Money Plus Activation #3

I purchased Money Plus Deluxe from Amazon.com, and can't activate due to our
corporate firewall.

The software refers me to digitalriver and a phone number, however, neither
of them will assist me because I did not purchase & download it from them.

Both refer me to the support.microsoft.com/money website. At the website, I
call the number for support, am granted a case number, and upon speaking with
Money support, am told that they do not do activations.

The software says that it can be activated by calling in with the product
key. However, I can't seem to reach anyone that knows this is the case.
Suggestions?
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, thatchman1 wrote:

>I purchased Money Plus Deluxe from Amazon.com, and can't activate due to our
>corporate firewall.
>
>The software refers me to digitalriver and a phone number, however, neither
>of them will assist me because I did not purchase & download it from them.
>
>Both refer me to the support.microsoft.com/money website. At the website, I
>call the number for support, am granted a case number, and upon speaking with
>Money support, am told that they do not do activations.
>
>The software says that it can be activated by calling in with the product
>key. However, I can't seem to reach anyone that knows this is the case.
>Suggestions?

See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941425/en-us helps.

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
8/30/2007 8:20:55 PM
Tried everything there, no avail. My 50 minute support call was ended with
"there is currently no way to activate the boxed product unless you do it
directly via the internet".  Only products purchased at digital river can be
activated in any alternate method. They suggested I return the product, or
return it directly to microsoft and purchase it at digital river.

So I broke the corporate rules, used my USB verizon card on the PC after
disabling its internal nic, disabled the proxy server, and activated in about
2 seconds.

Hopefully they resolve the alternate activation availability for customers
other than digital river downloads.

The boxed version inappropriately gave me a digital river phone number and
email address....

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, thatchman1 wrote:
>
> >I purchased Money Plus Deluxe from Amazon.com, and can't activate due to our
> >corporate firewall.
> >
> >The software refers me to digitalriver and a phone number, however, neither
> >of them will assist me because I did not purchase & download it from them.
> >
> >Both refer me to the support.microsoft.com/money website. At the website, I
> >call the number for support, am granted a case number, and upon speaking with
> >Money support, am told that they do not do activations.
> >
> >The software says that it can be activated by calling in with the product
> >key. However, I can't seem to reach anyone that knows this is the case.
> >Suggestions?
>
> See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941425/en-us helps.

Two computers, one Money file.

Excel 2007
Out of the blue excel started to take 5 seconds to process each task performed within spreadsheets with formulas. Sometimes even just clicking in a cell takes 5 seconds to register before I can begin typing. Delay also happens when trying to toggle between spreadsheets. So frustrating. Is this an excel issue or a computer issue? Thanks, Shay ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

I can edit others activities
Dear All I have a big problem with MSCRM Activity Forms. Although I have restricted the accessability of Activit Forms for create, read, write and all the others to "USER" for a special Securit Role say salesman; the users with this security roles can see others activities (even their managers tasks) and they can even complete their tasks on their behalf. This problem has caused too many problems for us and it will be really appriciated if anybody can help me with this problem. ...

List #3
I have created a drop-down list for my spreadsheet, please advise on how do i format the list in a way that when i hit the "D" it will jump to the entries that are starting with "D" This would be helpful when I have a extremely long list. Thanks Hi if you use a listbox from 'Data - Validation - List' no way to achieve this "Alicia" wrote: > I have created a drop-down list for my spreadsheet, please advise on how do i > format the list in a way that when i hit the "D" it will jump to the entries > that are starting with "D&...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

#N/A #3
Hou do I get this formula to retrun 0 withou using ISERROR =+INDEX(Fixed inputs 2'!$I$5:$N$23,MATCH(B15,Fixed imputs 2'!$A$5:$A$23,0),MATCH(H15,Fixed inputs 2'!$I$4:$N$4,0))*I15 If there is no value in B15 it returns #N/A, which is correct, but then all my other sum formulas bassed on this and other sells also returns #N/A Thank you =IF(B15="",0,INDEX(Fixed inputs 2'!$I$5:$N$23,MATCH(B15,Fixed imputs 2'!$A$5:$A$23,0),MATCH(H15,Fixed inputs 2'!$I$4:$N$4,0))*I15) The + is not needed in Excel, Lotus throwback. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Esrei" <E...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

Activities Relationship (MSCRM Database)
Would someone mind looking at the ActivitesBase table and tell me what relationships they have for this table? Thanks! Kristina what are you trying to find? "Kristina Ledford" <noemails@noemails.com> wrote in message news:uRleLw$nDHA.2772@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Would someone mind looking at the ActivitesBase table and tell me what > relationships they have for this table? > > > Thanks! > Kristina > > We are getting errors when trying to open activities of some Leads that were created (not imported) in CRM. There was another post about this ...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports Querying of OpenDocument Format
[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports MySQL; adds Extended File- Type Support & Output Enhancements. [Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml, DataDirect Technologies has released an updated version of DataDirect XQuery, an easily embeddable, Java-based implementation of the XQuery 1.0 and the XQuery API for Java standards. Here are some of the highlights of the new release: * Extended file type support and output enhancements, DataDirect XQuery version 3.1 further simplifies the performance of combining and processing heterogeneous data sources. The product now supports the abil...

Problems with Money 2005

Converting to PDF #3
I have just downloaded PrimoPDF and saved my Publisher booklet to it. However, when it opens in Adobe, it is sideways and I"m not sure what to do. The booklet in Publisher was 4.5" by 5.5" and looked perfect in Publisher. Help? Thanks, Gail I am amending my question because I did just find the "rotate view" but then I found that I cannot read the booklet in normal order as I could in Publisher; the pages seem to be set up in the way they would print rather than in readable form. Is that because I clicked "Print" at the beginning of the converter?...

Money 2000 user guide

Rules wizard question #3
Hi - I'd like to know how I can determine how many people in our organization are forwarding their mail to another account. I'm not referring to forwarding which is set up on the Exchange server - we in IT control that... I'm referring to who may have set up forwarding in Outlook via the rules wizard. Is there any way to determine this without visiting every single user and checking manually (which is pretty much impossible)? Thanks! ...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Active Cell Link
I would like to know if it is possible to have a cell reference the active cell of the sheet. So if i were to click on a cell, another cell would reference that active cell....? and this active cell would have be in some given range in the workshhet for it to work. "daphoenix" wrote: > I would like to know if it is possible to have a cell reference the active > cell of the sheet. So if i were to click on a cell, another cell would > reference that active cell....? Well, it is sort of possible... if by "active cell" you mean the most recently **changed** c...