Money Plus Deluxe - Installation Problem

I downloaded mny2008usweb.exe (the 60-day trial version).  When I run
the program, I get to the "accept-the-license" screen.  That screen
doesn't show any graphics, and the text doesn't fit in the boxes it's
suppossed to.  If I click on the "I accept" button, the installation
program hangs (although all other programs on my computer continue to
run).  If I click on any other buttons (e.g., decline the license,
change the destination folder, etc.,) those functions work.

I have Windows Vista with all current updates.

Any idea why the installation program hangs?  Or why the "accept-the-
liceense" screen isn't showing the graphics?  (I installed the program
on another computer, and the license screen contained graphics and I
was able to loan and road Money Plus Deluxe fine.)

Thanks.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Problem with memmove CArrays and CStrings...
I have the following struct struct SINVFRONTDATA { public: long m_ID; CTime m_Date; BYTE m_Status; double m_Amount; CString m_InvoiceNo; SINVFRONTDATA() { m_ID = 0; m_Date = CTime(1998, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0); m_Status = 0; m_Amount = 0.0; m_InvoiceNo = _T(""); } } I create a CArray<SINVFRONTDATA, SINVFRONTDATA&> which I then call SetSize to the maximum number of possible elements to avoid the array reallocating memory as elements are added. The problem is, as I actually add my elements into position, I may have to 'insert' it and move all other elem...

Can not get MS Money Premium to connect to internet after KB searc
I can not log into the Windows Live ID because Money will not connect to the internet. I am running Win XP SP2 on Tablet(Pro version) with IE 7 and have upgraded and reset ie7. I have gone through KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891338/ and http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899935/ from Cal Learner's previous posts. However, these have not worked and I cannot get to use Windows Live ID since it will not connect. I also reinstalled Money again, but not available. Anyone have any ideas? I know this has been a running problem, but I want to use the Live ID process so my bank info wi...

Sorting Problems
I am trying to sort numerically a column with a mix of numbers and text: 1 2 3 (36 hrs) 4 5 (19 hrs) 12 13 (6 hrs) but this is what I end up with: 1 2 4 12 13 (6 hrs) 3 (36 hrs) 5 (19 hrs) Any help? If you split the data into two columns--one column for the number portion and one column for the parenthetical portion, you can sort by that first column. In fact, you don't even need that second column! One way to do that is to insert a column to the right of the original column. Then select that column Data|Text to columns delimited by spa...

"Virus scanner has detected problem with the file"
I recently downloaded Office 2003 from a CD-Rom that Microsoft sent me after signing up at a conference. I previoulsy had Office installed on my laptop, and had saved many Excel files. However, now that I have downloaded this new version of Excel 2003, I can no longer access my old Excel files. When I try to open these older files, I receive the error message "The file cannot be opened because your virus scanner has detected a problem with the file." I do have Norton Internet Security installed, but I cannot figure out if that is the problem, or if the Excel 2003 has prevented older...

CRM SF Outlook: Succesful Install, cannot access though
Can some one plz explain stepwise how to access CRM SFO. I cant locate any documentation to it. Thugh it has been succesfuly installed on my machine. Please guide me how to go around with it. Thanks g Best bet for free documentation is the Implementation Guide. Also this excellent site: http://www.mscrmexperts.com which happens to host a white paper you might be interested in on the SFO. info@sharedcal.co.uk www.sharedcal.co.uk Your fast route for team calendar view sharing in MSCRM 1.2! "Gautam Sachdev" <gautamsachdeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:739B7E8A-828E-415...

Money 2005 & currencies
I'm considering Money 2005. Can anyone give some info on how assets and accounts in different currencies are handled. Are exchange rates downloaded and used for reporting? Thanks, Patrick I saw an update option somewhere under Tools/preferences or options. I think currencies are updated when you start M05 and synchronize (if it works one day :-) ) >-----Original Message----- >I'm considering Money 2005. > >Can anyone give some info on how assets and accounts in >different currencies are handled. Are exchange rates >downloaded and used for reporting? > &g...

Receive problem
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3345044547_469066 Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="B_3345044547_444925" --B_3345044547_444925 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I have not been able to download email to my entourage account for some time. It returns the following message: Even when I re-enter the password, it comes up with the same thing. I am on Mac OSX and entourage X for Mac. ...

Problem Opening Outlook XP
I was having a few small problems with outlook xp so I uninstalled the whole office suite. After uninstalling I cleaned everything refering to "office", "outlook" in the registry (windows xp professional w/sp2) with jv16 PowerTools 2006. Then I reinstalled Office XP. Everything works except, when opening outlook I get the message "Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe Vbscript.dll to self register.". Then outlook closes. I have registered vbscript.dll successfully and still the error. I have un/reinstalled several times now and still t...

MONEY 2006 portfolio manager
I am confused as to what is actually being terminated. I have used MONEY and Moneycentral for many years to keep track of my investment portfolio. I have entered all of the information manually, most of my investments are bonds and that is the only way to do it. Also my brokerage is Zionsdirect and they don't provide a feed. Now in the future will I be able to continue as I am doing now. The bond portion should be OK as long as the program continues to keep track of the date and updates the interet payments that I have manually scheduled. Stocks and mutual fund prices will req...

Bizarre problem with Outlook 2002 and .net passport
My Outlook 2002 has suddenly developed a very strange problem. When I create a new message to send and try to select a file as an attachment up pops a .net passport window asking for my details: this happens while the file viewing window is displayed. Really quite bizaree so help appreciated! ...

Problem with long filename in Win 98 while reading the filename from command line using function ParseCommandLine()
Hi All, I am developing an MDI application using MFC. I am facing a problem related to long file name in Windows 98. When I drags a file with longer name of 8 characters (say abcdefghijk.txt), on the icon of my application on the desktop. My application opens the file with modified filename, eg. abcdef~2,txt. This problem does not exist on Win2K. BOOL CIcadApp::InitInstance() { CCommandLineInfo cmfInfo; ParseCommandLine(cmdInfo); ....... Is their any solution to this problem ? Thanks, M# This is not really a problem. MS-DOS does not know if the target can handle l...

XMLA .NET connection problems
Hi, After install msxml 4.0 and XMLASDK 1.1, i proceed to configure the datasource.xml file, as follow: <DataSource> <DataSourceName>FoodMart 2000</DataSourceName> <DataSourceDescription>Microsoft Analysis Server 2000 on local machine</DataSourceDescription> <URL>http://localhost/xmla/msxisapi.dll</URL> <DataSourceInfo>Provider=MSOLAP.2;Data Source=md001144</DataSourceInfo> <ProviderName>Microsoft XML for Analysis</ProviderName> <ProviderType> <TDP/> <MDP/> <DMP/> </ProviderType>...

MS Money 2005 Trial Installation Problem
Everytime I try to open the the 90 day trial I get the following errors: 1. "Money cannot run because your system is currently unable to encrypt data at the required levels...." (I am running Windows XP Professional SP2 and IE 6 so this does not make sense) 2. I click "OK" go to the "File" on the menubar and get Runtime error! Program:.....gram Files\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe abnormal program termination" 3. I click "OK" and get Runtime error! Program:.....gram Files\Microsoft Money 2005\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe ab...

Data validation list problem
I am using Excel 2002 sp3. I have a number of sheets that use data validation to limit the values that can be entered in specific cells - this list is several columns wide by up to 1000's rows long (sequential currency amounts for each denomination). It resides on its own hidden sheet which is protected. All works fine but occasionally one or two (or more) of the values in this list seem to be getting altered. e.g, the column may read 98.0, 98.5, 99.0, 99.5 and instead of the next one being 100 (which it was originally) it is now 90 and so on. A number of different users...

Outlook 2003 Hotmail account problems
I have set up about 3 hotmail accounts with along with 2 POP accounts. I seem to have reoccuring problems with the accounts. Sometimes i can't d/l the messages and i get errors when send/receiveing, sometimes it doesn't show the "+" symbol next to the name on the account, sometimes it doesn't show all the messages. When i go through the internet to hotmail.com everything is fine, it's just mainly when i send/recieve i get the error messages. Any help is appreciated, thanks! nutshell222@hotmail.com ...

Problem with Crystal Reports 11-12-04
Hi there, We are running 1.2 on W2003 (Exchange on a separate W2K server). Whenever a user launches a report, an error message is printed in the report area: CrystalReportViewer Se necesita información para poder procesar este informe. Se necesita información para poder procesar este informe. This is in Spanish, but it means something like "Information is needed to process this report". And, yes, it is displayed twice. A previous test installation in our environment worked just fine, but this new one is not. Any help will be very welcome. Thanks in advance. Reg...

Access Import Problem
I am trying to import an excel spreadsheet into Access 2002 w/SP3 loaded. All goes well until it actually starts the import then I get the following error: "You entered an expression that has an invalid reference to the property |." Does anyone know what causes this or how to fix it? I saw alot of posts that talked about coding errors but this is a simple import. Thanks for your help ...

Access to Money file from laptop & desktop not working anymore
I had Money 2005 Premium and it allowed me to synchronize/access my Money file from my laptop when I was travelling and through my desktop when I was at home. A message popped up in Money 05 that says my 2 years of online access was over and that I needed to upgrade to continue synchronizing/sharing file access. So I purchase Money Plus Premium and installed it on both computers. Now I am not able to "share" the info between laptop & desktop. I also noticed that Money Plus it is not synchonizing anymore after I close Money program like it use to with Money 05. The only re...

Problem when displaying a value
Hello, I am displaying a value in a textbox of a form (mytextbox.Caption = 14595" , and the result in display is : 1,4595E+04 Is there a way to force Access to display the value as 14595 and not as 1,4595E+04 ? Thank you. I'm confused. If this is a text box, it does not have a Caption property. Just set the Format property to: General Number of possible Fixed. If it is a label, try: MyLabel.Caption = Format(14595, "General Number") -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to g...

OE6 fails after installing Office 2000 #2
The help of the assembled multitudes is welcomed: I tried to install MS Office 2000 Premium into an environment containing MSIE6.0 and Outlook Express 6.0 (with full SP updates.) OS is Windows ME, also with full updates. Result was corruption of Outlook Express. I could view email headers and previews, but could not launch email messages and/or print them. Further, the addressbook disappeared. When I tried to access address book, I was told that the system was improperly installed and I should reinstall. Removing Office 2000 from the system restored functionality to Outlook Express. I ...

Problems With File Attachments.
Hi, I have an NT 4.0 workstation with Office 2000 installed. Whenever I try and attach a file it tells me that I dont have enough memory and to close some applications. I do not have anything open. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Ray ...

New investment in Money 2005
When I add a new investment (like a money market fund) to an investment account, my country/region pull down menu is blank and I am unable to Finish and add the account. Any idea why or a way to work around this problem? I would like to add new mutual funds, stocks, etc. In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >When I add a new investment (like a money market fund) to an investment >account, my country/region pull down menu is blank and I am unable to Finish >and add the account. Any idea why or a way to work around this problem? I >would like to add new mutual funds, stocks...

Query Command Button Problem
On my form, I need to put a button to run a query. When using the toolbox in the Design View, I use the Command Button Toolbar, then use Miscellaneous, then Run Query. I select the correct one, and save it to the form. When I try to use it, I get an error message, and it will not work. The error message is: The Expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: A problem occurred while Microsoft Access was communicating with the OLE server or ActiveX Control. *The expression may not result in the name of a macro, the name of a user-defined func...

Money Plus investing home page
I was using Money 2004 before, and trying the Money Plus trial. In Money Plus, if I click on the investing link in the toolbar, it takes me to a page which appears to be the msn money web page, but it also has my accounts listed there. I am not using the live id for the file. Is my portfolio data uploaded to msn money to display this page? Or am I just being paranoid, and it's rendered locally ? Also there is a lot of internet activity when I open Money Plus. That seems different than 2004. Thanks Su. In microsoft.public.money, Su Bapat wrote: >I was using Money 2004 before, a...

Disappearing Money File
Occasionally my Money file disappears. On looking in the Documents folder I find that I have a .tmp file that is in fact the Money file. Opens with Money, has all the updates etc. I am using Vista64 and Money 2007. Several virus and spyware programs confirm no problems on that front. I suspect that it is related to certain conditions when going into hibernation. Wondering if any others have had a similar experience. The backup files are not affected. Just to clarify: 1. Is your Money file in the Documents folder under your Vista User account or some other folder labled "D...