box and Temp Table question
I have a form with two list boxes, and add/remove buttons. The user moves Account Numbers from the first box [Accounts] to the second [Current Accounts]. Once users have selected the accounts they want in a report, I need those account numbers to pass to a temporary table [Acct Temp]. The report queries are based on this temp table. I have tested the report by manually entering and removing account numbers in [Acct Temp] and it works great. Now I need to know how to pass those account numbers from the list box. And, how to remove those account numbers from the temp table after a r...

capital gains for money market funds
Money market funds aren't supposed to have capital gain distributions, but this year two of mine did. The first (USAA) downloaded the transactions, and they appear as capital gains, which is good. The second (Fidelity) did not download, and I can't enter them manually, because capital gains are not an accepted. (For this reason, I also can't edit the first transactions.) I'm using 2007 Deluxe, by the way. Any ideas how to enter this, so my tax software reports match the 1099's? I tried manually editing a qif file, but Money changed it. Money won't allow ch...

reference question #2
A few days ago, some kind person introduced me to the INDIRECT function as a way of keeping a formula pointed at a fixed cell even after I've inserted a column or two on the worksheet. (Thank you!) Turns out, though, that while I need that fixed reference to a given column, I actually want a relative reference to the rows on the worksheet. Does anyone have a suggestion about how to set my formula up so the reference to a given column is absolute but the row floats? Thanks! =INDIRECT("B"&ROW(1:1)) for B1 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Exc...

MS Access

Easy signature question...
I use Outlook XP Pro and compose my e-mails in HTML. I have a multi-line signature and notice that whenever someone replies to my e-mails that the signature now has spaces between the lines (double spaced). I am wondering if recipients of my e-mail are receiving this goofy looking signature or just me when replied to. Does anybody know why it is doing this? Thanks in advance, Ian ...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

Questions about GP functionality
I'm a little new to GP but very familiar with SBF. A couple questions a customer has. 1. On the Additional Vendor Accounts (Purchases), when we have multiple accounts is there a way to set percentages so that it automatically splits up the amount on the payables transaction. We know about Fixed Allocation Accounts but the problem with that is you cannot edit the amount in each account at the time you enter the payables transaction. Any thoughts on this? -- Japheth Nolt Landis Computer www.landiscomputer.com PC Sales, Service & Helpdesk Certified Network Installation &a...