Money Password #3

I have Money 03 on my WinXP at my summer home and Money 01
Win98 at my winter location. Now when i try to open my
2004 data file from my portable hard drive, it will not
accept the password that i have always used. Is it because
it is a different OS or version of Money? Can i solve it?
0
anonymous (74717)
1/16/2004 5:24:17 PM
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Money files are not backward compatible. This message is the (stupid) way
Money tries to tell you this.

"Dick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Money 03 on my WinXP at my summer home and Money 01
> Win98 at my winter location. Now when i try to open my
> 2004 data file from my portable hard drive, it will not
> accept the password that i have always used. Is it because
> it is a different OS or version of Money? Can i solve it?

Two computers, one Money file.

Excel 2007
Out of the blue excel started to take 5 seconds to process each task performed within spreadsheets with formulas. Sometimes even just clicking in a cell takes 5 seconds to register before I can begin typing. Delay also happens when trying to toggle between spreadsheets. So frustrating. Is this an excel issue or a computer issue? Thanks, Shay ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

asking for password but never set one
I have been using Money 2007 for the last several months without issue (have been using prior versions for past several years). I haven;t upgraded anything for awhile. Today my computer crashed while Money was running. Upon restarting Money, it now asks for a password for the file. I never set one! None of my usual passwords work, nor do i even get to the point of asking me for a passport password. I don't know what the heck is going on. It seems people get this problem when using different versions of Money.. but i haven't changed anyting. It seems my file got corrupt but i n...

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

List #3
I have created a drop-down list for my spreadsheet, please advise on how do i format the list in a way that when i hit the "D" it will jump to the entries that are starting with "D" This would be helpful when I have a extremely long list. Thanks Hi if you use a listbox from 'Data - Validation - List' no way to achieve this "Alicia" wrote: > I have created a drop-down list for my spreadsheet, please advise on how do i > format the list in a way that when i hit the "D" it will jump to the entries > that are starting with "D&...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

#N/A #3
Hou do I get this formula to retrun 0 withou using ISERROR =+INDEX(Fixed inputs 2'!$I$5:$N$23,MATCH(B15,Fixed imputs 2'!$A$5:$A$23,0),MATCH(H15,Fixed inputs 2'!$I$4:$N$4,0))*I15 If there is no value in B15 it returns #N/A, which is correct, but then all my other sum formulas bassed on this and other sells also returns #N/A Thank you =IF(B15="",0,INDEX(Fixed inputs 2'!$I$5:$N$23,MATCH(B15,Fixed imputs 2'!$A$5:$A$23,0),MATCH(H15,Fixed inputs 2'!$I$4:$N$4,0))*I15) The + is not needed in Excel, Lotus throwback. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Esrei" <E...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports Querying of OpenDocument Format
[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports MySQL; adds Extended File- Type Support & Output Enhancements. [Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml, DataDirect Technologies has released an updated version of DataDirect XQuery, an easily embeddable, Java-based implementation of the XQuery 1.0 and the XQuery API for Java standards. Here are some of the highlights of the new release: * Extended file type support and output enhancements, DataDirect XQuery version 3.1 further simplifies the performance of combining and processing heterogeneous data sources. The product now supports the abil...

Problems with Money 2005

Converting to PDF #3
I have just downloaded PrimoPDF and saved my Publisher booklet to it. However, when it opens in Adobe, it is sideways and I"m not sure what to do. The booklet in Publisher was 4.5" by 5.5" and looked perfect in Publisher. Help? Thanks, Gail I am amending my question because I did just find the "rotate view" but then I found that I cannot read the booklet in normal order as I could in Publisher; the pages seem to be set up in the way they would print rather than in readable form. Is that because I clicked "Print" at the beginning of the converter?...

logging password changes
Is it possible to audit when a user changes their Great Plains password and then get a report on this. -- Doug Wilson Great Plains Consultant MCS Canada Are you using SQL Server? If so, I think turning on the C2 security option will audit these changes. "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0DF7B95-6D10-43B1-817C-063CFA4B0ACE@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to audit when a user changes their Great Plains password > and > then get a report on this. > -- > Doug Wilson > Great Plains Consultant > MCS Canada ...

Money 2000 user guide

Rules wizard question #3
Hi - I'd like to know how I can determine how many people in our organization are forwarding their mail to another account. I'm not referring to forwarding which is set up on the Exchange server - we in IT control that... I'm referring to who may have set up forwarding in Outlook via the rules wizard. Is there any way to determine this without visiting every single user and checking manually (which is pretty much impossible)? Thanks! ...

money vs simply accounting

Dynamic Range #3
I have the following function defining the range "Grips". (The first value to be used in the "M" column is in Row 3.) =OFFSET(Jobs!$M$3,0,0,COUNTA(Jobs!$M:$M),1) I then use the name "Grips" as a validation list "Source". It works fine other than I get all the values plus a blank space at the bottom of my drop-down list. Any ideas? Sandy What's in M1:M2? Remember your =counta($m:$m) is including those cells, too. I'd put something in both cells. If I want to make it look like that cell is blank, I'll use a formula: ="" ...

Money Data #2

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Password protect so no one can open w-sheet
I want to make the sheet so that it is not viewable by anyone but myself. Any help? Brad File Save As Tools General Options Put a password in the Password to open box Make sure you write down the password so you dont forget it and can get in at a later date "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f64801c3f24f$14fe63a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... : I want to make the sheet so that it is not viewable by : anyone but myself. : Any help? : Brad And anyone can do a Google to find and download a free program to find the word you used! -- Bernard Lien...