money vs simply accounting

i've used simply accounting but never ms money, are they both similar in
function? is ms money any easier?

--
http://www.msforums.org/
http://www.fragmax.com/

0
mdopro (9)
4/6/2005 4:48:49 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

Email to all contacts in an account
Hello, I have CRM 4.0 and i was trying to send an email to an account with related contacts. the email was deliverd to the account email but not to the related contacts. i couldnt find a way to do it. Is there any way for the email to be sentl automatically to the contacts related to an account when sending an email to the account? any help would be highly appreciated. regards ...

How to Hide inactive accounts
I can't figure out how to hide my 0 balance, inactive accounts. I'd especially like them NOT to download to my Pocket PC either. Anybody know how to do this? Thanks, Bill In microsoft.public.money, Bill Howell wrote: >I can't figure out how to hide my 0 balance, inactive accounts. I'd >especially like them NOT to download to my Pocket PC either. Anybody know >how to do this? In the Account List, right-click and select account is closed. I don't know how that affects Pocket PC. Thanks Cal, I'll let you know tomorrow whether that affects the PPC syn...

VS Tools for GP9
Is there a way to make a custom Visual Studio (.net) form act like a regular GP MDI child form? (Stay visible - not modal) I have a custom form tied to the the SopEntry form which will display additional data about the orders. However it does not stay visible unless it has focus. I need a way for the custom form to be visible while GP and it's other forms have focus. However still give way (allow them on top) to other forms in the MDI. On a side note, it would really be nice if there is a way to get the size and location of a GP child form as well so that I could move and resi...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Quest: Console app Build tool return val to VS output window...
I have a console app the I built that I run in another project post-build. Now I want the VC++ build process of the build app to think there is a build error and stop running the post-build cmds so what return value can I exit the console app with that will stop build like the VC++ standard complier and linker command line program can stop for standard build errors... Any help... Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ > Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... Thanks t...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Databases
I want to be able to sort my customers via the products they buy. I know how > > to do an excel spreadsheet which is useful for mail merges. I also know that > > by adding new categories you can sort contacts. Which is the best system? > > Pros/cons of each method please > > > > Peter Peter Brown wrote: > I want to be able to sort my customers via the products they buy. I know > how > to do an excel spreadsheet which is useful for mail merges. I also know > that > by adding new categories you can sort contacts. Which is the best > system? >...

money 2005 #11

Reassigning accounts changes owenr on ALL objects....
We had a sales guy leave so I reassigned his accounts to various other reps....worked great EXCEPT it reassigned all objects related to that Account....even the completed ones. Where it screws me up the most is on orders already created and the reportinig that I have created....it moves those historical orders to new rep. reports have to be based on order owner vs created by because we have admins that do some order entry. Is there any way to reassign account and NOT have it change the owner on any activity/order/etc that has been completed or is in the past?????? maybe an append query at th...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

Account View Is Strange
I just added a US Bank Credit Card account to my Money 2007 file and the Account Register looks much different than all of my other accounts and I do not see a transfer option to transfer from one card to another. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Bgreer5050 wrote: >I just added a US Bank Credit Card account to my Money 2007 file and the >Account Register looks much different than all of my other accounts and I >do not see a transfer option to transfer from one card to another. > >Any ideas? I suggest you set Tools->Settings->AccountSettings(global)-&...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Migrating Accounts #2
Hi all, I have same error Luis Murguia exposed in the group on 2004-06-02 08:59:04 PST. I want to migrate accounts. Right now I'm testing only with one record. This is the content of cdf_account table: AccountId = 1 TerritoryId = 3 OwningUser = 1 OwningUserName = Administrador Name = 'CTA TEST' IsPrivate = 0 StatusCode = 1 StateCode = 0 The other fields are null The cdf_systemuser table has this: SystemUserId OrganizationId BusinessUnitId DomainName SourceUserName ------------ -------------- -------------- ---------------------- ------------- 1 1 1 ABITSCOL\...

money vs simply accounting

401(k) Accounts
OK...I must admit it: I'm completely baffled by how Money 2004 tracks 401(k) accounts. My setup so far: * I have a 401(k) account set up with a cash (contribution) side and an investment side. * My paycheck deduction goes into the cash (contribution) side. I have this data accumulated for three years now. * I've never put in any investment transactions at all. I've been told I should be paying attention to cost-basis and that I should track share purchases in as much detail as possible. What I fail to comprehend is how money flows from paycheck to cash account to inv...

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Add userdefs to Unit Account setup
Can you add userdef fields to the Unit Account Setups form? We have users that could make use of those fields. It looks like it would be an easy thing to add. I can use Modifier, but if it's out of the can, it would be better for our clients. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

Reinstall Money Plus problems