monthly billing

I have a copy of Money 2000 business and personal, and I
would like to know if the is a way to automatically
create a quarterly bill.  We have a small home owners
group (40 homes)and once a quarter we send out bills
using money.  Currently we have to create a single
invoice for every home owner, but the procing and the and
the intervals are all the same. The process seem very
redundant, is there an easier way???
0
anonymous (74723)
1/23/2004 3:02:49 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

lost two months of received emails
Help I lost about 2 months of received emails. They are not in my deleted folder. I already tried the pst restore utility. Thanks ...

Convert years:months to months
Hello- I am hoping to use Excel to convert data that inputted in a years:months format to just months. For example, I want to translate 5:3 to 63 months. I'm running into one hiccup: Excel views the inputted data as time and is translating it into 5:30 AM, making calculations challenging Does anyone have any tips? =HOUR(A1)*12+MINUTE(A1)/10 you may need to format the cell a General as Excel can be overhelpful and use a time format best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Jen" <jvarley@u.washington.edu> wrote in ...

This Month and Last Month
In the same query, I am trying to get two counts so I can compare them in a pivot table. I have ServicesID ServicesDate I want a count of ServicesID for the current date this month AND a count of ServicesID for the same date last month in the same query. Any ideas? Use a subquery to get the count of services for the same date last month. Here's an example of how to do that sort of thing with a subquery: http://allenbrowne.com/subquery-01.html#YTD That example does year-to-date calcuations, but the process is the same. In your case you will be counting the ServicesID field where ...

Month By Month report
Does anybody have an RMS HQ sales report which would show sales in � by month? Ideally each month across the top of the page, and each department/catagory/supplier down the left of the page, with the value of sales each month. I would run this for the period of a year and it would show all my catagory sales per month etc. thanks Phil I am sending you the reports, once get then rate it. "Philip Gass" wrote: > Does anybody have an RMS HQ sales report which would show sales in £ by > month? > > Ideally each month across the top of the page, and each >...

MONTH(a1)
I'VE ACHANGEABLE NUMBER IIN a1 AND I PUT IN b1 "=MONTH(A1) IN ORDER TO GIVE ME THE MONTH'S NAME WHEN I CHANGE THE NUMBER IN A1 BUT IT DDINT WORK WHY? PLZ HELP THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX FOR AL -- frs ----------------------------------------------------------------------- frsm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3123 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51453 I believe you have to have a date in A1, not just a number. HTH Regards, Howard "frsm" <frsm.23jpcy_1140468300.4445@excelforum-nospam.com...

Is there a way of Making monthly tabs without typing each month?
I would like to avoid typing in each month every time I create a workbook. I have to do individual yearly workbooks. Is there a faster way to make monthly tabs. Example type Jan, Feb, Mar and then somehow the spreadsheet would fill in the following monthly tabs? The easiest way is to make a blank file with appropriate tab names, and then make copies of that file. Or, create a tab called "List", start your list in cell A1, and run this code: Sub Add_Tabs_From_List() Dim Nayme As String Dim K As Byte K = 1 Range("a1").Select 'this is the first cell in List Do Unt...

Product bill-of-material structure
Does anyone know about some third-party SW, which extends the MS-CRM product model to include a bill-of-material structure? In our current CRM system we can associate accessories with various models - think about a car and various options you can buy with a specific car model. Does anyone know if this will be available in version 2.0? Regards, Per ...

counting occurences specific month appears
Afternoon all, You've helped out before and I come to you again. Here's the question... 5 worksheets in my workbook, each representing a different office. Column A for each worksheet is the date in the following format: 03-May-10. Let's say the first sheet is named Montreal Office, the search range is A3:A5000, what formula am I supposed to use? I think from past posts, I'm supposed to use =sumproduct but I don't know how to incorporate my specific sheet. Thanks so much, MM On May 4, 5:41=A0am, MM <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After...

better options for time billing
there should be more options on better handling time billing for professional services like accountants and financial planners ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?m...

Stuck in Contract Billing
We are on GP version 9 sp 2. using the FieldService Contract module. We have several old contracts that show up on the Transactions-Contract Administration-Contract Billing screen. If you try to invoice them GP hangs. We have tried letting it run for over a weekend but it just won't process and keeps showing in the billing screen. Is there a file maintenance routine for Contracts or Field Service? I need to find a way to remove these old contracts. Thanks, David ...

First day of Next Month
Hello, In A1 I have the date 3/10/10. In B1 I would like to insert a formula that will show the Date 4/1/10. Basically, I would like a formula that will show the first of the next month no matter what date is shown in A1. Thanks for the help. Try this: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1) -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A3346E7-C4DE-...

Cell to show the last 2nd Month
Hi, I'd like to show a cell where it shows the last 2nd month of another cell, ie, in Cell A, the date is 03 May 2004 and I'd like Cell B to show March. I know the format will be MMMM but how to I get it to show March instead of May. How do I do it? Regards, Val Try this: =DATE(1,MONTH(A1)-2,1) With formula cell formatted as you said, "mmmm". -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "dolphinv4" <anonymous@discussions....

Earn $700/month Guaranteed Payment #2
Start earning within 15 minutes Join as Supervisor. Step by step instructions and Full Tutorial $700/month Guaranteed Income! Visit: http://www.gogonai.info/?id=rodheta ...

Avg. 1-month, 3-month, 6-month & 12-month Stock Returns
I don’t know for sure if Access can handle this request, but I know Queries are pretty powerful, so I’m thinking it is possible. As I alluded to in the title of the post, I’m trying to find a way to query for the average of 1-month stock returns, average of 3-month stock returns, average of 6-month stock returns & average of 12-month stock returns. This is my SQL now: SELECT SharePrices.StockSymbol, Avg(SharePrices.StockPrice) AS AveragePrice, tblStocksGroup.Company, tblStocksGroup.Group, tblStocksGroup.Class FROM SharePrices INNER JOIN tblStocksGroup ON SharePrices.StockSy...

month-to-month calculation
1- I am trying to have month-end balance be transfered the the next coming month. how do i do this so that when it reach full 12 month cycle, there is no over calculation of month-end balance transfer. ...

80070490 kb967723 but kb967723 was successfully installed 2 months
So what gives? Why does auto update continue to try to install this update? It just started trying to (re)install this update again a couple of days ago. I am also getting this for kb972145, which was also successfully installed 2 months ago. -- lucky jack lucky_jack wrote: > So what gives? Why does auto update continue to try to install this update? > It just started trying to (re)install this update again a couple of days ago. > I am also getting this for kb972145, which was also successfully installed 2 > months ago. The error is occurring because there'...

printing Little Current month and Little Next month on Banner when it should little PRIOR month and little Next month.
I use microsoft outlook 2002 to print my family's yearly calendar. On professionally printed calendars, when February is shown, there is a miniature January and March. But the output from microsoft outlook is showing Big February and little February and Little march. How do I get the previous month to display next to the next month on the banner? ...

Month By month Sales Report
Hi, Does anyone have a report for HQ or SO which shows 12 months across the top and sales by department/supplier/category etc on one page? This would save me having to run several reports to get the information i require! Thanks! Mikeh had written this in response to http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Month-By-month-Sales-Report-37005-.htm : We have hundreds of customized reports stored on our DB. Call or e-mail me and I will check for you. Mike 800-513-5917 x123 ------------------------------------- Philip Gass wrote: > Hi, > Does anyone have a report for HQ or SO whic...

Month and Year
Hi, I have a date mm/dd/yyyy in a excel spreadsheet , I need to extract month and Year in different column . Like in A1 = date (mm/dd/yyyy) B1 = mmm C1 = yyyy Hope its understand. Thnx Dushyant Easiest method: Just type =A1 and format the cell to show just the month or just the year. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Dushyant Rajput" <dushyant001@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OR$knshkFHA.2484@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a date mm/dd/yyyy in a excel spreadsheet , I need to extract month > and Year in differe...

Saving Monthly Accounts and starting a new Month?
Hi Everyone, I really enjoy the Access Database System it has helped me a lot with my accounts but I must be doing something wrong because, I keep opening new databases for each month instead of it following on from the previous month and using the same "Categories!." So my question is How do I save the previous month and let it be stored, and start a new month on the same system or page but without adding up what has been put in the system... If you know what I`m on about. Thank you Angeldelight... melting in the UK weather :) Hard to advise without some info ...

Months #3
Hi, Is there a way (formula or whatever) to have the 12 months instead of typing them. I used Jan in cell B2 and Feb in cell C2, selected both cells and then used the mouse to copy them to the range D2:M2. Some of the months were Ok but not all of them? Can any one help? Khalil Handal one way would be to put a date formatted as MMM in b2>put =b2+32 copy across. more properly would be =date(year(b1),month(b1)+1,1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Khalil Handal" <khhandal@stthom.edu> wrote in message news:O1UrWrp1GHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx....

The best Domain Names for only 10$ A MONTH!!!
Theres nothing I need to say, the website speaks for itself. http://website.ws/phase1782 ...

Auto entry of bill drawn from my account
I know Apay and Epay. But I have several bills drawn by the payees from my account (traditionally how it's done in Europe instead of push.) I have read Help, I have Googled the daylights out of the web, but I can't figure out how to do it in Money. It was very straightforward in Quicken. Any tips? <GuildenNL@gmail.com> wrote in message news:376bf343-bb74-4288-b459-0998a772255d@e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com... >I know Apay and Epay. But I have several bills drawn by the payees > from my account (traditionally how it's done in Europe instead of > push.) I have re...

Sum based on monthly transaction
greetings...it's me again..and i need help...hehehe how can i make my report look look like this... | Pay Period | Gross | Salary | ------------------------------------------------------ | Jan 1-15 | | 3,500.00 | | Jan 16-30 | 7,000.00 | 3,500.00 | | Feb 1-15 | | 3,500.00 | | Feb 16-28 | 7,000.00 | 3,500.00 | | Mar 1-15 | | 3,500.00 | | Mar 16-30 | 7,000.00 | 3,500.00 | -------------------------------------------------------- | TOTAL | 21,000.00 | 21,000.00| TNX ...

Printing upcoming Bills & Depostis
I finally figured out how to print out my upcoming bills and deposits! It only took me about a year! So for anyone who is interested it is... Bills & Deposits > Reports > Print Don't know how they expect people to know this? But I'm glad I found it. (totally by accident!) Jennifer ...