Money used to "wake-up" and ask to open when I downloaded my data from Bank

I have M2001 and M2004 and when online with my bank and downloading
statements, it USED to prompt me "would you like to open Money 200x ? "
(2001 =ofx and 2004 =qfx types).
Now it juts prompts me tosave the file - I then have to open Money and
IMPORT.

Did somethingon MY Pc chnage , or do you think it's the website ?
More specifically, what is it that triggers the "would you like to open ..."
prompt ?

Any input appreciated.

Bobb

0
nospam87 (74)
4/14/2005 12:11:53 AM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow