Money User's Guide

I downloaded the trial version of Money 2004 to see if I
would actually get some use out of a money management
program.  I opened the user's guide to get an education
but the window isn't big enough to display the full text,
meaning I have to use the slide bar to read a full line
across the screen.  I find this very annoying, especially
because I can't change the window size.  The maximize
button isn't an option nor can I place the cursor on the
border of the window and drag it open.  Is this just poor
planning or is there someway to make the text easily
readable?
Thanks for any help.

anonymous (74717)
1/20/2004 1:58:52 AM
money 28651 articles. 4 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Craig wrote:

>I downloaded the trial version of Money 2004 to see if I
>would actually get some use out of a money management
>program.  I opened the user's guide to get an education
>but the window isn't big enough to display the full text,
>meaning I have to use the slide bar to read a full line
>across the screen.  I find this very annoying, especially
>because I can't change the window size.  The maximize
>button isn't an option nor can I place the cursor on the
>border of the window and drag it open.  Is this just poor
>planning or is there someway to make the text easily
>readable?

Open this link in a browser window:
http://www.microsoft.com/money/support/manual/money04/toc.asp

0
via_newsgroup (13113)

Two computers, one Money file.

Cannot login a new user
I login GP as "sa" and create a newuser. When the new user tried to login GP and got "There isn't a valid login record on the server for the user ID and password you entered." I checked GP and SQL Server and the user is there. What can I do to solve the problem? Thanks. stien, Are you making sure that you log into GP with the user id as the same case? With 9.0, the user id/password is case sensitive. It could also be that you didn't grant access to the user to any companies in the User Company Access window but I don't think that's it as on initial log...

Applying 2003 User interface to Excell 2007
Can Any one help me understand how can I change 2007 Excel Ribbons to the Old 2003 Excel User interface, please help this new excel is turning my life into hell Hi, Yes is not good is it. I don't know of any freebies but this commercial system 'claims' to give a 2003 interface to 2007 http://www.addintools.com/ I found this some time ago but never got around to trying it http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize/index.php -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficien...

Great Plains Requsition Managment Data Extraction for end users
For the role of Requisition Purchaser, there is not way for these users to view all outstanding req's at any point in time and answer questions such as, "What is the status of my req?" Ereq used to provided a vry simple qry that would display this information, in BP2.5 & RM there is no option to quickly and easily see ALL reqs that are out there. For instance, which approver is sitting on a req and not moving it along. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this su...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Percent Format: Allow user to type Percent, not decimal?
Seems like when a field's underlying value is a decimal amount, but the presentation format on a field in a form is "Percent", the user still has to type the decimal equivalent of the percent when editing the field. e.g. CouponRate=.05437 is shown as "5.437%", but when the user clicks into the field to type something, they have to type, for instance, ". 04798" to get 4.798 percent to show. Seems logical from one perspective, but my users don't care for it. I can think of one way to handle this, using event code, but I'm wondering if there is a Good-...

Duplicate Funds in Money

disallowing specific users to send email to the internet
Is there any way in Exchange 5.5 to restrict specific users from sending emails to the internet? We have a couple users that are sending too many personal emails out and we would like to block them. Thanks Add them to the delivery restrictions box on the IMS. On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:01:55 -0700, "Jason Gallas" <jgallas@usa.nospam.net> wrote: >Is there any way in Exchange 5.5 to restrict specific users from sending >emails to the internet? We have a couple users that are sending too many >personal emails out and we would like to block them. > >Thanks >...

Access users
I have an access database stored on a network server. Users use it to enter in data. My questions is, does every users that uses it need to have access installed on their computer or is there another option? We want to upgrade to Office 2007 and we would need to get the Professional version for all users if they need access on their computer. If there is another way to use the database without having the full version of access installed on each computer, we can purchase the standard version and save some money! Any suggestions? Thanks, Jasper Ever since Access 2.0, there's been a ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

additional SQL users
Currently the only ODBC account available is SA. How would I set up an additional account for use of the ODBC driver with limited access? Create a new SQL Login in Enterprise Manager and grant that login access to the databases to which you want it to connect. You can restrict access a number of ways (i.e. db_denydatawriter database role) such as creating your own database roles and assigning your own permissions to objects or granting specific access only to specific objects for a specific database user. I have been cautioned not to continue down this path since it causes database instab...

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...