Money Small Business #2

Hello - I am in the process of looking for a Small Business Billing package
and was told that the Small Business Version of Money may have everything I
need.  I am looking for software that can keep up with my client info,
reoccuring billing, invoicing, statements, AR & AP, GL, Aging accounts,
Taking Payments, customize invoices, statements, Reports, etc.....  I
downloaded the demo version from Microsoft's site, but it seems to be more
personal finance oriented.  Is there anyone out there using the Small
Business version that could tell me what that package does before I invest
the time and money.  Also is there a place that I could download a trial
version.

Thanks in advance for your time.

0
smorgan (5)
12/11/2003 1:20:42 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

go to - http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/additional.asp

"Scott" <smorgan@siuins.com> wrote in message
> Hello - I am in the process of looking for a Small Business Billing
package
> and was told that the Small Business Version of Money may have everything
> need.  I am looking for software that can keep up with my client info,
> reoccuring billing, invoicing, statements, AR & AP, GL, Aging accounts,
> Taking Payments, customize invoices, statements, Reports, etc.....  I
> downloaded the demo version from Microsoft's site, but it seems to be more
> personal finance oriented.  Is there anyone out there using the Small
> Business version that could tell me what that package does before I invest
> the time and money.  Also is there a place that I could download a trial
> version.
>
> Thanks in advance for your time.

Thanks for the info, but I had read that earlier, I would really love to see
the system and its features.  Woudl be nice if Microsoft would put a demo of
it on their site.  The info screen does not really show what all it can do.
Any other ideas?
"Christopher" <NOchristopher.lambspam@NOSPAMtalk21.com> wrote in message
> go to - http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/additional.asp
>

> "Scott" <smorgan@siuins.com> wrote in message
> > Hello - I am in the process of looking for a Small Business Billing
> package
> > and was told that the Small Business Version of Money may have
everything
> > need.  I am looking for software that can keep up with my client info,
> > reoccuring billing, invoicing, statements, AR & AP, GL, Aging accounts,
> > Taking Payments, customize invoices, statements, Reports, etc.....  I
> > downloaded the demo version from Microsoft's site, but it seems to be
more
> > personal finance oriented.  Is there anyone out there using the Small
> > Business version that could tell me what that package does before I
invest
> > the time and money.  Also is there a place that I could download a trial
> > version.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your time.

0
smorgan (5)
12/11/2003 3:26:17 PM
yes - download the trial version to get a feel of the system and 'imagine'
what the business features would be like.

> Thanks for the info, but I had read that earlier, I would really love to
see
> the system and its features.  Woudl be nice if Microsoft would put a demo
of
> it on their site.  The info screen does not really show what all it can
do.
> Any other ideas?
> "Christopher" <NOchristopher.lambspam@NOSPAMtalk21.com> wrote in message
> > go to - http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/additional.asp
> >

> > "Scott" <smorgan@siuins.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello - I am in the process of looking for a Small Business Billing
> > package
> > > and was told that the Small Business Version of Money may have
> everything
> > > need.  I am looking for software that can keep up with my client info,
> > > reoccuring billing, invoicing, statements, AR & AP, GL, Aging
accounts,
> > > Taking Payments, customize invoices, statements, Reports, etc.....  I
> > > downloaded the demo version from Microsoft's site, but it seems to be
> more
> > > personal finance oriented.  Is there anyone out there using the Small
> > > Business version that could tell me what that package does before I
> invest
> > > the time and money.  Also is there a place that I could download a
trial
> > > version.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance for your time.

Mopneys is fine for Personal Finances Hel even I use it.

But for your  Business your livelihood, invest a few hundred bucks and get
Peachtree or shudder quickbooks.

"Scott" <smorgan@siuins.com> wrote in message
> Hello - I am in the process of looking for a Small Business Billing
package
> and was told that the Small Business Version of Money may have everything
> need.  I am looking for software that can keep up with my client info,
> reoccuring billing, invoicing, statements, AR & AP, GL, Aging accounts,
> Taking Payments, customize invoices, statements, Reports, etc.....  I
> downloaded the demo version from Microsoft's site, but it seems to be more
> personal finance oriented.  Is there anyone out there using the Small
> Business version that could tell me what that package does before I invest
> the time and money.  Also is there a place that I could download a trial
> version.
>
> Thanks in advance for your time.

0
maglic69 (6)

forwarding in Exchange 2003 #2

Disaster Recovery for CRM 1.2
Does anyone have any documentation on the steps to backing up CRM 1.2? We want to make sure we are backing CRM 1.2 up correctly if the server should go down. We were unable to find any documentation on Microsofts website for a step by step backup solution. Right now we are just backing the CRM databases using the scheduler in SQL; is this ALL that is required and if so do we backup ALL of the databases or just certain ones? The owners of the company want to make sure we can restore ALL of the data if needed. -- Thank You, Troy Hi Troy Microsoft have included details of backing...

2 Questions
Hi I run Win 2K with Excel 2K Question 1 I have some VB code in the "Sheet 1" module of my excel file. The code is as follows: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Column <> 12 Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo ErrHandler Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Formula = UCase(Target.Formula) ErrHandler: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub I would like this code to run automatically whenever the file is opened. (I am assuming that this would remove the enable/disable dialog box option when opening the file) Can someone tell ...

getdlgitemtext #2
Hi, I meke code from example behind, and not working corectly, buffor "String1" they are no my text in IDC_EDIT1 it is a somthing wrong this bufor, may please send me good idea. void CDialogPASS::OnBnClickedButtonDp2() { CString String1; GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1, String1); } mike 1010 Is IDC_EDIT1 an actual control? I've seen this fail when the control ID changes due to editing of the dialog. joe On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:44:33 +0200, "1010" <mig1010@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi, > >I meke code from example behind, and not working >corectly,...

missing buttons #2
I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mails and my send button and now my paper clip button are missing. I've checked in where you can add buttons but they're not in their either. What can I do to find them. Are you using Word as your e-mail editor? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:4E889BAD-E127-4AF8-BC98-7AB117D0B90B@microsoft.com, Sharon wrote: > I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mail...

Multiple Outlook #2
I imported an Outlook 2000 pst file into Outlook 2003. Now when I open Outlook my Personal Folders appears 4 times in the left hand "All Mail Folders" When I close Outlook it gives me an error and msvbvm60.dll is mentioned. Any help on how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated. Mick ...

queue stuck #2
HI... i ahve exchange 2003 and i am facing problem that i am getting lot junk email and all messagess are stuck in queue ..after that my server hang so i need to restart server and clear the queue before restart it does't allow me to clear the queue ... pls help me .. tejal ...

Trouble sending emails #2

display name #2
hi i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and not display name (Customer Care) how can i resolve it? Thanks An application should allow you to specify display name for sender. Does it send via SMTP or MAPI? Matrix_pd wrote: > hi > i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by > exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and > not display name (Customer Care) > > how can i resolve it? > > Thanks -- Please re...

Money 2007 E-Pay
Noticed this morning when I was paying my bills this anomaly. Perhaps I am missing something. Scenario: Paying a credit card bill. In Money 2004 (my previous version of Money) I would use Credit Card as the category and in the subcategory use the particular credit card account I was paying. Worked great. Money 2007, there is a new category named Credit Cards/Transfer. When selecting this there are no payee categories listed. However further down the list is another category named Credit Card. Using Credit Card shows the various payees. Not sure what the difference is between Credit C...

double lookup #2
In Excel2000, I need help with the following formula: my data is arranged like this ( I can rearrange if needed).. joe pete sue rating 30 10 5 A 20 5 3 B 10 2 1 C I then have values for joe, pete, sue. I want to look up the name and then give me the rating. The numbers may not be exact. For example, I want the output to look like this ( with the formula looking up the rating) name amount rating (formula needed) joe 11 C pete 7 B sue 1 C Can someone please help me with the formula to fi...

Pocket Money for Smartphones
Does anyone know if there are any plans to create a version of pocket money that is compatible with smartphones running Mobile 2003? It's really a pain that mobile Money doesn't work on any smartphones! ...

Attachment Size #2
Hi ! Is it possible to block the adding of attachments in an=20 outlook client ? Or block the adding for attachments that=20 are bigger than 2 MB for example ? Can i get an error=20 Message or something ? (I think about an GPO or Registry=20 change or something else....) I have Users around here with Pop3 Outlook 2000 and=20 Outlook 2003 Clients. The Problem is that some of them are=20 trying to send Mails with Attachments with 300 (three=20 hundred!!) MB or something else like that.... Because they=20 don=B4t look an the size of their attachments. So the Mail is going through our WAN over ...

Covert v. 2000 -> v. 2.0

Reports in Money Small Business 2004
Since "upgrading" from Money SB 2002 to SB 2004, when I run a Sales Analysis Report (ie, "All Projects" or any project for that matter) . . . NONE of the sales/invoices are included (except as $zero) for the dates BEFORE I "upgraded" the software. The paid (or unpaid) invoice (s) for all of the projects are still there, showing the correct amount of money, they are not, however included in ANY type of report I try to run. In other words, I can ONLY get totals within a report SINCE I "upgraded" (since 6/1/04). IF I were to run any sales reports...

small problem
hi every body; i wrote a program that it has error ;plz help me :( using System; namespace ConsoleApplication45 { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red; Console.WriteLine("***********"); for (int i = 0; i < 1008; i++) { Console.BackgroundColor = ConsoleColor.DarkCyan; Console.Write(" "); } move(); // ***********error is for here***********************************************...

MS Outllook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Backup/Restores
Need some help with what the procedure is to backup Business Contact Manager data from a single user license system and restore it on another backup system I have. This needs to include the opportunities and other data linkages made on the system being backed up. Tried doing an export / import but based on some info I saw on the MS Office Web site this won't work! Would appreciate any help! There is a backup/restore function for the BCM database on the file menu. -- Guy Lapierre www.forefrontbusinesssolutions.com "WHY" <Hnyda@mindspring.com> wrote in message n...

Do money updates install when you're not admin?
I noticed when I first start using money it told me to log on as administrator so that the updates can take effect. Is this true of all money updates? When I see the message "Money update recieved" does that mean it has also been installed or do I have to log in as admin to complete the process? In microsoft.public.money, Brian H wrote: >I noticed when I first start using money it told me to log on as >administrator so that the updates can take effect. Is this true of all money >updates? When I see the message "Money update recieved" does that mean it >has a...

Money 2006 Small Business Rating
After using Money 2006 Small Business now for many months I will have to say that it is the worst Money I have ever used. It is so slow! It is running on a 3 Gig Pentium IV with 1 Gig RAM. I have been using Money for many years now and am VERY SORRY that I purchased Money 2006. Just my comments. What exactly is slow. Not that I don't believe you, but are the slow parts and different that what some folks have described report on here, for example in the FAQ. For comparison, I don't see any slowness, nor have seen any in the past. I have M04 Small Business, with what I'm sur...

Return Money 2005 DIRECTLY to MS :)
Just read the conditions of the 30-day Money-Back Guarantee and MS will refund "reasonable" S&H costs up to $7! If you're unhappy w/ Money 2005, I can't think of a better way to get your opinion across than to send it back directly to MS (along with the "explanation for return" that they request) AND stick them with the shipping bill. :) If you return it to the store, the best MS will ever learn is that it was defective. Sending it back to Redmond lets them know they just paid $5 extra for a product they rushed out. Your voice will instantly take on as much...

Changing password #2
Hi, If I change a domain user's password, will that user's Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? I mean, does Active Directory share the same password with Exchange Server 2003? Thanks! Exchange never had passwords separate from domain, not even in Exchange 4-5.5 era. So you would change just one password, which belongs to AD account. Michael wrote: > Hi, > > If I change a domain user's password, will that user's > Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? > I mean, does Active Directory share the same password > w...

Microsoft Money #5
Just purchased new copy of Microsoft Money as part of Works Suite 2004. When trying to open this product it tries to open the older version, 1999. Then get a error message saying, "Money cannot open this file because it was created by an incompatible version." Any advice on what to do? In microsoft.public.money, Jeannie wrote: >Just purchased new copy of Microsoft Money as part of >Works Suite 2004. When trying to open this product it >tries to open the older version, 1999. Then get a error >message saying, "Money cannot open this file because it >was c...