Money Plus Deluxe (v17) and PocketPC with Windows Mobile 6.1 #2

Hi,
I use a PC version. Now I bought a phone with WinMo operating system.

What can I do with such those devices? Is there a possibility to use a thin
MS Money cluient in mobile device and then synchronize changes made in
pocpet PC with a file in PC?

0
groups.lt (9)
2/25/2009 10:21:04 AM
money 28651 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

How do I unlock the document in my Windows Messenger?
I have been trying to use the Windows Messenger that was pre installed in my computer and I have even upgraded to Windows Messenger 5.1 hoping that I could finally utilize it but unfortunately, everytime I would send a message, There is always that statement that" the modification of this document is locked". Can you please help me with this and unlock whatever it is that has been locked so I can use the Windows Messenger? Messenger? Are you trying to relate this to Outlook somehow? FYI Messenger 5.1 is extremely old. You should upgrade. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http...

Quest: Console app Build tool return val to VS output window...
I have a console app the I built that I run in another project post-build. Now I want the VC++ build process of the build app to think there is a build error and stop running the post-build cmds so what return value can I exit the console app with that will stop build like the VC++ standard complier and linker command line program can stop for standard build errors... Any help... Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ > Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... Thanks t...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

SMTP errors #2
We just recently migrated from 5.5 to 2003, a few users are occasionally receiving this error when sending messages out and I'm not sure what to do about it: Any idea what would be the problem? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jwinston@scadirect.com on 11/03/2004 12:49 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <ExchNY.nycpdc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <jwinston@scadirect.com>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [209.73.208.162]> -- Thanks The recei...

money 2005 #11

RichEdit Control Colour #2
Hi all, I've a problem in setting the text & backgroup colour in MFC's CRichEditCtrl. In my program, I need to have a text editor having 1. backgound color = Blue 2. Text colour = Yellow I can succesfully set it in the CRichEditCtrl by using SetBackgroundColor() & SetDefaultCharFormat(). It works fine. However, when the text in the CRichEditCtrl was selected, the color will be inverted! (i.e. Text = Blue & backgroud = yellow). How can I change this default behaviour? say Text = Orange & backgroup = black. Can I do so? Rgds, Marco ...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Why aren't my posts shown in the group? #2
I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? Even after waiting for 15 minutes and checking again? "sschipper@islinc.com" wrote: > I posted a reply to a guy named Peter about his tooltip problem in an > MDI application and the system said "Post successful", but I never saw > my message on the board. Can anyone explain that to me? > > ...

Microsoft Money in Australia

Overlapping 2 charts (XL2003)
I have a 5 row 3 column sheet in A1:C5. Here are the 15 values (first 3 are column headings): type day amount A,1,10 A,2,11 A,3,12 B,3,7 I'm aiming to have a chart with 1,2,3 on x axis, and 3 blue values: 10 units tall over the 1; 11 over the 2; 12 over the 3. Then I want a red 7 over the x value 3. So I want to see both 12 and 7 above the 3 on the x axis, either overlapping or side by side. I created a chart by highlighting C2:C4 and hitting F11. I can name that series as A. So far so good. Now I want to overlay B data, so under Source Data I add a series named B with values =sheet1!c5...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Moving files after re-stalling Windows XP Pro
Due to a corrupt Windows file I had to re-install Windows. Unfortunately this meant that the new Outlook "Contacts" files, and files I had set up in "My Shortcuts", do not show up in the current Outlook. How can I locate, and move, these files from the old Outlook into the current Outlook? Thanks, The file you need up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm There are specific steps you should take ...

[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports Querying of OpenDocument Format
[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports MySQL; adds Extended File- Type Support & Output Enhancements. [Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml, DataDirect Technologies has released an updated version of DataDirect XQuery, an easily embeddable, Java-based implementation of the XQuery 1.0 and the XQuery API for Java standards. Here are some of the highlights of the new release: * Extended file type support and output enhancements, DataDirect XQuery version 3.1 further simplifies the performance of combining and processing heterogeneous data sources. The product now supports the abil...

Problems with Money 2005

Windows Live Messenger doesn't "remember" me
Hi All, My Windows Live Messenger doesn't "remember" my username/ID. I click remember me and then when having signed off I restart it or the computer again, it doesn't "remember" me. Help! ...

Money 2000 user guide

using windows xp chart wizard, how to create secondary axis
previous posts related to secondary axis were unhelpful they did not reveal steps related to windows xp chart wizard i.e. what does display the format dialog mean? Hi, You can display the Format dialog in a number of different ways. Select the item and then right click. From the popup menu choose Format select object. You maybe able to simply double click the item, which will show the dialog. Or again with the item selected use the menus Format > Selected xxx None of the above is XP specific. Cheers Andy geraldwicks1962@yahoo.com wrote: > previous posts related to secondary axis...

How can I show a modal window with server code
Hello, comunity Does any body knows how can I show a new modal window from server code?. I don't want to use javascript and "window.showModalDialog", I need to do it from my server code Click event. Thanks you all. "Miguel Gómez" wrote: > Hello, comunity > > Does any body knows how can I show a new modal window from server code?. > > I don't want to use javascript and "window.showModalDialog", I need to do it > from my server code Click event. > <http://www.asp.net/ajax/tutorials/launching-...

Calendar #2
On the Outlook 2002 Calendar, on the Day/Week/Month view, the items that have activities scheduled are bold. Is there any way to highlight or colour these days different colours, maybe based on their categories? Hello, Calendar color can be defined using lable. Please review the follow article below: 296230 OL2002: How to Modify Default Calendar Labels http://support.microsoft.com/?id=296230 Best Regards, Jan Suralertrungsri, MCSE Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support Client Server Infrastructure -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ri...

money vs simply accounting

cannot convert from 'class CPoint [2]' to 'const class CPoint [2]'
Hi i am getting the above compile error (C2440) and i can't work out why. This is what it involves class MyClass { protected: CPoint memberPoint[2]; } MyClass::MyFunction() { CPoint stackPoint[2]; stackPoint[0] = somePoint; stackPoint[1] = anotherPoint; memberPoint = stackPoint; } the above error occurs at the memberPoint = stackPoint line. I cant work out why i cannot assign 1 point array that is created on the stack and assigned values (stackPoint[2]) to another array that was created as a member array of the class. I didnt initialize the member point array, but i shouldnt have ...

Money Data #2