Money unable to connect to the Internet, banking,...

I get this error, "Money was unable to connect to the
Internet, banking, or brokerage server you were trying to
access. The Internet address is currently invalid. If the
problem persists, contact Customer Support. (OFX)", when
trying to connect to Wells Fargo Online Services.

What can I do to remedy this?

-Tom
0
anonymous (74721)
8/11/2004 5:13:38 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Tom wrote:

>I get this error, "Money was unable to connect to the
>Internet, banking, or brokerage server you were trying to
>access. The Internet address is currently invalid. If the
>problem persists, contact Customer Support. (OFX)", when
>trying to connect to Wells Fargo Online Services.
>
>What can I do to remedy this?

This is going to sound stupid, but when you go to
https://www.oasis.cfree.com do you get a picture of some palm trees?

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
8/11/2004 5:23:32 PM

Yes, I see palm trees and a blue background
0
anonymous (74721)
8/11/2004 5:35:58 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Tom wrote:

>Yes, I see palm trees and a blue background

OK. That URL is the same path as your OFX server. The fact that it
worked indicates a lot of things are successful.  (DNS, SSL
Certificate, firewall, and more)

I would try download again. If you are using Money 2002 or newer,
and download has remained bad for a day, I would call Wells Fargo
Customer Service at 1-800-956-4442 .
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Outlook connecter to hotmail features?
I am using outlook connecter but the synchronising is painfully slow, sometimes it takes hours to download onto the outlook, can anything be done to speed this up and improve syncing? Also when i open e-mails in the outlook and sometimes delete e-mails they are not shown as deleted in the hotmail, again is there something that can be done for this? ANother question is with outlook can you set it so the outlook application starts immediately on the start-up of your computer? My final question is does using outlook connecter limit certain features that outlook offers, i am in th...

Cannot Watch Internet TV Using Media Center
I would like to watch Internet tv in Windows Media Center but whenever I attempt it I get a notice "Sorry Internet TV is not Available in Canada." I live in New York State. My computer clock is set for EST time. I have no idea why the media center thinks I am in Canada. My OS is Vista, SP2. Thank you. Check the followings:- 1]Time zone 2]Regional and Language Options control panel 3]Language set into the Internet Languages option 4]If the above are OK then rerun the Media Center Setup using proper US Zip Code. regards, S.Sengupta[MS-MVP] "Nissi...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

Banking
Using CRM, how do we import real time banking information to update balance. Simular to Quicken and MS Money Do you know of any modules to perform this task? what information ar you looking to import and where are you looking to store it in CRM? "Hal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D753280-0C3A-4F8C-A36F-23F3F17236E5@microsoft.com... > Using CRM, how do we import real time banking information to update balance. > Simular to Quicken and MS Money > Do you know of any modules to perform this task? Hal, What exactly do you want to impor...

money 2005 #11

disallowing specific users to send email to the internet
Is there any way in Exchange 5.5 to restrict specific users from sending emails to the internet? We have a couple users that are sending too many personal emails out and we would like to block them. Thanks Add them to the delivery restrictions box on the IMS. On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:01:55 -0700, "Jason Gallas" <jgallas@usa.nospam.net> wrote: >Is there any way in Exchange 5.5 to restrict specific users from sending >emails to the internet? We have a couple users that are sending too many >personal emails out and we would like to block them. > >Thanks >...

Duplicate Funds in Money

* OWA was unable to get to your inbox
Our OWA Exchange 5.5 server (Windows NT Server) recently died and we replaced it with a Windows 2000 Server. We installed Exchange 5.5 OWA then applied Exchange SP4. Everything was working until we apply Windows 2000 SP4. Everytime we logon we get "OWA was unable to get to your inbox" error. As soon as we un-installed Windows 2000 SP4, OWA works again. Our Exchange 5.5 server is running under Windows NT SP6a (plus up to date security patches). It also has Exchange 5.5 SP4 installed. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks, Paul ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Problem with some mailbox recieving e-mail from Internet.
Hi I'm still running exchange 5.5 sp4 and windows 2000 sp4. (I'm planning to migrate this year) This is my problem: Some mailboxes are not able to recieve e-mail from Internet, it is happened with a specific Internet domain. I'm totally confused because the same e-mail is recieved by others mailboxes. I went to KB and found nothing, check for the message tracking log, there I can see the e-mail addres of the sender, so it is logged but I find no way to understand what's going on. Any help will be very appreciated. Thank You. On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 05:13:12 -0400, "...

Monitor inactive connections
We have users who routinely leave open inactive connections to Great Plains. They'll go to lunch without logging out, or go home for the night, etc. Is there a product or feature that monitors inactive connections and logs them off or terminates them after a period of inactivity? Thanks, Reid This would be a great feature. This is a battle i constantly fight to get people to log out when they leave. Robert "Reid" <warrex@cox.net> wrote in message news:eG8XnYxjGHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > We have users who routinely leave open inactive connections to Gre...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Connection error?
I haven't been able to get on my Outlook Express email for weeks. This keeps popping up in the "send/recieve" bar. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'shawmail', Server: '127.0.0.1', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 5101, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Please help. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windo...

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...