MS Money 2006 and Money for PPC

I have installed MS Money2006 trial version and microsoft money for Pocket
PC, Windows Mobile 5 operative system,device i-mate JASJAR. i can't
sinchronize both money data pn PC and PPC and all the time ther is window
with message "reading device databases". With Windows Mobile 2003 SE with
same softwares there was no problems. I'm using also ZoneAlarm Firewall. If
somebody know solution, I will appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
Davor Opic

P.S. Please, if you want, answer on my email addres: davor.opic@po.htnet.hr
0
Opic (1)
1/23/2006 7:42:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Microsoft Money 2007 #2
Recently purchased Microsoft Money 2007 online from Microsoft and downloaded to my PC. Installation was normal with no issues on operating system Win XP SP 2. I used Money 2003 before. Money 2007 state previous money files except for 98/99 can be opened. The files will be converted to Money 2007 format but backups of previous files would be stored. When I went through this process Money 2007 store the backups but come up with a error stating the Money 2003 files cannot be opened in Money 2007. No reason is given. Can anybody advice me what could possibly be the problem. I thought maybe i...

MS Money
Is Money not included in MS Works in Windows 7...Thanks,Nick "NICK MEALE" <nmeale78@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:O$uYiYs9KHA.4316@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is Money not included in MS Works in Windows 7...Thanks,Nick MSWorks has never been part of any Windows operating disk that I'm aware of. Some manufacturers bundle Works with their new computers, or at least did. On Wed, 19 May 2010 13:15:29 +0900, "BobbyM" <masseybNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote: >"NICK MEALE" <nmeale78@earthlink.net> wrote in message >...

Merging Quicken file into Money "Register"
I'm trying to switch from Quicken 2002 to Money 2005. My existing check register in Quicken goes back two years. I want to merge that file INTO my new Money Account Register file so that when I start up Money, I have a continuous file that shows the older stuff from Quicken and the new stuff from Money. I cannot figure out how to do this. Can someone provide a step-by-step? Thanks! See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=90. It's not exactly step-by-step, but it should point you in the right direction. "Harry Krause" <piedtypecase@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b...

How do you make a backup file
I have been using Lotus. When you SAVE AS you are given the choice to make a BAK (backup) file. Is there a similiar command in Excel? When I use SAVE AS it just asks if I want to replace. Thanks for any help. Another approach saves the file in a backup folder. Sub Backup() 'kept in personal.xls & assigned to toolbar button On Error GoTo BackupFile MkDir CurDir & "\Backup" BackupFile: With ActiveWorkbook MyWB = .Path & "\BACKUP\" & .Name .SaveCopyAs MyWB .Save End With End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com &qu...

Setting up a preffered stock and a Reit in Money 2003
A Reit that is not yet publically traded and a Preffered stock is more like a Bond that a Stock. How best should they be entered and tracked? In microsoft.public.money, Bob Barker wrote: >A Reit that is not yet publically traded and a Preffered >stock is more like a Bond that a Stock. How best should >they be entered and tracked? I would set up the REIT as a stock, and I would set up the preferred stock as a stock too. Bonds are priced as a percent of par/face value. Why doesn't money have investments like Reits and Preffereds? They are becomming a more common...

Quicken 2004 vs. Money 2004
Is there a place wher I can get Quicken 2004 compared to Money 2004? I'm running Money 2003 but my 401k bank will not support Money. So, I'm left figuring out which one to migrate to or have both... Thanks, Tom CNET.com ran an article comparing the two a couple of months ago. You might take a look over there. DAE >-----Original Message----- >Is there a place wher I can get Quicken 2004 compared to Money 2004? I'm >running Money 2003 but my 401k bank will not support Money. So, I'm left >figuring out which one to migrate to or have both... > >Than...

What happened to all the theme color sets with MS Publisher?
MS Publisher used to have an exstensive color theme set up. Now I get one palette. Does anyone know what's up with that or if I am doing something wrong could you guide me in getting a list of pallete options...? Thanks -- Chris Hayes Newby Did you just do an upgrade or something? View - Task Bar - select Color Schemes -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Newby" <hayes.cs(remove this)@gmail.com> wrote in message news:D08664B6-6CE8-433C-985E-51C3DFF25493@microsoft.com... > MS Publisher used to have an exstensive color theme set up. Now I get one >...

money on 2 computers
I have money 2001 installed on my laptop and would like to use it on my desktop. I am running a wireless network to share data, but am conserned if something happened to my laptop I will not be able to acess my money account. I'm not sure what your worry is - it is quite legal to have Money installed on your desktop and your laptop. "Jay" <jprill@wi.rr.com> wrote in message news:0d5601c383bc$c0b47c90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have money 2001 installed on my laptop and would like to > use it on my desktop. I am running a wireless network to > share data, but am ...

Slow loading of money files
Upgraded from deluxe 2007 to deluxe 2008 (Money Plus Deluxe). Same file now takes 10-15 minutes to load, and that is if it loads at all. Maxes out both CPUs and freezes up sometimes. Have done both quick and standard repair with "no errors". File size increased by 20 MB after repair. Running on Vista Ultimate x32. Right now I can't use the upgrade in the present state. Fist time in eleven years I've had a "real difficult" problem using Money. Any suggestions? What changed behind the scenes to cause this? In microsoft.public.money, wolschon1 wrote: >...

IE 8 crashes on MS site
Everytime I go to this MS site and click upgrade to upgrade my WMP DRM, IE crashes. http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/crlupdate/en/crlupdate.html I need to upgrade my DRM because everytime I plugin my flash drive, WMP crashes. The site is not compatible with other browsers. I'm using Vista Home Premium 64. Hi, You must be using the x64 version of IE. No problems here with Vista x86, SP2. or You have disabled one of your required ActiveX controls for the site. Go Tools>Manage Addons, Show - Downloaded controls and ensure all addons of this type are enabled. ...

Money restores
Where does Microsoft Money restore it's files? The program cannot open my information. The file is not found. I need to find the restore file and can't find it. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, J wrote: >Where does Microsoft Money restore it's files? The program cannot open my >information. The file is not found. I need to find the restore file and >can't find it. The Money backup files are named *.mbf, and are stored where you specify. The default is to store into the same folder as the *.mny file. I suggest you do a Start->Search of your hard dr...

Money Trial to Full Version
I have the trial version of Money Plus Deluxe 2008 on my PC. I bought the full version in store. Do I need to uninstall the trial version and reinstall the purchased one or is there someplace I can enter the product key to unlock the trial? Thanks Jer I don't know the answer to the question you asked. What I'd do is just install the retail version on top of the trial version. I'm betting the installer will know what to do. "dioxide45" <dioxide45---@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:CXb7k.7821$ZE5.4296@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com... >I have the trial versi...

Need to download Money 2003
My Money 2003 program was lost and I need to download it from the internet again. Microsoft support sent me here. Can anyone help? In microsoft.public.money, Jean wrote: >My Money 2003 program was lost and I need to download it >from the internet again. Microsoft support sent me >here. Can anyone help? If you have your downloaded trial upgrade Activation code, see http://shop.microsoft.com/MoneyUpgrade/PurchaseQuestion.asp ...

Money 2005
Hello! Please apologize my poor English! But there is no German Group for this product. Yesterday I got a new Money 2005 bought by Amazon. After installing and while I was preparing a new bank account I got the offer to update. I canceled this update and worked, imported datas from my bank and so on. All worked correct! Maybe an hour or so later I got again the offer to update and I accepted. After updating, closing und performing a new start of Money I always get the error message - "Runtime Error! Program: C:\Programme\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe R6025 - pure vi...

Money 2006 Portfolio Manager Problem
Hello Cal Learner-- MVP, I am still having the same problem - read below. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks. Sam. For not showing up transactions there is nothing to clik - they just not showing up in PM only in Transactions and second, I have selected to show Watch accounts also. The onlyhow I can fors to show them up is to delet and add it again. Any Ideas? Please, help. Tnak you. "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, Sandac wrote: > > >No, nothing change > > This seems inconsistent with what you write next. > > > - I stil...

Money 2007
I can't believe that Money 2007 still does not include the ability to use wildcards for renaming payees! Anyway, I'm trying to do things the Microsoft way and they are not working. I selected "Show standardized payee names for which a name match is not found," but all of the payee names in my register are still showing up with numbers and special characters. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? Thx! Kurt In microsoft.public.money, Kurt wrote: >I can't believe that Money 2007 still does not include the ability to use >wildcards for renaming ...

Applying downloaded deposits against invoices in Money 2006 Small
I would like to know if anyone knows the most effective way to apply downloaded deposits (check from customers) against outstanding invoices? In a previous version onf MS Money (2004 maybe), when a deposit was downloaded from your bank, all you had to do was Edit it and select an Option in the Edit window to apply the deposit against an outstanding invoice. This feature was lost in the 2005 version or somewhere along the way. Now it seems, the only way to apply a deposit is to go to the Invoice screen, apply a payment against the invoice, go to the register for that acccount, and del...

M04 Money Update Problem
When running money update I get an error message saying "Money encountered an error processing downloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI')" I have tried running money as administrator and also running it in adminsitrator session but no change. Neither does re-running money updates. Any ideas, perhaps re-install? thanks Scott ...

sql server data to ms word using xml
hi i was given a task to display sql server data in ms word using xml. Im currently doing research to accomplish the task. What i have in mind is to create an xml template (or schema?) to load the sql server data first.Then add the xml template in the ms word add-in option. Is it possible? Can anyone point me to the right direction? Thanks My approach to this for the last few years (since Office XP) has been to save a Word document formatted they way it should end up - as XML. And then rename it to a XSL and put in iterators to populate the data from the XML queried out of SQL Serve...

Where to download Money Plus Deluxe (non Trial version)?
Where could I download a normal version? I can find only a Trial which ends after 2 months. I know it's not available in public web sites. But I don't want to buy a product again. Could anybody share your copy of MS Money? bullka | 2009-03-18 | 1:47:52 AM wrote: >Where could I download a normal version? I can find only a Trial >which ends after 2 months. > >I know it's not available in public web sites. But I don't want to >buy a product again. > >Could anybody share your copy of MS Money? Sorry, but that would be both immoral and illegal. Skip a d...

Microsoft Money Plus Premium installed... doesn't run / launch
I am running Windows XP Professional. I just purchased, downloaded, and installed Microsoft Money Plus Premium. All went off without a hitch or error message. Downloaded perfectly, installed perfectly, no problems what-so-ever. I then go to run either Money or Insights... both programs "start" in that I can see a process for them in task manager. From that point on, NOTHING happens. The process sits there forever (forcing me to end task to get rid of it) and no window or application ever launches. I have tried all of the related knowledge base articles about how to cleanly rem...

reinstall money
I have had many computer problems lately, I have installed Money plus deluxe v 17.120.1415 and have already reinstalled it 3 times on the third one I had to call MS and they helped me. Now I have to format my C drive again, so is there any way I can salvage this install so I don't have to call again. All installs have been on same computer Thanks Jim In microsoft.public.money, reddog wrote: >I have had many computer problems lately, I have installed Money plus >deluxe v 17.120.1415 and have already reinstalled it 3 times on the >third one I had to call MS and they helped me. ...

Money cannot locate 'xx\xx' or cannot open it
I have been getting the following error message while opening my Money file. I have tried the Salvage.EXE file, there is nothing amiss with file permissions and the file is not read-only. What else can I try before giving up on Money and migrating to something else ? .... George Kirkwood Money cannot locate '<file path and name>' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file. You can change the read-only attribute in the Windows Explorer. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you will need to open your most recent backup file In microsoft....

Can no longer do online updates with money 2005
I can no longer do online updates with money 2005... I get the red exclamation point up by the update icon... All I get is a generic error and one that says that online updates are temperarily unavailable... this has been happening for the last couple of days... anyone have any idea what this might be thanks Hi, A friend of mine is having the same problem. Have you found an answer? If you click on Update now. There is no password by the accounts. Has anybody got this figured out? "E" wrote: > I can no longer do online updates with money 2005... I get the red > excla...

FYI: postings not appearing in MS Discussion Groups again
Messages posted using Google Groups and the MSNews server (msnews.microsoft.com) are not appearing in MS Discussion Groups again. This instance of the problem began some time between 1:19am and 10:12am on Dec 7, 2009 -- "a date which will live in infamy" ;-). Messages posted using the MSDG web interface continue to appear in GG and the MSNews server. If we want to respond to someone who posted using the MSDG interface, we will have to use the MSDG interface ourselves :-( until the problem is fixed. PS: After the problem was fixed the last time, MSDG did catch u...