Money Plus Deluxe - Installation Problem

I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version).  When I run
the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen.  That screen
doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's
suppossed to.  If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation
program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to
run).  If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license,
change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work.

I have Windows Vista with all current updates.

Any idea why the installation program hangs?  Or why the "accept-the-
liceense" screen isn't showing the graphics?  (I installed the program
on another computer, and the license screen contained graphics and I
was able to loan and road Money Plus Deluxe fine.)

Thanks.
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Problem printing picture on a report
I would like to print a picture on a report behind the report data. The picture prints fine on all pages of the report except the first page; I can't get it to show up on the first page. I have the following code in the On Format event of the detail line; If Me.Office = "home" Then Me.Picture = "I:\My Documents\My Pictures\home.bmp" Else Me.Picture = "I:\My Documents\My Pictures\branch.bmp" End If Any ideas why the picture won't print on the first page but does on all the others? Thanks. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://w...

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Signature Problem
Any ideas on how to fix this problem? We set up universal style signatures for everyone here. I set all Outlook apps on each machine to Rich Text because then HTML could view it correctly. With HTML set on all machines, the signature was messed up. Problem now is that when printed out, the signature is distorted. For instance, Carla D. Goodloe has the . blending with the D. They are on top of each other when printing. Another example is De Young, where the e blends with the D. I do not know what is going on but it prints like this in both Rich Text and Html format. The signature ...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

problems opening new email/calendar entries
when I try to open a new email/calendar entry, I get the following error message in Outlook 2007: Could not install the custom actions. The object could not be found. I have had this problem previously but can't remember where I found the solution which was somewhere on this forum. I know I have to delete a specific file folder, but can't remember which one. anyone who can assist? Thanks! ...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

CRM Quick campaign problems.
Hi all. I'm having an issue with our CRM system, and it looks like it's by design and not a fault. When we send a quick campaign to our marketing list it goes along realy well, create the email, add the unsubscribe etc, create the activities and auto send the emails. Now that's all good, but at a random point through the campaign it will abort, different places in different campaigns, different lists etc and we couldn't work out why. Now on Friday I did a campaign to a list of 1000 contacts, it failed after 9, so I went through the list and discovered that the contact on #10 h...

Money 2000 user guide

APAY transaction problems
I have a question I have a APAY transaction that happens monthly but the problem is that it started out working correctly every month it would pay then move to the next month. All of a sudden about 6 months ago it started skipping months and now it has gotten even worse. It now says the next payment is Feb 2005. Of course it will pay in May and will then change the next payment date again. It is now jumping ahead like 4 to 6 months every month. It really isn't a big deal because it gets paid every month but it does worry me to what is going on! On Sun, 2 May 2004 12:22:01 -0400, ...

Void Deferral Transactions Problem
I am having a problem voiding some deferred transactions. I entered the transactions through Receivables Management. I can see these transactions under the customers in the Deferral Inquiry window. However, they do not show up in the Void Deferral Transactions window for me to void. Some other transactions entered the same way in the same batch as these but under different customers do show up. Cannot figure out why that would be. I have tried check links and deferral check links to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks! Paul ...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

ADC problem
Hi I installed 2 new exchange 2003 servers as part as my existing Exchange 5.5 organization. I configured a 2 way ADC connector too. So, when I move a user from a Exchange 5.5 server to a Windows 2003 server my Exchange 5.5 shown the user Home Server accordingly to the movement. My problem is when I move users between Exchange 2003 server......so my exchange 5.5 servers doesn't realize the change and they continue shown the old user Home Server. When I create a new user in Exchange 2003 server, the user Home Server is set to "None" in Exchange 5.5. Any ideas? Thanks a lot ...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Problem with distribution groups
We have 3 locations within our organization with different domain names and we are trusted domains. In my global address book I have a dist list setup and have added groups at all 3 domains that included all users for each locations. We want to be able to send a newsletter to all associates in our organization. When I send the email it does not work. We get the email locally but the other organizations do not receive it. Any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks! what version of Exchange? if 2000/2003, are they Universal Distribution groups? are you getting any error? what happens...

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Searching problem
I was trying to search for an emailed receipt for a mouse I had purchased and discovered that there are no records past about a year ago. Apparently everything past then was archived. How can I search archives? I opened the archive folder and there is nothing in there past a year either. If I use the File / Open command I can see past Outlook data files from 2006 and some backup files from earlier times also. I am leery of opening one of those files because I don't want to lose my current mail. How can I safely view these old files to search them? You just open them. Eaxactly ho...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Query Problems
I have a table of ecards that is populated from a website and includes receiver, sender, and Team leader. The problem I am having is names can be entered into the table like this "Tom Thumb", but Team leader is a dropdown menu that is constant and lists name like this: "Tom S. Thumb". When I make a query to find all the members of Tom S. Thumb's team, I get everyone except Tom Thumb, who is member too. Tom Thumb has his own higher team leader, so I can't change that. How do I get Tom Thumb to be included when I enter "Tom S. Thumb" as Team Leader? ...