MS Money 98 Update file

I recently had to reformat and I lost the update for MS
Money 98. This is the OFX import function. MS site says it
doesn't support this program any more, so it no longer has
that file. Where can I get it?

TIA,

Grammy

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Moving Files To New Hard Drive
I just upgraded the hard drive in my girlfriends computer. It had 80GB and I added an additional 250GB drive. The OS is XP Home 2002. How do I go about moving _*everything*_ to the larger hard drive? "ampig" wrote: > > I just upgraded the hard drive in my girlfriends computer. It had 80GB > and I added an additional 250GB drive. The OS is XP Home 2002. How do I > go about moving _*everything*_ to the larger hard drive? > > Use the cloning software that came with the new disk to clone the old disk to the new. Everything is copied to the n...

MS Outlook 2007

Microsoft Money Plus #2
I got a new computer in April (Windows Vista) and installed Money Plus in May. For some reason, beginning yesterday (Sept 28) I cannot open the file. I always ran it "local" on my computer - not using the internet updates, etc. Can anybody help me get back in? Normally when I would click on the Money icon it would prompt me for my password. Now it prompts me to "accept" the Online Services Agreement and when I accept, it tells me that it can't load the Registration Library. ...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter Update: KB832333
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the corresponding KB article isn't. Hopefully it'll have some technical detail, but I'm not counting on it. "Milhouse Van Houten" <btvs@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:ehCzlR6wDHA.2452@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad3699f7-5cc3-4604-a768-32c4d044b630&DisplayLang=en > > Note: While the update is live, as of this moment the correspon...

corrupted file
Hi, I saved file on disk open in whare house pc, PC might had some dust in a drive . Now i can canot open again. Its pass word protected i tried in explorer take properties of a drive then tools then first option error checking CHECK NOW . Now i get to password window once i put password cannot open work book (it opens & close it self ) password is correct. please let me know thansk for help. Saqib You should not open (or attempt to open) a file from floppy. Copy to your hard drive and open from there. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Sa...

Money Plus Hangs at startup on Vista
I've tried installing both the Deluxe Trial edition and the full Deluxe install version from the (purchase) download site. In all cases, Money doesn't crash (as might be expected with DEP), it hangs after performing 18 I/O reads and 3 I/O writes. No splash screen or anything. I've tried everything I could find in this discussion group, but no go. It's not related to a Money file because a) I'm not even getting nearly that far, b) I've tried opening the sample one anyway. I've turned on SSL 2.0 and TLS 1.0 off. I never touched DEP, but turned it complete...

MS Exange connection

Tmp Pst file
I have 2000 server and 2000 workstation.All users have roaming profile on this server, and personal folder at outlook pst saved at c:\documents and settings\username\application\microsoft\outlook\usrname.pst and profiles in a directory on server \profiles. In one certain user in this folder c:\documents and settings\username\application\microsoft\outlook\usrname.pst for some reason many temp pst files are create , prf.tmp and have the same size with the original pst files. Could you tell me what possible create these tmp files or a way to find out how they are creating thank you ...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Is there a way to extract files from the Off line files cache
I have a laptop that used to be a member of a SBS 2003 domain and was utilizing folder redirection of My Documents. The laptop was never reconfigured to remove it from the domain and the user continued to use the domain login. Since that time (about a year ago), the computer and user were removed from the SBS domain. So far so good, the user on the laptop was happy.. Today, the laptop was worked on and was removed from the domain. Now, the question is, where are the files that used to be in My documents? I beleive they are cached in the Offline files folder (C:\wind...

MS Money 2005 Basics

auto file path update when excel sheet moved to another directory.
Hello, I've been working on a huge excel file for a while and I'm trying to make it easier to use. My problem is that when it is moved from the template folder to a working folder the formulas referencing a file in the template folder have their path changed in the formula and have to have the links updated. Since the file is protected it's impossible for the users to chance the source. It's wierd because it will still pull information, but if information is changed in the external data file the updated doesn't get ported over. I need some like the $ command to ...

MS CRM Certification question

Flushing bad karma from an aborted update?
I have XP Pro SP2 on my laptop. I was downloading and installing some updates the other on a public WiFi system when I had to shut down and get home. There were like 11 updates; five or six had downloaded and installed, but I had to click Cancel in the middle of downloading. Later, when I turned mu computer back on (no WiFi available, so no network), and it took forever to boot. When it finally did, I tried to view an MPG4 video with QuickTime and it hung up bad. No CTRL-ALT- DEL to end anything, no start menu for shutdown - nothing. So I held the power button to kill it, then r...

capital gains for money market funds
Money market funds aren't supposed to have capital gain distributions, but this year two of mine did. The first (USAA) downloaded the transactions, and they appear as capital gains, which is good. The second (Fidelity) did not download, and I can't enter them manually, because capital gains are not an accepted. (For this reason, I also can't edit the first transactions.) I'm using 2007 Deluxe, by the way. Any ideas how to enter this, so my tax software reports match the 1099's? I tried manually editing a qif file, but Money changed it. Money won't allow ch...

MS Access

My Excel file won't close on my Mac

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

.msg files
I have several .msg files, as well as other word documents and .pdf documents, that were sent to me in a zip file. The .msg files will not open. I just receive an error "Unable to read the item." Any ideas? Thanks. Ryan "Ryan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:c1da01c43840$e52c3ac0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have several .msg files, as well as other word documents > and .pdf documents, that were sent to me in a zip file. > The .msg files will not open. I just receive an > error "Unable to read the item." Any idea...