MoneyLink -- Thanks, Mr. Watson.

I was just perusing the Money FAQ and was delighted to find out
about the Excel MoneyLink plug-in, among other interesting
things.  Somehow I've been ignorant of it up until now, although
I've been using Money since 1995.

So thanks, Dick, for your work in maintaining the FAQ -- it's
very useful.  The MoneyLink information is slightly dated -- it
only mentions that MoneyLink is available for up to Money 2003.
The free "lite" plug-in is currently available for up to 2006 at
http://www.ultrasoft.com/moneylink/download.shtml.

I love having 10 years worth of financial data on hand and look
forward to many more, so I'm always paranoid about Microsoft
completely hosing this thing and all my history.  I've been
exporting QIFs regularly and now with MoneyLink I have another
way of preserving data (and linking to some other Excel financial
spreadsheets).  I'm curious about the paid version that lets you
work with Access -- I might have to give that a try some time.

Rufus
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

To Mr. Liengme: Re My previous Post Concerning My Bar Chart Problem
Hello again Mr. Liengme, I tried what you suggested, and it works just fine. But, I really don't understand what, exactly, I am doing when I do this cell deletion. And then "select that cell (B1) down to the last and across to C". a. Can you explain, please what I am accomplishing when I do this ? What happens or changes in the Formatting, or... ? b. Also, I thought I would be clever and formatted one column as text. This did not work. Why not ? Thanks again; really appreciate your time and help/ Bob ------------------------- Your x and y values are both num...

Custom form causes Dr Watson
I have one machine that does not like a custom form. The form will cause a dr watson error when it does the Check Name. I have banged my head on this for quite some time, and have even rebuilt the machine (OS) from the ground up. Something specific to that is causing this error (Suspicions include Adobe products, they don't tend to play well with others). I have retrieved the Dr. Watson log, but it does not appear to be much help. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks, Nick ...

MoneyLink for Money Plus/908
now available at http://www.ultrasoft.com/MoneyLink -- Michael Gordon Wow! That was fast. Big thanks to David as always. "Michael Gordon" <gordonm@denison.edu> wrote in message news:e1jvho32HHA.5852@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > now available at > > http://www.ultrasoft.com/MoneyLink ...

Ultrasoft MoneyLink
I just upgraded from XP Pro 32-bit to Windows 7 64-bit. When I went to re-install Money 2007, it told me my activation code wasn't good, and gave me a Digital River (out of service) phone number to call. Instead of going through that rigmarole, I just installed the Money Plus that I had purchased last June. It converted my file and there do not seem to be any initial issues with Money. HOWEVER, I also downloaded and installed the appropriate version of MoneyLink. That seems to work properly, also. BUT, the "refresh money data" is still pointing to the old location for the Mo...

Module "CarryOver" from Mr. Allen Browne
I copies and followed the instructions and installed the module from the site below: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-24.html It is not working and hangs at the very first 'Dim' statement which is Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Am I expected the modify the code here and anywhere else in the module? Please help. Thanking you in advance Leo Leo, Check your References make sure you have one set to the DAO x.x Object Library. Also make sure that none are MISSING. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, inform...

Ultrasoft MoneyLink for Money 2004? #2
The latest version of Ultrasoft MoneyLink (referenced from the Money download page) doesn't support Money 2004. Will Ultrasoft be adding support for Money 2004? If so, roughly when will that be available for download? Thanks... --Tad ...

Mr. Bill Yanaire aka KevinPanzke works for Microsoft
You live not far from Garden Grove, CA (funny how I am not far from Garden City/GlenCove road, but NY). You're involved in Microsoft-connected business. You checked my social profile on 27Dec2009 at 19:46 hours EST time. I seriously know what you do online whenever you visit my pages. Keep in mind, if you do something bad, we will know accross planet Earth. Uncle Stan. On Dec 29, 4:36=A0pm, "Stan Starinski" <China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote: > You live not far from Garden Grove, CA (funny how I am not far from Garde= n > City/Gl...

MoneyLink for 2005
The 2005 version of MoneyLink is now available at ultrasoft.com. -- Michael Gordon MVP Thanks for the heads-up. I'm having a problem installing it. I get an error during the installation that USMNY.DLL failed to register. Does anyone know what could be causing this? "Michael Gordon, MVP" <gordonm@denison.edu> wrote in message news:ewbhKkusEHA.2072@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > The 2005 version of MoneyLink is now available at ultrasoft.com. > > -- > Michael Gordon > MVP > > > I got the same error and contacted David -- once I hear from h...

Slight apology to Mr. MS Publisher
A day or so ago, you answered my query about letter spacing. You said: If you are seeing the problem on your screen, it is your video driver. If you are seeing it in print, it is your printer driver. The correct answer, of course, is C; None of the above. You've harped on this before, and I plead guilty - I didn't give you all the information. Sorry, and mea culpa! The files look fin in hard copy and on the screen in Publisher. It's when the files are uploaded via FTP to a Web page and viewed thru a browser that the letters get all squished together - it's in the HTML scenar...

Mr. Gates and Mr. Buffet
I'm very delighted with the news about Mr. Gates retiring from business and focus on charitable work. Mr. Buffett commited 85% of his personal fortune for the causes. Perhaps a social revolution can be expected to undo the social inequities created by the technical revolutions. Then, and only then, the fruits of his genious will be enjoyed by mankind. This world will truly be a better place. The scope and scales of Mr. Gates' legacy should be learned by his marketing managers. By why wait forty years to accummulate such wealth before giving them away? You can start now, p...

Ultrasoft MoneyLink for Money 2004?
Do you know if Ultrasoft MoneyLink will be updated to work with Money 2004? If so, any word on when that might be available? Thanks... --Tad I expect to see a version for 2004 -- and think it will come out shortly after the official Money 2004 release. -- Will you sponsor me in the Tour de Cure? http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1058&px=1626087 "Tad Price" <tadprice@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:003b01c34fb1$6781c770$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Do you know if Ultrasoft MoneyLink will be updated to > work with Money 2004? If so, any word on...

Update to Ultrasoft MoneyLink?
Does anyone know when/if there will be an update to the Ultrasoft add on to import Money files to Excel? The add ons page for Money 2005 takes you to a link for the add on to Money 2004, and it doesn't seem to work with Money 2005. There should be one coming soon (not sure how soon, but it is coming). -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.micr...

MoneyLink for M07 / Excel07
Anybody tried that yet? I just installed Excel07 and MoneyLink for M07 is nowhere to be seen. Before I go spelunking, I thought I'd see if there was any "common wisdom" on this that I've missed or am ignorant of. I asked too soon. A reinstall repair of MoneyLink (maybe not necessary) followed by some following the new menus in Excel to add the add-in and browse to it and there seems to be MoneyLink joy! "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote in message news:%23QORNCNIHHA.2236@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Anybody tried that...

Mr Dave peterson, Please help
I am trying to get contact by e-mail but my e-mails are bouncing back.Sir,can you please look into my question'macro to automise the task' One of the reasons that posts don't get answered is that the reader finds it too difficult to understand the question. I think you may benefit by rewriting that question. Ps. By addressing this message to a single person, lots of people won't even bother with a solution. TUNGANA KURMA RAJU wrote: > > I am trying to get contact by e-mail but my e-mails are bouncing back.Sir,can > you please look into my question'macro to...

Duplicate entries from Ultrasoft Moneylink
Hi all, I've recently started to use Ultrasoft Moneylink to export data to Excel so that I can analyse it there. However, I've just noticed today that when I update my money data from within Excel I'm getting some (recent) entries being duplicated (ie two identical rows on my Excel worksheet for the same transaction). I can't see what's going wrong. Is this a commonly encountered problem with an easy solution? Cheers! Martin I've never seen it. Do you have duplicate accounts created by the download process in Money? <martin_pentreath@hotmail.com> wrote in me...

Ultrasoft MoneyLink for Microsoft Money 2007
It's now available at: http://www.ultrasoft.com/MoneyLink/download.shtml -- Michael Gordon MVP Thanks for the link. I may not get it up and running for a while, but they've always shipped code that works in the past. This is one more gate to M07 passed. "Michael Gordon, MVP" <gordonm@denison.edu> wrote in message news:ebKdXUCsGHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > It's now available at: http://www.ultrasoft.com/MoneyLink/download.shtml It's working for me, Dick. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-...

Attn: David Kendall: MoneyLink for M05?!?
Will there be one? Approximately when? My understanding is that there will be one -- maybe around the end of the month. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote in message news:%23hbLaAFnEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Will there be one? Approximately when? > ...

dr watson errors in outlook
I get a dr watson error when I open my calendar and try to accept an appointment. outlook wants to shut down..why am I getting this, I have tried disabling dr watson and same error??? What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Anita <anita11851@aol.com> asked: | I get a dr watson error when I open my calendar and try | to accept an appointment. outlook wants to shut down..why | ...

deleting United States of America and adding Mr. & Mrs.
Here are my two problems: 1. Want to eliminate the words UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that automotically print out from my address book contact list. Right now I have to eliminate the words which appear on the line after city, state, and zip code. 2. I have a holiday letter address list and I have to go through individually and add the words Mr. & Mrs. Is there a way I can enter the Mr.& Mrs bit one time and then it will always print out until death or divorce do they part? Thanks To learn about ways to control how an Address is inserted into Word from Outlook, take a loo...

dr watson errors
user is getting multiple dr watson errors and has to reboot pc. user had reflections software loaded onto machine I remove the software per Tech net suggestion but the errors are still happening. see errors below: 80000003 (hardcoded breakpoint) c0000005 (access violation) Please help any ideas will be much appreceiated ...

Export register data from Money Plus to Excel? Moneylink failed.
How can I export data from the transaction register in Money Plus to Excel 2007? I tried installing Ultrasoft Moneylink as an Add-in but it doesn't seem to launch at all - even if it did work, I understand that only reports data can be exchanged. I'd even be willing to scan a printout of the register if I knew how to print that first. Thanks Hi, I don't know a thing about Money Plus. That said, if the Ultrasoft Moneylink add-in is for Excel, then in Excel choose Office Button, Excel Options, Add-ins, and click the Go button at the bottom of the window. If you see yo...

Anyone know how to get the stock symbols via MoneyLink?
I'm trying to extract the stock symbols from MS Money to excel. Unfortunately, using MoneyLink I can only seem to get at the full stock name, not the symbol. A reasonable second choice would be to copy and paste an Excel report, but they also seem to exclude the symbol for the full stock name. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! Dave Smith ...

Mr. Kallal & Mr. Fenton: What did I do wrong?
Pls, could you check up http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.access/browse_thread/thread/53ccf79645430bc0/01b2fcbeceb22ac0?lnk=st&q=Set+rsVzdy+%3D+CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(%22VZDY%22)+Czech+version&rnum=1&hl=en#01b2fcbeceb22ac0? According to your comments I must have done something wrong, but I don't know what. Pls, answer in this newsgroup. TIA Vlado For a post that is 5 days old, it certainly not considered rude to start another post/thread.. I not sure why my name is mentioned here....as I don't see my participation in that previous thread.... To ...

Mr Reed, Please help !!
Hi all and especilally Mr Reed, Two questions 1. I now have Outlook 2003 and when I start to type in a email address into the To: field, the auto-fill kicks in and a list of likely suspects shows up. Has anyone worked out - Where this list is stored ? How to copy / paste (or transfer or convert) all those addreses from that list into my Contacts address book ? 2. There used to be an option where my recipients, (anyone I wrote or replied to) would automatically be copied into my address book. That option seems to have disappeared. Anyone know where it went ? TIA Bobbie ...

To,Mr.Jensen Harrisn and Mr.Savraj Dhanjal @MSoft.com
Dear Sirs, Thank You for doing a great job as far as Ribbon's UI is concerned. I have a simple question which might not be directly related to your work with excel, but, I would request you to find out a reply to the following question. Why Microsoft does not bother with the security of MS Excel? Why it is possible that all security measures taken to protect a workbook and the VBA projects etc. can be compromised in seconds. Just wanted to know the reason. Is it a policy or just an oversight? It shall be kind of you folks to reply back. It's probably the same reason ...