money not updating

I too have money 2005 which hasn't updated since 30 Dec.
Is there any news on this?
Tony
money 28651 articles. 5 followers. Follow

Hi just tried a suggestion from an earlier post to reduce the number of
quotations requested but it did not help.  The prices are from Dec 30, 2005.
This problem seems to be across the board for all versions prior to 2006.
How do we get the folks at MS to fix this?  Is anyone paying attention here?
0
CM1 (35)
1/6/2006 4:29:03 PM
Many people are paying attention here. Few, if any, of us can do anything to
help with this and those who can have tried already. If you want to get
attention from Microsoft you have to open a case directly with them at
http://support.microsoft.com. They sponsor the newsgroup as a vehicle for
User To User support and it is not a Microsoft To User support channel.

"cm" <cm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone paying attention here?

Microsoft are aware. It's now being tracked on the network status page at
http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

"cm" <cm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi just tried a suggestion from an earlier post to reduce the number of
> quotations requested but it did not help.  The prices are from Dec 30,
> 2005.
> This problem seems to be across the board for all versions prior to 2006.
> How do we get the folks at MS to fix this?  Is anyone paying attention
> here?

0
Bob
1/6/2006 5:26:55 PM
In microsoft.public.money, cm wrote:

>Hi just tried a suggestion from an earlier post to reduce the number of
>quotations requested but it did not help.  The prices are from Dec 30, 2005.
>This problem seems to be across the board for all versions prior to 2006.
>How do we get the folks at MS to fix this?  Is anyone paying attention here?

http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp

=======================quote================================
Mutual Funds not updating (non-US funds)When: 1/2/2006 Effect:
Canadian, UK (and possibly other non-US) mutual funds indicate their
last update was from Dec 29 or 30.
via_newsgroup (13113)
1/6/2006 5:28:51 PM
In microsoft.public.money, tony wrote:

>I too have money 2005 which hasn't updated since 30 Dec.
>Is there any news on this?

See http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp

0
via_newsgroup (13113)
1/6/2006 5:31:00 PM
Cal Learner-- MVP wrote:
> In microsoft.public.money, tony wrote:
>
>> I too have money 2005 which hasn't updated since 30 Dec.
>> Is there any news on this?
>
> See http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp

Thanks Cal % all, we'll have to be patient I suppose.
Tony
MS seems to have sorted out the problem.  I have just successfully updated
my Canadian mutual fund prices (using Money 2000 Canadian edition).

"tony" <anthony.do.not.spam.brown23@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Cal Learner-- MVP wrote:
> > In microsoft.public.money, tony wrote:
> >
> >> I too have money 2005 which hasn't updated since 30 Dec.
> >> Is there any news on this?
> >
> > See http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp
> >
> Thanks Cal % all, we'll have to be patient I suppose.
> Tony

Two computers, one Money file.

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2

Updating from Version 8.0 to 9.0
I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm doing this? If you are planning to upgrade your 8 to 9 and wanting to sQL SERVER 2005, upgrade first your Great Plains in SQL Server 2000. Upgrade in SQL SERVER 2005 do not work. Gerald "jake" wrote: > I was just wondering if anyone had did the GP update from version 8.0 > to 9.0 and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for when I'm > doing this? > > The biggest tip I can give you is to do a test upgrade bef...

Money 2004 Error 1335 #2

Reinstall Money Plus problems

Windows update 05-18-10
Hi , Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ? "Parastoo" wrote: > Hi , > Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : > > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve ...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

Explorer opens Microsoft Money 2002 installation
When I do just about anything on my computer (WinXP), it attempts to install MS Money 2002. It says to insert the CD. Just opening 'My Computer', or anything explorer related will result with "Please Insert the Money 2002 CD". I dont have the CD. MS Money is installed, I think it came with the computer. If I try to uninstall Money, it says to insert the CD. Ive looked at the CD bundle that came with the computer, but cannot find Money Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dave If Money came with the machine, you might need to contact your supplier an...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Can't open 'my money.mny' in Money 2005
I bought a new PC last week, reinstalled Money 2005, and now I cannot access my carefully backed up money file transferred from the old PC and which contains several years worth of accounts. I'd be grateful for any help! Phil The message I get is: "Money cannot locate 'my.money.mny' or cannot open it, possibly because it was a read-only file, or you do not have permission to change it, or your disk drive is write-protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you will need to click OK and open your most recent backup file. If the file is...

Balance Forward Transaction
I am using Vista and I just started using Money. I am a Quicken user and this is my first time with Money. I downloaded all my bank transactions for this calendar year. The first transaction was on 1/1. In Quicken, you can add a transaction by clicking right into the "register." The only way I could find to add a transaction to Money was by using the "adjustment" transaction at the top of the page - so I used that section to add a transaction for "balance forward" on 1/1 in the amount of $904. My ending balance on that account is correct but the daily...

Multiple file handling, updates and closing...
I have an application I inherited that's programmed in Excel VBA (not my idea - over 5K lines of code) that has an update function and a file copy function. I consider myself rather astute and well-versed in VBA, but am a little rusty - but only a little. Anyway, I have a problem pulling what little hair I have left out. Update function Theory: The update function checks for a specifically named xls file, opens the workbook if exists, makes this active, copies a module to a .bas file, activates original workbook, closes previous workbook, imports module from .bas file, kills .bas...

MS Money 2006 and Money for PPC
I have installed MS Money2006 trial version and microsoft money for Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5 operative system,device i-mate JASJAR. i can't sinchronize both money data pn PC and PPC and all the time ther is window with message "reading device databases". With Windows Mobile 2003 SE with same softwares there was no problems. I'm using also ZoneAlarm Firewall. If somebody know solution, I will appreciate it! Thanks in advance. Davor Opic P.S. Please, if you want, answer on my email addres: davor.opic@po.htnet.hr ...

Did Money 2006 Fix 2 problems?
I'm wondering if Money 2006 fixed the following 2 problems: 1) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly merge bank information with payment received information. The result was two seperate transactions. The fix according to Microsoft is to download bank information into a cash account and then to transfer into the business account. Quite unacceptable. 2) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly synchronize business accounts with the Pocket PC version. Again, Microsoft suggests using a cash account to do this. This was not a practical solution. I'd...