MS Money 2000 Import Error (obres:22063)

I just bought MS Money 2007 Deluxe today.  I was able to easily set up
data
imports from a couple of my financial institutions.  However, two banks
that
are on the pick list are not working.  I receive the error message
obres:22063.  One of the banks, it once actually showed me the accounts
and
added them to Money, but the balance shows $0 and I get the same error
message when I try to update again.

Great program potential, but I am getting frustrated.  Any help is
appreciated.

So far, I have tried deleting the accounts, rebooting and re-adding,
but no
luck.

Thanks, Allan

money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

MS Outlook 2007

Activity Attachemnt upload error
Hi I am trying to upload a tiff image file to CRM server what I do is first write code to create attachment but i get error the url is http://success/_common/error/uploadFailure.aspx?hr=0x80070057 so it seems I have been authenticated by the server but something else is worng creating the upload error ,,,,,, Microsoft CRM Alert: File Upload Failure There was a problem while attempting to upload the requested file. Check the file path an --------------------------------------------------------------------what I do is first write code to create attachment public static void CreateFaxActivi...

Microsoft Money Plus #2
I got a new computer in April (Windows Vista) and installed Money Plus in May. For some reason, beginning yesterday (Sept 28) I cannot open the file. I always ran it "local" on my computer - not using the internet updates, etc. Can anybody help me get back in? Normally when I would click on the Money icon it would prompt me for my password. Now it prompts me to "accept" the Online Services Agreement and when I accept, it tells me that it can't load the Registration Library. ...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

Money Plus Hangs at startup on Vista
I've tried installing both the Deluxe Trial edition and the full Deluxe install version from the (purchase) download site. In all cases, Money doesn't crash (as might be expected with DEP), it hangs after performing 18 I/O reads and 3 I/O writes. No splash screen or anything. I've tried everything I could find in this discussion group, but no go. It's not related to a Money file because a) I'm not even getting nearly that far, b) I've tried opening the sample one anyway. I've turned on SSL 2.0 and TLS 1.0 off. I never touched DEP, but turned it complete...

MS Exange connection

Outlook 2000 Task Folders
I created new folders under the task folder for other tasks but when I put task in the new files I created they don't show up on my task manager, I can't set reminders and if I assign a task and the person sends me an update report it does not register because it says it is not in my task folder or calendar. How do I set up different task folders and still have the same funcions as when I set up tasks in my orignal task folder??? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Outlook only supports these functions for the Tasks folder in your default message store. If you...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

coexistence 5.5 and 2000
I have to install an exchange2000 cluster in a subdmoain, where the root domain have a 5.5 organization. It's not a migration, how it's possible to do that!? Thanks all. So you want to make your 2000 cluster (why are you doing clustering anyways?) part of your 5.5 org? That's not a big deal. When you run setup for Exchange 2000, simply select that you want to join an existing 5.5 org and follow the prompts. Do you already have an ADC in place? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed...

Excel 2000 Error Message
In the last week, I've been getting the error message each time I use the 'Save As' function, "A document with the name 'idmx8.xla' is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders." I know the xla extension refers to an add-in, but I have not recently installed any add-ins. Any suggestions on how to fix this? ...

capital gains for money market funds
Money market funds aren't supposed to have capital gain distributions, but this year two of mine did. The first (USAA) downloaded the transactions, and they appear as capital gains, which is good. The second (Fidelity) did not download, and I can't enter them manually, because capital gains are not an accepted. (For this reason, I also can't edit the first transactions.) I'm using 2007 Deluxe, by the way. Any ideas how to enter this, so my tax software reports match the 1099's? I tried manually editing a qif file, but Money changed it. Money won't allow ch...

Access 2003 >> Access 2007 (Run-time error 2467)
Hi. I'm trying out how our access 2003 applications work in access 2007. Unfortunately, lots of forms refuse to open. Where the error occures is Form_Current event, which contains something like std = "SELECT ....." Me.Subform_Name![Field Name].RowSource = std The program reports an error: "Run-time error '2467': The expression you entered refers to an object that is closed or doesn't exist." Anyone has any ideas how to fix this? Technically, that shouldn't work in Access 2003 either, but it wasn't quite as sticky about the syntax. To refer t...

MS Access

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

Mortgage Loan in Money 2005
I am trying to track my mortgage in Money 2005. The loan is a few years old and I cannot figure out how to show a loan intiation date versus the first payment. In other words, the loan was on January 1, 2002 but the first payment was not due until March of that year. As a result the payment is wrong so the amortization is wrong also. How do I set the loan origination date versus the first payment due date? I wouldn't worry the actual loan origination date. Money doesn't have a way to deal with this. You would be close if you set the loan up one month prior to the first payment. ...

Money 2.0
I have had to restore my computer and now can't get into Money 2.0. I get the message "A required .DLL file MNY0B99.DLL was not found." I don't know whether I have to download something or if there is some other reason I'm getting this message. Need help. Margie ...

Different error bar values within a data series?
I am trying to put error bars into my graph but need the values to be different. However, if I change one point it changes all of the points? Hi, Create two columns, one for '+' errors and the other for '-' errors. Rightclick on any data-point on your graph, "Format Data Series" --> select the appropriate "Error Bars" Tab --> under Error Amount check "Custom" and enter the ranges for the '+' and '-' values --> "OK" Regards, B. R. Ramachandran "Izzy" wrote: > I am trying to put error bars ...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...